main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Episode III DVD Release - November 1st

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dango, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dango

Dango Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Seein as the boards are so dead I figured I should just post anything I could think of. So who's gonna do something for the release of ROTS on DVD?

2. NessaSolo

NessaSolo Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    What did you have in mind? I read that you guys did some sort of costume promotion for the trilogy... a possibility for rots? I have classes for most of the day, unfortunately, but I'd still try and be involved if you were thinking about something.

Obviously, I will be *watching* rots when it comes out. :)

3. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    I'm back. Been extremely busy lately, what with attending Cascadia Con in Seattle, doing the promo thing at the Vancouver Planetarium, generating a batch of vests with hand-stitched Celtic knotwork, my writers' course from Long Ridge in Connecticut, my latest novel AND, last but certainly not least, planning for RimCon Victoria at the end of next September.

So, yes. I saw the news about the next DVD release. All eager [face_dancing] and expectant.

4. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    I didnt have anything planned. I was just wonering if someone else did. I also have classes during most of the day, so I'll try to be involved also, but I wont commit.

5. haruwindsong

Aug 2, 2004
    If it's an evening or weekend I might be able to swing something. Randy, over to you.

6. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    I'd like to do something and get the gang out for the evening, but without a large HMV like Vancouver or equivalent entertainment distributor in downtown, anywhere else just doesn't seem to have a decent atmosphere. We tried Mayfair and scared the Commissionares, we tried Hillside... scared the old people and the babies, tried the preview hosted by HMV but it lacked local interest and or participation. Vancouver has an event in Gastown with Video monster, but I personally don't feel like goin over, my big project will consume my time this month, which everyone is welcome to participate in, you'll see it in the other thread. That and helping with the Con project.

Am open to Halloween Ideas.

Randy

7. SabotJune

SabotJune Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2000
    I'm going to hit the Langford Wal-Mart after work on Nov. 1st. I don't usually like to purchase films at Wal-Mart, but since ROTS comes with a Wal-Mart exclusive history of Anakin Skywalker documentary DVD hosted by R2-D2 and C-3PO, I can't resist. I checked out the trailer for the ROTS DVD on the Hyperspace section of starwars.com and it looks hot. Nice forshadowing by Master Yoda about the bright future of STAR WARS at the end of it as well. I should be picking up BATTLEFRONT II for the XBOX at Christmas.

8. haruwindsong

Aug 2, 2004
    Well, I worked today, so I had baby brother pick me up a copy of Episode III instead. Wish we could have got together on this.

9. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    I went down to future shop after school today and picked up battlefront 2 for only 39.99. I'm still playing through the 501st missions, but it's lookin to be shapin up pretty good.

10. haruwindsong

Aug 2, 2004
    Got my copy. Had to send baby brother down to Future Shop Tuesday to grab it since I was working and couldn't get there. They had it on at a cut rate for the one day only.

11. Dango

Apr 8, 2004
    yeah, I had to walk 50 minutes one way then another 50 the other way to get it. Stupid bus doesnt run often enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.