main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Episode II: Reviews By Fans

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Tonight the 1st review will start streaming in... more on Monday and all on Thursday!

Keep all your wonderful reviews in here!

NO MEDIA CRITIC REVIEWS HERE, PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks!

2. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Guys, I have juz returned from my Charity Screenings at Beach Road.

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is that...

EPISODE II IS THE COMBINATION OF EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, A NEW HOPE, RETURN OF THE JEDI, THE PHANTOM MENACE AND OVER THE TOP CGI GRAPHIC!!!!!!

It's everything I'd ever wanted in a Star Wars movie!!!! It's the best!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for 13 May for my Mediacorp Preview again!!!!! It's juz MIND-BOGGLING!!!!!!

I'll not discuss any scenes or spoilers here... but all the hype about Yoda wielding his lightsabers... well, get ready TO BE BLOWN AWAY BY MASTER YODA!!!!!!! And the Coruscant Chase.. WOW, the Clone Facility... WOW! the Duel between Jango and Obi-Wan... WOW! the asteroid chase... WOW! and finally the FINALE.. WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

It's THE ULTIMATE STAR WARS EXPERIENCE YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR!!!!!!!

In short, I'll give it 20 out of 10 STARS!!!!!!!

It's that COOL!!!!!!

Thank you GEORGE LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!! You have brought back the MAGIC and the FORCE to Everyone!!!!

May The Force Be With You!

3. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Hey, all others who have returned... your reviews too!!!!!!

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    And where were you? 4 of us were looking for you all night. Heehee, can't find me among the Padme Clones, is it? :eek:

Okay to the movie: It was great, fantastic, mind blowing, can't wait to see it again this Monday, I should had took out my video camera and record down all the parts about the costumes, and I own someone a medium Pepsi??

Heehee, I think tonight I gonna sleep happily hugging my 12" Maul

PADME BUDDIES: And me too cause Maul hugging me . .

:eek:

5. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Alamak, when I arrived... most were inside liao...

4 of u trying to find me??? Haha how???
    BTW, I never wore my costume.. Haha!

My Darling said that the police would stop me if they found Darth Sidious driving on the road... Agrees with her the Council Does!

6. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    When I went in, 70% of the people are already in. When the other 3 went in, think 90% had gone in.

Did you remember hearing a blaster shot sound at some of the clapping part before the movie and see a gal carrying a Blaster Rifle fooling around in the theater?

7. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    DE, was it you whom I caught a glimpse of on the news?

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    If she is the Padme with the Cape, that's me. :p The other 2 Padme has no cape and the 3rd one just wore a shawl, not full body cape like mine.

I was also lucky to get featured on the radio (with Jamie Yeo so that's Perfect 10?).

And many, many, many thanks goes to the 3 heroes who was with me today, especially DarthSyn for the ride home. ;) I bow my head to you guys in respect and gratitudes. :)

9. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    It was just a quick flash, so not sure about the cape thing...

None of the others look like you, right? If they don't then it must be you. :p I think you were standing up and waving or something... :D

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    The other 2 were tall, the 3rd short and slim. I am fat. :p And if I remembered correctly, I was waving either my blaster or my lightsaber; can't remember now cause things happened so fast. ;)

11. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Ai yah... whatever it is... I WILL NEVER FORGET TODAY!!!!!!!

12. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Great meeting you tonight, Darth Eagle :)
    This is the 3rd Padme, short and slim, with the shawl, remember me??

I loved this latest Star Wars movie, I spotted so many darn echoes in it that I thought that I was experiencing de javu a lot of the time - haha! ;p

Still, it was definitely better than TPM.

13. DarthSyn

DarthSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    hey guys! the force is back, got this warm fuzzy feeling all over again :)

think boba and de have pretty much summed up the movie... me still pondering whether esb or aotc is better...hmm... tough decision this one is...

the love story isnt all that bad, though some lines tend to make me cringe a little, and jar jar binks still ****s! pardon my language :p

cun wait to see it on mondae all over again! woohoo! and on wed, and thur, and sat and sun...hahahhaha!!! theres so much details i there u gotta see it again and again...

btw, bed speling - tot u were there? u sitting on G24ish? tot i saw someone who might be one, but we were screaming your nick but there didnt seem to be a response, might have gotten the wrong guy...

14. DarthSyn

Mar 28, 2002
    jedijean - u the padme with the "ripped off" costume?

de - that was definately not jamie yeo who interviewed u... dunnoe who she is, but shes oso kinda cute :p

15. bed_speling

bed_speling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
    DarthSyn, yah! I was sitting at G24, but I didn't hear anyone calling my username. :( I had an office colleague with me who is like a lost sheep amongst the SW fans, so I had to tend to her. Having to tend to a non-SW fan during a SW event puts a damper on things, but anyway it's a favour I need to return her. And it doesn't help that she has to go home immediately after the movie.

Where were you sitting btw?

I saw jazzyjazz in her Padme outfit I think; I recognised her from the mugshot in TODAY. [3po] Jazzyjazz, it is you, it is you! [/3po] :)

Well, we'll get to meet this Wed midnight!

I enjoyed the movie thoroughly, and I am working on a lengthy review. Must show support as a SW fan mah...

16. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Yeah!!!!!

We WANT LENGHTY REVIEWS from everyone!!!!!!

17. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Whoa! Bad_speling - I was there but I wasn't in costume! Plus I'm a guy! :D. HAha..I was with DE and DarthSyn, and we were trying hard to find you, and bobafett81 too. But because we didn't have ur phone numbers or didn't know how u looked like, so in the end no luck :(

Everyone's going on monday? Some of us having dinner together before the movie

18. DarthSyn

Mar 28, 2002
    bed speling - FYI, jazz is a guy :p the padme u saw was DE. we were standing in a corner ard row J and i thought u might have actually turned back and looked at us? hmm... lemme recall, u wear specs? sat beside a eurasian couple and the guy couldnt keep his ~@#$! mouth shut throughout the moive? i came in a little late, ard 840 or so, and walked right past you, recall anything?

19. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    [face_laugh] If it had been me and you were calling my username about 20 other people might turn around...JediClare what... :p

20. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hi JediJean! Welcome to the community. :) Heehee, of course I remember you! We had great fun yesterday, didn't we? And you are so nicely dressed too; we seems to be the only 2 who wear the "full" Padme White Battle Suit! ;)

I just can't wait to see it again on Monday. Boy, last night I feel like using the remote control to rewind and see certain scenes again. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

And Bed_speling, the Padme you see may be me. If she was waving her Blaster Rifle or Red Bladed Lightsaber, that's me alright. :p

Okay, my summary of AOTC: Poor, poor Padme's Decoy Corde; Poor, poor Wesell :_| :_| ; Poor, poor Anakin; Poor, poor Shmi; Poor, poor C3-P0 [face_laugh] (3PO: What am I doing???), Poor, Poor Jango :_| :_| , Poor, Poor Boba; Poor, poor Jedi Warriors; Poor, poor Anakin and good luck to Palpatine and the Republic. [face_laugh]

Man, and I can't believe we have to scrap part of the storyline of The Jedi Academy Novels cause the true creator of DS had been revealed. :eek:

21. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    [face_laugh] :eek:

The true creator of the Death Star has been revealed? Who is it?

(As you can tell, I'm not exactly spoiler-free. :p)

In Rogue Planet, it was sort of hinted that Raith Sienar and Tarkin were behind it...

I think it's mostly poor, poor Jedi for me. Definitely poor Obi-Wan. ;) Poor Shmi. Heck Anakin.

:p

Sorry, I've been reading rrk's fic. :p

Poor, poor Jedi...imagine trying to keep yourself and your comrades alive, and yet knowing that you can't possibly get out of that deadly situation...imagine seeing your death upon you but still continuing to fight, for your friends if not for yourself...imagine knowing that the number of Jedi have been drastically reduced...

And this is from watching the trailers. Don't know what I'd do in the cinema. :eek:

:(

:D

22. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    I thk let's keep this place spoiler free until Monday night...

23. bed_speling

bed_speling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] at my mistake.

Yes, I did turn back to look at the Padmes. Who were the three Padmes? DE, and ? and ?

Yeah DarthSyn I was the specky one sitting next to the Caucasian couple.

Alamak Monday cannot meet you all for dinner. 5.30pm too early; still trapped in the office lah. By the time I get to see yuh all it is time for you to go in already.

24. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Bed_speling - Try and call us or something la, before all of us go in. Or can tell us what you're wearing and we'll keep a lookout for u :D

25. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    There are Four Padme Amidala in White Battle Suit last night. Me, JediJean and 2 other gals. One of the 2 gals wore the final version of the costume and I LOVE the other gal whose sister made her those beautiful pouches. Guess I've to work on my shirt and pouches again soon before Thursday.

One regret I had last night is that I didn't get to take the photos of some of the people in costumes individually. :( Especially those fellow paid to act out (LOL! They should had paid us Fans to do the act and I bet a lot more lightsaber will get broken! :p )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.