main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EPISODE III DVD EVENT - OCT. 31, 2005 - SAN FRANCISCO

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by JedHead1, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Hey, guys. I mentioned this at the Santa Cruz trip, and some of you expressed interest. Now that it's official, it's going through it's planning stages. It will be on Halloween, Oct. 31st from approx. 9 pm to midnight. For updates, here's the link to our thread. If you have any questions, please post there. Thanks.

http://boards.theforce.net/San_Francisco,_CA/b10448/21187649/?39

Hope to see you all there!

2. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Cool, thanks Matt. It's on a tough night, don't know if I can get the next day off, which I'll need because of the long drive home after. Also don't know if anything local is going on, might be good to do promos in our neck of the woods too. Soooo, I'll have to check about and get back to you on it.

Thanks for letting us know and keeping us in mind! Enjoy the show in LA, we're getting our tickets for later when Mrs. Sid's knee is a bit more sturdy.

Do they let you take photos there, btw?

/wave

DLS

3. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'd really, really like to do a DVD event, as somehow I've never actually made it to one before. However, I have to agree that it is on a bad night. First, I desperately wish it weren't on Halloween. I mean, hey! There's candy out there for the taking! And two, as Sid says... SF, while always fun, is quite a long drive after midnight on a worknight.

Sid - how do we find out if there is anything going on down in our area? Having less of a commute would go a long way towards making this more feasible.

4. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Don't have anything definite planned yet, we'll keep you posted if something pops up.

5. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Have wanted to go to this since you first asked me. Just waiting for my work to decide if I get the time off or not. Will let you know as soon as I do.

(Wanna go playyyyyyyyyy!)

6. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    After you clean your room you can go play with your friends.

Not before.

Ick, that sounded too motherly, gak!

Alright, then, *changes voice and accent*

NO soup for you, three weeks!

*bangs down closed sign*

7. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    FYI, in case anyone doesn't know, the event has been moved to NOV. 1ST from 6-10 pm.

8. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Hmm... they change the release date too? Still, week nights are too complicated sadly.

Have fun at it, we'll be thinking about you!

9. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    It's looking less likely for me, too. Drat. I need to figure out if I'm doing this, or the get-together "Jabba's Palace" party at that club in SF on this Saturday. Too many fun things! Not good timing! Doh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.