main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars CLOSED ESAF ESPAC

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by greyjedi125, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    IC: Arren

Oh, yes, the little purple glade was both pleasing and soothing. But the tinge of angst she felt rippled to Polmath.

Arren raised a foot and began loosening her boot. "Well, your sense of me seems like confirmation that I don't belong anywhere. No role means no purpose." She dropped the boot in thick grass, and raised her other foot. "As far as the Force is concerned, I'm not an actor in the play. But I reassure myself through a self-given purpose... and that is to feel pleasure. Until I die."

Wearing stockings, she walked into the lavender. Aw, her feet felt so much lighter. And the flowers were comfy. She sat down, and lay on her back, relaxing. Deep sigh.

Tag: @greyjedi125

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Polmath

It was a curious thing, her answer. Polmath listened and took in what was being said. He watched her as she walked upon the the field of purple, a gliding figure wrapped in sable.

"No purpose?" he said quizzically. "I see it differently." he admitted. "I would seem you could fill any role or purpose you choose, for there is no pre-disposition in your case, even if the purpose chosen is none at all, but that is completely up to you. The range of your role is as wide or as narrow as you make it, but ultimately yours Arren."

The Elder Sage waved his staff in a small pattern just then. Fallen purple petals began to ascend and swirl around Arren, as if dancing with her.

"So, do tell me, which role in the scheme of things would bring you pleasure?"

Tag: @Ava G.

Ava G. likes this.
  3. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016

Strange. She had long forgotten that there could be an optimistic take of her own existence. That had always been a luxury for others, not Arren.

Petals swirled around her where she lay. She reached up and let them lightly brush her hand. "I should have an answer for you, but I don't. I'll need time to feel it out, Caretaker."

Probably an antagonist of some sort. A self-aware adversary of the Light. Not the hero. Not an advisor or nurturer. But she wouldn't share those thoughts with Polmath right now. She appreciated that he cared enough to ask these things.

Enjoy the present moment. And this present was beautiful.

@greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  4. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

The bearded Bendu allowed himself a smile. Life was filled with possibilities for the living and that in itself, was very important to recognize. Too many sentients took such subtleties for granted.

"Please, take your time..." Polmath responded in his usual amiable fashion. "The Season of Peace is still with us to enjoy."

Chirping sounds caught his attention then. Nestled in nearby tree branches, a few small birds looked down curiously at the small spectacle surrounding Arren, and seemed to chitter quizzically amongst themselves. Polmath couldn't help but chuckle in good natured amusement. This was a good sign; that Decameron Alpha itself was still in balance. The Time of Conflict was not yet upon them.

Tag: @Ava G.

5. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016

Polmath told her to take her time and enjoy the peace.

Birds chirped down at them. She smiled at the cuteness on display, before closing her eyes and relaxing further. Sun beams through leaves and branches fell over her form, and gently thawed her bones. The deep-rooted chill of the dark side temple evaporated at last.

The bed of flowers was impossible to resist. An arm over her eyes, she fell asleep.

Tag: @greyjedi125

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  6. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Nkri Tzenti

The Grey Jedi stepped into the the valley of flowers. He plucked a white rose from the circles of flowers, red drops fell from his hand on to the pedals. He raised the rose to his lips and sniffed the stigma, and took in the aroma. He then fell among the white roses, which then turned red. Where they changlings or had he bled all over them? The thorns tore at his robes, but his flesh seemed untouched by them.

He began to hum a tune and it became words,

“It’s been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise..”

TAG: @Ava G.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    clone commander bossk and Ava G. like this.
  7. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016

She found herself standing at the edge of a field of white roses. In the valley of flowers. Was this a dream, or had she been whisked away?

The roses had an ethereal glow in the twilight. A red splotch appeared in the petals ahead, and the color like a wave spread, turning the white roses to a blood hue. The ones at the edges where she stood were speckled.

There was movement. A person, whose Force energy she felt she recognized.

The woman stepped through the roses. Thorns ripped her stockings and pants.

"Nkri..."

@Kato Sai

8. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Nkri laid among the roses, pedals making a crown his head like the laurels. He then sensed a presence, a familair one. Rising from his pedal bed he held the one rose spotted by drops of blood. He took a whiff as he looked at Arren. Her beauty as ever captivated him. Taking the rose, he offered it to her.

“Milday..happiest of days this is. To see you again and on Lord Valentinus Day.”

clone commander bossk likes this.
  9. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016

She took the rose, and sat down beside him, casually propped on an arm. Well, this flower was unique. The red was his blood.

"It is a happy day. Unless I find out Nkri died, and that you're his ghost visiting me in a dream." Then it would become a sweetly depressing day,

Tag: @Kato Sai

10. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Nkri could sense his lady’s thoughts. He did no prob her mind, but heard them as words, if they were words he heard. The Force often bridged minds, it was called a Dyad, a mysterious bond.

The Grey Jedi smiled.

“I am no spectra milady, for I bleed, as you can see on the flower bud.”

The Disciple drew closer to the Mistress.

“I must confess I feel rather disoriented. I am not sure if its the blood loss or your presence that dizzies me.”

He gave a smile.

11. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016

Nkri drew closer, and remarked that he felt disoriented. He did look a bit dazed. And handsome as ever.

Arren stayed where she was, letting him near. Her insides began to feel... lighter. She tilted her head. 'It's strange. I'm getting rather dizzy myself.'

Her smiling lips were still, while her voice entered his head. She didn't even note the mental link at first, but naturally accepted it.

It was, after all, just a dream.

tag: @Kato Sai

12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Disciple’s eyes burned like suns as he peered into the eyes of Arren. He leaned into her to give s kiss when he paused. His face became grave.

“Wake up Milady.. wake up..”

13. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    The lady puckered her lips and closed her eyes... then she heard a distant, echoing voice tell her to wake. Confused, she opened her eyes, and found that she was alone in the clearing of red roses. Nkri had vanished and left only an imprint in the petals and stems. Storm clouds rolled across the sky, thunder rumbled, and wind bent the treetops.

And then suddenly she jerked awake! Where was she?

TAG: @Kato Sai

14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Jedi awoke from a dream, so vivid. He remembered a valley of flowers and Arren and him exchanging a kiss, and now he was at the base of pyramid, among the the debris of droids, with severed mechanic heads eyeing him, their vistors llfelsss. Nkri coughed and it began to rain, he felt feverish. His wounds had festered, was he dying? The Disciple gasped as he tried to stand, he saw imagws of Arren in his mind. The Grey Jedi began to waunder from the pyramid, as he did shadows emerged in prusuit, beings in black hoods.

Nkri crawled up the valley wall back to the ledge, his body terribley aching. He made his way up on to the ledge, the Shadows followed their faces obscured, but rising from tjeir cloaked hands were vibroblades in crescent shapes. They prusued him like predators, Nkri kept pace, dragging a leg tell he came to Temple of Bogan. There he braces himself against a pillar in an outer courtyard of obsidian stonework that rose into arches and pillars.

The Grey Jedi closed his eyes and called in the Force.

“Please.. someone help me.. Arren.. hear me. I need help.”

The Disciple then fell on to his back, the Shadows emerged from the other side converging on his position like a gnarled hand of black cloaks.

15. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016

She ran to Polmath the Caretaker, who stood and guarded the meadow where she had fallen asleep.

Placing a hand over her heart, she tried to stay calm as she said, "Caretaker. I had a vision. It's Nkri. He's at the dark side Temple, in a courtyard. He's hurt, and being chased by... shadow things."

Tags: @Kato Sai @greyjedi125

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

The Caretaker did not hesitate as he turned towards the Temple of Bogan, his expression evincing concern.

"Nkri?" He said, quizzically.

Of course. The young man was probably searching for someone who was not presently there, and his light attracted undue attention.

"Then we must go to him immediately...."

Polmath gestured for Arren to lead the way. He would travel at her pace, guided by her sense of urgency.

Tag: @Ava G. @Kato Sai

17. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016

The lady sensed Nkri, and could almost feel his injuries.

Fortunately, she and Polmath hadn't walked overly far from the Temple. And she had learned her way around the structure and its grounds by now.

"There." She pointed as they stepped through an obsidian archway into a yard with pillars and broken stone and dead plants...

Tags: @greyjedi125 @Kato Sai

18. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Jedi felt his wounds drawing him into a fog. One of the shadow figured drew closer and was chanting:

Mrias Jidai. Mrias (die Jedi, die).”

The Disciple tried to reach his lightsaber, but his arm went numb, the Shadows were almost upon him.

TAG: @Ava G. @greyjedi125

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Temple of Bogan

The Caretaker moved with the agility and vigor of a man half his apparent age, as he wasted no time to act.

"They're attempting to extinguish his light and that I cannot allow." He didn't explain more, for there was no time.

There was a light tap of his staff followed by an almost imperceptible exertion in the force. In that moment, the top portion of Polmath's staff brightened and began to emit a steady light. Indeed, such light that drove back the surrounding shadows, light that reached hidden places and penetrated secrets.

"Here, take my communicator and call the main temple. Request a medical droid."

With a swift motion, he handed Arren the communicator he carried ensconced within his robes.

"I must drive these shadows deeper, so Nkri's welfare is in your hands."

Without waiting for a response, Polmath turned, determined to chase the shadows farther within the dark temple. As he moved away, the illumination he had provided did not wane, but remained for moments longer, enough for the pair to find a place of safety.

Tag: @Ava G. @Kato Sai

20. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016

The Caretaker flew into action, light bursting from his staff.

Arren gasped and shielded her eyes.

The cloaked black shadows screeched and shrank back. Polmath's incredible light and energy filled the ruined courtyard. Polmath then handed her a comm, gave orders, and departed to make sure their enemies stayed gone.

"This is Arren DeVaga to main base. I need a medical droid at my coordinates, immediately. Male Jedi, half human and Sith, in critical condition." The woman kneeled beside Nkri and held his hand.

Kato Sai likes this.
  21. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Jedi drifted in and out of consciousness. He saw the sky above, blue as his eyes when not golden. He then felt the gentle tug of his hand by Arren before drifting off info the blackness.

TAG: @Ava G. @greyjedi125

22. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Temple of Bendu : Med Bay

Arren sat, knees crossed, near the bacta tank wherein Nkri floated. The Grey Jedi had a history of getting himself badly injured. It was a miracle he was still alive. The Force liked fools and old people, and Nkri wasn't yet old.

The woman clicked her tongue and sighed. Well, Lord Valentinus Day took a turn. But she was begrudgingly relieved that Nkri was alive.

23. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    [​IMG]

Narancia's Journey part 3 of 3 chapter 1

Part 1

Part 2

[​IMG]

The city of Yumfla rumbled with activity, citizens buzzed and flocked together watching the parade of Kul'cata. Kul'cata was a celebration of the liberation of Susefvi from Imperial rule. This day was important for the citizens and Susefvi as a whole because of the economic reform that followed. Now the city of Yumfla was a prosperous place and there were talks of the citizens expanding their colonization efforts and expanding across the planet. This may sound amazing but to the Jensaarai this spelled trouble.

Standing on the scaffolding of a building was a woman completely covered in a red cloak. She didn't like what she saw, not one bit, but she accepted the passage of time. She knew the Jensaarai would have to make agreements with the populace so in hindsight maybe this was a good thing. Maybe they can stop being hermits and become active participants in the galaxy, who knows, only time could tell.

IC: Narancia C'Baoth

Narancia walked among the populace who were unaware that a Jensaarai walked among them his face constantly contorted with disdain, This is Jensaarai territory, how dare these colonizers to celebrate expansion into our home.

Narancia continued down the block, ignoring the festivities all the while muttering to himself, he needed to get out of town before he said or did anything that would bring shame. However, unbeknownst to Narancia, there was someone on the scaffolding above him. Its dark aura hid well and not even a skilled force-sensitive like Narancia could detect it.

The fungal forest

[​IMG]

As Narancia left the city and entered the fungal he heard the shaking of leaves, followed by an occasional scrape of a boot. Thinking that he may have accidentally stumbled upon a hiker of some sort so he surveyed the area only to find that there was no hiker to be found.

So I’m being followed then, Narancia muses to himself. Narancia wondered how many people were following him, using the force, Narancia sensed the area around him, but it was no good. Whoever was trailing him was skilled, a high-level practitioner of force stealth. No problem, Narancia thought.

Placing his hand on the ground Narancia spread his force energy through the forest. The energy surged from the Jensaarai’s position and traveled as far as one hundred kilometers from where he stood. Once the energies traveled as far as they could it travel all the way back to him. Narancia smiled as he took his hand off the ground, it was a handy technique he developed.

Force-location, yeah that’s what I’ll call it. This cape-wearing fool doesn’t know that I just felt the vibrations of everything within the 100-kilo radius.

Narancia smirked and then slowly made his way to the nearest cave, hoping to lure his purser into a trap. The Jensaarai waited within the stomach of the cave, waiting for any sign that his pursuer was still after him. Then he heard it, he heard the apprehensive boots make their way further within the cave. Right then and there Narancia knew to keep going deeper and deeper, which he did until he had reached a dead end. Narancia knew this and he hid behind a wide stalagmite, even though it wasn’t covering him perfectly it didn’t matter, the darkness of the cave hid him quite nicely.

Narancia heard heavy footsteps make their way closer and closer to his position until he and the enemy were in the same portion of the cave and now the figure would realize that they’ve been led around the nose into a trap.

Narancia leaped out of his position, covering the only exit out, and ignited his purple blade.

“If I were you I would speak my words carefully. Now who are you, and why are you following me? “

In the illuminating light of purple, it highlighted the features of his stalker. It was a man, and he was tall, two or three inches taller than Narancia himself but just as muscular. The figure turned around, showing off his long hair, stroking a beard that fully encompassed his face, and wearing a black outfit with a strange logo on it.

“You are every bit as skilled as I thought you were, Narancia C’baoth.”

Narancia scowled at this, “I don’t recall giving you my name stranger, I’ve changed my mind, see I was going to let you walk out of here in one piece but now...not so much.”

“Impressive, the darkness permeates through you young one but you have much to learn before you attain any sort of mastery with the force.”

“Enough, this farce has gone on for long enough!!!” Narancia leaped the dark figure, but the man simply raised his hands, and orb red energy collided with Narancia. At the moment of impact, Narancia felt his body convulse and his muscle spasm painfully. The Jensaarai tried to resist but his body was kneeling before the dark figure, this mysterious power had claimed Narancia’s body, making it do things that its owner wouldn't.

i

“W-what i-is this-s po-ow-eeer?” Narancia spoke his speech slurred from his tongue, betraying him.

The Dark figure sneered,

“I’ve read your mind Narancia, you want the power to protect your clans from not only the colonizers but the Jedi and Sith as well. However, the problem is that you lack sufficient power to do so. Join me, and I will complete your training. With my guidance, you’ll be able to protect everyone and they will live long and happy lives.”

The dark figure let up his spell and Narancia gasped, able to breathe fully and completely.

“You never...answered me, WHAT IS THAT POWER!?”

The Dark figure chuckled as he gazed upon Narancia who was breathing hard and drenched in sweat.

“A wise master does not reveal all his secrets at once. This is your one and only chance. Join me.”

Narancia looked down at the ground, split between his sensibilities and fear. He knew he shouldn’t go with a strange man such as this, but this may be the only time he’ll get to learn such a technique.

Well I’ll just go with him for now and once I learn the technique I’ll part ways, Narancia negotiated to himself.

“Fine. I’ll join you but first, tell me your name.”

The Dark figure nodded.

Skaar C’baoth.”

Narancia’s eyes widen, “How-”

“In due time your answers will be revealed, now come along, I have friends I want to acquaint you with.”

Narancia followed Skaar out of the cave and into the wilderness.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  24. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Bacta Tank bubbled, as cords like veins poured life into Nkri’s mouth. He was still unconcious, and the injuries he sustained of such a severity that a woman entered the chamber, with blond hair and pointed jaw. She held a datapad and scanned Nkri’s readings. A medical droid approached the woman, “Dr. Hallaway.. the patient is stable.”

Hallaway pressed touch screen keys on her datapad, “His vitals are good, but I must preform surgery, he has shard of containinated metal in his femer and abdomen. This station is not equipped for the procedure. I want him moved to my med shuttle.”

The Droid gave a nod and said, “Yes doctor.”

The Droid pressed some keys on a the panel near the Bacta Tank and it was released from its holding clamps. A large droid with massive mechanical arms like cuffs came and hauled away Nkri in the tank and escorted him to the ship. There Dr. Hallaway secured the Grey Jedi’s tubes to an IV as the ship took off.

Dr. Hallaway began prepping for surgery as the ship soared away from the temple.

———————————-

I will be no longer posting in here for while (or longer). I had a lot of fun, but I am going to let others enjoy this place to role play.

May the Force Be With You All! :)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    clone commander bossk likes this.
  25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002