main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars CLOSED ESAF ESPAC

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by greyjedi125, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    IC: Narancia and Yuffie

"By the force, NKRI!!!"

Narancia ran into the fray without a moment's hesitation.

"Narancia!!!" Yuffie ran in after him but stopped in her tracks once she saw the massive beast.

Narancia made it to Nkri's position and helped him up, letting Nkri lean on him as a brace of sorts, but Narancia gravely underestimated the agony of the beast's force drain ability; it was as if someone lubed up the male Jensaarai's body in petrol and lit it aflame, he felt like collapsing, but he kept pushing through the immolating pain, but his movements were constantly slowing.

Yuffie saw the shadow of the huge beast encroaching on the two boys and, in a panic, started fling corpses left and right at the beast in an attempt to slow it down.

"Narancia, hurry!!!"

TAG: @greyjedi125 @Kato Sai

Kato Sai and greyjedi125 like this.
  2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Nkri, Narancia, Yuffie & Lady Xaan
    Dark Lair

Xaan immediately went into action, first by disappearing in the force and from view. For a second, it would seem that she had abandoned them to their doom, but a heartbeat later, she would reappear both visually and in the force, behind the monstrous creature, drawing his attention. Two lightsabers flaring to life: one red and the other orange.

“Try me!” She commanded sharply, her voice echoing through the dark chamber.

The three young force-users did not have the training to withstand such a creature, especially the injured one, Nkri. Their best option would be to flee to safety while she kept it distracted.

Tag: @Kato Sai, @Narancia

Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

The nagai gave a curt nod indicating that he was about to begin, seeing that Arren had made herself comfortable.

His expression remained neutral, though his posture was relaxed as he steepled his fingers right over his diaphragm, the lustrous appointments of his garments glinting in the ambient lighting.

“So, please tell me about yourself. What has drawn you to Decameron Alpha? Why take residence here, at the Temple of Bogan, instead of the Bendu Compound? and what do you hope to find during your stay?”

The Lector offered a small nod once again, then simply waited for an answer.

Tag: @Ava G.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    Narancia and Ava G. like this.
  3. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Nkri Tzenti

The Grey Jedi was being helped to his feet by his Blade Brother and Xaan was now holding the Juvinal Terentaktek at bay. The ground then shook, as from the shadows behind Xaan emerged another Terentaktek, one over 15 meters tall! It let out a howl which pierced the ears of Nkri. It sniffed as it approached Xaan and the company. It fixed its eyes on Nkri, letting out a purr, he felt the throbbing and burning in his cells stop, the Mother Terent stood over them all as a titan.

[​IMG]

The Grey Jedi walked towards the creature, and said to the others:

“I am to blame for this creature. The dark part of me became a seed that now feeds on the Force.”

The Disciple of the Whills reached out with his hand. The Mother Terent leaned its head down to meet his hand.

“I am responsible.. for it.”

The Grey Jedi then reached for his saber hilt. He then placed the emitter at the head of the creature which sniffed it, sensing the Force in the kyber crystal It then opened its mouth with mighty teeth and swallowed Nkri's arm and the saber, which he ignited. The creature shrieked as he hung on and tried to turn the blade to cut it more inside its mouth.

“Kill them all! Destroy them!”

Two more Juvinal Terentaktek came running.

TAG: @greyjedi125 @Narancia

Narancia and greyjedi125 like this.
  4. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Lady Xaan
    Dark Lair

Lady Xaan remained silent, yet her disapproval was showcased in the intensity of her narrowed eyes. Nkri was a reckless force-user, but this was no time for debate.

Selkath! Take Dr. Hallaway to safety and keep going.” She instructed.

“I’m bringing down the ceiling and sealing this area as soon as they are clear!” She shouted to Nkri and his two friends.

Xaan knew her communicator couldn’t reach the main compound from this depth, but then again, a force-user like herself had something far more effective than a communicator to summon assistance.

Despite her feelings, she relegated herself to a support role. She’d keep these young ones from getting themselves killed. However, it stood to reason that they could probably learn something valuable through bruises, scrapes and fierce battle.

Narancia likes this.
  5. Ava G.

Ava G. Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2016
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

Arren hadn't spoken of her past to anyone on Decameron Alpha. The events almost felt as though they happened to someone else. She knew that sharing her history with this man would make it all too personal again.

"When I was a child, my family moved around the galaxy a lot. We stayed on different planets, for weeks or months at a time, because my parents studied alien cultures. I was eleven, and we were on the planet Primea, when the Nikardun attacked. That proud city we were in became rubble." Bodies littered the streets. Pillars of smoke polluted the skies. "We hid in a basement. Father would go out once in a while for supplies. But... invader troops found us."

The story was waiting to be told, she realized. There were few pauses, and she knew what words she wanted to use to describe things. She included the execution of her parents, and the disappearance of her brother.

But she left out mention of Lavinia Vargas... her first and true master in the dark side. That was for Arren, and nobody else.

"I'm here, because... I'm a student of the dark side. The Sith rejecting me changes nothing."

She gave a 'what can ya really do' face, and stretched her legs in front of her.

Tag: @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  6. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Caves of the Terentaktek

The Jedi was yanked and thrown about by Mother Terent. He dug the saber blade in further, she continued to growl and then opened her mouth wide, swallowing Nkri whole. There he was in a womb of siliva, his armor protected him from any acids. An odd reversal, for once the Terentaktek had been inside him.

The Mother Terent spat Nkri out on to the floor. His armor alimy and getting a footing was difficult on the cave rock floor. The Terent let out a shriek and the Juvinals retreated into the shadows. The Mother Terent began to use drain on the Force Group, Nkri felt the burning of bis cells, as midi-chlorians were devoured.

Xaan’s plan to seal the cave now was they’re only salvation. Nkri rose back to his feet, blood seeping from vents in his mask and torao breastplate. Oxygen poured into his lungs as he breathed rapidly. He ignited the golden jasper saber and began to engage the Mighty Mother Terent. She hissed at him and used drain on him, making him fall to his knees. Using the Force Nkri threw his saber and spyn the blade creating a circle of yellow light that struck off a tusk of Mother Terent before returning to the Grey Jedi’s hand.

Nkri, “Now Xaan! While she feeds on me!”

greyjedi125 and Narancia like this.
  7. Narancia

Oct 24, 2020

Narancia was continuously amazed by the tenacity and possibly the insanity of Nkri; it was like this man was constantly trying to get himself killed.

As Yuffie throw the corpses at the monster that threatened the lives of her brother and her friend, she attempted to flee, "Come on, Narancia; she's trying to allow us to run."

But he didn't hear her; Narancia was too busy swatting away the hands of juvenile Terentatak, protecting Nkri, who allowed his arm to be lodged in the mother's mouth. A second juvenile threatened to ambush Narancia where he stood, but Yuffie saved him, throwing her lightsaber at the beast's face, scarring it.

Narancia turned around and nodded to Yuffie. A loud and bestial scream refocused the siblings. The mother beast was staggered, and the juveniles were retreating.

The siblings would hear Nkri yell, “Now Xaan! While she feeds on me!”

Narancia witnessed as the mother beast was actively draining Nkri.

"Come on, man!" Narancia yelled, "How many times are you going to put your body at great risk!"

"Your friend is suicidal!"

The pair ran in sync with one another and charged the beast with their lightsabers at the ready, both stabbing the maternal Terentatak in the chest. This only angered the beast, who screamed louder.

Kato Sai likes this.
  8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Lady Xaan
    Dark Lair

For a split second, Lady Xaan found herself questioning reality. Had she not instructed the trio to leave the cave before she caused a cave-in? Whey then were they rushing the creature? Perhaps if she had told them to attack it, they would've fled instead!

In the end, she could still work with the situation.

The Mother Terentatek had been gravely wounded, more so by Nkri than anyone else. Despite her anger, her vitality had been weakened.

By now she’d sensed that at leased the Selkath had followed directions and left the chamber with Dr. Hallaway.

Lady Xaan set her jaw and the force crested like a solar prominence within her, this was followed by sequential actions. With a pulling gesture, she grabbed all three of the Force Users, Nkri, Narancia and Yuffie and launched them outside the cave! She took care to deposit them gently, however.

A stomp of her foot caused an earthen jagged rock to burst from the floor and block the Mother Terentatek, keeping her from giving chase. With her other hand, Xaan gestured towards the ceiling, causing the roof above them to quake in response. A deafening rumble filled the chamber, heralding the cave-in that would soon take place.

“DO NOT ENTER HERE!!” She warned, her voice gravely serious.

Arren & Lector Ghamal

Bogan Temple Library

“Hmmm. I see…” Ghamal intoned, bringing a hand to his chin.

He paused for a moment considering what he’d just learned.

“You do realize we teach the way of balance here, the tenet of the Bendu, the grey jedi as it were.”

This was both a statement and a question, a small aside, yet an important one.

Kato Sai, Ava G. and Narancia like this.
  9. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    "You teach balance here in the dark side temple? I thought if I needed balance in my life, I'd head on over to the gray area. The Bendu temple."

tag: @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  10. Narancia

Oct 24, 2020

Lady Xaan displayed her awesome power in the force single-handily pushing the beast inside the cave and blocking the entrance. The display left the siblings stunned and nodding their heads at her command.

Awkward silence.

"She totally could've killed you."

Yuffie sat in silence, thanking the force that Narancia had saved her skin in the medical bay. The Sister only spoke after a moment of reflection.

"Honestly, I'm not sure we were much help back there."

"Hey, at least we did help; that goes a long way."

"I guess so...."

Yuffie eyed Lady Xaan; she did not want to make an enemy with such a powerful being.

greyjedi125 and Kato Sai like this.
  11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

The nagai nodded slowly in understanding at Arren. This was an important crossroad for what was to come.

“I see your line of thinking….” he said in reflection.

“Allow me to clarify. There are no living darkside mentors in Decameron Alpha. We welcome any and all force users, however, we teach the way of balance.”

With a pale jeweled hand he gestured about, indicating their surroundings.

“This darkside library is at your disposal, of course. Here, there is much you may yet learn, but even such a vast repository of knowledge cannot substitute the depths only a mentor can impart.”

Lector Ghamal paused, allowing a moment of reflection.

“That being said, know that you are welcome to reside here as long as you’d like. Things may change in the future, but I can only reference the present. Which brings me to the next question. Would you care to learn the ways of the Bendu? How do you feel about being involved in our affairs?

Nkri, Narancia, Yuffie & Lady Xaan
    Basement Level, Medical Tower

Using the Force, Lady Xaan was able to move with incredibly heightened speed and precision, which allowed her to escape the cave-in she had created, even as it progressed. The opening leading to the Terentatek lair was choked and sealed with giant rocks and would need to be reinforced as soon as possible.

That however, was a secondary concern.

Turning, she moved smoothly towards Nkri and Dr. Hallaway.

“I’ve summoned a Team from the main Temple to take care of the victims here as well as a Medical Crew.”

Xaan checked their vitals, including the Selkath’s.

“They will transport you to the main Temple where you’ll be treated.”

At that moment, sounds of both organic and mechanical natures could be heard descending the stairwell.

“Nkri, please. No more adventures for today, hmm. Or you’ll have to become intimately acquainted with a high dosage tranquilizer.”

An almost imperceptible smile appeared on the Dark Lady’s face for the briefest moment, before she turned to Narancia and Yuffie.

“Thank you for your help. I see now that you were meant to be here.”

A solid nod was offered to the two.

“When you are ready, come to the main Temple so we can welcome you properly. We can certainly start over on the right foot.”

12. Narancia

Oct 24, 2020

Narancia bows.

"Thank you, Lady Xaan; we'll head to the main temple immediately. I want to say hello to everyone."

Yuffie stands, watching the interaction, unable to look Xaan in the eye. The Jensaarai sister constantly looked to the side while nervously rubbing the back of her head.

"Will I see you there, Lady Xaan?"

Yuffie finally managed to gain enough courage to look the woman in the eye. Narancia watches Yuffie, somewhat bewildered. He never saw her this nervous unless it was around the blade master Shalidor.

"I'm sure you'll find me much more likable, and I want to make up for my not-so-classy introduction."

@Kato Sai @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  13. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Arren nodded, and lowered her head a little to show she was humbled. "That is very gracious, Lord Ghamal. Thank you for allowing me to stay, and giving me access to this collection of knowledge." What a relief. She let out a slow breath. "I somewhat expected this meeting to be an ultimatum. Go gray, or go away."

She looked into his cool eyes as he asked the next question.

Silence as she felt out the matter. Birds made noises in the rafters. The woman twisted a lock of raven hair around a finger and squinted at the floor... before looking back up.

"I'm willing to give the Bendu teachings a chance. I don't anticipate ever being truly balanced, but... there are many things I could learn from the gray path. And yes, I'd like to be involved in the affairs here. I'd like to create a social life again. Books can't be my only company. As you said, there are no dark side masters for me."

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Requiem

The Disciple was drained, both physically, mentally, and in the sense of the Force power. He sat with his back against the white wall of the hall that had lead to the caves. The Grey Jedi was worn down by the fight with his dark spawn. His zeal to kill Mother Terent was stoked by the knowledge of the harm she and her spawn would cause to others. The Terentaktek life cycle was deadly. Nkri had sacrificed himself as he always did for others.. now his days of laying his life on the line were at an end.

Nkri felt the blood stream out of his side, arm and mouth like rivers of red. He didn’t mind it, a bloody end to his long tormented existance.

With that he gave a deep exhale, and the suite of armor and body fell over like an empty coffin.

Narancia likes this.
  15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: @Kato Sai & @Narancia : When Nkri awakens next, he will find himself in the medical ward at the main Bendu Temple, alive and patched up ( both humanoids and droid staff will be attending him ). Narancia and Yuffie can visit of course. No crazy high jinks in there, unless Nkri is returned to his Forest Domicile. If so, carry on as normal.

I'll continue my end of the adventures tomorrow evening. Yuffie gets a positive response from Lady Xaan, fyi. I don't wish to hold progress for something that can be shown in flashback.

@Ava G. I'll update as Lector Ghamal late tomorrow.

Really good posts by everyone. I'm enjoying the different styles and feels. Also, I will be including @clone commander bossk soon.

W00T!! [face_peace]

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

“That’s wonderful news.” The Lector declared. His expression never changed, but he did clap once.

“If I may say so, perhaps you’ll find the accommodations at the main Temple more to your liking.” Ghamal intoned with a touch of hope in his voice.

“Either way, there are a few, not so random, practical questions I must also ask you, like: Are you trained in the use of a lightsaber, if so which form? How skilled are you with the force? Can you pilot a ship or drive a vehicle? Do you have any technical aptitudes, like slicing code or mechanical repair? You get my drift.”

The questions were not necessarily rapid fire, but they did cover a broad range of topics.

Nkri Tzenti, Narancia & Yuffie C’boath
    The Bendu Temple of the Grey

~Medical Ward~

There was no doubt about it. Nkri was in need of minor reconstructive surgery, which he promptly received. His wounds were sealed and all damage repaired. Physically, he would recover with some rest and time, that is, if he allowed himself that respite.

“You’re already looking better.” Lady Xaan offered as encouragement to the young disciple, a hint of a smile upon her otherwise stoic countenance. The Dark Lady's form contrasted starkly against the light and vibrant coloring of their surrounding.

Within the Medical Ward, Nkri had been given a whole room to himself. Floor to ceiling windows provided him with an unobstructed view of the vast green forest that covered that region. From there he could see majestic foliage and the flight of many birds. It was indeed a placid sight.

While Xaan, Narancia and Yuffie visited him, a Medical Droid read his vital signs on the wall monitor, beeping rhythmically before issuing a positive result.

“Whenever you get a chance, could you scribe a report of the incident? We need to understand what happened down there.” Xaan informed in a casual manner.

“And don’t worry, Dr. Hallaway and the Selkath are well. They’re actually in rooms across the hall.”

OOC: Feel free to move the scene as you please.

17. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

"I am trained in lightsaber combat, though it was never my area of interest. I tended toward Soresu."

"How skilled am I in the Force? I achieved the rank of Jedi Knight. And with the Sith, I trained for a while as an assassin."

"I know next to nothing about piloting. I'm a poor technician. The Force can guide me when working with machines, but that only goes so far."

"I'm willing to check out the other accommodations."

"May I have a glass of water?"

greyjedi125 likes this.
  18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

"Water? But of course you may." Lector Ghamal said agreeably. "Would you prefer if I brought it to you? I do know my way around the Temple."

Despite the nagai's willingness, he also didn't wish to encroach on Arren's present residential claim.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    Ava G. likes this.
  19. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    "Yes, I prefer you bring the drink." She rested in the high-backed chair, and massaged her forehead, eyes closing. The man's helpful attitude didn't come across as encroachment just yet.

Tag: @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

Offering a curt bow, Lector Ghamal excused himself and made his way towards the modest Temple kitchen, which was thankfully, fully automated.

A moment later, he returned with a serving cart, which had a crystal decanter and two glasses. He brought it before Arren and began to pour the chilled water into the two glasses. Upon the silver tray, she would also spy a lightsaber hilt of ornate design.

"For you." He would say, handing her the crystalline glass of chilled water.

Ava G. likes this.
  21. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

"You're very helpful." She smiled, took the glass, and drank the cool water. "Ah, refreshing. Thank you."

A few more sips later, she set the glass on the cart, and spotted the object on the silver tray. "Is that for cutting roast bantha?"

greyjedi125 likes this.
  22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

Was that a small smile on the Lector’s face? It certainly seemed that way. It seemed Arren’s humor was somehow pleasing to the nagai.

“If you wish to use it for that purpose, you are more than free to do so.”

Indeed, his tone was tinged with some amusement.

“Either way, it's yours.”

[​IMG]

Ava G. likes this.
  23. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

A look of surprise lit her face. A gift?

She lifted the lightsaber hilt, and tested its weight. She ran her fingertips over the swirly designs. The grip fit nicely in her hands.

Then she rose to her feet, stepped away from Ghamal, and switched the button on. An energy blade swelled to life and hummed, casting the area in a scarlet hue.

TAG: @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

Indeed, the library became bathed by an alluring scarlet hue. The red luminescence reflected off the polished surfaces of their surroundings, which created quite a setting.
    The continuous hum of Arren's gift filled the chamber for a long moment, before another snap-hiss was heard.

The Lector had produced a lightsaber of his own and ignited it, releasing a purple blade, which was symbolic color of the grey.

"Don't mind if I do..." the nagai intoned, as if in response to a question Arren had not verbally asked. "I certainly hope you are ready."

A faint smile formed at the corners of Lector Ghamal's lips as he took a neutral defensive stance, lightsaber tip pointing forward; at which point the smile vanished, and only an unreadable expression remained. Arren would feel no malice whatsoever from the nagai, only curiosity.

Ava G. likes this.
  25. Ava G.

Jul 7, 2016
    Arren & Lector Ghamal
    Bogan Temple Library

"Who knew a gray could be so spontaneous?"

The library became strangely dark, save for their blades. Their colors met and blended at the edges.

Arren stood with one foot a step in front of the other, knees slightly bent. She held the saber in front of her, tilted a few degrees, elbows relaxed.

She reached out one hand, spread and flexed her fingers... and pulled back. A table, a pile of books, and a chair hurdled at Ghamal's back. And the instant he noticed this, the woman would move forward and sweep low.

TAG: @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.