main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    1. Rumor is you were born in the former USSR? True or false?
    haha, no :p I can confirm that my certificate of birth states I was born in England, UK

2. Whose in your avatar?
    Dianna Agron, Actress and singer. Probably most famous for her role as Quinn Fabray on Glee.

3. What other franchises do you enjoy?
    I am a huge fan of Batman, have been since I was about three years old. It was that and Superman that were my first real love. I'm also a fan of Tekken (I class that as a franchise)

4. Which Friends character are you?

Definitely Ross. I like to look at things in a logical way, and passionate about things I believe in. I would also fly into a rage if someone ate a sandwich which clearly had my name on it, only ate a bite and then tossed the rest of it away in the trash :p If I wasn't Ross I'd probably be Mr Heckles.

5. Where are you from?
    England, United Kingdom.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What family member or person do you most look up to @Dandelo

Dandelo and Lady Belligerent like this.
  3. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    @Dandelo

1. You watch Glee :p
    2. Do you have an English accent? :ben:

4. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    To add to that, which English accent do you have?

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    @Dandelo I wonder if Vader haunts the EUC? :p

6. Are you a fan of Ghost Adventures? If so, who tends to be more dramatic Zak or Aaron?

7. Have you been on a paranormal investigation?

8. What’s your favorite genre to read?

9. Do you enjoy video or board games? Which ones?

10. What is your favorite animal?

6. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    What family member or person do you most look up to?
    ooh that is a toughie. Hmmm I family wise I'd say my mother.
    historical figure it would be scientist Michael Faraday, we actually owe a lot to this man more than we realise.

You watch Glee?
    Good Lord no, a couple of episodes were enough for me :p

Do you have an English accent?
    Indeedy I do :p

To add to that, which English accent do you have?
    I have a Lancashire accent. So it's close to a Mancunian one. Think Noel and Liam Gallagher, only a bit more proper :p
    Are you a fan of Ghost Adventures? If so, who tends to be more dramatic Zak or Aaron?
    I have seen a few episodes, though I prefer documentaries of cases that have happened with a bit of gravitas, with eye witness reports and investigators, things like The Enfield Haunting (one of the first cases that interested me as a child) there are a lot of those on youtube. Things like Most Haunted and the mentioned Ghost Adventures is that a lot of it is hysteria and a lot of "did you hear that??" "yeah!" suggestion. They are entertaining though I have got to say,but I can see why serious parapsychologists and investigators don't pay them any heed. As who is more dramatic? I would say about equal LOL though probably Zak...just :p

Have you been on a Paranormal investigation?
    an official one, no. But I have been to places that have known (or said if you are a sceptic) to be haunted, as have we all :p

What is your favourite Genre to read?
    if we are talking fiction (and it's rare for me to read that) I like reading short stories on the horror side (surpriseee! :p ) but I'm not a heavy reader, I prefer things told to me than having to read the page. Unless it's a subject I'm truly passionate about.

Do you enjoy video or board games? which ones?
    I love Tekken games! I enjoy Arkham games, the classical 2D Sonic games and the Syphon Filter series from PS1+2. I'm also partial to a bit of Grand Theft Auto V :p

as for board games...I play Trivial Pursuit every now and then :p

What is your favourite animal?
    choice between Dolphin, Penguin and snow leopard

7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Oh, yes! Most Haunted is one of my guilty pleasures. I agree how it’s a lot of, “did you see that?” drama. :p Try and catch the Ghost Adventures episodes where they follow Rt. 66 and Zak goes over the top calling it Route 666. :p He also visits Goatman’s Bridge, which isn’t far from where I live. It’s a horrible and terrifying story. :( Their investigation was fairly interesting.

11. Where would be your dream location to visit? Why?
    12. What are your favorite art supplies? Any tips?
    13. If you could live on another planet, real or fictional, where would you be?
    14. Are you feeling optimistic about the future of our beloved galaxy far, far away? Have the Disney SW films lived up to their hype, in your opinion?
    15. If you woke up tomorrow in Buckingham Palace, and you were the Monarch, what would King Dandelo’s day consist of?

Dandelo and Jar-Jar Binks like this.
  8. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    How can you like Glee and be a commy [face_rofl]

1. Hey @Dandelo hows it going? :)
    2. Still living in the aerospace capital of your country? :p
    3. Have you been on that big ferris wheel in London I think its called 'The Eye'? :confused:
    4. Have you see all the James Bond films? and which ones do you like?
    5. Now that its been a while since its release how do you now feel about TLJ? :p

Dandelo likes this.
  9. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    11. Where would be your dream location to visit? Why?
    This might sound a little odd and out there, but ever since I was a young 5 year old watching Big Trouble In Little China I always wanted to visit the alley way where the Chang Sings fight the Wing Kong, also where you meet the three storms, it was just a set, but that whole scene defined my childhood. Weird, huh? :p

Also, (as we have talked about elsewhere :p ) I'd really like to visit a lone far away diner in the desert roads of Route 66 or the equivalent. The kinda place Carlton and Will end up when their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and run into Riddick Bowe in FPOBA. Or Chuck's café in the movie Duel. That kind of place :p

12. What are your favorite art supplies? Any tips?
    never use oils unless you intend to use them for a specific purpose :p and if you are a beginner always have a bottle of turpentine handy, you'll need it :p I like Acrylic and Gouache.
    As for tips I say just one thing, don't be put off. Create things that are personal to you and don't let anyone tell you that's not art. A lot of prissy artists back in the 60's protested about abstract art, it's ridiculous. Be adventurous.

13. If you could live on another planet, real or fictional, where would you be?
    Primus, I peaceful planet from the New Adventures of He-man :p only trouble is it kept getting attacked, oh well.

14. Are you feeling optimistic about the future of our beloved galaxy far, far away? Have the Disney SW films lived up to their hype, in your opinion?

I'm not optimistic about the future of film in general to be honest with you, I believe the best films are behind us now, long gone are films made with pure entertainment in mind. As for the future of SW movies, I'll watch them of course, but I will not have that fondness that I have for the Lucas films. Have they lived up to the hype? well they've got people talking, so there's that at least :p

15. If you woke up tomorrow in Buckingham Palace, and you were the Monarch, what would King Dandelo’s day consist of?

my day would probably consist of reading fan mail :p then I would declare an absolute monarchy. Oh I would take a leaf of Napoleon Bonaparte's book and have my servants read me all the news from the newspaper while I relax in my 2 hour bath :p

Hey, how's it going?
    fine and dandy thanks :p

Still living in that aerospace capital of your country? :p
    if you mean the North West of England, yes I am :p
    Have you been on that big ferris wheel in London? I think it's called 'the eye?'
    no, I haven't actually.

Have You seen all the James Bond films? which did you like?
    I haven't seen all of them, but for the ones I have seen they have been decent. If I was to choose five that I liked the most they'd have to be Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tommorow Never Dies, Die Another Day (shocking, I know :p ) and A View To A Kill

Now that it's been a while since it's release, how do you now feel about TLJ?
    oh boy, this where you start to lose friends :p first I would like to say it's a well paced film (I guess the one complaint I have about SW films in general is that all of them drag a bit) I didn't get bored at all. It was also very well acted and most of it very entertaining. But sheesh, what bizarre story making decisions, I still can't fathom what the powers that be were thinking with some of the things that ended up on screen. I try not to watch it as often as I don't want to dislike it more and more. I have to see what EP IX brings to the saga before I can properly judge it. I think though that IX has to pull something spectacularly amazing out of the bag for me to think this trilogy has been a success *for me personally*. Which is a shame as I really enjoyed TFA.

@Lady Belligerent haha I will definitely have to catch those episodes, thanks :D I can just picture Zac calling it Route 666.
    which makes me laugh. Theologically people have the number of the beast all wrong thanks to the Omen movies :p but that's a whole other topic.

10. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I don’t recommend riding The Eye. It felt like I’d never get back on the ground, and I’m not sure how I avoided a panic attack. :p

Do you have any pets?

@Dandelo

11. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
  12. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Awww border collies are really sweet.

Do you feel like there should be more stand alone SW films or just stick to the main trilogies?

13. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    They are very hard work too :p

I would love to see a Snoke standalone movie, that would be great. As for main trilogies I'd like to see them go back in time to TOR era, maybe a Jedi Vs Sith trilogy. I hope we get to see those at some point :)

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I bet @Sinrebirth would agree on a stand alone Snoke film. :)

Okay, folks! Get in any final questions.

15. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    @Dandelo

1) have you always lived in england? And where are you from?

2) pro life or pro choice

3) do aliens exist

4) politics: left or right?

5) favourite pizza toppings lol

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Dandelo - what did you want from Sistros in the future?

I recall that was your old handle.

17. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    haha, the hard hitting questions, ok, well here goes..

1) have you always lived in england? And where are you from?
    Yup, always lived here. I live in Lancashire in the North West. Y'all welcome for the industrial revolution btw :p

2) pro life or pro choice?
    this is the kind of question that, I feel, cannot be answered in a very black and white way. I believe the miracle of life begins at conception, and then there is also Jeremiah 1:5. However I am well aware that this verse is referring to one specific person whom had a very specific purpose. I am also mindful of scenarios where there is danger to mother or child, or the child not having any quality of life. If I was to be forced into a corner at gun point and asked to choose one or the other I would say pro life...but it's not a simple answer for me.

3) do aliens exist ?
    microorganisms sure. Intelligent life? maybe. I'm not too concerned about it to be honest, I'll be long gone before any proof is realised :p I'm more interested in spiritual matters. If there is, however, I believe that they are created by the same creator that created us and would look very similar if not the same as us.

4) politics: left or right?
    neither. And I think very few people are either left or right, until recently that is. I like some left ideologies and I like some right ideologies. Without going too much into politics as I know this isn't the place for it, but the gap between left and right is widening which isn't ideal when the main goal is bringing people closer together. I do find myself disagreeing with the majority of people on a lot of issues though which I find interesting.

lastly I did the political quiz on politicalcompass and apparently I sit just center left...(my political beliefs are closest to Beethoven apparently :p ) so there is that.

5) favourite pizza toppings lol
    I don't eat pizza but if I did it would probably be tomato...I like to live life on the edge as you can see from this answer ;)

what did you want from Sistros in the future?

to be Snoke or at least an associate [face_laugh] seriously how cool would it be if Snoke was once a sage of Dwartii and has been in hiding learning the secrets of the force while pro-longing his life? I'd be game for that. It would neatly tie the trilogies together in a subtle way. The ingenious idea of "you know that statue that looms over the chancellor and the Jedi during their political meanderings? well you're looking at the image of the new villain in the ST" for me that would have been better than Snoke is Plagueis or Snoke is nobody :p

Sinrebirth , Sarge and Jar-Jar Binks like this.
  18. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    1. Thanks for the industries revolution, now where do you stand on global warming?
    2. There is only one choice and its pro choice :p Here is a situation for you; Bardan Edit: No Rape jokes. Goodbye.
    3. So you don't watch Ancient Aliens?
    4. nothing wrong if your a commy ;) On a scale of 1 to 10 how awesome was Obama?
    5. so you must like bruschetta?
    @Dandelo

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2018
  19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    @Jar-Jar Binks :) I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I’d rather we keep politics in the JC.

@Dandelo where do you stand on bread? I prefer a crispy baguette myself. :)

Dandelo and PCCViking like this.
  20. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    So you don't watch Ancient Aliens?
    actually I haven't! I think I have seen it advertised :D my interest lies more in the spiritual realm not aliens :p

so you must like bruschetta?
    I had to google what that was :eek:

where do you stand on bread? I prefer a crispy baguette myself.
    well for me as the saying goes "best thing since sliced bread" so I'll have to go with that. I'm boring when it comes to food :p I eat only because I have to as to survive :p I take no enjoyment unfortunately. I will have to try a baguette though :D

Sinrebirth likes this.
  21. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Yes! Definitely try baguette! I recommend it with some butter and maybe strawberry jam. :D

Do you have a favorite dessert?

Sinrebirth and Dandelo like this.
  22. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    Ice cream. You can't go wrong with a bit of vanilla ice cream :D :p

Sinrebirth likes this.
  23. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What is your favorite vegetable? @Dandelo

Dandelo likes this.
  24. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    Swede or carrot I think, haven't had either in a few years though :p

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Good evening EU Community!!! Welcome to the very first 2019 installment of interviews!

First off let’s give a big ol’ EUC thank you to @Dandelo ! He was an excellent sport and answered all of our questions. =D==D==D= Thank you Dandelo!!

Now it’s time to call invite our next guest up on the stage. :D He’s a regular around the Sith home base, and he’s a stellar role-player. Everyone welcome @Snokers !!

=D==D==D=

Have a seat Snokers and let’s get started.

1. What was your introduction to SW fandom?
    2. Do you ever have any SW related dreams that you can share with us, and that don’t violate the tos?
    3. Do you collect anything?
    4. What’s your favorite food?
    5. Do you own a kilt?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.