main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Eyes Can Deceive, JA AU, 5/24

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheSwedishJedi, Nov 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDream

DarkDream Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2004
    56 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 56 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 55 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

2. captainjack

captainjack Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2004
    I was rambling through the boards and found this story! It has to be the best I've read in a long time. Please come back and finish it!!!

I can beg, i really can. [face_praying]

3. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    :eek:
    Wow. People are still upping this? I'm impressed, really. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting in, like, forever, but life is really busy. Getting married, trying to pass classes to gradute, working, plus I agreed to GM Stargate SG-1 next semester. Why I have no idea, to further my run into insanity I think. Anyway, I thought to just drop by to say, yes I'm still alive, and that I do plan to finish this story. Whether in this life time is still to be seen. I don't have a post ready but I'll start working on one. Probably wouldn't go up today though since I only have an hour to write (I should be working on a history report right now, but, eh, didn't really want to anyway). Oh, and someone should thank captainjack since they're the one who emailed me. Not that emails will work all the time but I'll probably stop by more often. And thanks Jedi_Knight 150 for faithfully upping this even when there was no posts in sight. I salute you =D= Or, er, clap... for you?

~Swede :p

4. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    55 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 55 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 54 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

5. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    She's alive- and getting married too!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

does that mean I get a new post? [face_beg}

6. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    new post...
    That would make my day... *hinthint*

7. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    55 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 55 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 54 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

8. captainjack

Jul 1, 2004
    54 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 54 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 53 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

9. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    53 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 53 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 52 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

10. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    52 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 52 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 51 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

11. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    51 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 51 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 50 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

12. captainjack

Jul 1, 2004
    50 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 50 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 49 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

13. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    49 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 49 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 48 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

14. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    48 bottles of blue milk on the wall... 48 bottles of blue milk... take one down... pass it around... 47 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

15. FaranDune

FaranDune Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2002
    UP!! Come on SWEDE you can do it!

16. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Congrats on getting married Swede! :)

I can't believe the bottles of blue milk is still going! I haven't been here in FOREVER!

47 bottles of blue milk on the wall...47 bottles of blue milk...take one down...pass it around...46 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

And a huge UP! [face_dancing]

Hope to get a postie someday! (I can't really throw any stones, I was so bad about my stories, I was gone for almost a year. [face_blush] )

17. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    so just upping this on my list. Hope it's not dead....

Congrats on getting married!

18. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    46 bottles of blue milk on the wall...46 bottles of blue milk...take one down...pass it around...45 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

19. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    45 bottles of blue milk on the wall...45 bottles of blue milk...take one down...pass it around...44 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

20. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    This is just sad. Anyway....

44 bottles of blue milk on the wall...44 bottles of blue milk...take one down...pass it around...43 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

21. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    43 bottles of blue milk on the wall...43 bottles of blue milk...take one down...pass it around...42 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

22. Darth_Abtranor

Darth_Abtranor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
  23. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    42 bottles of blue milk on the wall...42 bottles of blue milk...take one down...pass it around...41 bottles of blue milk on the wall.

24. TheNorseSith

TheNorseSith Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2006
    OH MY G**!! :eek:

Ok, first, this is TheSwedishJedi. I'm having issues with logining in under that name. I don't remember my password and it's not taking my email. Ah well.

Second, OMG. I can't believe people are still reading/upping this. I thought since I haven't been upping this story would have settled to the bottom on the boards and silently died. Also, I felt quilty about not posting and so didn't. A stupid reason, I know. Anyway, thank you all for keeping this alive and forcing me to finish it. (Hopefully) And don't worry about the 'forcing' part, it's a good thing. Talk to my husband (yup, married now :D), he'd say I need a good nudge now and then.

Anyway, since you all have waited for so long for a post, here goes. (PS I was half asleep when I wrote this.)

*&*&*&*&*

Qui-Gon planted himself in front of the gathered Council, arms crossed and ready for any fight the Council was going to give him. And he was ready for one. Having the past few days go by with no way of helping, or even interacting, with his Padawan had made him anxious and he was all to willing for any kind of action involving Obi-Wan. Unfortunately the Council wished to spoil his fun and was quite willing to cooperate.

With a raise of his hand, Master Yoda forestalled any of Qui-Gon?s questions as he dismissed the other Council Members with a nod.

?Master Yoda?? Qui-Gon started but was interrupted by the green Jedi once everyone was away.

?Fine Obi-Wan will be.?

?What??

?How?? The second pronouncement was made by Mi?kia who Qui-Gon had forgotten had followed. Yoda turned toward her and answered the Healer?s question first.

?Know this effect the Council does.?

?And you didn?t say something before?? Qui-Gon challenged.

?Know we did not then.?

?Wait,? Mi?kia said, holding up one hand. ?What do you mean ?this effect???

?Hmm. Privately talk, we should.?

?I should check on Obi-Wan.? Qui-Gon said, started for the closed door.

?Your Padawan fine will be. Knows you are here he does.?

?Still, I should??

Yoda stomped his cane. ?No. Listen you will. Important this is.?

?Then Obi-Wan should also hear this.?

?Know this he already does. Told him we did.?

Qui-Gon frowned. ?Why didn?t you get me? I?m his Master. I should have been informed before he was.?

?Concern him more this does. Understand he needed to.?

?You still??

?Oh, for Force sake, Qui-Gon.? Mi?kia broke in. ?Your Padawan is safe and Master Yoda is going to tell you what is going on. What more do you want? The longer you stand here and argue, the longer it?s going to take to get through this all.? Qui-Gon blinked at the Healer. ?Now, here?s a room we can use for the moment, so let?s go.? The female Jedi said, leading the way to a nearby patent room that was currently unoccupied. Both Jedi followed and she closed the door behind them.

?So, Master Yoda, please continue.? The women Healer said, averting Qui-Gon yet again.

The diminutive Jedi nodded once then began. ?Understand, Qui-Gon, know we did not at first. Rare this is. Not within last two hundred years has this happened. Also, situation different this time. Connection you have with young Obi-Wan. Very deep, very quickly. Very unusual. Did not realize at the time. Did not consider it, hmm.?

Qui-Gon fidgeted. Mi?kia glanced at him but ignored it. ?What?s the situation, Master Yoda?? She asked.

?Force Burned, young Kenobi is.?

?Force Burned??

?Hmm, yes. Too much of the Force passed through him it did. Too quickly. Control he did not have. Damaged his connection to the Force it did. Can not use the Force he can.?

Qui-Gon straightened. If Obi-Wan had lost his ability to use the Force permanently? ?Master?? Qui-Gon breathed. It was both a question and a statement.

Master Yoda understood. ?Know not I do if regain it he will. Time we must give.?

Mi?kia spoke up. ?Master Yoda, I?ve never heard of a Jedi being Force Burned.?

?Hmm. Keep it secret the Council does. Knowledge of it, dangerous it

25. Jarak_Brightsmith

Jarak_Brightsmith Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    This would be Swede's husband and yes it was a long time but moving twice and graduating and running a SG-1 game took a lot of time and thats partly my fault but hey she's posted and i'm trying to get her to write more so help me out here.

Jarak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.