main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC [EVENT] Party On The Plaza July 7th in Concord

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starrenite

starrenite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    I'm actually not sure if James and I will be coming together or not because we haven't talked over the particulars. If so then great, if not, well thats cool too. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU, JADA.:p

and I'll definitely bring some bugspray too. I'm already finding random mosquito bites from the night of July 4th.:mad:

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    OK, just so you know who to look for, this is me and TK-2970 [I know some folks have met him but not me]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/SithJada/Family/2006_0519Image0006.jpg]

I *won't* be wearing the floral wreath tomorrow night. :p

And Jaime, if you need a ride, let me know. I can always pick you up and TK-2970 can drop you off.

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    OK, I'm anticipating arriving around 7:00pm. TK-2970 is meeting us there.

We will be wearing this shirt:

[image=http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/66/4e/75_1_b.JPG]

Hope to see everyone there!!!!

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    SUCCESS!!! [face_dancing]

There were 3 CFFers there! It's official!

TK-2970
    starrenite
    Jada

and it will be 4 when Darth Chaos signs up. Which he will do or a yukelale will be in his future :p

Picture will be posted after it is uploaded and approved ;)

Sorry to have not seen others there :_| - James, TKBIG AND ROAYL_RED. I hope you all can make it to our next event. We are planning a board game night. :-B [face_dancing]

5. starrenite

May 17, 2005
    and this time we'll all take turns whapping him upside the head:p

I had a lot of fun and it was so nice to meet you, and to see Luis again.

BRING ON BOARD GAME NIGHT!!!

6. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    OK, you told TK-2970 that the picture was ok but not me so until I hear otherwise I'm not posting it . . . I'll let him since you gave him permission. :p ;)

7. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, here it is! The first picture of the new and improved, although I'm not sure how, Charlotte Separatists Fan Force at our first get together in over a year!

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/TK-2970/CFF/2006_0707Image0003.jpg]

8. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Damn, I need to give you guys my phone number so you can call me about the meetings. I swore it was on the 9th (as I never come here to read stuff... the JC's not even in my bookmarks these days). :p

9. starrenite

May 17, 2005
    rofl Hooooope, I felt as if I'd be spamming your inbox if I sent you a PM saying it was okay to post since I sent him one saying it was and ya'll are connected [face_blush] ;)

JAMES
    I did call you, I called two different phone numbers that you gave me and both of them were incorrect. Is the number you just PMd me a good number? (lol jk) o_O

10. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Spam my inbox all you want! It makes me feel <3 ;)

11. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    The old number you had was changed. And I gave everyone the wrong number until I PMed everyone the new one. I memorized it wrong. I even gave the wrong number to everyone I applied a job with. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.