main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    About shabla time. :p

2. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    ~slinks in and does a strange bow/curtsy thing before taking a seat~

Thank you @Lady Belligerent :D:D

First of 2019!

I'll get right to it...

What was your introduction to SW fandom?

When I think about it, I never really stood a chance of not becoming a Star Wars fan. I was born in 1994 which meant I was five years old when TPM hit the big screen. That is my earliest cinema memory along with A Bugs Life.

A short time after that (probably a year or two later) my dad rented the original trilogy. So that, along with a few brilliant Star Wars games was my introduction.

Do you ever have any SW related dreams that you can share with us, and that don’t violate the tos?

I dream every single night and they're almost always extremely vivid but I have still to this day never had a Star Wars dream. So annoying. Maybe one night!

Do you collect anything?

I used to collect SW figures up until about ten years ago. At the moment I'm collecting Horror Funko Pop Vinyls. I also love antiques but only have a small collection so far.

What’s your favorite food?

Italian.

...and steak! =P~

Do you own a kilt?

[face_laugh]

I did own a kilt for many years but I need to get refitted for one now. I have three weddings to go to in 2020 so I'll need one for those.

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    A Bugs Life brings back memories.

6. What sort of antiques do you collect?
    7. Your RP character Anark has been a favorite of mine since his debut, did you base him off of anyone specifically?
    8. If you could have any sort of pet, what would you have?
    9. I know you enjoy gaming, so what games are you playing currently?
    10. What’s your favorite color?

@Snokers

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Khalia Octa likes this.
  4. Snokers

Jul 8, 2015
    Sorry for the late reply here!

What sort of antiques do you collect?

I like old style compasses and pottery - sounds boring, I know!

I went to India recently and picked up a few small things.

Your RP character Anark has been a favorite of mine since his debut, did you base him off of anyone specifically?

Thank you muchly!

I see Darth Anark as a an animal with a sort of 'get them before they get me' instinct. He's been betrayed by a lot of people close to him at various points in his life and of course isn't helped by the voices in his head who judge him harshly and fuel his paranoia and reluctance to trust anyone.

I try to write him as a formidable character with a dose of vulnerability and childlike wonder about the various things he discovers on his journey as a Sith and in the way that he interacts with his comrades.

He's not based on anyone specifically but maybe if you fused Donnie Darko, Kevin Wendell Crumb and Tyler Durden together you'd get some sort of warped view of the inner workings of his mind.

I listen to a lot of Queen when I write his posts. :cool::cool:

If you could have any sort of pet, what would you have?

Either a black panther or a penguin. :D

I know you enjoy gaming, so what games are you playing currently?

I'm in and out of Battlefront, playing a lot of Friday the 13th and Black Ops IIII

What’s your favorite color?

Green

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    SpecForce Trooper and Gamiel like this.
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Your collection of awesome I’m sure. :)

11. If you had a penguin how would you deal with that insane fishy odor?

12. If you found yourself King of a country tomorrow, what sort of leader would you be?

13. I bet India was facilitating, what were your favorite sights or highlights from your visit?

14. Favorite board game?

15. Who would you invite, dead or living - fantasy or real, to a dinner party? Also, what would you serve them?

@Snokers

PCCViking likes this.
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  7. SithOverlord101

SithOverlord101 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2018
    Lady Belligerent likes this.
  8. Snokers

Jul 8, 2015
    11. If you had a penguin how would you deal with that insane fishy odor?

They would be dry-vegan penguins.

12. If you found yourself King of a country tomorrow, what sort of leader would you be?

I'd like to think I'd be fair, firm, wise and accommodating to my subjects (and if I was king of my own country I'd love the idea of having bagpipes played whenever I entered the room) but I don't think I've really got a knack for politics, or indeed the temperament to suffer politicians.

13. I bet India was facilitating, what were your favorite sights or highlights from your visit?

I got to wash and ride an elephant which was a day I'll never forget. The highlight and surprise of my visit though was the amount of Indian people I met who I'm still in touch with and forged really great friendships with.

14. Favorite board game?

Monopoly - specifically Game Of Thrones Cluedo! :D

15. Who would you invite, dead or living - fantasy or real, to a dinner party? Also, what would you serve them?

This is a good one...

I would invite Mark Hamill, Donnie Darko and John Steinbeck and I'd serve them steak, obviously.

@Lady Belligerent Chocolate

@SithOverlord101 hard to pick a least favorite Skywalker... I'm going to take a sneaky way out and say Shmi. :p:p

9. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I love the GoT Monopoly too!

Okay, folks, I know you have questions for @Snokers!

Snokers likes this.
  10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    What was your reaction to being neutered in your RP adventures?

11. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    @Snokers , the Emperor left you a question. :)

Sinrebirth likes this.
  12. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you @Snokers for answering our questions!!! =D==D=

Feel free to answer the last question above because we are eagerly waiting to know. :D

Let’s get up a big EUC welcome to @vncredleader !!!
    =D==D==D==D=

Have a seat over in the ronto hide recliner and get comfortable, would you care for a refreshing beverage?

1. What first brought you to the EUC?
    2. Besides SW, what other franchises are you a fan of?
    3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
    4. If you could own any vehicle from the SW Universe, what would you drive, and why?
    5. If you could have a pet from the SW universe, what would it be and why?

13. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    Thanks

What first brought you to the EUC?

I can to the EUC because I kept seeing the Guardians of the Light signatures and wondered what was up with that, and I had just gotten die hard into the Jedi after reading Shatterpoint and Dark Rendezvous in about a 3 month period of time.

Besides SW, what other franchises are you a fan of?

The biggest one would be DC and Marvel comics and in particular Batman. My room is stacked with long boxes, and the only reason I have not been reading as much of current is cause I am genuinely afraid of my backlog at my local comic store. In terms of stuff I love but am less overtly obsessed with: Star Trek, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and The X-Files.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Mostly reading history. Most of my time is spare time as I am pretty aimless at the moment, depression and anxiety kicks in any time I get momentum so I mostly have the occasional college course

If you could own any vehicle from the SW Universe, what would you drive, and why?

Hmm, since I can't drive I would be iffy on a landspeeder, so I guess a walker would be nice as it is grounded and not that fast: so a AT-M6. Parking would be a nightmare though with that one. Flying would be scary, but I would totally put effort into an LAAT.

If you could have a pet from the SW universe, what would it be and why?

Porg, yes they seem to breed like guppies, but they don't seem to be overly unmanageable and there is a reason I have an electronic porg doll. They are the cutest thing ever
    [​IMG]

14. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    Just discovered that my Jedi Master in GOL is being interviewed. What a treat! I'll be back after I prepare a list of questions and demands.

15. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    How do you pronounce @vncredleader ? In my head, it sounds like "Vince Red Leader."

What does VNC stand for?

16. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    @Sarge Funnily a lot of people guess it is Vince without the vowels, that's not something I ever noticed but it is actually on the right track. VNC are my initials, so Vincent is a part of that, but I never noticed that it formed Vince with no vowels cause I never went by Vince or vinny. Always Vin when I was younger and then just Vincent.

17. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    What life path or occupation would you envision for yourself if you had been born in the Middle Ages?

18. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    @Ananta Chetan
    Hmm I think historian most likely. It would have been right around the time when historian exclusively as its own profession became more of a thing, and while the Middle Ages had a very flawed pov on what role history should serve; it would still mean at least having access to a lot of documents and sources now long gone. It is sad to think that much if not all that we know of certain Celtic and Scandinavian history and religion is entirely from what a few monks and historians took the time to modify to mesh with Christendom. But hey at least they had the good sense to incorporate, for every one person who appropriated and heavily modified; there are like 100 who straight up destroyed stories and broke lineages of oral tradition.

Ideally I would have a similar job as Ibn Khaldun, rather than say Geoffrey of Monmouth who was not so much biased, as blatantly fabricating stuff. Only guys doing contemporary history like Ibn, and the few historical critics like Willam of Newburgh are trustworthy sources; but overall the job is still one that would lead to some fascinating stories and at the very least a clearing up of knowledge for myself, even if the historical record does not portray is well

19. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Do you like chocolate?

vncredleader likes this.
  20. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
  21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Well don't go nuts on details there!! :p

22. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    Ha, I guess I will add that unlike the rest of my family - I like it better in moderation. Hence chocolate ice cream not being as good to me as chocolate in my ice cream

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    What is wrong with your family? Are they aliens from another planet? :eek:

24. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Are those rhetorical questions or would you like the interviewee to answer them? :p

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    BOTH!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.