main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

episode 2 midnight show

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by darth-hayn, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-hayn

darth-hayn Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Hi everyone,this is the first time I have checked out these fanforce sites and I noticied a few of you are going to see Episode 2 on Thursday at the UCI.Are you aware that the UGC in Cardiff is having a 12.05am showing on Wed. night going in to Thurs. morning. I was lucky enough to get to see the press showing on Sunday morning and believe me you do not want to wait longer than you have to to see this movie.It absolutely blew me away.There are a few fans going that I know of so why not join us there.

2. Count_Cuckoo

Count_Cuckoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    I've already booked my tickets for a Thursday showing down Bridgend. If there are many fans going and they are Welsh fans, then try to get them in here talking about their reaction to the film and to make this Welsh forum a more responsive place for us Welsh fans. The film is absolutely brilliant and I think the cinema's have got my money for the next month.

3. TANTIV

TANTIV Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2001
    The Newport ones not having one but the city center one is so i`m off there ;D only a few hours to go woooooooohooooooooooooo

4. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Will convince Mini-Terra that we should see it there, Hayn! Want to meet us there tomorrow night then? :)

5. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Waaaaaaah! No tickets available! Damn booking line!

Update:

Turns out we'll have to buy them tomorrow morning, so may well still get there for 12.05 showing...

6. Darth_Gster

Darth_Gster Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2001
    I wish u guys were coming to london with us.

welsh posse should invade london in 2005.

C3-po is opening the film for us tommorow

WOOPIE!!!!

Man I love Star Wars

7. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    We've got the tickets for the 12:05 showing of AOTC (me and Mini-Terra that is). Anyone else whos coming should get in touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.