main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Event] Lego Mini-fig build-off at Colorado Mills Sat July 26 2-3PM

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Obey Wann, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    The Colorado Mills Lego store will be hostinng a clone minifig build off contest on Saturday, July 26 from 2-3PM.

I have arranged a small troop with the MG, and we will be there from 12-3 or so. Due to the smaller size of the store, they have requested that no additional troops be present (sorry :( ) Sadly, mall security is preventing us from leaving the store, and has requested no blasters be present.

But it should be a fun troop, and you are all welcome to stop by, have fun, and take pics.

They are also releasing some new lego kits at that time, I believe. So it should be fun! (And expensive!)

2. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    First reply! I'm on fire!

3. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Aside from that, we haven't bought SW Legos in forever. It's doubtful we'd make the trip up just for that, but I may have to waste some time on Lego's website today.

On a side-side note, now that I'm no longer under confidentiality agreements, I've actually done work on shop.lego.com before. It was one of the contracts that my group used to handle at HP. :D The hardware that we supported just for the website alone was impressive.

4. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    [image=http://lh4.ggpht.com/BlackburnPhotography/SI3rsj00eII/AAAAAAAATRk/DZrIxQOeoyI/s800/clone%20lego.JPG]

The Lego event was a huge success! And now I have yet another toy that I must have. //drool// =P~

5. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
  6. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    LOL, thanks for posting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.