main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars CLOSED ESAF ESPAC

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by greyjedi125, Jan 17, 2021.

1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Polmath the Caretaker
    A New Mission

It was always interesting how much one learned through interaction. Some lessons were new, but most were familiar and recurrent. Young Tay had not answered the query posed to him regarding his new apprenticeship, however, he had not objected either. Instead, he focused not on himself, but on the need of his fellow Jedi.

Polmath raised an eyebrow as his free hand came up to stroke his beard.

"Before we make any decision, I would think it necessary to understand the situation we may be facing. Could you tell me more about that which assails them?"

Polmath grew thoughtful as he waited for Tay to clarify on the needs of the Jedi.

Tag: @Tay Neir

Tay Neir likes this.
  2. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tay Neir

"The Jedi seem to be caught up in a war against a threat unknown to us and their numbers are heavily depleting. We have the numbers nesccery to help the Jedi order and keep their views alive. Please Master. I don't want to go without your approval but i will" Explained Tay to the grey Jedi that stood before him.

Tay had also taken to standing in front of the grey master. He had also felt a few tears roll down his white cheek as he thought about his friend. Bolen had helped Tay through many of his jounernys such as getting Tay's Neir crystal.

TAG: @greyjedi125

3. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Polmath slowly nodded in understanding. Tay felt very strongly about the matter, to the point of going without his approval. His conviction was strong, that much was clear.

"I understand." Polmath declared smoothly, his eyes roving momentarily on the boys arm. The accelerated healing was working as it was meant to, but it also signified that Tay would be headed into danger that much sooner.

"I will need to speak with your friend." Polmath began, "Unless it is made clear what the threat they are facing is, committing a task force to go in blindly is ill-advised."

Polmath paused thinking the matter further.

"This order has a great threat to contend with as well, but the danger is not immediate, thank the Force. Still, we do not want to get caught unprepared for that conflict, but also, we must help our fellow Jedi in need."

A small smile can to the sage's features then.

"Your heart is in the right place Tay, but you must balance impulse with reason. Reaction with preparedness. If the Force is leading you to a certain course of action, then you must take it, that is, understanding the full measure of your commitment and its consequences. I will leave to get the specific information I need from Jedi Bolen. The least I can do is prepare an expeditionary contingent to accompany you in your travels."

The bearded Gery Sage placed his hand on Tay's arm, sending a final surge of healing energy. If his newest apprentice was going to face danger, it would be best for him to face it at his full capability.

"You may reach me by communicator if you wish. I'll shall be returning to the Bendu Temple for the time being."

With that Polmath turned to depart the medical chamber.

"As the Force Wills."

OOC: Just to be clear, Polmath hasn't denied aid to the Jedi, he just requires more information.

Tay Neir and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Alejac Ridicuf
    Being wheeled in

The doors whooshed open and a wheelchair came in with a cursing man in work-out clothes. He was cradling his arm, which was already turning purple. "No! I do not think this was done on purpose! We do not need to report this to Polmath or anyone else!" That's when he noticed the man, himself, talking to one of the new arrivals.

"Caretaker." He tried to act non-chalant and nod to the pair.

That simple act sent pain shooting through his entire body. He grimaced and leaned his head back. Growling, he turned to the med droid. "Pain releif! Now!" The droid indicated acknowledgement and put a shot in Alejac's arm. It subsided a good bit.

He was able to look up at the pair after a heartbeat. "Excuse me. I was working out with someone in the yard. I think he's a Houk. Big guy. Short story, he pulled a legal move with his staff, I ended up on my butt with a broken arm."

He turned to the newcomer. "Alejac. I'm head of Security and stupid moves here."

At the droid's instruction, he stood up and laid down on the medbay bed.

Tags: @greyjedi125, @Tay Neir

Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  5. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The Force speaks through everyone

"Alejac..." The Grey Sage intoned with respect to the man. He understood well the deeper reasons and ramifications for the man's presence on Decameron Alpha, even when no one else could see it. But that was a rumination for another time.

"...This is Tay Neir." A simple hand gesture indicated the young Jedi seated close by. "He's become my current apprentice, since his former Master had some emergency business to take care of." This was an 'informative' statement that required no real clarification at present.

Polmath's grey-green eyes then regarded Alejac's broken arm for a moment.

"Would you prefer conventional medical treatment for your arm, or would you allow me the honor of accelerating your recovery? Your choice, of course."

A small smile came over the Grey Sage's features. He and the Chief of Security had had extensive discussion as to the deeper nature of the Force and its place in day-to-day affairs. Truth be told, their discussion could be said to be....on going.

"I trust your next sparring session will yield better results, yes?" The Grey Sage quipped with a slight humorous glint in his eyes.

Tag: @DarthIshyZ , @Tay Neir

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    Tay Neir and DarthIshyZ like this.
  6. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Alejac
    If looks could kill...

He wasn't just a non-Force-user, he was leery of the Force. Though, the irony that he was hanging out with Force-users was not lost on him. Yet, when the Caretaker had suggested using the Force on him... he instinctually gave a shifty-eyed glare. Instantly, he withdrew that and took a deep breath.

He was a bit chagrined at his initial reaction. He looked down. "No, sir, thank you." He watched the droids prepare the bacta cast.

He looked back up at his host. "You know how I feel about the Force. I feel like you peop- Uh, Force-users get too used to it. It becomes an invisible crutch. You use it so much, you forget how to walk without the crutch." A wince from a bit of pain.

"Besides, not being able to move my primary arm for a while will make my other hand stronger." He looked at his left hand and watched as he opened and closed it, examined it.

"My next sparring session will likely have to wait. But, it's certainly not going to be with that guy. Where'd we get that mass of muscles, anyway?"

Tags: @greyjedi125, @Tay Neir

7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Balance, Always

"He got here the same way you did, Alejac. By the will of the Force."

Polmath answered as if that were the most obvious answer ever. Of course, he was only slightly teasing the Chief of Security.

"Had you the Force, you would feel differently, of course. Your understanding of it would transcend how you know and experience it as you are."

The Grey Sage's hand reached for his beard again, lightly stroking it as he thought of his words before speaking.

"Would you ask a fish to stop being a fish because it seems it has an unfair advantage 'breathing' water? Or that perhaps it was 'overdoing it', hmmm?"

Polmath chuckled at the thought.

"When would it be too little, or too much? How does a land-dweller determine that for not only a fish, but all fish- since they come in all different shapes and sizes?"

Polmath swiveled his head, glancing to see if Tay was listening, then turned back to Alejac.

"We are all responsible for our gifts and how we use them, force sensitive or not. Everyone is equally capable of cruelty or charity- so the question is, what will we choose to nurture, how do we choose to act. I don't think the real issue here is force use per se, but something much deeper, much more nuanced."

Polmath offered a respectful and knowing nod to Alejac. A greater discussion was being had between the lines, but the medical infirmary was not necessarily the place for it. Still, the moment might require it. As the Caretaker, he was duty-bound to be sensitive to such things- and respond in kind. Therefore, he waited a moment to see what else might be said, if anything else- by anyone.

Tag: @DarthIshyZ , @Tay Neir

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  8. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay had listened to his masters words but his mind was on what Bolen could be up against if he needed a second jedi order to assist his own.

"Master, would you grant me the permission to lead an expedition team to the jedi temple to find out excattly what the jedi order are up against." Tay noted the chief of security

"I mean with them at war I don't think coms are liable option. After all, comm signals can be traced." Tay sat patiently for the grey master's response.

Tay then turned to the chief of security

"The force is not something taken lightly thank you. I am a grey jedi and with that comes responsibility in using the force my friend. I, for one disagree with your statement" said Tay with anger that was unintentional.

TAG: @DarthIshyZ , @greyjedi125

DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.
  9. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    IC: Uzuriel
    Aware and listening

Much had occurred since Uzuriel last paid attention to the activities of those in this place. He’d remained all but invisible, his awareness spread out, in a lotus, hanging in the air above the city but now it felt as though the time was ripe again, to take part in what the others were doing. Reviewing all that his awareness had taken in as he ‘meditated’ he saw the recent duel and the gathering of several of the others in the medical facility.

He drifted down, feet touching the path that led inside. With a simple thought, he avoided the attention of any that were not in his course to where Polmath and the others were gathered. When he entered the room the corner of his lips twitched, at the discussion.

Remaining out of sight or sense to the others he maneuvered until he was beside Polmath, ”Interesting discussion…” the air seemed to whisper in the man’s ear.

He could feel the injured Chief of Security’s feelings and why the man felt so but the man was missing an important point. The younger man spoke and he felt the anger that seemed to bubble under the surface.

He let himself become apparent to those other than Polmath, that one had known he was there even before he spoke, he didn’t feel the need to disguise himself from the Caretaker. One hand lifted and a cup seemed to form from thin air, cradled in his fingers. He sipped from the warm liquid that filled it, enjoying as the others realized he was there.

His head tracked towards the injured man, ”I fear you miss an important point, the Force is present in almost all things, the Vong seeming to be an exception. But, that’s not the point. You may not be able to utilize the Force but it is a part of you nonetheless. So even your actions have an effect upon the path the Force winds through all things.”

Turning his attention to the younger man, sensing that he was tied to the Caretaker, an apprentice possibly…, ”I do not believe that he intended to anger you, he sees the Force in a different manner than you and, in some ways, he is not wrong. Both the Jedi and the Sith, in their long histories have relied too much on their abilities on occasion and it has caused either group to have their own dramatic implosions.”

He raised a hand to ensure the younger man let him finish, ”That, however, does not mean that every Force user does so. A wise one finds the balance in their power and their selves, between physical and esoteric ability, between light and dark. And then allows the Force to guide their actions as much as they responsibly use it to aid in their endeavors.”

TAGS: @greyjedi125, @DarthIshyZ, @Tay Neir

Tay Neir, DarthIshyZ and greyjedi125 like this.
  10. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay had become aware of another in the room. Once the other had finished he spoke

"Look i don't know who you are but i didn't ask your opoin." replied Tay.

he turned to the grey master seeing if he knew of this other being.

TAG: @DarthIshyZ , @greyjedi125 , @darthbernael

11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    A lesson worth repeating

After Tay had spoken, it was Polmath turn to raise a hand calling for a pause in interactions.

"What would happen in a galaxy where we indulged every single impulse without thought of consequence young one, hmmm?" Polmath asked, his tone gentle, one that promoted reflection and introspection.

"Or in a galaxy where we govern ourselves by strictures and laws that offered no leniency?"

A slow nod.

"Civility, young Tay is one of the basic foundations of diplomacy. Without it, many civilizations have ended in ruin. Because of it, many have found prosperity. Simply not knowing a being is no justification for discourtesy, for is always best to treat others how we'd like to be treated, yes?"

Another pause.

"Let's assume your Jedi friend, Bolen had spoken to me the way you just did. How likely would you think his chances to receive aid would be?"

Another slow nod.

"I understand you are feeling anxious for the Jedi. But you must master these feelings Tay, they cloud your thinking. You cannot see what's ahead, so be mindful of the present. How do you know that this individual is not the very one that could help the Jedi out of their trouble?"

Yet another slow nod.

"Civility, young Tay has a way to exert influence. Bolen seeks aid from us through you, therefore you are representing him. Everyone on Decameron Alpha is a guest and should be treated with dignity and respect, for in doing so, there is balance. Be mindful young one, an angry word might elicit a regrettable response. A kinder approach is far more profitable for all parties involved."

Polmath moved closer to the young man.

"Taking from what Master Uzuriel just said, a wise jedi finds the balance in their power and their selves, between physical and esoteric ability, between light and dark. And then allows the Force to guide their actions as much as they responsibly use it to aid in their endeavors.”

"There is much we could learn from Master Uzuriel's wisdom, if only on we choose to listen."

Polmath pats Tay on the shoulder lightly, his expression kind.

"Trust in the Force."

He then looks at Dr. Holloway, who nods curtly. He then returns his attention to Tay.

"You have my permission to form an expedition team to assist Bolen and the Jedi. I only ask that you take this time to seek the source of this 'anger' and find balance with it. Come see me before you depart. Now, I've taken-up enough of the good doctor's time- my apologies."

Turning to the Chief of Security...

"Alejac, I shall be reading your latest report as promised. Soon." A curt nod is given.

"Thank you doctor for your hospitality, as always...."

To Uzuriel he offered a knowing nod, turning to leave. As he did, he spoke a few parting words:

"...Remember, Civility....."

Tag: @Tay Neir, @darthbernael, @DarthIshyZ

OOC: You can still respond to Polmath, he is not quite out the door. ;)

12. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Alejac
    On the mend

He carefully listened to each as they spoke. He understood what the Caretaker was saying. It wasn't the first time their discussions had included some similar observation.

After Tay spoke, he winced. That had been a stinging statement that would have earned a slap from his father if young Alejac had said it to anyone.

He needed to acknowledge Uzuriel's words. "Master Uzuriel, I understand your points, both of them. And I appreciate your understanding of mine. Truthfully, I do know I'm 'missing out' not being able to use the Force, in some ways."

The droids were finishing their work as Polmath approached the door. "Oh! Caretaker! If young Tay does go to the Jedi temple, may I suggest Gildar go with him?"

Tags: @greyjedi125, @darthbernael, @Tay Neir, @Adalia-Durron (for mention of going to the Jedi temple)

13. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay listened to his master carefully. Tay realised that his actions were nor justified. He turned to the cheif of secruity.

"Look Alejac, I'm sorry. it's not like me to lash out at non-force sensitives like that. It's just that i've got a lot on my mind right now." Tay knew his name from his master's encounter with him.

Tay then turned to his master.

"Master, may i have a word? Alone?" Asked Tay

TAGS: @greyjedi125 , @darthbernael, @DarthIshyZ

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

The Grey Sage paused briefly just as he was about to round past the door, having heard his new apprentice.

"I would like that very much." He answered in agreement.

"Join me outside, I much prefer open air at this time."

With that, he took several steps and was gone from view.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @darthbernael, @DarthIshyZ

Tay Neir and darthbernael like this.
  15. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay followed his master out of the room. Tay went into the outside area and noticed the grey sage. Tay walked towards his master until he stood beside the grey master.
    "Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule. I just wanted to say that as I was a Jedi in bolen's order I know that it can be hard on times. It's not like me to lash out like that and I don't know what triggered me. Look, what i'm trying to say is that i could use advice on these sudden outbursts, Master"

Tay regarded the grey sage as less of a master but more of a friend that he trusted with his life. Tay had known the grey sage since he first joined the grey order after leaving his bounty hunter career behind him. Tay felt the air ruffle his jet-black hair and waited for his master's response.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @darthbernael, @DarthIshyZ

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Polmath & Tay
    Mentor & Apprentice

[​IMG]

The two stepped unto the clear green path as Mentor and Apprentice. The ambient fresh air seemed to do the young one some good, as he began to talk of his own free will, the surge of aggression he had exhibited earlier, appeared to be quelled for the moment.

Polmath listened carefully to what Tay had to say, taking it all in. Their footfalls provided the only other sounds as they strode away from the medical building.

“Before Self-Mastery, one must become Self-Aware.” Polmath began, speaking evenly in his casual, yet sage-like manner. “You do well to acknowledge there is an issue of anger, and to recognize that there is an unknown trigger.”

The bearded man’s grey-green eyes glanced over to the youth.

“Many beings get manipulated by others who see their triggers before they ever do.”

Normally, he would venture into one of his tales, but this would not be one of those times.

“More importantly, you recognized the need for help and sought it." A slow nod is given. "Yes, this is the way.”

The forest path presented a soothing and peaceful backdrop for the two grey jedi force users as they talked. In nature, balance and harmony were more frequently on display than in any other outwardly visible co-existing system. An example to a given lesson could be said to be just a few meters away.

“To better discover the root of the issue, you must also be willing to be completely honest with yourself, brutally so. Moreover, one must also be willing to be brave, in order to face the issue, for almost always, it turns out to be something unpleasant. Healing can only truly begin after said issue is confronted and resolved, my apprentice.”

Polmath allowed a pause in their interaction for the sake of reflection.

“I cannot imagine what would have happened if you had spoken thus to Lady Xaan…” He went on, his eyebrows raising at the thought. “Let’s just thank the Force that was not to be.” he added with some relief.

There was something else Polmath would have added, but thought better of it- at least for the moment.

“I appreciate you speaking with me on this issue. Going to Bolen in such a state would only ‘complicate’ matters greatly for you both.”

The Grey Sage shook his head slightly as a memory played-out in his mind. “Let’s just say that ‘anger’ and ‘Jedi’ don’t mix very well.” Polmath quipped as he chuckled softly.

“So, what then would you say is the source of this ‘anger’, young Tay? Would it be something that occurred in the past? or something more recent, like unexpectedly changing Mentors, for instance?”

The question was a probing one, designed to promote reflection and introspection, as well as connect events to emotions, which in turn could lead to answers. Polmath waited to hear what Tay would say, how he would say it - and see where all this would lead.

Tag: @Tay Neir ,( @DarthIshyZ , @darthbernael ) *for continuity

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  17. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay listened to his master with interest. When his master asked the question Tay thought of his time in the Jedi order. He had lost his master in a deul with Darth Manniwin. He had also lost his father and mother, both due to other sith lords. All of a sudden everything started to add up. Tay realised that his past was coming back to haunt him. Tay then turned to look into the grey sage's face.

"Look, I know it sounds stupid when i say it but I think it may have something to do with my time in the Jedi order." Tay then brushed his hand over his lightsaber where his neir crystal lay.

"I lost a lot of people close to me during my many years of service to the jedi order. I first lost my old master, Anothny Nidor to my sister as I wasn't fast enough to save him." Tay brushed his hand over his scar across his right eye.

"I then lost my mother and father both due to a republic cruiser going down." Replied Tay.

Tay then sat down on a nearby rock and levitated his lightsabers out in front of him. Tay then ignited both lightsabers so that a yellow glow covered the area. Tay then closed his eyes and entered a deep mediation reaching out with the force to the ones he loved within the Jedi order.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @DarthIshyZ, @darthbernael.

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

As Tay meditated, a gentle breeze would begin to pass over them. Polmath would also sit in meditation, his staff remaining upright, next to him.

Tay would reach out to the Force, seeking balance, healing.The light from his lightsaber shone visibly, the love in his heart radiated.

The Force responded.

Mending the broken was always 'delicate' work, the kind that was best immersed in song.

Fulfilling and abundant Peace would come over the young Apprentice. Strength to move past his pains, forgiveness for others and for himself.

The Force restores those who are willing to surrender, to open the closed fist of self-centeredness, and accept the gift of freedom and boundlessness.....

Such was the Will of the Force....

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  19. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay felt the force heal him emotionally. Tay then saw his old master, Anothny Nidor.

"Master Nidor" Said Tay to his old master in the jedi order.

"Tay i take it you well, under the guidance of Grandmaster Polmath of the grey order?" asked Anothny.

"Yes Anothny, I am." replied Tay

"Good I understand you were troubled by my death not so long ago, Tay don't worry. You have Friends and master's that care about you in the grey order such as your master. No matter what you are going through i'm sure the grey jedi order will guide you in the right direction." Explained Anothny and Tay exited his mediating state and clipped his lightsabers back onto his belt. Tay waited for the grey sage to exit his mediation state rather than disturbing him.

Tag: @greyjedi125

20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Ebb & Flow

The Force dealt with Tay as needed and the same was true for Polmath, who was no exception.

Indeed. To many, Polmath had become the very 'personification' of balance, especially to the inhabitants who lived upon the verdant planet. However, those words of wisdom he shared with others, he knew applied to himself also. One was always a learner in the Force.

In his minds eye, Polmath regarded the different regions of the planet from the peak of a frozen mountain top. He was accompanied by two other beings as he regarded the changing seasons, the coming and going of a myriad sentient beings, the full cycle of life, and much more. In the horizon, a strange outer darkness loomed and grew ever closer, roiling in like a tidal wave of ash and smoke. He watched as it constricted, ever so slowly upon the planet.

Polmath's face was serious; an expression no on could say he had ever worn. Polmath turned to speak to one of the figures, but his eyes opened instead.

There was a pause before taking a long breath, only then would the Grey Sage rise slowly, a soft smile forming, as he regarded Tay who waited patiently. It was refreshing, to feel that his apprentice had found a means to center himself and his emotions.

A casual gesture of his hand bid his staff return to him as it smoothly levitated through the air.

“I’ve decided to have Master Silverhand and several of his followers accompany you on your journey, if you’ll have them.”

Polmath had a strong feeling that assisting the Jedi would be a wise investment for the forseeable future.

Tag: @Tay Neir *( @darthbernael, @DarthIshyZ, for story continuity )

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  21. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay listend to his master's decision

"Yes master I shall indeed take them along. Two reasons. One as a jedi padawan I can't extaclly overrule you. two because i regard any suggestions you make as if they were my own master. Before I depart with the rest of the crew I've been meaning to ask you who Glidar is master?" Tay responded to The grey sage. Tay then turned to make his way out of the area

"Race you back to the facility master. See if your legs can keep up" said Tay Joking with his Master. Tay then ignited one of his two yellow bladed lightsabers and waited for his master's word.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @darthbernael, @DarthIshyZ

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    A Youthful Spirit

"...Can't exactly overrule me?" Polmath echoed Tay's words in good humor. " Says my young apprentice who was perfectly willing to go into danger with or without my approval." He finished with a chuckle. "Granted, I never did say no." He gave a knowing smile at that.

"As for racing me, attempting to tire me out prematurely, are we? I dare say, aren't we clever?" Polmath allowed himself a hearty chuckle.

"Fair warning young man, I am more familiar with these grounds than anyone else." Here, the Grey Sage gave a wink.

"As for Gildar, funny that you should mention him. He will be going with Master Silverhand to assist you."

Polmath did wonder where Tay had heard thet name, since Gildar had not been mentioned prior to this moment. Curious, most curios.

"Ready, set....and go!"

Polmath lurched forward, at a very unimpressive speed. Wisdom was definitely his strong suit. Youthful antics....? Well, that was the dominion of the young! He was quite likely the oldest living person on the entire planet.

Tag: @Tay Neir *( @DarthIshyZ, Gildar mentioned )

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    darthbernael likes this.
  23. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay watched his master go on ahead and he ran after the grey sage. Tay slashed through many bushes until he was by his master's side. Tay then used the force speed ability to speed on ahead and leave his master in his dust. Tay wondered whether his master was toying with him but Tay decided to put that thought out of his mind and focused as hard as he could on the force.

TAG: @greyjedi125 (@darthbernael, @DarthIshyZ)

darthbernael likes this.
  24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

"Tay! No slashing the green! Put away your weapon young one."

Polmath called out after his speeding young apprentice.

That one had much to learn. However, he was in the right place, surrounded by the right people. Learn what is right he would.

Polmath did smile then, wondering if Tay was also aware of a certain dynamic at play. If the apprentice could use the force to his advantage, so could his mentor.

Tay would hear whooshing sound behind him as he ran, but then, he would no longer feel the presence of his master and mentor, as he would seem to be gone.

darthbernael likes this.
  25. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tay heard his master and as he sped through the area he clipped both of his yellow bladed lightsabers to his belt.

Tay heard a woosh and he could no longer sense the grey sage, it was as if he had vanished.

Tay slowed down to a halt and looked around the area when he could not find his master Tay ran in the dircetion of the facility once more.

TAG: @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 and darthbernael like this.