main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3 or bust.

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by ghostire, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostire

ghostire Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    Hey there.

Well, I'm from Dublin Ireland, and I want to do something special for the last ever Star Wars film, Episode 3. I know that it's far away but i want to do something special, once-in-a-lifetime, sort of thing.

It crossed my mind that those lads that are in line for weeks now. I would like to do something similar, but for charity, getting sponsered for each day in line. The plan would mean going over to America about one month before the movie comes out and staying in line. Raising money for Cancer Research, my father Died of Cancer, so it's a cause close to my heart, I don't mind doing this on my own, but it would be nice to have company. You'd have to fund the cost of this yourself. It would be something to remember.

If anyone wants to get involved, from anywhere,or you can offer any help, or just wants to tell about their own personal plans, let me know. As I said it's a far way away, but I want to get it off the ground now.

Thanks for reading.

PS. This thread is on the JCC board, but I thought that This would be a place to place another copy of it. Sorry if this offends anyone.

Thanks again

2. ghostire

ghostire Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    If you go to the following link, you can join in with many others. Please post only on this link underneath. Thank you.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6668349&replies=9

It's for anyone from anywhere that wants to raise money for a very good cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.