main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends EXONERATED: The Jade-Terrik Adventures - 2011 Diary Challenge - Completed on December 16

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMara77, Dec 31, 2010.

1. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    For many years, I?ve been clamoring for Del Rey to do a book about the adventures that lead to Mara and Mirax being arrested, but they continuously refuse.

This is that story.

[b]Title:[/b] EXONERATED: THE JADE-TERRIK ADVENTURES
    [b]Author: [/b]JediMara77
    [b]Timeframe:[/b] Between Union and Survivor?s Quest, 20-22 ABY
    [b]Genre: [/b]2011 Diary Challenge, humor
    [b]Acknowledgements:[/b] The usual suspects: Michael A. Stackpole for Mirax and the inspiration for this fic; Timothy Zahn for Mara; George Lucas for everything else.
    [b]Author?s Note:[/b] Updates will be posted every other Friday or Saturday. As such, a PM list will not be kept.
    [b]Summary:[/b] Newly married Mara Jade Skywalker joins her friend Mirax Terrik Horn onboard the [i]Pulsar Skate[/i] for some much-needed adventures while their husbands Luke and Corran stay at the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV. After Leia Organa Solo resumes the role of Chief of State, she and Iella Wessiri Antilles ask their friends to go on a simple diplomatic mission to a planet interested in joining the New Republic. Mara and Mirax accept with disastrous?and incredibly humorous?consequences.

[hr]

[b]DRAMATIS PERSONAE:[/b]

[u]The Wives[/u]
    Mara Jade Skywalker - Jedi Knight
    Mirax Terrik Horn - captain of the [i]Pulsar Skate [/i]
    Iella Wessiri Antilles - New Republic Intelligence advisor
    Leia Organa Solo - Chief of State

[u]The Husbands[/u]
    Luke Skywalker - Jedi Master
    Corran Horn - Jedi Knight
    Wedge Antilles - Starfighter Command advisor
    Han Solo - captain of the [i]Millennium Falcon[/i]

[u]The Kids[/u]
    Valin Horn - Jedi apprentice
    Jysella Horn - Jedi apprentice
    Jaina Solo - Jedi apprentice
    Jacen Solo - Jedi apprentice
    Anakin Solo - Jedi apprentice

[u]The Scoundrels[/u]
    Booster Terrik - captain of the [i]Errant Venture[/i]
    Talon Karrde - captain of the [i]Wild Karrde[/i]

[hr]

Cover by Iverna:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/JediMara77/JediMara77-exoneratedv3.jpg]

[hr]

[b]Winner, 2011 Beyond the Saga Awards:
    [i]Best Canon
    Best All-Around (tie)
    Best Response to a Challenge[/i] [/b]

[hr]

2. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    ?I like your Mirax a whole bunch, Corran,? Luke smiled. ?And you?re right, she and Mara should never meet.?

- I, Jedi by Michael A. Stackpole

Luke raised an eyebrow. ?I don?t seem to recall the word boring ever being applied to times when the two of you are running around together. In fact, I recall??

Mara held a hand up. ?We were exonerated.?

?And we could have been at your academy during those years instead of off on our adventures. Your students would have loved that distraction.? Mirax nodded. ?Besides, the collateral damage was never really that bad.?

- Dark Tide: Ruin by Michael A. Stackpole

[u]ENTRY 1[/u]

This wasn?t supposed to happen like this.

It was [i]supposed[/i] to be a simple, diplomatic mission. Go in, do our civic duty for the New Republic, maybe even enjoy the scenery a bit, and then leave and enjoy some much-needed couple time at the Praxeum.

Leia and Iella told us it would be simple?a blue milk run, as they say. Mirax and I believed them; why wouldn?t we? They?re our good friends, and if you can?t trust the Chief of State and a former Intelligence officer, well, who [i]can[/i] you trust?

The last thing I remember before being dumped here is running down a dark alleyway, dodging blaster bolts for Mirax as we raced towards the spaceport where the [i]Pulsar Skate[/i] was docked. I?d managed to down all our pursuers but one, and once it was just he and I, well, I felt confident enough to just run.

Then I felt a stun bolt connect with my back.

As I fell to the ground, seeing a new pursuer join the chase from a darkened alleyway, I had a flashback to one of my very first lightsaber lessons with Luke, back when I still wanted to kill him. ?Thinking that you?re going to win during a fight is the easiest way to get yourself killed,? he?d preached. I had rolled my eyes; if you weren?t confident enough to win, then [i]of course[/i] you?d get yourself killed, you big dummy.

Before I succumbed to blackness, my lip curled and I snarled at him over our bond. [i]Damn you, Farmboy.[/i]

Next thing I knew, I woke up in this dark, dingy cell with Mirax lying beside me. To say she was pissed is an understatement. Well, we?re both pretty pissed, actually. I think we both want to rip that tiny little guard?s head off if he even looks at us the wrong way again.

?This is all your fault,? Mirax mutters. That?s all she?s been saying since we got in here.

Some friend she is.

Before I can respond, I sit up, reaching out with the Force?and then I groan.

?Oh, kriff.?

?What is it now?? Mirax asks in an annoyed tone.

?We have rescuers.?

?Rescuers? Well that?s a good thing, right??

I shake my head. ?Not [i]these[/i] rescuers.?

Before she can question me further, the outer door to the cell opens and our guard immediately drops to the floor, unconscious. Two men step into the room, their lightsabers ignited.

My husband steps forward and smiles at me through the bars. ?I?m Luke Skywalker. I?m here to rescue you. Again.?

I glare at him.

Corran steps forward and smirks at his wife. ?This situation seems so familiar, doesn?t it, Luke? You?d think that Mirax would have learned the first time we had to come rescue her.?

Mirax glares at him.

?Are you gonna get us out of here or not?? we snap at the same time.

Luke and Corran share a glance. ?You were right,? Corran says. ?We should never have let them meet.?

This is all Mara?s fault. - MTH

[i]
    tbc[/i]

3. Lane_Winree

Lane_Winree Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2006

Wonderful hook.

And of course, this is the GFFA. Things never happen like you want them to :D

It was supposed to be a simple, diplomatic mission. Go in, do our civic duty for the New Republic, maybe even enjoy the scenery a bit, and then leave and enjoy some much-needed couple time at the Praxeum.

See, that's where you went wrong. You were looking for couple time. People in the GFFA are not allowed to have couple time :p

Leia and Iella told us it would be simple?a blue milk run, as they say.

Leia and Iella's idea of simple translates into "We only got into a half-dozen firefights and I only got shot in the leg. I've still got time to run home and read a trashy holonovel!"

They?re our good friends, and if you can?t trust the Chief of State and a former Intelligence officer, well, who can you trust?

I'd give Talon Karrde a call. His information seems to get people less blown up than NRI's does.

The last thing I remember before being dumped here is running down a dark alleyway, dodging blaster bolts for Mirax as we raced towards the spaceport where the Pulsar Skate was docked.

So just another day at the office, then?

I?d managed to down all our pursuers but one, and once it was just he and I, well, I felt confident enough to just run.

Then I felt a stun bolt connect with my back.

Aww just had to down one more idiot and you were home free!

As I fell to the ground, seeing a new pursuer join the chase from a darkened alleyway, I had a flashback to one of my very first lightsaber lessons with Luke, back when I still wanted to kill him.

Admit it, there's times you still do want to kill him.

?Thinking that you?re going to win during a fight is the easiest way to get yourself killed,? he?d preached. I had rolled my eyes; if you weren?t confident enough to win, then of course you?d get yourself killed, you big dummy.

Luke's ability to rub it in years after the fact never ceases to amuse me :D

Before I succumbed to blackness, my lip curled and I snarled at him over our bond. Damn you, Farmboy.

Meanwhile, on Yavin IV ...

Luke suddenly sits upright and rubs the back of his neck. "What did I do this time?"

Next thing I knew, I woke up in this dark, dingy cell with Mirax lying beside me. To say she was pissed is an understatement.

What's scarier than a Corellian in a prison cell?

A female Corellian in a prison cell.

I would not want to be near Mirax right now!

?This is all your fault,? Mirax mutters. That?s all she?s been saying since we got in here.

Okay Mara, I know she looks like she's a petite, unassuming gal, but let's not say anything to Mirax right now. She might take someone's head off.

?We have rescuers.?

?Rescuers? Well that?s a good thing, right??

I shake my head. ?Not these rescuers.?

I've got a feeling Mara's about to face all sorts of embarrassment

Before she can question me further, the outer door to the cell opens and our guard immediately drops to the floor, unconscious. Two men step into the room, their lightsabers ignited.

My husband steps forward and smiles at me through the bars. ?I?m Luke Skywalker. I?m here to rescue you. Again.?

I glare at him.

What do I win? :D

Oh Mara. You're NEVER going to live this one down.

Corran steps forward and smirks at his wife. ?This situation seems so familiar, doesn?t it, Luke? You?d think that Mirax would have learned the first time we had to come rescue her.?

Mirax glares at him.

Eeeee! I love the parallelism here.

Luke and Corran share a glance. ?You were right,? Corran says. ?We should never have let them meet.?

Well DUH! They're the GFFA's very own Thelma and Louise!

Oh my stars, Nanci! Off to an absurdly fun start :D

4. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    I've always been curious about that as well!

Glad to see you writing this. I'm very curious to see what you are going to do with this.

Brava!

5. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    wow - you didn't waste any time!

I like it already. And this is a story that's been begging for a long, long time to be written. Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

:D

6. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Before I succumbed to blackness, my lip curled and I snarled at him over our bond. Damn you, Farmboy.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

I sense humor in the near future. :p

7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    For many years, I?ve been clamoring for Del Rey to do a book about the adventures that lead to Mara and Mirax being arrested, but they continuously refuse.

This is why I thank the Force for Fanfiction. ;)

Great way to start the New Year!

I predict having lots of fun reading this. :)

Edit: If you have a PM list, add me please.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow JM77: you're fast!!! :* :*

A super duper start and I too sense a scads load of humor :) :)

And that I'm here to rescue you line -- so fantab you were able to include it.

:D

I'll definitely, definitely be keeping up with this one.

:)

[:D]

9. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I look forward to some great hijinks and snark here! Many of my favorite characters all interacting together here. I can't wait.

10. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002

[face_laugh]

Someone's asking to sleep on the couch tonight [face_mischief]

Or maybe both are asking to sleep on the couch

Can't wait for more

11. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007

This is that story.

Mee too! :D Bloody brilliant!

?I like your Mirax a whole bunch, Corran,? Luke smiled. ?And you?re right, she and Mara should never meet.?

Luke raised an eyebrow. ?I don?t seem to recall the word boring ever being applied to times when the two of you are running around together. In fact, I recall??

?And we could have been at your academy during those years instead of off on our adventures. Your students would have loved that distraction.? Mirax nodded. ?Besides, the collateral damage was never really that bad.?

Even better! I love how you use canon so creatively! It?s both clever and inspiring! I had managed to forget the DT quote while I still haven?t read I, Jedi properly and therefor didn't know about the firt. Two very good quotes ? and sat together they?re very? um, explosive?!:p

One of the most brilliant opening lines I?ve read in long time.

It was supposed to be a simple, diplomatic mission. Go in, do our civic duty for the New Republic, maybe even enjoy the scenery a bit, and then leave and enjoy some much-needed couple time at the Praxeum.

Leia and Iella told us it would be simple?a blue milk run, as they say. Mirax and I believed them; why wouldn?t we? They?re our good friends, and if you can?t trust the Chief of State and a former Intelligence officer, well, who can you trust?

Squee!!!! :D

Some friend she is

uuhhh, I can just see Mara's annoyance! :p If you keep a PM list, please put me on! [face_batting]

12. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    It was supposed to be a simple, diplomatic mission.

It's never easy, is it?

I am certain they get something to hear those two :p

interesting beginning

13. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Leia and Iella told us it would be simple?a blue milk run, as they say. Mirax and I believed them; why wouldn?t we? They?re our good friends, and if you can?t trust the Chief of State and a former Intelligence officer, well, who can you trust?
    [face_laugh] No you can't trust them.

Great start!

14. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    Great start! I'm going to really enjoy seeing where you go with this :)

15. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004

I glare at him.

The laughter, I can't stop it. [face_laugh]

This is . . . you are . . . There are no words!!

I loved the cocky arrogance of Luke and Corran - who have blackmail to use from here until ever. :p And Mirax completely insisting that it was Mara's fault was a hoot as well. I am sure that she is right. [face_laugh] :rolleyes:

This looks to be a blast. I too always wondered what sort of trouble Mara and Mirax got into, and this looks like its going to be a better answer than profic can give us anyway. Why trust them with anything, anymore?:p

[face_dancing]

[:D]

~MJ @};-

16. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002

Just this quote alone springs all kinds of plot bunnies... Truth being I haven't written Mirax is awhile...

Nanci you're gonna be the death of me.

Wanna know a secret? Stackpole's books in the NJO are my favorite. Because of that quote up there. Along with some others also.

Oh Mara, it never does happen like you plan it. You're a magnet for trouble. Especially with you and Mirax involved.

[face_laugh]

Rule Number One: Never ever assume anything is a milk run. It usually turns out to be trouble on the horizon. Especially if a Horn or Skywalker is involved.

Rule Number Two: Couple time really?

Rule Number Three: If Leia says it's a milk run, more than likely she's lying. She's got the art of deception down.

Rule Number Four: If Iella says it, run and run fast. She knows exactly what kind of trouble you can get in.

[face_laugh]

Typical Mara. Only now Luke is chuckling and probably sleeping on the couch tonight.

Some friend she is.

[face_laugh]

OMG can't. stop. laughing.

Only because if I ever went to jail with my best friend, she would totally do the same thing.

Of course Skywalkers do cause all the trouble Mirax...right...

Oh Luke Mara definitely knows who you are.

I think she'd rather rescue herself that live this down with you...again.

[face_laugh]

Only these two...

Mirax glares at him.

And I thought Luke was bad. Apparently Corran wants to sleep on the couch too...

Of course it seems familiar someone somewhere in these two families need rescuing. It's in their blood.

Can't help with the inevitable boys. Can't help it.

Nanci, you're making the muse hyperactive. Seriously.

This is awesome!

great start!

17. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Thanks for reading, everyone! I won't be doing a PM list, since I plan to post updates every Saturday on a regular basis.

Lane:

Well DUH! They're the GFFA's very own Thelma and Louise!

That they are! Except they won't be flying the Pulsar Skate into a black hole or anything at the end of this fic. ;)

Raphire: Thanks! I mean, they can't just throw out a line like "they were exonerated" and not tell us why, right?

divapilot: Nope, I didn't! I was itching to start writing this! Thanks for reading, I hope you'll stick around. Love your Ben diary, by the way. :)

Ceillean: Yes, there will be humor, and lots of snark, and some occasional crowning moments of heartwarming. :) Thanks!

Hazel: We ALL thank the Force for Fanfiction. :D Thanks for reading!

Jade: Yes, I'm fast when I want to be! ;) I just had to include the "I'm here to rescue you" line. Yeah, everything worked out for them in the end, but I think Mara's still peeved that she had to be rescued by Luke from her bird kidnappers in VotF. :D

Luna: Thanks! This story is basically me being absurd, so be warned!

Falcon: It's Luke and Corran. They are married to Mara and Mirax. They are all incredibly stubborn. Those poor men are destined to spend many, many nights on the couch! Thanks!

kataja: I was flipping through I, Jedi right before starting this diary and I was so glad when I found that quote. Oh, if those boys only knew then what trouble their wives would get into. :D

I love how you use canon so creatively!

Thanks! I first read a long time ago that they were supposed to have been arrested, and their Wook articles say as much, but nothing's ever been fleshed out. So I decided to do it myself. :D

Maggy: In the GFFA, NOTHING is easy! Thanks!

FelsGoddess: No, you should never, ever trust Leia and Iella. :D Thanks!

aurra: Thanks!

Mira:

I too always wondered what sort of trouble Mara and Mirax got into, and this looks like its going to be a better answer than profic can give us anyway. Why trust them with anything, anymore?

I know, right? :( Thanks for reading! I hope to continue making you laugh. :)

Jaina:

Just this quote alone springs all kinds of plot bunnies... Truth being I haven't written Mirax is awhile...

Nanci you're gonna be the death of me.

I'm bringing everyone else down with this ship!

Wanna know a secret? Stackpole's books in the NJO are my favorite. Because of that quote up there. Along with some others also.

They are some of mine, too! But I just love Stackpole.

Thanks for reading!

The next entry will be up tomorrow!

18. pinkpearl89

pinkpearl89 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 9, 2010
    Hello there :)

I thought this was hilarious

First of all : It was supposed to be a simple, diplomatic mission. Go in, do our civic duty for the New Republic, maybe even enjoy the scenery a bit, and then leave and enjoy some much-needed couple time at the Praxeum.

Honestly, she should have known better, poor girl, especially after Leia and Iella told her it was going to be easy :p

Way to work together and stay positive about the situation, girls o_O

I shake my head. ?Not these rescuers.?

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious [face_laugh]

Loved it! Can't wait for more [face_batting]

19. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    pinkpearl:

Thanks for reading! I hope to make people laugh all year long! Hopefully I don't get sidetracked.

And now, let's find out how M&M got into this mess, shall we?

------------------

ENTRY 2

I?ve gotten carried away with myself. Let?s start at the beginning.

There was peace between the New Republic and Imperial Remnant. I had finally stopped running and accepted my place as a Jedi Knight. I was beginning to slowly disentangle myself from the intricacies of Talon Karrde?s organization. I was newly married to a wonderful, amazing man who understands me better than anyone in the galaxy (and who does a stellar job of making my toes curl, by the way).

Everything was perfect.

And I was bored out of my mind.

It only took a few weeks before I realized that staying on Yavin IV just wasn?t for me. I?d spent the past fifteen or so years traveling the galaxy, never in one place for too long a time. I had become accustomed to the freedom of being able to go wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted?especially after I got the Jade?s Fire. After Luke proposed, we had a whirlwind engagement that included getting away by ourselves whenever possible, finishing up my Jedi training, and preparing for Leia?s huge blowout wedding.

After our honeymoon (during which time my toes were permanently curled), Luke and I returned to Yavin IV. We?d decided that we eventually wanted to have our permanent residence on Coruscant, but for the time being Luke belonged at the Praxeum. The Solo kids were just beginning their training, and Luke felt that he needed to be there to guide them?after all, that was one of the reasons he started the academy in the first place. Kam and Tionne were taking on more and more duties on a daily basis, but it was going to take a long time until Luke was able to step down from his role as head of the Praxeum.

I felt very confident in my abilities as a Jedi Knight, but I definitely was not ready to take on an apprentice of my own. The Jedi lifestyle was still much too new. Luke understood, because he?s perfect like that (well, sometimes), and even though I helped lead some of the more physical classes, I was still bored out of my skull. To occupy myself, I took a few trips on my new ship, the Jade Sabre, but I realized I didn?t want to be alone, either.

Luke knew right away that I wasn?t content, but I was too stubborn to broach the subject. We were newlyweds, after all, and I should have wanted to spend all my time with my husband. I should have wanted to be on the same planet as him. But my wanderlust was still with me, and I still had lots of obligations with Karrde, and I just wasn?t fit to stay in one place for too long a time.

So when my good friend Mirax Terrik Horn approached me and asked me to work with her until things settled down at the Praxeum, I threw my arms around her so tight that I almost crushed her.

I knew Luke put her up to it, and it made me love him even more, so much so that I made his toes curl later that night in appreciation.

(The following day, Corran asked me for his thanks, and I slapped him. Then Mirax punched him.)

I commed Karrde right away and told him I was crewing onboard the Pulsar Skate and would be ready to go to work right away. Before you could say information broker I had several month?s worth of jobs sent to my datapad.

So Mirax and I were off on our adventures: finishing up my obligations with Karrde; doing odd jobs for Mirax?s father, Booster; working with Mirax?s shipping company, of course; and helping out the Jedi Order whenever possible.

I could tell that Luke was sad to see me go, and I definitely was not looking forward to sleeping alone again. But I knew it was for the best, and Mirax and I would be back at the Praxeum often, as her kids had just started their Jedi training.

?Don?t miss me too much,? I told Luke in between passionate kisses on the morning I was to leave.

?I always miss you, love,? he replied. ?But luckily for me, I a

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Nanci, stop it with the toe curling references! ;) I shouldn't melt at them but I do! :D :D

I had to wrap my mind around the time references: 15 years -wandering around. o_O Oh yeah. This isn't the JM77 timeline then LOL

[face_love]

I can totally understand how Mara is pulled in two directions: wanting at times to be out and about (I never really saw her as the stay in one place kind of instructor either; that's why I thought the mobile Academy idea was so fun!) and wanting to be next to Luke and spontaneously, mutually curl the toes and rock the world.

What Luke said when she left about feeling her in his heart -- :* !!!! Sweetie pie!

:)

21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    ?I always miss you, love,? he replied. ?But luckily for me, I always feel you in my heart.?

:*[face_love]

?I think that?s just gas, Luke.?

[face_laugh][face_laugh]

That was great! Luke understands Mara's itchy feet because he is such a wonderful husband.

@};-@};-@};-

22. Lane_Winree

Lane_Winree Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2006
    I was newly married to a wonderful, amazing man who understands me better than anyone in the galaxy (and who does a stellar job of making my toes curl, by the way).

Ahahahahahaha! Oh dear, that last little bit!

Luke, you hound!

Everything was perfect.

And I was bored out of my mind.

Uh oh. Mara bored. When Mara bored, crazy things happen.

The Jedi lifestyle was still much too new. Luke understood, because he?s perfect like that (well, sometimes)

Occasionally Farmboy!Luke shows up and alternates between endearing and annoying ^_^

So when my good friend Mirax Terrik Horn approached me and asked me to work with her until things settled down at the Praxeum, I threw my arms around her so tight that I almost crushed her.

I'm serious. They are the GFFA's Thelma and Louise!

But oh dear. Luke's right. The Galaxy is in such grave danger because they met :D

I knew Luke put her up to it, and it made me love him even more, so much so that I made his toes curl later that night in appreciation.

You have this uncanny ability to make me want to switch places with Luke. It's really not fair :p

(The following day, Corran asked me for his thanks, and I slapped him. Then Mirax punched him.)

Corran, Corran, Corran. Open mouth, insert foot :D

?Don?t miss me too much,? I told Luke in between passionate kisses on the morning I was to leave.

?I always miss you, love,? he replied. ?But luckily for me, I always feel you in my heart.?

?I think that?s just gas, Luke.?

Your snark is unbelievable! I could read nothing but you writing Luke and Mara exchanges and be content for the rest of my life :D

Ugh, maybe I shouldn?t have ?borrowed? Mara?s datapad after all. I hope I don?t have to read all this disgusting romantic stuff every time I want to add some commentary of my own. After all, the galaxy needs to know what really happened on this trip. ? MTH

Oh Mirax, I think you're going to have to get used to it ^_^

Well done, Nanci!

23. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I like how Mara can't stand to have things perfect and almost goes looking for trouble. I'm sure that Mirax and Mara will find plenty of that on their own. I like Mirax's snark at the end, too. Enjoyed it! Looking forward to more.

24. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    [face_laugh]

I love Mirax's comments at the end of the posts. I also loved the toe curling references[face_love]

This is going to be a fun year!

25. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    Super cute start! For some reason I thought the part in parentheses where Corran asks for his thanks was absolutely hilarious LOL [face_laugh] :p And in the words of P!nk, Mara's just too school for cool lol