main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Eternal Sorrow: A Han Solo Journal ~ Dear Diary Challange 2009 (Updated 4/11/09)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CPL_Macja, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    No matter how old a daughter gets, she will always be her father's baby girl!

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Entry #10

The war is over... healing has started... Lowie and Waroo have come to me and asked if they can take up Chewie's life debt... I agreed that the time for mourning is over and that they could carry on where my old friend left off...

Leia said that she could tell that I was finally at peace... I guess I started snoring again when I sleep... that means that Leia won't being getting any quiet with her peace now...

Thanks, that you discripe so much healing and mending of wounds after so much terror & sorrow! [:D]

3. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    If I were Han I wouldn't want my daughter with Kyp either.

4. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #12

It has been several weeks and we have not heard from either of the twins... This is comforting and worrisome all at the same time... Leia has taken a break from the government and we have taken some time for ourselves... We have been traveling from one side of the galaxy to the other visiting old friends... We stopped on Corellia and visited with Wedge, Iella and their two little ones... Things still don't feel right on my home world even though our friends are now there... We then tracked down Winter and Tycho so that Winter could once again plant the idea of retirement into Leia's mind... I don't think it worked... We visited with Luke, Mara, and little Ben on Corcuscant... Tensions between the new parents seemed at an all time high, must be a Jedi thing...

I can't help but shake the feeling that there is something looming out there ready to devour our peaceful lives...

5. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Wow! that was poworful I loved the last line. And it 's so true about Jedi familys.

6. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    I can't help but shake the feeling that there is something looming out there ready to devour our peaceful lives...

Poor Han, there always is, isn't there?

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, well, I guess you can't fight genetics.

Nope, and there's no use trying! [face_laugh]

8. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Great update! =D=

9. The-Solo-Smirk

The-Solo-Smirk Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 27, 2008
    I ignored this thread for quite some time...Usually I can't, for the life of me, stand mushy Han journals or a mushy Han, respectively...

But this is a very nice and insightful set of entries! =D=

our son went super-nova

That's something that Han would definitely say after his son had died...I had to *smirk* a bit! ;)

Leia feels...at least she can feel SOMETHING...

Very Han-like...shut out your emotions!

I must become whole again... I must help Leia keep this family together... I must bury my baby... I must find my son... I must pull my daughter away from the edge... I must become Han Solo once more... For all of our sakes...

:_| Go Han!

Leia tried to comfort me and I ripped her head off for it... I need to remember to apologize...

Very Han-like again!

Leia said that she could tell that I was finally at peace... I guess I started snoring again when I sleep...

[face_laugh] Hooray for good times to come!

Jaina has gone off with that Fel character, at least it isn't Kyp...

[face_laugh]I never managed to sort out the Jag/Kyp confusion!
    His baby-girl, indeed! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.