main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Event Request - October 12 - Herschell Carousel Museum - 5pm - 8pm

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Otto_den_Ktulu, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Hello North Ridge!

We have been invited to participate in the Herschell Carousel Museum's Halloween Spooktacular. This event is a lot like ECC's Safe and Seen. So we will be on hand to hand out candy and take pictures with the kids. We are even welcome to ride the carousel with the kids.

The event is from 5:30pm-8pm. I put arrival at 5 as we will not need to set up our back drops. So we can get right into costume.

I realize that this is a Friday night, so getting there by 5 may be an issue for several folks, so if you are free that evening, please feel free to arrive a little late and jump in on the action.

Parking will be in the parking lot across the street from the museum, or on the road. I only live a few blocks away and can attest that there is ample parking surrounding the museum. We will also have our own building to change in and store personal items. The organizer has also offered to order pizza for the volunteers to eat before the event kicks off.

Please post your availability as soon as possible. I have also posted this event to the Facebook group.

Thank you!

Wild Sidewalker likes this.
  2. Nubian-Jedi

Nubian-Jedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 4, 2017
    I’ll be there!

3. TFS

TFS Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 5, 2015
    October is too far out for me to plan, but guessing I will not be available.

4. jediprof

jediprof Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2009
    Ty and I are in for this as Jawa and Jedi.

5. jediprof

Jul 14, 2009
    Is this still happening?

6. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    It is. Sorry for no updates. At the last meeting, we decided to fully shift things over to the Facebook group. So I haven't really been monitoring this page. I will add you to the group so that you can see those events.

7. jediprof

Jul 14, 2009
    Thanks Chris!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.