main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Episode IX Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc. - Triple Force Friday: October 4

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Chiznuk , Oct 27, 2018.

1. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I'm thinking nothing will be released with spoiler info so just like TLJ, we will get a Rey in Jedi Master outfit, Finn with same jacket on for third straight movie, Kylo Ren with same mask but with masking tape holding it together, Hux in Force training gear so he can learn how to topple Kylo, Poe with BB8 two pack or with his X-Wing where the cannons are bent lol.
    Seriously though I love the 3.75 inch line and cannot wait for Force Friday! I usually buy all the figures and ships even though I see them clearanced out a year later, ugh. Last year's big reveal was Jedi master Luke..who will be next year's gotta have? Emperor Kylo or Jedi master Jocasta Rey with Padawan (with broom boy) temple playset?!

2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Jocasta Rey

whostheBossk likes this.
  3. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    10/4 peeps! Get ready to empty your bank accounts!!

4. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    [​IMG]

Truthfully I'm more excited about the rumored Frozen merchandise going on sale that day also.

B99 likes this.
  5. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    Darth Chiznuk , Ricardo Funes and EHT like this.
  6. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Just spicing up the thread a bit with the official logo for this. :p

Also, updated the thread title.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  7. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Oh I just hope I get to stand out in a typhoon again! :p

EHT likes this.
  8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Triple Force...

SMH

That's now how the Force works.

EHT likes this.
  9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    You mean a hurricane. :p

[​IMG]

10. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Maybe I plan on being in Siberia in October. You don't know! :p

EHT likes this.
  11. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    I think there's still a Toys "R" Us open there so you're in luck.

Darth Chiznuk and EHT like this.
  12. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I do wonder how the Toy-R-Us closure will affect Force Friday. It was by far the best location to go to. Wal-Mart barely even acknowledged it and had no where near the variety. No Target in my area has even participated in the midnight madness.

13. Darthur C. Clarke

Darthur C. Clarke Jedi Master star 3

Jul 8, 2016
    Toys R Us near me actually gave out free PopVinyl Tshirts for both Rogue One and TLJ midnight sales. Target usually had some kind of event, just a bit smaller. I was hoping to get a third Tshirt!

Siphonophore likes this.
  14. MagnarTheGreat

MagnarTheGreat Force Ghost star 5

Jul 21, 2016
  15. ScreamingWoman2019

ScreamingWoman2019 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2018
    Is that water?

16. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Is anyone else following the rumors for Episode IX action figures? I am seeing rumors for TBS 6 inch, a new 5 inch line, and a few items for TVC. There has been no mention of a basic 3.75 line, which we've had for every movie. Surely TVC alone wont suffice for the 3.75 scale, considering that line is significantly made up of repacks or repaints. The "new" figures are mostly retooled or rehashed as well. As someone who only likes 3.75 figures, I'm getting a bit nervous - anyone know whats happening?

17. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Just read up on the 5" rumour. Seems like a bizarre change to make unless this new scale will actually be in the animated Galaxy of Adventures style. Guess we'll see when the Force Friday stuff inevitably leaks before they officially reveal it.

The Force Friday 6" wave looks really strong;

London & Limerick (Rey & D-O)
    Oslo (Kylo Ren)
    Bruges Red (Red Stormtrooper)
    LA Huck1 (presumably the Mandalorian in his first costume)
    LA Blinky (no idea, the main villain maybe?)
    FO Cal (Cal Kestis)
    FO Trilla (Second Sister or Purge Trooper, whichever isn't the exclusive you can pre-order with the game)
    TLJ Stormtrooper (no idea why this isn't a TROS trooper since that one (Bruges White) is on the upcoming list anyway)

It's a good mix of characters from all three sources, and a nice mix of leads with some army builders thrown in.

My only disappointment is no 6" Crait Luke even rumoured to be coming soon. Looking forward to ROTJ Luke though! Be nice to get that one updated with the new face printing.

Troy_Viszla likes this.
  18. SunnyD

SunnyD Jedi Knight

Aug 26, 2015
    Where are you fimding this info?

19. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Mostly over at YakFace. They're keeping a running Master List of SKUs for upcoming products.

20. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 22, 2019
    It’ll be interesting to see how this Force Friday is handled, considering they’re releasing content for three different projects — The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian and Jedi: Fallen Order. I’m mostly interested in the stuff for The Rise of Skywalker, so I hope it’s worth it.

The Force Friday event for Solo was an absolute joke. Most stores apparently didn’t even know it was happening, or didn’t care enough to put the stuff out. Hopefully that won’t be the case again.

I remember the Force Friday event for The Last Jedi, though, and I was pretty fortunate to pick up all of the 3.75” figures the first day. (The only figure I couldn’t find was the 6” Luke Skywalker — it took about four days of going to every store in my area to find him.) I’m hoping it’ll be similar this time around and that we’ll get a good selection. I was irritated last time that Leia wasn’t included in the first wave of figures, and ended up being released WAY later than she should’ve been.

I’d also love for them to give some love to some much-needed Sequel Trilogy appearances for major characters. I’ve been waiting for a 6” Crait Luke for FOREVER and haven’t heard any rumors of one coming, so... Hopefully we get that and a 6” Leia from The Last Jedi. Those are my two most wanted Black Series figures. (I’m probably in the minority there.)

21. ForceGhostPrincessLeia

ForceGhostPrincessLeia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 22, 2018
    I'm waiting for a Connix figure. It doesn't have to be black series, I just want something to put next Leia!

Trev Elyt likes this.
  22. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    somebody plz ban his ***!
    lol

indydefense likes this.
  23. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    That’s one of the saddest statements I’ve ever read on these boards.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    indydefense and Krueger like this.
  24. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I can't wait for the Lego model of the downed Death Star, just so I can eventually trip on the finished model and die.

Cantina Regular and Bor Mullet like this.
  25. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016