main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars CLOSED ESAF ESPAC

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by greyjedi125, Jan 17, 2021.

1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Two new CS's, both GM approved!

Name: Gildar
    Age: Unknown. Slaves don't celebrate birthdays. I think 30.
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Unknown.
    Brief Description of Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, 150 lbs, 5'10, Average everything.
    Weapons: None
    Personal effects: None
    Personal ship: None
    Short Bio:
    Born a slave, Gildar had lived for a long time with his master Jilljan Holmcoff. He was one of many slaves, but the only Force sensitive one. He had no formal training in his use of the Force, but had figured a few things out. He could land safely jumping from high places and augment his strength to lift things that other slaves couldn't. He could also run faster. He decided he didn't like living as a slave, getting beatings, so finally he had killed Master Holmcoff and a guard and run away.

He landed on Decameron Alpha along with a guard tasked to retrieve him. The guard was neutralized, so he could finally rest.

What he found there were people that, like him, were Force sensitive. They called themselves Grey Jedi. He's been with them for about three years. In that time, he's learned the basics. But he's also shown an affinity for communicating with animals. He spent some of those years wandering through the woods surrounding the Grey compound. Even though many of the animals were dangerous by nature, he communed with them and befriended a few.

Another skill he showed an ability to was a meld. It was normally used for battle, and he normally needed to sit out of the battle itself to coordinate the meld. Still, it allowed the members of the meld to work much more as a team. Sometimes miraculously so.

Name: Alejac Ridicuf
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Brief Description of Appearance: Very fit for his age. Military style, close-cropped hair. Originally dark brown, but now graying.
    [​IMG]
    Weapons: Those aboard his ship. Carries a DH-17 blaster at all times
    Personal effects: None
    Personal ship: GX1 Short Hauler. Property of his former, now deceased employer: Jilljan Holmcoff.
    [​IMG]
    Bio:
    Soldier. Dedicated. He was the Army man. Right down to his pressed-so-tight-the-seams-will-cut-you uniform. You are less than him. It doesn't matter your rank or what you think. You are less than him. He is in control. It will be a lot better for you if you realize this from the beginning.

Alejac was born in the lower levels of Coruscant. He grew up needing to be tougher than everyone. Several times he was excused from lessons or from an activity because of a fight he'd been in. That was not a surprise. What was a surprise is that the other kid had survived.

When he was old enough, Alejac joined the fledgeling Army of the New Republic. Surrounded by clones, he continued to get into scrapes. Enough so that he was dishonorably discharged within five years.

He has grown up bitter of not being able to have the advantages that "other people" have had. This brought him to be hard on most people, but women, in particular, that he found as exceptionally weak. He also looked down on Force users because he generally found they leaned on that crutch of the Force too much.

He still carried the look and feel of a drill sargeant, even though his buzz cut hair was starting to gray. He found that put people off enough that he could get the upper hand within seconds.

His last position was as one of Jilljan Holmcoff's guards. Because of being in charge of a Force-sensitive slave, he was fitted with a chip to notify him of any Force manipulation. It is a closely guarded secret, though, again to give him the upper hand. Even the former slave, Gildar, had no idea about the chip.

He'd followed that wretched man to this planet, Decameron Alpha. It was here that he found he was out of his depth. Yet, completely welcome. It took a lot to do it. At one point, the leader had to invade his mind. Finally, he realized that he belonged here. He had a place. And, not just because Polmath had offered him a position. He belonged here.

Yet, he still had a healthy dislike of these damned Force users.

2. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Gildar and Alejac Ridicuff
    Arriving back at Decameron Prime

"Last time! This is the last time!" Gildar was fuming. Really feeling his feelings. "I don't care how much Polmath begs, I will not go on another mission with you." As copilot and navigator, he was guiding the ship down to the planets surface.

Alejac rolled his eyes and sighed. "You're making too big a thing of this. Really. You people." Alejac winced as the last words left his mouth. Wrong thing to say.

Gildar shot his gaze, with firey eyes, at Alejac. "You... people... That's exactly what I'm talking about. You- I- Our-," he sputtered. "You won't ever get it." With some people, the idea of "if looks could kill" meant nothing. For him, he knew that looks could kill. Look too hard at a guard or your master and it's like you're squeezing their brains through your fingers, feeling the grey matter turn to mush.

"Yes, you're right! I won't ever get it. Force users are weak. Spirit weak. You have that power that allows you to invade others. You get used to it. Dependent on it. And thank the gods I never will." This was the delicate part of landing, and here he was having to defend himself while doing it. Ridiculous.

The last part stung. For all his young years, Gildar knew of the Force. He knew he could touch it and use it. It is possible he got used to it. He had a hard time knowing if that was a bad thing, either. People who are muscle strong depend on that strength for almost everything they do. People who are mentally stong, smart, use that strength, too. Why should he apologize for being Force strong? "No."

Alejac cursed under his breath as the ship jostled in light turbulence. "No? No, what?" He trimmed the control surfaces to compensate for the atmospheric conditions.

"Uh. Well, no, I will not feel guilty about having and using the Force. No." Gildar saw what Alejac was doing with the flight controls and did his best to assist. "Dead ahead, just over that rise."

"I know where it is. Besides, it's the only structure on this kriffing planet." Things started to settle down now. The ship settled down, in particular. The landing platform was coming into view now.

The trip was coming to an end for Gildar, that much was clear. Only a couple more minutes.

The silence and stillness dragged on. Pregnant with meaning.

Alejac broke that silence just as they touched down. "Go ahead with your using your crutch. I don't care." He waved his hand dismissively.

Before the ship was even fully settled, Gildar was unstrapped and out of his seat, though the settling ship briefly caused him to stumble. He stormed out of the cockpit, out of the ship, off into the woods. He needed to be among nature.

Now that they were planetside, Alejac needed to submit his report. He didn't leave the pilot seat. He picked up his pad and composed the message.
    He read it again and again, hesitated, then pressed send and then gathered the rest of his things. With a sigh, he stood up, and came close to hitting his head on some overhead controls. He shook his head. Get control of yourself Ridicuff, he chided.

Tag: @greyjedi125

Edit: Tags to anyone else who wants to combo with either of them!

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Decameron Alpha
    The Gathering

Many would hear, but only some would listen. Out of those, fewer would actually choose and act. Those were the ones who were in tune. The ones who trusted and followed the call which they did hear. Those were the ones, who in time, found it. The place of their meeting, the place where they, and those like them, should gather:

Decameron Alpha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They would not find the location of the planet in any star chart or pre-recorded coordinates, for the verdant planet would not remain in a single place for too long. They would arrive as guided by The Force, and this time, the location would be at the edge of ‘Known Space’ and the Unknown Regions. None would arrive by coincidence.

One by one their ships would be guided and greeted, a welcoming feeling would encompass them, one of belonging, regardless of who they were or their experiences, for the Force is One.

~~~~~~

Planet side, the Unyielding had landed smoothly on the designated landing platform located near the main Temple, before allowing its elegant force-sensitive entourage to disembark. Polmath was there to receive them in good will, as they were invited guests.

Two more ships were now landing as well, in what seemed like a coordinated arrival. As he stood there, a small smile came across his face. Lucahz Sarbor’s X-Wing and the Hopper’s Run, as piloted by Ori Yakeka, had set down.

[​IMG]

“I am Polmath the Caretaker, and I welcome you all to Decameron Alpha. The Force is with us.”

The grey robed and bearded man said in greeting. He gestured broadly with his free hand, staff held on the other.

“I trust you’ve had a safe voyage?”

His words were kind and welcoming, his demeanor sincere. He expected no less in return.

@Darth_Elu, @spacelady, @Ktala, @Jedi_Ascension

~~~~

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, Lady Xaan strode the Temple halls alongside the C’baoth siblings, Narancia and Yuffie.

“The Gathering. It’s beginning.” Xaan informed them, without explaining much, as she bid them to follow her. They would be moving upwards through a series of lifts and stairs as they moved towards the landing platforms, where other presences in the force could be felt already. Her confident stride matched theirs, as they moved much like a well synchronized unit.

@Narancia

~~~~

Almost at the same moment, Kaldon had reached Workshop Area 137, where Galvan had been waiting in order to test an upgrade to their modified IG-Series, Zark-7 combat droid.

[​IMG]

“My apologies, Kaldon.” The zabrak had said, looking up from his data pad and to his fellow zabrak. “I’m afraid we have a ceremony to attend to first.”

Galvan looked down again and finished reading the message he had received from Alejac.

[My fault. We missed the mark. I misread things, partly because I just didn't trust Gildar and his Force sense. We will pick it up again later, but I'm not sure if we'll ever see eye-to-eye, or be able to fully work together again. My apologies.]

Galvan merely glanced at the data pad and a response immediately formed.

[Not to worry, these things do tend to work out in the end. We’ll debrief soon, at the moment we are needed at the Landing Platform. Will you join us?]

The force sensitive engineer ‘sent’ the response even as he put away the data pad in one of his many pockets.

“Thanks for coming, Kaldon. If you have any questions, I’ll explain as we go.”

After offering a nod, Galvan motioned for Kaldon to follow him to one of the lifts, in order to make their way up to the main Temple, and from there, to the Landing Platform.

@clone commander bossk, @DarthIshyZ

~~~~

[​IMG]

“You’re an easy one to find when you let him get you like this.”

The voice was cool and collected, as it always was when it came to Lector Ghamal, the Knowledge Keeper. The nagai’s gaze calmly appraised young Gildar as he stood near a tree. He didn’t even have to guess who had riled up the boy, for the answer was always the same, in this case.

“You are getting better at finding your center, however.” The Lector observed and offered an approving nod. He did not wish to rush the boy, seeing what state he was in, so he decided not to.

“There is a New Gathering taking place. When you feel ready, come by the main Temple.”

The nagai paused, a gossamer hint of a smile coming to his lips.

“I have a good feeling about this group.” He admitted as he made ready to turn, but waited to see how young Gildar would respond.

@DarthIshyZ

~~~~

Near the Temple of Bogan

He levitated in lotus position, with the greatest of ease as he meditated on all that transpired. There was much still to learn about this place, with its many layered mysteries, but he was patient, being who he was and knowing the ways of the Force. Many would come and some would go, even before events truly began to unfold, but that too was the way.

For now, he would simply observe and learn from those that were gathered, much still needed to transpire before he had to choose and act.

And so, for now, he would wait for the appointed time.

@darthbernael

GM's Note: Thank you all for your invaluable time and patience.I’m hoping to get things moving again, especially now that we have a larger cast. W00T!!! Take your time with your responses, there is no rush as we all explore the meaning of being a practitioner of the ‘grey’. If I’ve forgotten to tag anyone, please inform me via PM. Thanks again!! Three Big Cheers for the RPF!!

[face_dancing]

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  4. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Alejac Ridicuff
    Aboard his ship

He'd gathered his things. He needed to go back to his quarters. This trip, in addition to being a complete failure, had left him grimy. He needed to hit the fresher and put on a fresh uniform. He looked at his boots. Ugh. Those alone would fail him on inspection.

Grabbing his bag, he threw it over his shoulder. He was just exiting the ship when his com device beeped.

[Not to worry, these things do tend to work out in the end. We’ll debrief soon, at the moment we are needed at the Landing Platform. Will you join us?]

A long sigh. He looked at his crono, trying to decide if he had time to go to his quarters, now. He didn't. This ship did have it's own fresher though. After all, he'd planned to use it as his quarters for a time. It just wasn't the same, though. He whipped his bag back on board and was rewarded with a satisfying THUMP.

Climbed back up the short boarding ramp and went straight to the aft cabin. He snatched up his bag on the way. He had a somewhat rumpled uniform in there. That would have to do.

No time to waste. He stripped and jumped in and out of the fresher in record time. Put on his undergarments and checked on his boots. He scraped off most of the mud and hit it with his wet towel. They cleaned up reasonably well, though had some scratches on them still. Next he put on the uniform, then the boots. One benefit of having a high-and-tight haircut is there's nothing that needs to be done with it. He inspected himself in the mirror. A few demerits, but it wasn't a complete fail.

Another heavy sigh.

He turned on his heel and exited the aft cabin. By the time he got out, there were a few beings already gathered. He closed the ship and waited.

Tag: @greyjedi125

5. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    IC: Kaldon Darach

Kaldon clipped his saber back onto his belt.

''We'll get back to this another time, I'm happy to go.''

He followed Galvan and entered the turbolift.

''So, what is this 'event' ?''

TAG: @greyjedi125

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  6. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020

IC
    : Narancia and Yuffie

The Jensaarai siblings kept pace with Lady Xaan, their step matching hers as they ascended a stairway that seemed to go on and on. However, the siblings turned to each other, and right there and then, they knew that they were both excited for whatever was to come.

Narancia, the eager, valiant warrior, always seemed to carry an air of darkness and anger to him.

[​IMG]

Yuffie, the jaded but benevolent scout of the Jensaarai, she carried a seed of anger as well, but it obscured by walls discipline. That is unless Narancia is put in harm's way.

[​IMG]

The siblings did what they have always done and continued on.

@greyjedi125

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: A lovely combo post to catch up with the main post w/DarthIshyZ

IC: Gildar and Ori Yakeka
    Landing Pad

Gildar was wandering through the woods. His short walk had been just what he needed. Most of the animals had avoided him again. That was alright. Their natural inclination was violent. Apparently, they'd rather avoíd him than eat a man they considered 'friend.' Still, his ten-minute foray had allowed him time to unwind.

That's when the mental projection came through. "You’re an easy one to find when you let him get you like this." He certainly had that right. Alejac can really bring his dark side out. "You are getting better at finding your center, however.” That brought a smile to him. It's good to know the years here had had some positive influence.

"There is a New Gathering taking place. When you feel ready, come by the main Temple. I have a good feeling about this group." He nodded and turned back toward the compound. As he walked up a hill to the compound, he saw a ship that might've arrived at the same time as he had with Alejac. A small ship, he walked up to it. There were scufflings inside, so someone was inside. Hesitantly, he knocked. "Anyone home?" he called

As Ori's ship gently landed, while she was storing her gear, and getting ready to leave her ship, she heard a small knock? Zeze was staring at inside the ship, her

"Anyone home?," A male voice called out. Ori looked over and Zeze with a grin. "Well, I doubt if he would be attacking us by announcing himself." she stated softly to her companion. With a shrug, she leaned over and slapped the controls to her door, and with a light hum, part of it slid up, as the others parts of the door opened wide, lowering a small walkway.

"Hello?" she called out, as she slowly stepped out from her ship, looking around. She spied the man near her ship. "Hi. Is this the way to the main building?" she asked, as she took a few steps down from her ship. She looked backward and gestured.

Zeze stuck a nose out tentatively, his green feathers shook slightly as he took a few steps down. Spying the man, he kept his eyes on him as he followed Ori.

Ori smiled as the man spoke, while she turned and started walking..

"Hel-" he started. He was distracted by the appearance of what appeared to be a small dog-sized, feather-covered lizard. "Uh, hel... hello!"

He suddenly realized he was being left behind. He trotted forward to catch up.

She turned her head to look at the man, allowing him to catch up.

"Yes. The main building is this way. You, and your pet, will enjoy the atrium. Lots of plants."This girl walked fast. He did his best to keep up. "I've been here for a few years. I can introduce you to Polmath. What... uhh... what brings you here?"

Ori turned to look at the man, giving him a once-over. "Polmath? Is he the head leader here? she asked the man. Polmath. A nice sounding name. She looked around. "This entire planet seems covered in plants. A good sign," she answered with a nod of her head.

She stopped when she heard the man's question. "Hmmm. What brings me here? Well, I guess you can say that I am seeking my path." She gave a sly smirk, and then to head towards the building. "This way, is it?" she asked as she and Zeze heading for what looking like a building that seemed different from the others.

The guy seemed to out of it, as there was a rather long delay before he responded to her question about heading in the right direction.

This girl was very pretty. Though she was young. Seemed to be late teens, early 20s. He was so distracted noticing this he missed her observation about the planet covered in plants. He realized too late he'd need to warn her about the beasts in the forest.

"Uh, yes! Yes, it is! And they'll provide you with a room here, too. Watch out for Alejac, though. He helps run the place." He was having to hold himself back from talking non-stop.

She stopped, and looked back over again at the man, brushing her hair from her face. She smiled.

"Ummm.. Why do I need to watch out for this..Alejac, if he rungs the place?" she asked curiously. She leaned over and scratched Zeze behind the ears. "Is this not a place of learning?" she asked the man.

Before he could answer, Uni felt a sensation...it was so warm and welcoming she found herself smiling. "oh...wow", she said softly. She turned, towards the direction of where she felt the sensation. "Sorry..talk to you later!" she stated as she started jogging in the direction from which she felt the call.

There was a man, standing there, seeming to be waiting. He put out a calm aura. Is that Polmath? she wondered. She slowed down once she drew near, and then stopped, as Zeze took a seat next to her.

“I am Polmath the Caretaker, and I welcome you all to Decameron Alpha. The Force is with us.”

The grey-robed and bearded man said in greeting. He gestured broadly with his free hand, staff held on the other.

“I trust you’ve had a safe voyage?”

Ori gave a bow, as she had been taught a long time ago. "Thank you, Polmath, our journey was well, and fruitful." She responded. She gestured, and Zeze nodded as well.

TAG: @Darth_Elu, @spacelady, @Jedi_Ascension, @greyjedi125 (mention @DarthIshyZ)

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  8. Jedi_Ascension

Jedi_Ascension Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 20, 2020
    Lucahz Sarbor

As his X-Wing came to a smooth landing on this mysterious planet, Lucahz looked at the other two ships in the area. One was pretty large and very shiny, having been there before him. But another ship seemed to land at around the same time as him, which was interesting. There had been a third one too that had arrived just a little before them, but it had landed elsewhere. Someone more used to the area? Likely.

With a deep breath, he removed his helmet and gloves, calmly taking in the area. The Force told him there was no danger anywhere, so he felt comfortable with clambering out of his fighter's cockpit and dropping down onto the landing pad without any tension present in his body. Looked like those of the shiny ship had a small group and hadn't arrived too much ahead of him, as they were still talking to an older man there on the landing pad as well. The man with the staff turning to greet him and two others who appeared as well.

He wondered at all of their respective stories as most of them seemed new to the planet, but The Force had a will and he would discover it in due course. At this Polmath's welcome and question, the young Jedi dipped his head in answer.

“I have, Master Polmath, thank you. Seeing your acknowledgment of the Force, is this a Jedi Temple?"

The feeling he got from the area said no, but it didn't feel like Sith either. He wasn't sure what to make of things, so perhaps a verbal answer would aid his spiritual sensory.

Tag: @greyjedi125 @Ktala @Darth_Elu @spacelady @DarthIshyZ

Kato Sai, spacelady, Narancia and 5 others like this.
  9. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Nkri Tzenti
    Bendu Temple Med Bay

The Disciple awoke with a great gasp, he had wires connected to his entire body. A great flood light blinded him before dimming and he saw the familiar face of Dr. Holloway. She held a datapad and checked his vitals with a prob.

“Thought we had lost you there.” She said.

Nkri coughed up clear fluid, his mask had been removed, and placed on a glass table.

“That was reckless of you, you know? Leaping into the mouth of the beast.”

The Grey Novice lowered his pale face and said, “Is it dead?”

Holloway brought Nkri some tea and sat next to him on the bed. “Contained. Xaan sealed it in the cave.”

Nkri raised his head as he sipped the brew. He looked at the doctor who had saved his life now twice. “Thank you.”

Dr. Holloway parted a strand of hair from her face. “For what?”

The Disciple coughed. “For saving my life.”

Holloway laid the datapad on the white table. “It was nothing, part of my duty as a physician. But as your medical caregiver, I must advise you that you need to take better care. Your wounds were extensive.”

Nkri took another sip. “Yes, doctor.”

Holloway looked Nkri in the eye. “I want to thank you.”

Nkri looked quizzically at the Doctor. “For what?”

Holloway turned her head away, “If you hadn’t been so reckless, that thing would still be loose. You knew that didn’t you? You sacrificed yourself to save lives.”

The Grey Novice shook his head. “Xaan stopped the creature.”

Doctor Holloway turned to look Nkri in the eye, her expression solemn. “Yes, but you occupied it while she used her powers. You didn’t hesitate.”

The Disciple looked at the floor. “It had to be stopped, it would have killed everyone if it could have. But in truth doctor, I risked all for a more selfish reasons. You see.. I wanted to..”

Doctor Holloway snapped, “Don’t say it! I won’t let you utter such darkness, especially in my presence.”

Nkri laid the cup of tea aside and rose to his feet, the medical tubes and wited descending to the ground like roots of a tree. “I want you to understand, I am no hero. I am a Jedi, not a saint.”

Dr. Holloway took Nkri’s hand and turned him to face her. “We are all mortal, even you Force users. We aren’t meant to be perfect, we just do the best we can. Which is what you did. Leave it at that.”

Nkri looked into Holloway’s face, he felt a warmth of feeling that surprised him. Holloway seemed to feel it too, and let go of his hand. “Now, you get some rest and tomorrow we start rehab.” The Doctor exited the room, and the leaned against a metal hall wall, her heart fluttering. Nkri laid back down and closed his eyes, he saw Terentaktak’s face. He reached out with his hand and touched it before drifting off.

TAG: No One

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  10. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    GM Approved

[​IMG]

Name: Kerra Durios

Homeworld: Aquilaris Minor

Appearance:

Hair: Brunette

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 97 lbs

Weapons: Emerald Green Lightsaber, D-5 Blaster

Personal effects: Backpack (brown), Jedi Holocron, and Coral Necklace.

Personal ship: None

Bio:

Kerra was born on a mining colony. During an miner revolt, Jedi Knights were dispatched. In the process the Jedi saw her potential as a child, taking herto Coruscant to be trained. There Kerra rose to the rank of Knight and began operating as lone wolf on missions to different systems. She currently has recieved word via back channels of Trentaktak attack. She has been sent to investigate, sent herself.

——————————————

/// Entry ///

The Frigate held in orbit, keeping its distance from great sphere that swirled with greens ans blues, and white clouds. Kerra stood in loading platform, her long hair spiked from a fresh cut of her saber. She eyed a datapad that pinged, a message that had brought her to this strange planet.

Trentaktak, the word sent shivers down her spine like microscopic needles. She had seen one once, and the memory of what it did to a retinue of Jedi haunted her dreams. She had recieved her orders to kill it, and to find the host, supposably one strong in the Force who was its womb. Kerra made scowl, whoever brought the demon into the world deserved her boot heel. .

Kerra was given the green light, she put on a suite that had its own oxygen tanks, strong shielding, and armor. She entered a pod flute, and after a count down was jettisoned out of the ship into the dark expanse of space. Her body darted like a missile planet-side, her entire figure became a great ball of flame descending like a comet.

Kerra awoke in the branches of tree. Entry always knocked her unconscious. She reached for a case around her waist, removing a hilt and igniting an emerald blade that she cut a cord from her shute. She felt and landed on one knee, he suite she began to remove. First her mask, revealing a moist tan face and eyes to match the cloak peaking through the neckline. She took each piece off which made a loud steam geyser sound. She was now in her brown robes that signified her devotion to the Jedi Order. Seeing a bush, she placed the gear there, and with stroke of her saber cut markings on a nearby tree so she could find it again.

The planet had a strong presence of the Force. She had never felt it like this, punding in her heat, head, and limbs. She reached out and felt it, The Light. Then she reached for the datapad and pressed her long fingers on the screen, creating a ping sound that repeated.

“Now, the hunt begins.”

Hoisting her backpack on, Kerra began her entry deeper into the forest, the ping repeating like a drum with cymbals everywhere she went.

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  11. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Trysos Juhne IC:
    ~Landing Platform, Decameron Alpha~

With a smile, Trysos patiently waited for a response from Polmath only to have things become interrupted by the sudden arrival of many others. Almost like it was orchestrated for some grand purpose. Indeed, it probably was.

The White Current was at work here, its flow strong and eager. Something great was to take place during this visit, of this he no longer doubted. But would they be perceptive and open enough to see what it all truly entailed?

Hm. The White Current would show the way as it always did.

As the Caretaker and Greeter of this place began to speak to others as they arrived on foot, Adexan took a step forward and began to speak in mild annoyance.

“Exc—“

Trysos held out a hand. This was not their place. The customs here yet to be discovered, it would not do to anger their hosts over a slight lack of patience. Polmath would respond to his question when it was time.

“Apologies, Potentate,” the Mandalorian murmured and stepped back into his original position behind and to his left.

Trysos just smiled at him showing there was nothing to be overly concerned about, then allowed his eyes to take in the new arrivals. A man with a lightsaber clipped to his belt with dark hair, eyes, and clothing…yet everything radiating from him screamed ‘Light!” A Jedi, there was no question.

He regarded him neutrally and was met with a confirmation of his suspicion when he asked about a Jedi Temple. This was no place of Jedi, of that much he was already certain. He would learn that soon enough, he was sure.

Another two human men were around as well, one who seemed timid in feel. He was still on the young side, but something within screamed younger still. Much learning for him was needed, if Trysos was to hazard a guess. Still the way he looked about…hm. A slave? They always had a certain way about them. For now, he’d keep quiet as he wasn’t sure.

The other man nearby was older, closer to his own age. No, possibly a bit older in truth. He screamed military, no training required to see that. Very stern and rigid, with an eye for regulations. Standard officer professionalism was in his bearing as much as the uniform was actually on his person. Adexan would likely respect him. Trysos himself could admire the man’s adherence to such things.

But the one who most grabbed his attention at first was the young woman coming up to them, with the one he suspected was or once was a slave. Light blonde hair peeking out from her hood, an athletic body showing constant fitness, and the hilts of a lightsaber peeking out from her clothing as well. Not to mention the green-feathered reptile walking beside her. Indeed, for a Shado Varmiri that was like a beacon to grab their attention.

Sharaz, his vornskr, turned to face the creature and huffed. Before he began to approach his fellow animal in greeting, Trysos’ hand settled on his furry head.

Sharaz,” he said softly.

With a softer huff, the vornskr sat on its haunches and instead just looked up contently at its bound firrerreo. Karana tilted her head as she peered closer, while keeping her spot by her leader. Her twilight lizard on her shoulder staring off in the direction of the forest, unconcerned by the people.

“What is that?” she whispered, though her voice carried.

Trysos’ eyes shined warmly as they fell on the new arrival’s companion, a smile gracing his features further, “That’s a duuvhal if I’m not mistaken. Rare to see one off their native world. Watch out for the fangs.”

His attention shifted toward the woman herself again, “What’s his name, if I may inquire?”

At that moment he lifted his right hand back toward his ship, the Unyielding, in a silent sign. Given all the new arrivals, a gathering was in order. Visitors were clearly welcome and so he trusted them to descend the ramp, which they began to do.

Tag: Everyone Gathering

@greyjedi125 @Ktala @Jedi_Ascension @DarthIshyZ @spacelady

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ori Yakeka
    The Gathering..

As Ori joined the others who were fathered there, she looked around. So many different people from around the galaxy. And so much Ashla, she could feel it. She was beginning to feel good about her decision to come here. The age ranges were quite diverse, and she even saw another woman. That was comforting. And was that..a Mando? A very interesting mix indeed.

And many of the people here had animals with them as well. That made her smile. There was a vornskr here, and it huffed at Zeze. Zeze seemed to be interested also, as it looked at the creature, and then back at her. Zeze then walked around her and sat down next to her, but looking over at the other creature interested.

The woman there had a lizard on her shoulder. Ori didn't know what type it was, but it looked quite interesting. Zeze yawned.

“What is that?” the woman whispered, though her voice carried.

The man with the Vornskr responded, a smile gracing his features further, “That’s a duuvhal if I’m not mistaken. Rare to see one off their native world. Watch out for the fangs.”

Ahh, so the man had knowledge. Ori smiled and nodded her head in agreement. The man looked over towards Ori. “What’s his name, if I may inquire?”

Ori nodded. "He is Zeze. I am Ori." she stated. At hearing his name, Zeze peeked her ears forward, interested. Ori scratched his ears.

Tag: @greyjedi125 @Jedi_Ascension @Darth_Elu @spacelady @DarthIshyZ

13. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Uzuriel
    Near the Temple of Bogan

The wind stirred the cloak as it draped around his form, occasionally gusting and revealing the hovering lotus he sat in as he waited. He waited for no one in particular, but he’d know when the moment came. In the distance he could see a gathering on the landing pads, a group of beings speaking to the one known as Polmath. They had conversed of time past and knew one another, the others were beings he had not interacted with, at least not directly.

Inside he could sense the movement of others, going about whatever errands they had. The bustle of the Temple, the increase of beings attending it, for whatever reason, made the corner of his mouth draw up in a fractional smile. These living beings were just as important as every other spark of life and they caused the currents of energy to swirl and eddy as they moved, spoke, thought.

Eventually he’d choose to interact with them, if one of them did not do so first. The thought of such caused the cloak to stir once again, this time against the movement of the wind. When the movement ceased the whiskered snout of a Defel poked from the cowl and the form in the lotus position was shorter, leaner than the one he’d been wearing moments before. Under the cowl the sun glinted momentarily on the lens of the goggles that such creatures wore when there was more light than the shade of twilight.

The head tilted to the side for a moment before nodding and returning upright. One clawed hand snapped it’s fingers and a staff rippled into being, the butt of it standing next to him, it standing upright with no visible means of support. ”You are gathering an interesting cross section of beings, Polmath. Or perhaps they are being drawn here and you are finding the role of guide once more, rather than caretaker.” he muttered quietly.

TAGS: @greyjedi125, Anyone who is interested

14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Nkri Tzenti

The Disciple was out in the garden, surrounded by bushes trinmer into perfect cubes. A fountain nearby lapped into circular pools. It was a peaceful place to start. He tried to reach out in the Force. But he felt nothing. What had the Terentaktak done to him? Had it used some kind of Force Severance? Nkri hung his head low. What purpose could he serve if he could not channel the power that he had always known?

Dr. Holloway approached, her usual ivory lan coat was replaced by a grey tank top and shorts. Her figure was pleasing to Nkri. At least he could feel attraction, that wasn’t gone. Holloway came close, she wiped a stand of her hair back, and smiled. “You ready to start?” The Grey Jedi nodded. Holloway began to do some lungs and sprints, to which Nkri was suppose to immitate, but instead he tripped. “Useless! I am useless.” Holloway csme to jis side. “That’s not true. Your body just needs time to recover. You’ve been through a lot of trauma.” Nkri wanted to open uo about his inability to connect to the Force, but he chose to keep it a secret.

Holloway helped Nkri to his feet and she began to go slow, allowing him to practice the footwork. To be so humbled, so frail was frustrating to the Disciple, he was now wishing he had died in confrontation with the Terentaktak.

——————————

IC: Kerra Durios

The Jedi made her way through the woods, the loud ping of her datapad was answered by the sounds of creatures shrouded in the shadows. Kerra stopped by some rock formations, removing her pack snd taking a drink from a flask. She leaned against one of the large biukders of white, when she heard a growling. Looking upward, her eyes saw a snout with two great curved horns on the sides of its head. It beares its teeth. Kerra reached for her blaster and then fired. The hound leapt from the rock, as the red bolt made contact. It fell almost on her, as she side stepped, but now there was a symphony of growls, as more Kath hounds emerged from the other sides of the boulder. Kerra grabbed her lightsaber hilt with her free hand. The emerald blade hummed to life and now the struggle began. Two hounds rushed, Kerra firing her blaster and swing her saber. The blade passed through yellow forehead of the nearest hound and it collapsed in mid lung. The other she hailed blaster bolts into tell it too collapsed lifless on the ground before her. Checking her flank, with her pistol aimed and saber held in a diagonal guard, she found no more hounds. Quickly Kerra deactivated her saber and slung her pack over her should, when she heard a loud howl.

“Gizrak! I gotta move!” Kerra said this as if to motivate herself. She was use to talking to herself, being on long away missions with not a soul around had taught her methods to retain a sense of society, and sanity.

TAG: @darthlshyz

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    GM Approved

Character Sheet

[​IMG]

Name: Lord Sor-Khan, Prince of the Sith

Species: Humaniod

Homeworld: Morriban

Appearance:

Hair: Greyish

Eyes: Orange

Height: 6’6”

Weight: 250 lbs

Weapons: Lightclub/ Greatsaber, Cudgel, and Sith Sacrificial Blade.

Personal effects: Armor (torso), Skull Helm, and goldvehembraces.

Personal ship: Daidem, Class A Star Destroyer type ship with illegal Disrupter cannons:

Bio:

Lord Khan was raised by his father to become a great Lord of the Sith. Sor-Khan possessed incredible talents, particularly in combat and commandingtroops. Unlike his father, he preferred to crush the enemies of the Empire with brut strength rather than the arcane arts. He now seeks weapons of organic and non-organic to consolidate his power. He has recievedword that a Trentaktak has been born, a creature he wishes to add in hus arsenal against the Jedi. He now heads there himself, with a contingent of his greatest warriors.

——————————-

The Diadem came out of hyperspace, the cold black haul formed a dagger nose that rose to a spire and then back into edges of a triangle. The ship held in orbit above Decameron Alpha, like a blade ready to open a oyster.

On the bridge stood a crew in crimsoj and gold uniforms, all at the controls. Then a door slide open and all was silent. Stepping into the deck was a massive figure whose body was clade in gold armor pieces as the torso, shoulders, and navel. The rest of his body had exposed skin, showing off his giant muscles at the arms and chest. His face was in cases in an iron skull with great horns protruding like a crown at the top. He breathed heavily through apparatus of fangs as he came to viewing window. He clutched his mighty fists making a cracking sound.

An officer approached trembling. “My lord, as you can see we have arrived at the location of the beacon.” Lord Khan made a growling sound. “This planet houses the pet.. I want it retrieved at once. Then we will burn the planet with Disruptor fire.” The Officer bowed. “Yes, milord.” Khan turned, his frame three times that of the officer. “I sense something strange.. almost.. nah, the Jedi wouldn’t be so bold. Never mind. Await my orders.”
    Lord Khan exited the bridge with the same thunderous steps he had entered with.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Gildar
    Starting at the landing pad

As the girl (he realized later her name was Ori) excused herself and walked off to the Gathering, Gildar was left with his mouth agape, and shepishly said "Yeah, later,"to noone in particular. He was about to follow along behind her when a disturbance reached him from the forest. The animals were restless. Something was happening out there.

One of Galvan's many flying remotes appeared and joined Gildar. It softly whirred and 'tweeted' a digitized 'hello' in greeting. It would act as his extra eyes and ears and follow his every command. Gildar was to appraise the situation, therefore he was also given clearance to summon trained Temple Staff, or even the IG droids, should he situation require it. Time was of essence if someone was alone in the forest.

Without thinking twice, Gildar jumped off the landing platform into the forest and put on all the Force-assisted speed he could. The droid did it's best to stay close. The animal's disturbance was clear. Something must have crashed into the thick vegitation. It was going to take him a few minutes to reach where he sensed the disturbance. And it was near the Temple of Bogan, a location Polmath had asked him to steer clear of.

As he neared the location he'd sensed, he slowed. He sensed the alertness of the animals all around him. Some of them he knew from his frequent wanderings. Others, he wasn't concerned about mainly because they weren't the alphas. As he was walking, he sensed one of the Kaths he knew. It was conveying the same aggressiveness he did when he was attacking prey. Then nothing. Gildar felt it. Just a bit, but he did. He picked up his pace to that location and soon arrived at a clearing where a girl waited holding a green lightsaber. A Jedi?!? It didn't feel right. He waited, rather than approach.

Then the other two Kaths came in. It was too fast for him to do anything for them. They were taken down handily, too. He didn't want any more of his animal friends to get hurt, so he immediately sent out a calm sense to them. No more Kaths approached, or attacked. As a matter of fact, one that was quite nearby the woman, backed down.

He backed off to a safe distance. He spoke low to the droid. "Repeat my orders, please.," he hissed. The droid did as instructed, quietly. Now they made sense. He was given "clearance to summon trained Temple Staff, or even the IG droids, should he situation require it." He put in a request for some more droids, but that's it so far. He turned back to find the girl, again, but she was gone. He looked at the Kath in the clearing. It howled in frustration. "I know, my friend. Calm."

He caught sight of the girl in the dim light and followed, quietly. She was definitely heading toward the temple of Bogan. But, why? There was nothing there!

Tags: @greyjedi125, @Kato Sai, others

17. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Veira Rynn

The Hapan watched Trysos make his introduction down on the landing pad while she stayed at the top of the ramp of the ship with the others of his company, her bird flapping excitedly around her shoulder. She was sure it wouldn't be too long before being called down after a respectful meeting on a new planet, however something caught her attention as many others began gathering, almost as if the Force had planned this elaborate meeting.

She watched, curiously, with the others in Trysos' company until the golden skinned man simply motioned with his hand, allowing them to join him on the landing pad. She stepped off the ramp and confidently walked toward the Potentate, her bird friend fluttering at her side.

Upon reaching the caregiver and Trsos, Veira offered a small inclination of her head in respect. "Greetings and thank you for allowing us landing."

Tag: @greyjedi125, @Darth_Elu, @DarthIshyZ, @Jedi_Ascension, @Ktala, and anyone else!

18. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Trysos Juhne IC:
    ~Landing Platform, Decameron Alpha~

The woman with the duuvhal responded pleasantly, clearly happy to have the question posed about her companion. Those who had such usually did like compliments toward them, it was only natural after all, they were a cherished friend. Family member. Practically a part of you. As a Shado Varmiri, he knew this well.

"He is Zeze. I am Ori."

Trysos nodded amicably with his smile still in place. "A pleasure to meet you both, Ori and Zeze. As you heard this is Sharaz," he patted his faithful vornskr, "And I am Trysos. Zeze's health and contentment speak well of you. I'm happy to see it."

The other Varmiri with him nodded in agreement, even if not wholly part of the conversation. Bound companions being so important to their culture and order as they were.

At Veira's emergence and greeting to Polmath, he nodded approvingly. "Well spoken."

His eyes now turned to the self proclaimed Caretaker as he seemed ready to respond to the assembling group. What lay ahead in this mysterious place? They were soon to find out.

Tag: Ori & Zeze, Veira, Polmath, Alejac, & Lucahz

@Ktala @spacelady @greyjedi125 @DarthIshyZ @Jedi_Ascension

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  19. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Lord Sor-Khan

The Prince stood in his chamber, adjacent to him was a wall of weapons, various bladed pikes, axes, and spears. One table sat below with a duo-edge dagger, a brass bowl, and a red candle aflame. Sor-Khan took the blade and made a cut on his finger, the red matter he dripped into a brass bowl.

“Immortal gods, I offer this sacrifice. Help me find your creation, the seed of Typhojem, Father of Darkness. With it I shall turn the galaxy into a graveyard to honor your greatness!”

The Bald Prince bowed his head and then turned to the skull mask on a pillar. He raised in his hands and clade his face in it. His blood stained cape flowed as he left his dark chapel.

Returning to the bridge Lord Khan spoke with a voice that rumbled, and shook the metal floor creating a percussion. “The time has come. Send forth probs, and prepare the landing parties. I myself will be joining the hunt.” An Officer voiced his displeasure, “this is madness! The Prince cannot endanger..”At this protest, Lord Khan reached out his gauntlet hand, levitating the officer who grabbed at his neck as his windpipe was being crushed. There was a snapping sound as he fell lifeless to the bridge floor.

Lord Khan made his exit and said to a Lieutenant, “clean up the mess.”

20. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Disciple rose again for another day of rehab. He had made great progress, could feel his old strength returning. Nkri was struck by how he had come to depend on Dr. Holloway, they’re conversations, and if he was honest her company. He arrived in the garden, and found it empty. There he waited on a bench listening to lapping water of the fountain.

Dr. Holloway was at a view screen, when a transmission came through. It was static and then she heard the words, “All hail!” and “Today we take the Seed of Typhojem.. and unleash terror on the galaxy!” Holloway leaned back in her chair, what did this mean? She searched through files and typed in Typhojem and the datapad read, “Father of Darkness.” As she tried to search further her screen became static white.

“What?! What is happening?!”

Back in the garden Nkri was enjoying the calm, when he heard the sound of crashing metal. He opened his eyes and saw smoke bellow from fountain. The Grey Jedi approached the debris and from it rose a black orb that had one red eye aglow with marking that denoted flames on both sides. The Prob chimed and made a sound, “dadada dat dadda.” It eyed the Disciple and then made the sound of an alarm as its cyclops eye strobed, firing a red beam from its iris. Nkri dodged and rolled behind a bush and the white concreste raised slab. It began to float about searching, when Dr. Holloway entered the Garden. Nkri felt a rush of emotion, panic. He reached out in the Force, but there was nothing. He could feel nothing! The Disciple tried to get Holloway’s attention, waving his arms but she was still looking at the datapad when the Prob Droid intercepted her. Nkri ran towards it, Holloway lookee uo to see red glowing eye that now locked on her and began to make that strobe pattern of red light it had when it fired at Nkri. Holloway gasped.

21. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    The Gathering

Bendu Temple landing Area

So many things seemed to suddenly be in motion, but that was the nature of things. For Polmath, this wouldn’t be the first time he’d need to manage such multi-layered escalation of events, and likely not the last. He’d learned to take it all in stride after all these countless years. These events only served as confirmation for what he already knew was coming. The bearded man was also certain he was not the only one who could sense the stirrings in the force. Still, there were already countermeasures in place, specifically for such occasions, both natural and technological, just as it has been foreseen.

“May I ask if we may stay a little while? My friends onboard and I are curious about this place. We have never been, as I am sure you can tell.”

“You may stay as long as you wish.” Polmath answered the armored man, genially gesturing to his entire entourage and offering a welcoming smile. “This is home to all.” He intoned, and meant it. Polmath nodded at the one who was addressed as Potentate, which he recognized as a title of leadership. To the beauteous woman who now joined him, he also offered a nod and a word.

”Greetings and thank you for allowing us landing.”

“You are most welcome, young lady.”

He then smoothly turned to answer the next visitor while the golden man was approached by another.

Polmath would address them all in turn, for this was the way.

This one was had presented himself as a jedi and his words revealed as much.

“Seeing your acknowledgment of the Force, is this a Jedi Temple?”

It was a good question, which brought a smile to the bearded man.

“Behind us is the Temple of Bendu, dedicated to Balance, we also have a Temple to Ashla and a Temple to Bogan. As you already know, the Force inhabits all life in all its forms, for the Force is One.”

Polmath offered the Jedi a curt nod. “I hope this answers your question.”

Without missing a beat, Polmath turned to young Ori and Zeze and addressed them both at the precise moment other interaction.

"Thank you, Polmath, our journey was well, and fruitful.”

“Please make yourselves at home.” He said to them with a smile, then watched them interact with the other visitors.

To Gildar, he sent silent encouragement, as he understood the boy’s purpose and motivation. Gildar was a born protector.

To Alejac, he simply nodded, acknowledging the man’s presence. Polmath would continue to refer to him as ‘necessary’ whenever questioned about him.

The interactions among the recently arrived continued, much to Polmath’s unspoken delight. Fellowship was a very important foundation for what was to come. However, there was one which had also arrived, but was not presently in harmony with ’The Gathering’. The Caretaker was curious to see if such a one would realize the truth on his own, or be undone by self-delusion and narrow-mindedness. Only time would tell.

“When you are all ready, please join me in the ‘green room’.” Polmath would say to the group, and slowly moved towards the doors to lead them from the landing platform. Indeed, he would lead the procession of visitors through several halls and hallways, then down several stairs. Their voices would echo once they found themselves indoors.

The group would also encounter Lady Xaan and the C’boath siblings, the three exuding an air of composed martial discipline.

The same was true for Galvan and Kaldon. The pair of zabraks found themselves exiting a lift as they conversed, then smoothly joined the procession.

Polmath would continue in conversation with his guests, as they passed others who inhabited the temple, both organic and mechanical, which ranged in diversity.

Throughout, they would note moderate furnishings and art through the temple, should any of the guests take a cursory glance.

Eventually they would make it to the green room, where staff would attend to their needs. Lector Ghamal would be there already, with him a young Twi’lek female stood, conversing quietly.

Polmath would make his way to the central dais, and would then wait for interactions to normalize before speaking again.

[​IMG]

Tag: @Darth_Elu, @spacelady, @Ktala, @Narancia, @DarthIshyZ, @Jedi_Ascension, @clone commander bossk

Galvan & Kaldon
    Riding the Lift up

“So, what is this ‘event’?” Kaldon asked as the two entered the turbolift. Galvan allowed himself a chuckle.

“Well….” Galvan began, pausing to find the right words.

“To put it in simple terms, consider it both a recruiting drive and a call to arms.” The zabrak nodded to himself, apparently satisfied with this simplification.

“The Force draws potential candidates to this place in order to screen and test them. From those who pass and choose to remain, they will receive special training, which will be needed to face and repel a great threat to the galaxy- a galaxy who will remain ignorant of said event.”

Feeling like a mentor and a friend already, Galvan smiled and waited for the next set of questions he would be more than happy to answer. The fact that another zabrak had made it to Decameron Alpha for training was well pleasing to the engineer.

Tag: @clone commander bossk

Gildar

[​IMG]

The young force user did not have to wait long for his support to arrive.Two droids arrived near him, emitting a ‘natural whistle’ to wordlessly inform him of their presence. They were arrayed with camouflage colors that helped them blend with their surroundings. Their staffs were off, as well as the lightsabers which dangled from their waist. The flying remote twiddled in greeting, then turned to Gildar, tweeting that it could track the girl for him.

Likewise, the IG series guard droids awaited Gildar’s instructions. At this moment, he was in charge of this op.

Tag: @DarthIshyZ

Lord Sor-Khan, Prince of the Sith
    Aboard the Daidem

The verdant planet loomed peacefully below the orbiting Star Destroyer, a green jewel shining against the vastness of space. Certainly, Lord Sir-Khan could feel it, the sheer potency in the Force. But did he understand? Or was he simply blinded by his own ambition?

On the bridge of the Star Destroyer, communication officers were getting a message from the surface on all channels.

[Sith vessel, cease all hostilities or be destroyed. This is your only warning. Sith vessel, cease all hostilities or be destroyed. This is your only warning.]

The message flashed and repeated itself through their instruments and was vocalized in a multi-layered voice of no distinguishing gender. The tone, however could not be mistaken. They would meet force with force.

How would the bridge crew respond to such a message?

As for Lord Khan himself, he would feel a powerful presence scrutinizing him, yet remaining unseen, almost as if waiting to see what he would do now that he had been warned.

Tag: @Kato Sai

Nkri & Dr. Holloway

There was a flash of light and coruscating tendrils of energy enveloped the probe droid, causing it to shake and smoke, before it became still and its red eye dimmed, then winked out.

A pair of temple guards appeared, one lowering the Ion blaster it had used, while the other switched off his lightsaber.

[​IMG]

“Doctor, are you alright?” The one tucking away the Ion Blaster said, as he approached the woman.

“You two, slice into that thing and see what you can find out.” Said the other guard to the two flying remotes, which began to hack into the now still probe. Taking a few purposeful strides, he reached Nkri.

“Are you injured?” he inquired trough his protective helmet.

Tag: Kato Sai

Wow, thank you all for your participation. Wasn’t expecting this level of response, but I’m here for it all. Keep them coming, I’ve already adjusted my schedule ( don’t ask ). Everyone, please continue, even if I have not specifically responded to your tag yet. Let’s keep this going!

PM me with any issues or concerns. Also, we can chat on the EUC thread regarding all things grey!

The Force is One!

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  22. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    OOC: Actions approved by our GM

IC Uzuriel
    Taking Action

The sound of impacts echoed across the space of the three Temples and before the Temple of Bogan the grey cloak stirred. The sound of screaming in the distance reached it’s ears as well. It had not planned to involve itself in the affairs of these other beings yet but to simply observe.

It’s head tilted upward and it’s gaze reached out, better and more refined than another’s should be. The ship in orbit had a sleek and deadly look to it. Which caused the long muzzle to snort, a Sith, of course. Which told it the point of origination of whatever had impacted all around and in the Temple areas.

There was a sigh, then legs descended from the lotus position, feet touching the path. It had chosen the dark temple to find out why beings who had come here would choose this particular one first but none had yet appeared. ’So be it.’ the thought formed.

One arm reached out, securing the staff. Without a whisper of Force use the figure darted into the sky. It soared from where it had waited, higher and higher, in a curved path, until it reached a point that put it at a centerpoint between all three temples.

At that point it’s flight ceased, legs curled back under it in the lotus position once more. The staff shifted to the horizontal and hung in the air before it as it’s hands folded onto it’s lap. Only now did a sense of Power flow through it. It felt the defenses of this world and the cowl dipped in appreciation of the work that had gone into them.

Dion*

The word left it’s mouth, at a normal speaking volume but every being in the temples would hear it as though the speaker was standing beside them.

The power that flowed in that word arced out from a point, forming a dome that covered all three temples, invisible, intangible, but felt. People who had been called or desired to depart could still do so. The temples defenses still could protect them. Beings that had been called were not restricted in what they did while there. But attacks upon the temple, attempted landings by a foe, attacks through the force, all would be turned back at the dome.

At the same time every probe that had landed in that area, including the one attacking Nkri, simply disappeared. To any observer what they would see would be a rapidly expanding sphere of grey that swallowed each probe. And then the silence that had existed before descended once more.

Aboard the Sith vessel overhead, where the Lord Khan currently was located a voice spoke from thin air. ”That was...unwise. If you were called you may descend but your...associates will remain where they are.” it spoke in a flat, inflectionless tone.

In the green room a familiar presence, invisible but felt, manifested for a moment beside Polmath. The same voice that had spoken to Khan sounded, this time with emotion, ”Old friend, apologies but I took care of a nuisance and strengthened your defenses.”

TAGS: @greyjedi125, @Kato Sai (Mentioned)

*Dion - Scottish Gaelic for Defense

23. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Daidem creaked as it held orbit. Officer Putilan knocked on the door of the Prince’s Chamber. The door slide open as he heard chanting in a very deep bass voice, “Aureole Kia Tave Jena'tes, Tevas Auktoi Nun Tyûk, Auktoi Nun Jri Aeuso Anas Valia Vyrassu Tave Plejada [Glory to the darkness, father give me strength, give me an empire that will dominate the galaxy.]”

Lord Khan bowed his bald head to the candle, and filled the brass bowl with more blood. His closed eyes opened to reveal the fiery amber.

Officer Putilan coughed, “My Prince, we’ve received a transmission from the surface. Also several probs have gone black.”

Sor-Khan bowed his head one more time to a image of a Red Eye. He then turned to the Officer.

“What did the transmission say?”

Putlian nervously choked as he watched Lord Khan draw closer with his blade in hand. “My Lord, it warns of destruction if we do not cease hostilities. It promises destruction.” Khan titled his head towards the wall of weapons. The Officer mustered the courage to speak again, “In other news, our prob has located Dr. Holloway, who our data suggests extracted the Creature according to her extensive medical notes.”

Lord Khan turned back to the table and placed the dagger beside the blood basin.

Officer Putilan shifted in his stance. “What are your orders milord?” Khan felt the presence, it was watching him in the Force. Very unusual. Khan turned to his officer. “Prepare my shuttle. Call off the landing parties.” Putlian looked confused. “Milord, you can’t think of making the excursion alone?!” Khan reached out his hand, Putilan felt his body raise into the air, he floated. “I am not alone, as you can see.” Putilan was then put down without injury. “Prepare my shuttle, keep the crew on alert, do not send any more probs or move the ship from its current orbit.”

Putilan was perplexed, why his lord seemed resigned was odd. Lord Sor-Khan felt the Watcher, he knew such a power came from One strong in The Force. Khan was not afraid, he simply was being pragmatic. He had one vessel, a skeleton crew, and new intel. Khan was a brut, or so he made his men believe, but he was Prince for a reason.

Lord Sor-Khan put on his Skull mask and made his way to the hangar bay where troopers in red armor stood with pikes and blasters rifles at attention. Khan walked with a thunderous gate, his cape flowed like a curtain between him and his crew, a veil. The Shuttle was red and black, and in the shape of a pyramid. Khan approached Putilan. “A response was sent milord, that we are standing down and we are sending someone to make parlay.” Khan peered at the officer with his coal like eyes. “Good.” Putilan with unease in his voice said, “My Prince, I must advise this course of action is ill advised. We do not know what is down there and you.. the men rely on your guidance and strength.” Lord Khan placed his gauntlet hand on the shoulder of Putlian. “Fear is good, it is the first step in the darkness. But you will need anger, you will need hate to command in my absence. Rule with iron fist, any one who questions you, put a bolt in their head. I shall return with the prize.” Putilan’s unease strained his voice, “And if you don’t come back?” Lord Khan placed his finger tips on the Officer’s cheek. “Then turn the planet into a lifeless crater.” With those words Khan let go of Putilan and ascended the landing pad into the shuttle. The thrusters hummed to life, and it flew out of the hangar down planet side.

—————————————-

The ping had gotten more rapid as Kerra approached the Temple of Bogan. She could feel a chill, a coldness not in the air but inside her. The place was rife with the dark side. As a Jedi Knight she had honed her ability to resist its call, and she pressed on. There in the ruins she could see the Medical Tower in the distance, she pulled up the message on her datapad. As she read the message from unknown informat, she heard a sound, like a twig breaking. She jolted and reached for saber hilt. Someone was there, she tried to sense in the Force, but the darkness clouded her mind. Kerra let out a frustrated shout. There appeared nect to her a figure in black robes wearing a hood. Kerra ignited her emerald blade. “That won’t be necessary.. Jedi.”

————————————-

The destruction of the Prob came at the most critical moment. Nkri had been powerless to help the Doctor. Now teo Temple Guards stood there having accomplished what the Disciple could not. The guards asked if they were alright, to be honest Nkri was not. He had lost the ability to command the Force. But to assuage their concerns he said as all sentients do, “I am fine.”

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  24. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    IC: Kaldon Darach

Kaldon thought about this.

''Well, if you need me I'm up for a fight.''

25. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Jedi held her saber in a guard, and looked at the figure addressing her. He was clade in black robes, and had pointed nose that peaked from the hood. “What does a Jedi seek at the Temple of Bogan?” Kerra held her tongue, she did not trust this hooded figure, she did not trust anyone. The Hooded One rose from sitting on a fallen obsidian pillar. “You have no need to fear me child.” Kerra scoffed, “I’m not afraid of anything.” The Hooded One smiled, his lips and cleft chin now visible. “Good.. for what lies before you would strike terror in the hearts of most.” Kerra roller her eyes, this cryptic sage was wasting her time. With a swift motion she deactivated her lightsaber and clipped it to her yellow belt. Without a word she began walking, there was a faint sound of laughter as she left the cree, and headed for the medical tower.

—————————————

The Shuttle descended into the atmosphere, parting the clouds which grew dark and thunderious. It was on course to medical tower. Lord Khan had the coordinates on screen as he sat in a grey metal chair. He coukd feel the presence of The Force, it swirled all over the planet and he felt beings strong in its power. Khan pressed a button on the control panel, when a bolt of lightning struck the shuttle’s wing, and it caught fire. Alarms went off and the ship began to descend at an accelerated rate, it tore through the tops of trees, and crashed into into the ground, capsizing and spinning tell it stopped. Near the hull there was a hum and then a crimson blade tore through it, and made a circle of molten orange that faded and a piece of the haul fell into the ship. Lord Khan leapt into the air and now stood on the crashed shuttle, his lightsaber humming as he surveyed the area. The Prince of the Sith saw the Medical Tower was not far. Deactivating his saber, he leapt to the ground, and he could feel eyes watching him. Everything permeated with The Force in such a profound way. Lord Khan began his march towards the object of his desires.

—————————————

The Disciple faded into the background as Dr. Holloway spoke with the guards. Nkri made his way to his qaurters. There on a table of ivory, he took his Praetor hilt lightsaber and ignited the yellow blade. He felt nothing, the crystal was no longer bonded to him. The Grey Jedi swung the blade around and then turned to his mask. He tried to reach for it with the Force. Again nothing. Nkri in frustrating cut the table asunder, splitting it in half, and making mask fall to the floor. He looker at himself in his visor. His face pale and painted with fear. What was he to do now? The Force had abandoned him. Nkri sat on his bed, and he began to think. When did he first feel his link to the Force break? A vision of him in Terentaktak’s mouth flooded his mind. That must be it! He thought. The creature had severed him from The Force. There was only one course of action now, Nkri knew he had ro confront the demon and kill it, if he was ever to regain his Jedi powers. Convinced of this he clipped his saber to his black belt and reached for his mask. Placing the visor of his face he headed for the hallway, and exited the Medical Bay. He came to two swoop bikes still running, perhaps belonging to the guards. Taking one he revved the engine and took off heading for the medical tower.

Last edited: May 20, 2021