main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX EVENT - RPG - Round Five: Stayin Alive

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002

"I haven't seen dice this loaded since Vegas"
    - or -
    "Dragon, schmagon... just keep me away from those stalagmites!"

We will plunge ever farther into the depths of this cavern, searching for??? Fortune? Glory? Dragons? A lover with a heart of gold? I guess we'll know when we get there!

Join us at my house at 3pm on Saturday, 8/23. I know Brian will be AWOL, but everone else looks to be free for now. So I wanted to pencil it in before something else came up. Couple of things I would like to point out for the next session: A- please be on time so we can start on time, B- we will NOT be going as late from now on, and C- I'm adding a new house rule in regards to "in-character" and "OOC" gameplay during our gaming sessions. I'll share the new rule with the group at the start of the next game, but just be prepared to actually "role play" your character more.

As always, if you've never played before (or never played with us before) and would like to join us, please jump on in... the water's fine. Contact me for details and/or directions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.