main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Event] If You're Bored and In P-Town...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by TK-4752, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    I've decided to start a thread of the goings on in P-Town. I mean, I've got enough to do with my crazy projects, much like Tim (although I'm not building an AIRCRAFT in my backyard...LOL [face_laugh]), but there are occasionally things that DO happen here, not unlike how totally boring Sunnydale was even though it was the Hellmouth.

P-Town just happens to be the Hellarmpit...but I love it.

:D

EDIT: Classification tag, and it appears that I haven't kept up with this thread. Oh well.

2. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    So, this weekend...

(from an e-mail from a friend)

Your favorite bunch of social misfits (aka Spontenaity Inc.) will be performing an evening of Improv Comedy

WHERE: Angelo's Pizza Parlor on Union Ave.
    WHEN: This SATURDAY (April 24th) at 8pm (Call 719-544-8588 to make reservations)

PRICES: $6 General Admission at the door, $4 for students (must present valid school ID at the door), $5 for adults if you call ahead and make a reservation!!! (719-544-8588)

Please feel free to pass this along to friends or at least someone who owes you money! What's that number again?...719-544-8588

3. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    The improv things are usually pretty funny. I was never a fan of "Whose Line is it Anyway?" but stuff like this is fun in person. Sometimes (edit: fixed my more better grammar at 2am) they're at the mercy of some poorly laid out improv stuff, but they're constantly working on improving their act. I think they've been doing this regularly for at least a year now.

Some of the guys in this are also prime RMFF material -- in the event I can ever drag them away from all the theater projects they're always involved in. Paul's helped with Scout and Mandalorian armor. Cory's helped with the Scout and builds most of the props they use in their productions, and he also owns the Southern Colorado...umm...Theater...ummm...something something that I can't remember the rest of the name. [face_blush] And Andy's just a great guy...and crazy, too. They're also a part of the Impossible Players -- the more notable group down here that puts on a lot of theater productions through PCC.

About the only time I can ever drag them away from stuff is when they can dress up in period Renaissance gear, though...but I'm still workin' on them.

4. TK-4752

Jul 20, 2002
    Ya know...I could've sworn I post a "bored and in P-town" thread once...

Or maybe I just always think about posting one... [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.