main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN EU Survivor Round 8

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bobafemme, Dec 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Here are the results of EU Survivor, Round 7:

Muuurgh: 1
    Admiral Daala: 3
    Joruus C'Baoth: 5
    Wedge Antilles: 4 immune
    Mara Jade: 1
    Guri: 4

Immunity saves Wedge from death and breaks the tie! Joruus C?Baoth and Guri exit this round.
    Please have your votes in by Sunday, Dec 17. Please vote quickly so we can finish the game by Christmas. I will start the next round after all the votes come. You still get to vote even if you are dead. If you have any problems with the vote deadline, please let me know right away.

Please vote for two people to be eliminated (Can you believe there are only four people left?):

Muuurgh, Admiral Daala, Wedge Antilles, Mara Jade

The sooner you vote, the sooner you will receive your prizes if you are the lucky EU Character.

Last week?s Immunity Question: Whose brain was preserved by the B?omarr monks after the destruction of Jabba?s sail barge?
    The answer first received was Bib Fortuna. Bubo was also pickled, but that answer came too late.

ROUND 8 IMMUNITY QUESTIONS:
    What color sweater did Lisa (Mara Jade Skywalker FF) wear to the dead dewback party following WindyCon? Hint: lurk around Chicago FF.

Lando and Lobot are trapped and floating in a mysterious ship that appears sporadically throughout the galaxy. The ship appears to be a museum or mobile shrine. In what book series does this occur? And, what civilization is memorialized in this ship?

First to answer correctly has immunity in this round.

2. KursariGama

KursariGama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Hmmm...I have failed. However, Joruus C'Baoth may rest easy in the fact that he outlived many warriors of the light/Good Jedi.

Hmmm...it would seem as if I didn't vote too...swear I voted...

Infernal Calculus!
    I spit upon you!
    *ptooie*

Blasted Physics!
    I take a chainsaw to your hide!
    *BZZZZZZZZZZZ*

English papers! DIE!!!
    *throws a grenade*
    BOOM

"It's still moving!"
    ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

*runs away*

3. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    That is One thing I don't miss from college! FINALS!!! and not having any money!

JediLars

4. Fenix

Fenix Jedi Master star 3

Feb 14, 2000
    I bet you're not doing any grad standards. I'm working on three! One in engish, one in history, and one in biology. Oh, how I hate these stupid grad standards!!!!

5. KursariGama

KursariGama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Actually, I'm a senior in high school. Though it doesn't make any difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.