main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars CLOSED ESAF ESPAC

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by greyjedi125, Jan 17, 2021.

1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Polmath the Caretaker
    Vivisection

"It both mad and arrogant." Polmath countered critically.

"Nkri's destiny is established by the Force, whom he has not communed with in some time, therefore becoming ignorant of its Will, which has been supplanted by the ramblings of a dead man, who in his hubris, dares to present himself in the position of the Force, defying the natural order for selfish gains."

Here, Polmath remained calm as he absently stoked his beard, yet his gaze took a penetrating quality.

"You had your time Gravid. Will you continue to rob Nkri of his?"

The Gray Sage did not wait for a response.

"You would remove choice from the life of others, in the pretense that it's for their benefit, yet it is not. You simply impose your will on others, much like the Sith, but better disguised. You manipulate someone I care for, a seeker of truth. But instead of freedom, with you, he is a slave to your personal leanings. This cannot be allowed to continue."

A slow nod.

"If you wish to 'end conflict' as you say, then leave Nkri to his own choices and release him from the yoke you have placed upon him."

Polmath did not speak lightly, but it was clear he would invest all the time needed to achieve the greatest resolution possible in this matter.

Tag: @Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Nkri Tzenti
    Choice

The Grey Novice listened to the exchange, his mind honed on “choice.” That is what he was denying those by destroying the heirlooms and teachings of the dark side, freedom of choice.
    “What have I done?!” Nkri said with a gasp as he pulled off his helm and dropped it in the pool, his hair was long with some gray strands, and black wrap covered his eyes like that of Miraluka.
    Gravid was trying to formulate a response to Polmath when he saw Nkri was effected by the Caretaker’s words. He had to act fast.
    “Do not listen to him Nkri. You know the Path I have taught you is true.”
    He then tried to pivot to Polmath.
    “The Force bends to our will. Communing with it is futile, it has no words, no counsel to offer. I have shown Nkri the reality, and that the dark teaching must be destroyed if Light is to prevail!”
    Nkri grabbed his forehead with black gloves, his mind strained.
    “Stop fighting me!” Shouted Gravid.
    Nkri fell on his knees.
    “I have given you purpose! A place in the spectrum! Obey or break and be an outcast once more! In me you have your tribe! In me you have family!”

Nkri turned to Polmath.
    “Please.. help.. me!”

Gravid’s face became grave.
    “You turn to him?! I have given you untold knowledge! I lead you to other worlds where you crushed the enemies of the Light!”
    Gravid reached out his hands, and Nkri felt his mind throb, as if bolts of lightning ran through it.
    “Aaaah!”

TAG: @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  3. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emancipation

"Nkri...."

Polmath began to speak with the care and gentility of a friend and mentor.

"There is only you, me and whatever we bring with us in this chamber. Gravid is dead. Has been for a long time. Only his twisted teachings remain."

Polmath regarded Nkri and only Nkri alone.

"The anguish you carry inside you, this is the source of your present conflict. Gravid's words have twisted your understanding, your emotions, but it is you and only you who can affect the world around you, who can exert influence on whatever or whomever you interact with. Only you who can harm yourself."

Here, the Grey Sage paused briefly, so his words could be understood.

"You need only reject his heresy, forgive yourself and return to a place of balance and inner peace. We cannot change the past, but what we choose to do in the now, can and will inform our future. Do good, seek atonement and be free to make your own choices, learn from your own mistakes; be the sum of your own experiences, small, great and middling."

"You need no intercessor when you yourself can access the source of truth and enlightenment."

Slowly, the bearded man crouched, then knelt next to the Grey Novice as he placed a gentle hand upon his shoulder.

"Do you understand?"

Kato Sai likes this.
  4. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Baptism

Nkri felt the words of the Caretaker wash over his mind like the waves, the ripples on the pool.
    Gravid’s voice began to fade away and the orb he projected from was raised, and then began to bend itself inward, till it broke asunder, the image of the Light Sith Lord became broken pixels, his face painted with terror as it fell to the ground and became digital dust.
    Nkri looked at his face in pool.
    “Who am I.. who am I?”
    The Grey Novice wrestled with the words. He had run from a empire and throne, and now felt the burden of hatred in the name of Light. His mind flooded with faces of those he cared about, his father, Sor-Khan had followed the dark side, and now Nkri saw that if he erased the Sith teachings, he’d have erased his father. No his ire towards darkness centered on another, his brother. Nkri saw Tormentum’s face in the pool.
    “How can I forgive what he did?”
    The water swirled, as the inner conflict in Nkri played out in the pool.
    Memories of Kerra being tormented, his eyes being burned, and the look of pleasure on his brother’s face. Then another vision, one of Tormentum when he left for Democarion Alpha, a tender memory of his brother setting him free to pursue Balance.
    That was what Nkri sought on his own, that was who he was, Nkri Tzenti, Grey Novice.
    The pool calmed and he fell into it. The waters surrounded him, and parts of golden armor detached, and sunk into shadow.
    There in the water the Grey Jedi floated, and then he felt it.. The Force, swirling around him like the water. It was everywhere, inside him, in the water, in the darkness below and in bright sky and sun above. Nkri was amazed he felt no shame, that there in the sacred waters, he felt whole.

The Grey Novice rose to the surface to take a breath. There he felt wind on his face, like a caress from the Great Mystery. He raised his head and saw Polmath. Swimming to the edge he grabbed the stone wall and pull himself pit, his body dripping wet and yet light, free of burden.

For a moment Nkri was on one knee as water from his grey underobes made a path to grass nearby. Nkri raised his head, he saw Gravid orb smashed, and Polmath there. He knew it had been himself that crushed the orb with The Force, a choice he alone made.

The Grey Novice rose to his feet and wind swirled to lift his soaked robes, squeezing more water from them. Nlro drew near Polmath.
    “My friend. Thank you.”

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  5. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Ian, Kerra, and Dr. Holloway
    Medbay

Ian was still talking to Dr. Holloway when Kerra walked into the room.
    “Excuse me doctor, I am here for my check up.”
    Ian looked at Kerra, she seemed happy, even joyful.
    Dr. Holloway stepped forward.
    “Hello Kerra, go to exam room three.”
    Kerra smiled and left the room.
    Ian sighed.
    “Well.. she seems perky,”
    Dr. Holloway took up her datapad.
    “Ignorance is bliss they say. My aim as a physician is the well being of my patients. Kerra is doing well. She remembers nothing of the horrors done to her. And I think that’s for the best.”
    Ian gave a sharp look.
    “And Nkri? How is he suppose to cope with his beloved not knowing who he is?”
    Dr. Holloway sighed.
    “I feel for him, more than you know. But Nkri isn’t my patient anymore. He may have to let go of her, if her memory never returns.”
    Ian hit his fist on the desk.
    “I don’t know how much more he can take doctor.”
    Dr. Holloway put her hand on Ian’s shoulder.
    “He is resilient. He has survived impossible trials of the flesh and soul. But I agree we must soften the blow of this as much as we can. I count on you to do your part.”
    Ian nodded.
    “I will.”

Last edited: May 28, 2022
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  6. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Oathkeeper

The Caretaker regarded Nkri and offered him a respectful nod. When he regarded the young man again, his grey-green eyes held him firmly in his gaze, even as he spoke.

"You have passed the 'Trial of Faith', Nkri. You are a Novice no longer." Polmath declared with gentle authority.

"You can now understand how loss can become gain."

A thoughtful pause.

"The letter kills, but the spirit gives life..."

A soft smile.

"Plumb the depths of the Force for your answers Nkri, and you will find them. You have grown much my friend, wonderfully so, for the most precious things are refined by great forces. There will always be a place for you here, no matter where you go, no matter what you do, as you are part of this family."

With a gesture of his hand, Polmath called his wooden staff to his right hand, then slowly tapped Nkri on both shoulders.

"Hence forth, you are no longer a Grey Novice, but an Adept, capable of becoming a Mentor. You are free to choose a descriptor that suits you, if any at all. But remember, you are beholden to whatever you call yourself. A protector should protect, a Healer should heal, a Mentor should teach, a Master should at least have mastery over himself, if nothing else."

A soft chuckle escaped the Grey Sage then.

"Come, let's get you some dry robes, I'll call the others, so that your progress is recognized by all."

Polmath waited for any words Nkri might wish to share, before he turned to lead him to his permanent chambers, where his items would be waiting for him. Thereafter, when he was ready, he would be asked to attend a small celebratory banquet.

Once again, the Force was in Balance.

Tag: @Kato Sai.

Last edited: May 29, 2022
    DarthIshyZ and Kato Sai like this.
  7. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Reborn

The former Grey Novice was stunned. That this his darkest moment in the name of ‘light’ had been his final trial. For a moment he stood unable to move, an Adept, a Master. He felt wind swirl around him, a sign of the Force’s stamp of approval.

Nkri took hold if his body and bowed his head to Polmath. The word “family” echoed in his mind and soul. What he had searched for, all along, was already in front of him. He had lost his father, and brother by blood, but The Force had provided him ties stronger than blood, that of The Force itself being a stronger bond than blood.

The Grey Adept spoke at last,

“I am honored my friend. I shall take this place in the Spectrum with a seriousness of purpose and endeavor to bring balance in whatever role I am to serve.”

He then followed The Caretaker further in for a change of robes and a celebration that was forthcoming.

Last edited: May 29, 2022
    DarthIshyZ and greyjedi125 like this.
  8. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tay Neir
    Contuied from the Rancor pit

Tay headed towards the exit while being supported by his master he also grabbed his severed arm as his master levitated it to him. Manniwin took note of the lighting heading towards her and threw her lightsaber towards her brother while grabbing the sith appertince with the force so that the appertince stood at her side. Manniwin also sent blue force lightning towards the grey master to collide with the lightning sent by the grey master.

TAG: @Kato Sai

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    Kato Sai likes this.
  9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Confrontation

The Master had to drop his Apprentice and ignite his Larimar blade to deflect the Sith saber from hitting him. He continued a stream of Electric Judgement, which met the Sith Lightning.
    “Cease and desist! Leave my apprentice be Dark Lady or I shall break you!”
    Nkri felt those emotions stir, sinik to how he felt when Tormentum threatened Kerra. He could feel the dark side’s call. It wanted him to give in, to tear this other Neir asunder. He tried to quiet it, but it beat like a drum in his head and heart.

TAG: @Tay Neir

greyjedi125 likes this.
  10. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay went to the ground and felt the dark side building in his master so Tay did the only thing he could think of he kicked his master in the chest and used Nkri's lightsaber to send it at his sister while sending red force lighting at his sister. manniwin was shocked by her brother's sudden change of heart. She had no choice but to jumped left to avoid not only the grey master's lightsaber but also the red force lighting being sent her way.
    "I will never fall to the depths of that you already have sister." Tay shouted after sensing it within Manniwin's mind. The dark apprentice stood at manniwin's side wishing he had not been dragged into this. tay also saw the anger in the dark master as she was preventing herself from lunging at Darth Manniwin.

Kato Sai likes this.
  11. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Intervention

The Grey Master was taken aback when his own pommel slammed into his chest. His current of emerald bolts flew to the sky, and he fell on his back. He then saw his Apprentice standing above unleashing red bolts at Manniwen. The Master was grateful for this intervention, making Bogan lose its influence in him. He now watched as his Apprentice did battle with one hand.

Tay Neir likes this.
  12. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay unclipped one lightsaber and ignited the blade. Yellow shone once more. tay then used the force to use his other lightsaber. Tay could feel the anger building up in him and used it. tay tapped into the dark side and launched at his sister with great speed and knocked her of her feet. Tay then held his lightsaber to manniwin's chest and force pushed the dark apprentice back to their master. tay then swept his lightsaber up for the killing blow to his sister. Tay's eyes glowed a bright orange.

Kato Sai likes this.
  13. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Master felt great rage, the dark side boiling in him. As Tay raised his saber to strike his sister down, Nkri reached out in The Force, the intent to stop the sabers.
    “Tay! Don’t!”
    Nkri thought of his brother, having slayed him and hw is haunted by the face of Tormentum.
    “It’s not the Jedi Way! Don’t fail as I have! Do not scars your soul as I have.”
    The Grey Master pleaded, hoping his words would get through, though the dark side was clouding all with emotion.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay felt the force tugging at his lightsabers. tay looked over at his master and heard him say
    "It's not the jedi way! Don't fail as i have! Do not scar your soul as I have."
    Tay felt the rage and anger leave him. Tay's eyes returned to their natural blue. Tay sent looked at where his sister had been only to find it empty. Tay then looked to hisn left and saw his sister fleeing the scene her ligfhtsaber at her side.
    "This is not the last you'll see of me tay Neir"
    And with that Tay was left in the arena with the other two darksiders and his master.

greyjedi125 and Kato Sai like this.
  15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Appreciation

Master Nkri rose when he saw his Apprentice stand down, and Manniwen flee. He walked up to Tay and placed his hand on his armless shoulder.
    “You did well. You resisted. Now, to salvage that arm. I know a doctor.”
    Nkri motioned to lead His apprentice our of the arena to a Infiltrator class ship, from there they would head to Med Bay on Alpha.

16. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay left the arena by his master's side and entered the infiltrator class ship. Tay took a seat. Tay then turned to his master.
    "Well that was fun."
    Tay then took to checking his lightsaber.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    Kato Sai likes this.
  17. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    OOC: Didn’t get alert for this, sorry I took so long.

Medical

The Master and His Apprenrice arrived at Alpha, the ship’s shadow caste over the land. They reached the Med Bay, where standing was Dr. Holloway, and a tram of med personnel and droids.
    The ramp extended and Nkri lead his Apprentice to them.
    “Tay, this is my friend Dr. Holloway. She has done wonders of healing.”

Tay Neir likes this.
  18. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"I see, well let's get this over with shall we, I have had a few not so pleasant experiences with people of this profession." Tay said to his master. Tay then followed the docter to the medical area were the procedure would take place.
    "Nervous?" Asked the doctor setting things up
    "A little" replied Tay
    Tay then turned to his master.
    "how long have you known her, Master"

Kato Sai and greyjedi125 like this.
  19. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    House of Healing

A Med Droid held the severed limb steady as Dr. Holloway numbed the shoulder and pulled out veins like vines and fused them to the proper holes in the arm. She then used a tool that began to reconnect the tissue.
    Holloway replied to the inquiring young man.
    “I have known your Master quite a long time. He like you has tendency to leap into harm’s way.”
    She eyed Nkri who watched through glass, his arms crossed. The Master sighed with relief that his apprentice was in capable hands, when he noticed Ian by his side.
    “I see you have been busy.. who’s this?”
    Nkri turned and gave a smiled.
    “My Apprentice.”
    Ian coughed.
    Nkri turned.
    “You disapprove?”
    Ian shook his head.
    “No.. just wondering what trials he’ll have to brave if your own life is any indication.”
    Nkri chuckled.
    Ian smiled.
    “I don’t think I've ever heard you laugh.”
    The Grey Master turned again to Ian.
    “Much has changed.”
    Ian with a heavy heart sighed.
    “Too true, old friend.”

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  20. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Heartbreak

Ian rubbed his beard. His demeanor uneasy.
    “I need to tell you something.”
    Nkri turned his head.
    Ian motionex to the door.
    “Not here. I need air.”
    Nkri and Ian left the observatory and headed into Garden of Tranquility, there was fountains made of great white cubed pillars, the water falling down them into circular fount. There were hedges of peridot green leaves, framing the pillars in zig zag pattern.
    Nkri walked with Ian beneath the fountain pillars.
    Ian sighed.
    “This is very hard to say.”
    As he prepared to speak, Kerra was sitting beneath a pillar on a bench reading. Nkri saw her, and felt his heart leap. He began walking when Ian placed his hand as barrier.
    “You need to know something.”
    Nkri turned his milky eye to fix on his friend.
    Ian took another deep breath.
    “She has no memory of what happened.”
    Nkri nodded.
    “That is as expected.”
    Ian shook his head.
    “There is more. She doesn’t remember you.”
    It felt as if someone had knocked the wind out of the Grey Master.
    “How.. how can..”
    Ian places his hand on Nkri’s shoulder.
    “The trauma left scarring on her temporal lobe. The doctor is not sure her memory will ever be restored. More than that.. she thinks its best. The pain from the amulet was excruciating.”
    Nkri felt his leathers fists shake.
    “Are you and Doctor Holloway asking me to set aside the feelings we shared and treat her as a stranger?”
    Ian released his hand from his friend’s shoulder.
    “Its your choice. As always. You can tell her everything, or leave her as she is. I’ll leave you to it.”
    Ian walked back inside the facility.
    Nkri walked towards Kerra on another path, the pillars of water stopping as he passed. He peered at her, her face so bright and full of life. The Grey Master stopped, he made a fist with the brown glove, and drops of water began to float around him in assorted sizes. Kerra looked up and Nkri was gone.
    He hid behind a pillar, and sank down, his heart aching. A voice filled his mind.
    “I shall bring you torment, and before it it is over, you will beg me to end you.”
    Tormentum had played the long game, even from the grave he had inflicted a wound far more damaging than any in life.
    The Grey Master sat in dry basin. Water halted above in midair. He then let it go and water fell upon him, soaking his hood, robes, and body.

TAG:,@greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Mending

None would notice him as he rounded from behind a pillar, or was it through it? The Grey Sage moved fluidly and quietly as he neared the distraught Nkri. Only when he was upon him, would the Grey Master notice his friend, Polmath. Moving gently, the bearded sage crouched next to the Nkri, who was now soaking wet. But water was never inconveniet, for it was nourishing, and refreshing: a conduit for life. As such, it was one of the most precious substances in existence. Taken for granted when found in abundance, revered when exceedingly scarce.

Polmath allowed for a respectful silence between himself and the Grey Master. He could well understand his feelings, on many levels as a matter of fact. But Nkri was no longer a Grey Novice, nor would he ever again face challenges as one.

"Love is sacrifice my friend." Polmath began in soft tones. "True love is selfless and kind, patient, enduring: it focuses not on itself."

"You have grown Nkri, you have become strong. You already know what is best for her, but that's not the hard part is it?"

Polmath's grey-green eyes sought Nkri's face.

"Examine your motivations and their consequences. Be mindful as to where they may lead and why."

A slow nod is offered.

"She is happy and you can choose to be happy for her, regretting nothing. Events have led you here, to this moment, but your perspective will determine how you move forward, based on your focus. What is your focus Master Nkri? What will you choose? How will you act?"

Another moment of silence, allowing for reflection.

"I hear you have an apprentice now. He will learn much from you, both form your words and actions. I wonder, what will you teach him in this situation....?"

A soft smile.

"Finally, do you love her more than yourself? or your apprentice? or anyone else for that matter? What wouldn't you do for a loved one? Why not love everyone equally? Is this possible or just another mystery?"

Polmath hoped that his words helped to assuage Nkri's feeling and guide his thinking towards a more constructive view point.

Kato Sai likes this.
  22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Consolation & Choice

Nkri felt a familiar presence, one that had guided him through many tribulations. He listened as the voice of the Caretaker spoke:

"Love is sacrifice my friend." Polmath began in soft tones. "True love is selfless and kind, patient, enduring: it focuses not on itself."

Nkri nodded. It was part of what compelled him to not approach Kerra.

The Sagely Friend continued:
    "You have grown Nkri, you have become strong. You already know what is best for her, but that's not the hard part is it? Examine your motivations and their consequences. Be mindful as to where they may lead and why."

Nkri turned his head, and mused on the words a bit. For inside he wanted to rush at Kerra, lift her and kiss her. To tell her all that had happened. But then his mind filled with thought. He was selfish: He had pursued knowledge and purpose, leaving behind friends or leading them into peril. He had gone on an expedition for a lunatic Light Sith, embroiled others in his family affairs, and even unleashed a Terentaktak. Each incident was because Nkri acted on impulse, and did what fulfilled him in the moment, even playing savior.

Polmath spoke anew:
    "She is happy and you can choose to be happy for her, regretting nothing. Events have led you here, to this moment, but your perspective will determine how you move forward, based on your focus. What is your focus Master Nkri? What will you choose? How will you act?"

Nkri cleared his throat. Act. He knew what he had to do, but did he have the strength to do it?

Polmath spoke again:
    "I hear you have an apprentice now. He will learn much from you, both form your words and actions. I wonder, what will you teach him in this situation....?"

Ah yes, His Apprentice who was in surgery now. The Grey Master was once again being lead away from others who depended on him. Perhaps this was why their Traditional Jedi brethren forbid attachment of the romantic sort. But Nkri knew his affection was not evil, but it could be manipulated for evil. If Nkri was to keep Kerra safe, and their love protected from Bogan, he’d have to let her go. Besides, Tay, was his responsibility now.

Polmath had continued with his words of wisdom:
    "Finally, do you love her more than yourself? or your apprentice? or anyone else for that matter? What wouldn't you do for a loved one? Why not love everyone equally? Is this possible or just another mystery?"

Nkri Kyrios turned and gave answer, though he sensed Polmath could read his feelings.
    “I will love her.. from a distance. I will leave her as she is. I choose against an action that brings pain to her but satisfies my needs. I have done that long enough. Its time to make decisions with others in mind, not my feelings alone.”

Nkri turned, a tear of crimson from his black eye fell down his cheek like a fall. He then took Kerra’s peridot saber and held it.
    “I will keep this to remind me of those feelings we shared. Feelings that give me strength.”
    He ignited the blade, which bathed him in green light.
    “I shall also wear a mask once more, not to intimidate or hide behind, but that every face will see their own reflection in and know that I will always put them first.”

Nkri stood, he watched as Kerra was walking back to the facility. Her brown hair floating in wind as she grasped a book with two hands.

“I love you.. Kerra.”

A white tear rolled from his milky eye down his cheek and hit the metal hilt of Kerra’s saber, making a clang sound that rang like cymbal.

Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  23. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

As his arm was being reattached the docter then spoke to tay.

"I have known your Master quite a long time. He like you has a tendency to leap into harm’s way.”

"Yeah, sound's like my master" Replied Tay as the door to the room opened and an old friend of Tay's stood in the doorframe. Bolen carlon was a 16-year-old black human male. he wore brown jedi robes like his master in his jedi order. Bolen also had a gold hilted and blue bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt.

"Tay, long time no see" said Bolen walking to his old freind
    "Bolen, what are doing here?" Asked Tay.
    "My master's been banged up, I see you haven't changed" Said Bolen explaining himslef to Tay
    "Bolen, i thought you said you were going to start working out" Tay said
    "What does that mean?" Asked Bolen
    "Ah, your fat" Explained Tay and the two jedi padawans laughed.
    "We at the jedi order need grey orders help. we are being outnumbered." Explained bolen
    "I'll speak to Master, see what he say's, I'll let you now once I have spoken to him." Explained Tay
    "Thank you, Tay, May the force be with you." Bolen replied
    "You too, old friend" replied Tay and Bolen left the room.

OOC: Bolen carlon is also a character from my legend of Tay Neir.

24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    In the weave of the Force

The doctor as well as the med-droids continued to work on re-attaching Tay's arm. It was fortunate that the medical equipment and techniques being applied were quite advanced, to such a degree, that Tay would feel no discomfort whatsoever and would likely view such a procedure as 'routine'.

Once she was finished. Dr.Holloway stepped back for a moment and checked her medical scanners.

"Well then, I've done all that's medically possible." She said to Tay as she doubled checked her readings.

"You'll experience weakness as well as some mild discomfort as your natural healing completes your full recovery. Here's some ointment should there be any itching." Dr. Holloway handed the young jedi a small cylinder from a nearby cabinet.

"I strongly recommend you rest the arm, which means no strenuous activity or aggressive movements, otherwise I'll be seeing you back here again."

A chime sounded which drew her attention to a security monitor.

"Some mild exercise will promote recovery." She informed, offering a nod and a small sympathetic smile. "I believe you have a visitor."

Polmath the Grey Sage, also known as the Caretaker, emerged from the doorway and exchanged welcoming nods with the good doctor.

"Greetings Tay, I see you're looking much more 'together' already." The bearded man quipped.

"Master Tzenti has had a sudden situation come up, and will be away for an indefinite time. He has charged me with continuing your training as your Mentor, I hope this is alright with you?"

As he spoke, Polmath gently tapped Tay's upper arm with the head of his staff, a soft pulse of energy surged. Tay would feel a warm sensation at the point of contact, which would spread to the areas where his shoudler required repair- a tingling sensation would inform him of the healing process becoming accelerated for a time.

Tag: @Tay Neir

OOC: Moving the scene forward to coincide with current events.

Tay Neir and DarthIshyZ like this.
  25. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Tay took this change openly. He thought of what Bolen had said and he brought up to his new master.

"Master, Bolen carlon said that his Jedi order required asstinace from our order as he and his fellow Jedi are heavily outnumbered. Should we assist them?. I shall inform Bolen of your decision"

Tay waited for his new master to respond.

greyjedi125 and DarthIshyZ like this.