main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars CLOSED ESAF ESPAC

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by greyjedi125, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    OOC

I'm gonna be a little slower posting this next one, if that's okay. I should have something in the morning.

@Kato Sai

2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    That’s fine take your time. :)

3. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    IC
    Arren DeVaga

Icy winds beat at her. She walked across a dark, frozen wasteland, against those winds, for a faint glow on the horizon. Cloak flapping. The ground was hard, rolling mounds, hard to travel on foot. Ice stung her cheeks. She slipped often, bashing her knees.

Until all she could do was crawl. The coarse, glassy ground cut her palms, tore her pants. She left a trail of blood...

Then all she could do was sit, huddled. She called for help, but her voice came out weak, inaudible over the weather.

Nobody came. Nobody ever would. The glow died.

She jerked awake, sobbed. A nasty feeling said that place awaited her after death. An eternity of it.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  4. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Nkri Tzenti

The Grey Jedi was lead into the woods by the two apparitions. He had traveled for some time, when he noticed he was at the circle of obelisks, with the one hewn down. Standing in the circle was Saru, who cackled. Nkri approached his father who was caste in a violet aura.

“At last you have come, you have tried to hide too long.”

Nkri approached his father.

“My son, the time has come for you to follow your destiny, to become dark lord of the Sith and restore the House of Ban.”

The Disciple removed a saber hilt with serpentine gold etching on in it that ended at the pummel in a calligraphy B.

“Slay me as you failed to do on our homeworld.. strike me down with all your hatred!”

Nkri took up the hilt and ignited the ruby bladed lightsaber. His eyes flared like embers, and he started to lose control again.

Saru, “Come forth Tormentum!”

Nkri raised the saber to strike, Saru smiling and closing his eyes. Nkri then dropped ithe deactivated saber in the circle. His eyes no longer burning.

Saru opened his eyes and looked at his son with a perplexed expression.

“I am finished with you, I have no father but The Force, it has shown me hate leads nowhere.”

Saru lashed out,
    “You dare turn your back on our House, on the dark side?!”

“I turn not my back on Bogan, I now know its place, to tame my hate and let the pain fade away. I now shall only use my anger for good.”

Saru hissed, “good.. ha, good is a point of view.”

“Then its the point of view I choose.”

Nkri turned his back to walk away, Saru picked up the saber and ignited it.

“You were always a weak half breed! An abomination to our race!”

The Grey Jedi turned around to face the blade now at his eye,

“Strike me down.. my father is the Living Force, and you will only hasten my joy by sending me to become One with it. ‘There is no death, There is the Force.’ My Passion is for The Force, Ashla and Bogan united as One.”

Saru fell on one knee and began to scream.

“You can’t hide what you are!”

Nkri stepped towards the apparition. “I am Sith, always will be, but I choose to be a Jedi, and Disciple of the Whills.”

Saru began to fade away.. until at last he was no more.

“Goodbye Saru, I forgive you.”

The purple mist cleared and Nkri saw high in the mountains clade in snow a temple, the steps began not far from the circle of obelisks. The Grey Jedi made his way to the stone steps hewn in rock. Ascending to the heights, he found a temple bathed in perpetual Light, with many arches and towers. The Temple of Ashla.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    clone commander bossk likes this.
  5. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Nkri Tzenri

The Grey Jedi stood at the summit, the presence of Ashla almost knocking him over. He felt his head bow into his chest and then four priests in gold robes approached, their beards sqaure, their heads shaved, and their eyes white. They approached the red robed Grey Jedi, surrounding him.

One of them spoke aloud.

“Much fear, much anger, and much self hate.”

Another said, “Torment! Torment! Torment!”

The Third, “He is strong in the Force, I sense the Light, but greatly comcealed behind the Dark.”

The Fourth Priest, “Tormentum, you were a Sith, before that a Jedi, and now you seek Balance.”

Nkri raised his head and was puzzles how these four knew so much about him.

Fourth Priest: Ashla has been quenched in you, buried beneath scars within you. The Light has been retained in your demanoe and ethics, but you have gotten to use to letting go, and letting the Darkness rule you.

The Grey Jedi coughed, and then said, “teach me.. I wish to let the Light shine once more.”

The First Priest, “He carries great pain, such hate..”

The Second Priest, “Woe! Woe! Woe unto you who seeks to unlearn it!”

The Third Priest, “Bogan has wrapped its coils around his heart.”

The Fourth Priest, “There is more, your heart weights with another element, feelings most amorious..”

The Disciple of the Whills bowed his head.

Fourth Priest, “You cannot shed the past, but you can illuminate the future.. we can help you with the Light, but the Darkness is not the enemy, its place you must dictate, will it hold your heart, splinter your mind, or be a partner with Ashla to make you grow?”

Nkri, “I hope a partner..”

The Fourth Priest, “So be it, but be forewarned that you will face the greatest of all foes.. yourself.”

The Four Priests lead Nkri into the inner Temple, a vast cathedral with golden candles and brass brazers. On the back wall was an Eye, Nkri had seen it on Sith artifacts. He walked up to it.

Fourth Priest, “The Eye of Ashla..”

The Grey Jedi touched it. “I’ve seen it, but among the Sith..”

Fourth Priest, “The Mistress they forsook is the one they paint most.”

Nkri turned, the Four Priests locked arms and made a circle around a basin of water. They began to chant.

Suddenly the room filled with light and then they were gone. Nkri looked about and then the candles began to snuff out, their smokes rising to the cieling. Emerging from the doorway was a warrior clade in black armor, his mask like a spectra, and in one hand an ignited ruby lightsaber. Nkri recognized the figure down to the Sith Acolyte gauntlets.

“Tormentum..”

The Sith Warrior approached, his footsteps like great thunder.

Tormentum, “At last.. I have been waiting for you..”

The voice of the Spectra was deep and echoed as if in a metal pot.

Nkri, “I destroyed you with Saru.”

The Dark Warrior laughed, “Ha, ha, ha, your father was nothing compared to me. For I am thee, and you are me.”

Nkri, “I tire of you.. your torture, I will destroy you once and for all!”

Nkri ignited his Green Great Saber and rushed the Demon. He cut at Tormentum who parries the blows and then grabbed Nkri by the neck and threw him towards the altar.

Tormentum, “Destroy me.. I am torment, I am suffering, you will never be rid of me!”

The Sith Acolyte rushed with a rage Nkri kmew all too well. The two were in a lock up, the two blades of ruby and emerald crackling with the sparks lighting candles that now turned red.

Nkri, “I hate you!” The Grey Jedi’s eyes burned amber as he began to furiously cut at his Shadow.

Tormentum, “Good.. give into your anger.. only your hatred can destroy me.”

Nkri stopped and backed up, he could feel the rage taking control. “No.. I won’t do this anymore.” The Grey Jedi caste his saber to the floor, several nearby candles turned golden.

Tormentum, “It is unwise to lower your defenses!” The Spectral Sith stabbed his blade and Nkri blocked it with his hands.

Nkri, “I will destroy you with peace!”

Tormentum, “You will only become a slave of him!”

Another figure stood next Nkri clade in white armor with wings on his helm and golden markings on his armor. In his hand was a Larimar blue saber.

Paladinus, “Caste him off Nkri, give me strength, and I will remove him forever.”

Nkri then saw Tormentum be hit with bolts of light, and he fell to the ground. Suddenly faces flooded in Nkri’s mind of Lavina, Insepid, Azathoth, Nehru, and more. The Grey Jedi then saw in the Paladin faces of Adalia, Sadie, Conservative Jedi, and more. Nkri rose and held his hands at both.

“Stop! Cease!”

Tormentum breathing became shallow, and like one on a ventilator. Nkri knelt down and removed his mask, he saw his own pale face.

Nkri, “I thought my father created you.. a means for my revenge.. but you are not. You are me, my darker self, and the memories of my Sith tenor I do not want to banish.”

The Grey Jedi helped Tormentum up who became a black energy that went into Nkri. Then The Disciple of the Whills turned fo the Paladinus.

Paladinus, “So close.. you’ve cloaked me since you were a Guardian, how many more eons must I sleep? Only allowed to shine in your acts of honor and words of wisdom?”

Nkri reached out his hand, “I have mistreated you, my anger towards those who hurt me made me see you as the stifler, the one who would hold me back from the mysteries of the Force, and asserting strength.”

The Paladinus became a white light and shone on Nkri. The Grey Jedi closed his eyes, and then he was back in the Temple with the Priests.

Fourth Priest, “well done.. Ashla and Bogan have a place in you now, but still much to learn you have.”

Nkri, “I will no longer be ashamed of my past, I am Tormentum, I am Paladin, I am Nkri Tzenti.”

Fourth Priest, “You have taken your first steps towards acceptance.”

The Grey Jedi spent some time in the Temple, there beneath the eye of Ashla he constructed a new lightsaber, its hilt had spikes at the beam. The hilt was obsidian, black as darkness, to contrast with the yellow blade of Light. A saber to empahsize his new disposition.

Nkri then said farewell to the priests.

Fourth Priest, “May the Force guide you on your path.. and may your heart get its desire.”

Nkri, “Thank you, farewell, and May Ashla shine on you.”

The Disciple of the Whills made his down the mountain ranfe, and through the forest back to the Temple of Bogan, he looked at his shadow which was in fogure of Tormentum. Nkri smiled and searched for Arren, his eyes burning a golden hue.

TAG: @Ava G.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    greyjedi125 and Ava G. like this.
  6. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Meditation Chamber

Arren
    sat cross-legged, spine straight, face inclined down. She wore leggings, and a black robe with swirling gold designs.

The chamber was at the end of a corridor.

Ahh. Her new friend neared. She used the Force and swung the doors open, hinges groaning. In front of her floated an oval red crystal at the end of a necklace chain. It pulsed, like a living thing, and cast her form in its eerie glow.

Nkri would note that a cosmetic spell must have worn off since they last met. She seemed at least ten years older.

"Feeling better?"

@Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  7. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Jedi sensed the presence of the Dark Lady, his senses more attuned to the dark now that he had been in the Light. Before entering the Temple of Bogan to see her, he made a short detour to the adjacent arboretum (green house), inside the Disciple found plant life of all kinds, but what drew his attention to red ploom blooms which had silver lines tracing the pedals. Nkri took one and plucked it, some blood from his finger dripped into bud. The Grey Jedi left the glass sanctum and entered the temple where he found Arren who looked a deal older than he remebered.

“I feel much better, more in balance. Here I brought you this.”

Nkri extended the Red Ploom Rose to Arren:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    Ava G. likes this.
  8. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Arren remained sitting on her pillow as she reached up and took the curious flower. 'Twas lovely, and unique. A glassy, ornamental appearance. Extremely poisonous, if she remembered the species. She smiled, and tucked it in her dark hair.

The crystal necklace rotated slowly, twinkling. "Yes. I sense that you are more aligned within yourself."

@Kato Sai

9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Disciple noted his hand when she said poison, he felt a little off balance. Lean against a column he eyed the crystal necklace.

“I feel light headed..”

The Grey Jedi felt as if there was no leg to stand on and fell to the ground unconscious. His finger still draining red matter and surrounded by a riomg of glowing pink.

@Ava G.

10. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Nkri woke again, cold and sweating. He lay on the floor of the chamber, pillow under his head. Arren kneeled and dabbed his forehead with a wet, hot cloth.

"You are fortunate. I almost didn't bother interrupting my meditation to find the antidote."

@Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  11. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Disciple felt cloth on his forehead. His head was dizzy with heat but at least he was now conscious.

“That.. rose, beautiful by deadly.”

The Grey Jedi leaned his head back on the pillow, he was in the hands of the Mistress, who had kindly administered an antidote. Nkri looked at her crystal necklace once more.

“What is that? Is it an amulet or hierloom?”

12. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Arren sighed and glanced over to the object. If she couldn't tell the Disciple, then who could she tell? "I always used the term 'artifact'. It spent decades in a museum on Lothal." She looked back down at him. "The crystal contains the memories and essence of a Sith lady. She speaks to me when I meditate with it."

@Kato Sai

13. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

“The essence of a Sith Lady? Like a Sith spirit? I’ve encountered such paranormal phenomenon on Korriban.”

The Grey Jedi felt his fever begin to break as he continued to stare at the artifact. He could feel the chill of Bogan, perhaps that was why he no longef felf his brow aflame.

14. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    She snatched the necklace from the air and place it in her silky robe pocket.

Then she sat on a pillow and gazed out the open doors.

"Was Korriban as rich in the dark side as this temple?"

@Kato Sai

15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

“More so. There the tombs of the dark lords is bathed in Bogan. You can feel the pressnce of those Sith Lords anx the power of the dark side. Alas I do not venture there anymore. Korriban is now in the hands of the Sith Empire.”

The Disciple of the Whills turned his head to eye Arren putting away the totem.

@Ava G.

16. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    "Of course it is."

17. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Jedi felt his equilibrium come into balance and he attempted to stand, which at first he stumbled a little tell finally getting his footing.

“Tell me Arren, why does the dark side captivate you?”

@Ava G.

18. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    The woman stayed sitting as he rose to his feet.

"Many reasons. For one... I am very vindictive, by nature. When someone hurts me, or someone I care for, then I need justice." She ran her fingers over raised embroidery on her robe. "I love peace. But I could never have peace the way a Jedi does..."

@Kato Sai

19. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Disciple of the Whills listenedas the Dark Beauty confided in him. He could not help delighting in her mannerisms and the long black hair that seemed to have a life of its own.

“Justice.. the Jedi are auppose fo be arbiters of justice. What you speak of sounds more like vengeance.”

The Grey Jedi crosses his arms, his red cloak being pulled into his chest to shield him from a frosty wind that now somehow crept into the Temple.

@Ava G.

Ava G. likes this.
  20. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    "Justice. Vengeance. Whatever the case." She raised her hand to him, palm up. Sharpened black nails glistened in the sparse light.

Would he intuit the social gesture?

@Kato Sai

21. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Disciple of the Whills listened as she bridged justice and vengeance into one. Something he felt compelled to address when she raises her palm to his face. The Grey Jedi realized this was a sign of vulnerability and non-agression, perhaps pleading or offerring her hand. Nkri contemplated for a moment if he should be bold. He decided to forgo fear, and took her hand in his, he felt the nails touch his callused fingers as he raised her to her feet.

“Shall we walk a bit?”

@Ava G.

Ava G. likes this.
  22. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    She squeezed his hand, and withdrew it. "Yes, let's." Company would feel refreshing. This dark, haunted place could chill even her bones.

@Kato Sai

23. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Jedi walk beside the Dark Woman, they turned from the inner halls and columns to the outer ourt where a garden of red bushes, and black roses was patterned in triangular shape. A good place to walk and talk he thought.

@Ava G.

24. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    The Disciple directed them for the outer courtyard, where there were bushes with fuzzy crimson leaves and razor-edged black roses. Overhead, the sky was overcast with swirling wisps of clouds. The air was muggy, while a frosty wind sent dead leaves scattering.

Arren tugged Nkri's sleeve and pointed to a tiny bird, hardly larger than her thumb. It flitted about and poked browning flowers with its needle beak.

@Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  25. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Nkri noticed the bird and watched it needle a nearby bud. He felt Areen tug on his sleeve. His burgandy robe shook a little, it was a pleasent sensation, to see Arren excited.

@Ava G.