main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ETERNITY #1; War of the Heart [Jaina/Kyp/Cenev] (All over folks) *Completed* August 25th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_jedi_princess, May 23, 2002.

1. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Kyp thinks of Cenev as a son. Besides, its something thats never been tried before!

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I'd like to see a little confrontation going on between these two guys as this "sharing" thing wears on. I don't see it really working out in most situations, so it'll be interesting to see how you handle it. :) Great post! Can't wait to see the next one! :D

Jae Angel

3. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    This is cracking me up!

You know, everytime in the Bible where a dude has more than one wife, things turn out badly. Are we going to see lots of conflict here?

I'd like a lightsaber duel over her! That'd be fun!

Is it too soon to ask for more?

4. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    LOL, the tension thick! :eek:

Dang Jaina, that lucky girl! :D

5. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    This is so reminding me of the Jag and Kyp stuff over on the Lit board. Somebody over there mentioned Jaina just having both of them, and I thought of this! I think Jaina's getting a little arrogant about her man power in the NJO. She's beginning to act like Corran. I hope in Destiny's Way (since she probably won't be in Traitor, but that's okay with me, cuz I love Jacen!) Jag has to leave and she falls in love with Kyp!

6. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
    Good posts Jedi Princess! I'd love to see a lighsaber duel between Kyp and Cenev, as suggested by JJD. ;) :D :p

7. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]I've decided that I might write a comfrontation or two, but they're going to be a long way off. I have 58 pages on a word document at the moment, and this post is off page 24-25, so you'll have to wait.[/color]

-----------------------------------------------

?You seem pleased with yourself,? Jacen commented to his twin as they sat in the living area after breakfast.

Jaina eyed him. ?What?s that supposed to mean??

?Nothing. Just wondering why.?

?That?s my business.? Jaina felt eyes on the back of her head and turned to see Mara standing the doorway, face stony. ?Something wrong, Aunt Mara??

?Can I speak with you?? Mara asked her. ?Now??

Jaina stood, noting the questioning looks on her parents, brothers, and Uncle. She followed Mara into the bedroom, and waited for Mara to close the door and begin. Mara quickly checked Ben, then patted the on guard Artoo?s dome before turning to face her niece.

?You went looking for Kyp last night when you left.?

Jaina nodded. ?I did, and I found him.?

Mara eyed her. ?What?s going on, Jaina. One minute you?re telling me how much you love Cenev, then you go searching for Kyp? It doesn?t make sense.?

?I don?t know which one I love more, Aunt Mara. I told you that.?

?I thought you chose Cenev.?

?I never chose anyone.? Jaina sighed, knowing her Aunt wasn?t going to like the next. ?So I?ve chosen to love them both.?

She was right, Mara didn?t like it. ?Are you crazy?! You do realize that when Cenev finds out-?

?He knows. Kyp told him earlier this morning.?

Mara shook her head. ?And they both agreed to this??

Jaina nodded.

Mara rolled her eyes. ?They?re just as crazy as you are!? She spun to look straight at Jaina. ?This is going to end in tears, you do realize that.?

?It probably will.? Jaina shrugged it off. ?I don?t care. Neither do they.?

Mara turned to face the door, deep in thought. Jaina wondered silently if her Aunt was going to lock her in her room and throw away the key, or perhaps have her transferred off the Venture. It was more likely that she?d have Kyp and Cenev transferred. Either that or kill them both. Jaina shuddered at the thought.

?Don?t tell anyone,? Mara said softly. ?Tell them I know, and, if they want to talk, to come. Even Kyp.?

Jaina smiled and hugged her Aunt. ?Thank you.?

?You?re just lucky I like you,? Mara said with a smile. ?Be careful Jaina. Keep it hidden behind closed doors. The last thing you need is for people to talk.? She paused. ?Oh, and don?t do anything with one when the other is there, or there might be trouble.?

Jaina frowned. ?Have you ever done this before??

Mara grinned. ?No, but my old friend Clarrisa Maganna has. Comes with being a Dathomiri. But even she had to make a choice. Remember that.?

?I will.?

[color=7000CC]There actually is a comfrontation in the next post, but its probably not what you expect. Then again, it might be.

As for Kyp and Cenev dueling; you don't seriously want me to kill Kyp, do you? Because thats what would happen!

And I'm surprised that nobody's asked this question; If Cenev's a Dathomiri, then how come he has an Alderaanian last name?[/color]

8. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Don't kill Kyp, Great post by the way/

9. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Why? Why does he have a Alderaanian last name? (Is that better?)

DO NOT KILL KYP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't know who I would chose were I Jaina. What is mesa saying? Kyp, of course!

This whole "both of them" thing is cracking me up. She is one lucky chick, as my friend Andrew would say.

?This is going to end in tears, you do realize that.? LOL! True dat!

10. sith_lady17

Apr 22, 2001
    Please do not kill Kyp!!!! :eek: :_| Or else I will become very mad.... [face_devil]
    I can't wait to see that confrontation! :D

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Why can't Kyp get the snot beat out of him, but not get killed? Why does it have to be a duel to the death? :)

I still wanna see a duel, but I don't want either of them to die.

Jae Angel

12. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    I've decided that I might create a duel... maybe. You'll just have to wait.

I've created this little thread:Cenev Maganna. You can ask any questions about Cenev there, and I will answer them for you.

13. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    UP!!!!! Please, more soon! :)

Jae Angel

14. sith_lady17

Apr 22, 2001
    More please!!!! :D ;)

15. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]I know, I know. This has been a long time coming. But hey! Here's the post! Enjoy![/color]

Kyp answered the chime for the door of his apartment, and found Corran standing there. Before he could say anything, Corran had him by the throat, pinned against the wall inside the doorway. With his spare hand, Corran hit the door close.

?I saw you last night, Durron,? Corran hissed, green eyes blazing. ?And I?ve heard about what happened in the tropical garden room. I know what you?re up to, and I?m here to warn you to quit it now.?

Kyp tried to peal Corran?s grip away, but it was too strong, reinforced with the Force. ?Get out of here, Horn,? he forced out, lungs starting to burn.

?You can forget that.? Corran tightened his grip, pushing Kyp harder against the wall. ?Jaina is like family to me, cradle snatcher. I know what men like you want; fresh, pure, young blood with a nice body. Stay away from her, or I?ll-?

?Something the matter, Master Horn??

Corran glanced over his shoulder to see Cenev standing in the doorway of the second bedroom, hands hanging loose at his sides, in easy reach of his blaster or twin lightsabers. Corran knew a smugglers fighting stance well, but he still didn?t release Kyp.

?Stay out of this, Maganna.? He turned back to face Kyp. ?This is between me and Durron.?

?You are within my territory, therefore it concerns me.? Cenev moved forward slowly, threateningly. ?Release him. I don?t want to have to hurt you.?

Corran glanced back, ready to rebuke him? then spotted the look in Cenev?s eyes. They were the eyes of a predator waiting for the moment to strike its prey. Corran had seen the look before, in the eyes of another Maganna. And when that Maganna did strike, it was never pretty.

Corran let his grip slacken, Kyp slumping to the ground, gasping. ?Fine, I?ll go.? He glared down at the Jedi Master. ?But let me warn you. You go anywhere near Jaina, or do anything to her, I will come after you.?

He turned and stalked from the room, emerald robes flowing around him.

[color=7000CC]I promise that the next post will be a biggy. And for all those wanting a duel between Kyp and Cenev, you'll be pleased to hear that I have written one! Its a long way off though. But that doesn't mean nothing unexciting is going to happen![/color]

16. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Bad Corran!!! :mad: Great post! Can't wait to read the long one! :D

Jae Angel

17. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    What's up with Horn!!??
    Mindyourbizness is not in his vocabulary. 7

18. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL! [face_laugh] Corran doesn't mindyobusiness in my story either. However, that's another part entirely.

Jae Angel

19. Rev_Leidu

Rev_Leidu Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2001
    Hey, Corran! Mind your business! :p

Poor Kyp...everyone hates him so they don't like it when they hear that he has a thing for Jaina...They don't even wonder about if Jaina likes him or not! The poor guy!

More soon!

20. sith_lady17

Apr 22, 2001
    I hate Corran :mad: ...
    Good post! :)

21. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Wow Corran is so bad. Can't wait for the next post.

22. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    YAY! Another Corran hater! So Narundi and I aren't the only ones who write Corran as an arrogant jerk! That's good to know!

Mindyourbizness is not in his vocabulary. Amen, amen!

23. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Actually, Corran and Kyp rank about the same on my favourite characters list, with Kyp just a little bitty bit higher...at the top!!!

I'm just playing on the fact that Kyp and Corran have never gotten along, and the fact that Corran looks out for all of the Solo kids, thats all.

24. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Long post, and that explaination that I promised you about what happened 6 years ago, from Kyp's point of view.[/color]

Jaina was giving her X-wing its regular once over when warm, comforting arms slipped around her waist, and lips caressed her neck. She laughed, leaning back into his chest.

?Kyp! Someone might see.?

He chuckled, pulling her closer. ?Something wrong, Miss Solo??

She stepped forward, out of his arms, and turned to look at him. She opened her mouth to reply, when she spotted the fading red marks on his neck. ?What happened? You and Cenev haven?t had another argument, have you??

?Not Cenev,? he rubbed his throat. ?Corran.?

She frowned. ?What about??

?Do we need to have a topic in order to fight?? He raised one eyebrow, questioningly. ?Come on Jaina, surely you know us better then that.?

She smiled. ?I?m afraid I do.? The smile faded. ?Why do you always fight? Can?t you just shake hands, all forgiven??

Kyp snorted. ?Now your starting to sound like Cenev.? He pulled a face, and began impersonating the young Jedi Knight. ?Your problem is you can?t forgive. How can you have friends? I forgot, you don?t, do you. If I had more then half a brain, and kept my nose out of other people?s business, then maybe I wouldn?t be so dumb.?

Jaina laughed. ?That?s cruel. And I thought you two were friends.?

He grinned. ?We are. Like brothers.? He ran an eye over the X-Wing, hands on hips. ?Needs a clean. Just look at all those laser burns.?

?Yours is no better.? She slipped her arm through his. ?I don?t see the point in keeping it clean anymore. As soon as I clean it up, I?m called into battle, and wind up right back at square one.?

He nodded solemnly as they began walking across the hanger. He gestured to the golden starfighter as they passed it. ?I guess we can?t all be like Cenev. Look at that thing. Not even a tiny scratch in the paintwork. How does he do it??

?It?s the kind of coating it has,? Jaina answered. ?He told me about it when he let me give it a test fly. It?s impossible to scratch or dent, and any smudges come off just by hosing it down. No rubbing required.?

Kyp glanced at her. ?He let you give that thing a test fly? Stang, he won?t even let me within ten steps of his precious ship.?

Jaina smiled. ?Other words, his telling you to try it whenever you want. That?s what Clara used to do, remember?? She looked up at him. ?And you?re the same, if I remember right.?

He smiled, slipping his arm around her. ?You know me too well.?

Jaina glanced around quickly, making sure no one could see them. ?That reminds me. Aunt Mara knows about what?s going on, and said that if any of us need to talk, we can go to her. And that includes you.?

?Did she now.? Kyp?s face hardened. ?But let me guess; not when your Uncle?s around, and only when she?s armed. Am I right??

Jaina studied his face. ?What happened 6 years ago, Kyp? Everyone?s kept it hidden from Jacen, Anakin, and me. Since Cenev came back, its been referenced in everyone?s conversations without actually saying what it was.?

Kyp averted his eyes. ?It was just? just some of us acting purely on emotion, not logic at the expense of the moment.?

Jaina frowned. ?See. This is what I?m talking about. You just answered my question without actually saying what happened, telling me nothing.?

He looked at her, and she could see the almost hidden pain in them. ?Let me put it this way; when two people of the opposite sex are forced to spend a large amount of time together, sometimes things happen? which they often come to regret.?

Jaina?s frown deepened, then she gasped. ?Oh no. You don?t mean... Uncle Luke and Clara on Deflector and... and sharing a cell?you and Aunt Mara!!!?

Kyp looked away. ?Lets just drop this conversation, shall we.?

Jaina nodded, biting her lip. ?Sorry.?

?That?s alright.? He stopped, turning to her. ?So now you know what happened. Tell your brother?s if you must. Cenev already knows. It would appear that Clara tells him

25. sith_lady17

Apr 22, 2001
    Ohh, who is this mysterious man??? ;)
    Good post! :)