main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ezra

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Revanfan1, Feb 21, 2014.

1. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015

Poor Ezra. Friendzoned from the very beginning, he never stood a chance with Sabine :p

Btw, it would be nice if they would comment on Ezra's and Sabine's age in the show in some episode, considering that neither of them are kids anymore. Ezra is 18 and Sabine 20 in Season 4 I believe.

2. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I believe so, yes.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I thought Ezra was 17 at the moment

4. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    14/15 in season 1, 15/16 in season 2, 17 in season 3.

It depends on the timeskip really but I think it's likely he's 18 now.

5. BalanceOfTheForce

BalanceOfTheForce Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2016
    Where do you think Ezra landed?

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    the Uknown regions

Master_Rebado likes this.
  7. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Where ever Snoke is.

BigAl6ft6 and Master_Rebado like this.
  8. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    He's exactly the same age as Luke & Leia right? Almost to the day.

Yet he's seemingly more powerful than Luke was even in RotJ o_O

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Master_Rebado likes this.
  9. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Ezra is not Snoke... that is obvious really- but well that doesn't mean Ezra could have some connection to Snoke.

10. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    He is four weeks older, I believe.

Luke was, and still is, the worst character in the franchise.

11. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    [​IMG]

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    He has some redeeming qualities.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    So does a spider after it bites you. He'll take care of the flies in your house, after all.

14. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    I thought it was only couple of days tops.

Darth Downunder likes this.
  15. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    I stand corrected.

Two days (think that is canon)

16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Just wanted to post this in honor of Taylor Gray and Ezra. I went to a local on a few years ago and he was signing autos. I honestly felt bad for him because he wasn't getting many visitors (I think Peter Mayhew was there as well...'nuff said). So I had him sign this picture of Ezra that says, "Ahsoka's Tano, May The Force Be With You, Taylor Gray".

[​IMG]

17. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Along with that Darth Vader guy. Lobot & Sio Bibble, now they're the true greats of the Saga.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  18. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Okay, so Luke isn't Kylo (probably...), but he could still be Ezra. And look at how powerful Snoke was in TLJ...he is obviously Luke's evil side which split off from him sometime after ROTJ. So Ezra is Luke is Snoke.

19. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    did I get whisked back to 2015?

20. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    After seeing everything that went down in the series finale, I think Ezra is now worthy of the title of Jedi Knight. He's been powerful for a while, but that's not enough. Anakin was more powerful than all but a few Jedi, and he was still never given the rank of Jedi Master.
    Ezra's willingness to let his parents and Kanan go and his plan during the Liberation of Lothal show him as matured.

21. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I hope we don't have to wait too long to see him again. Ezra has become such an interesting character to me.
    I think he's the least likely to be involved in the storyline of the main saga and he'll have his own storyline within the canon. He's a complete character. His main objective of freeing Lothal has been achieved. He has had a satisfying, if inconsistent at times, story arc. Now what?
    I think aiding Luke with the new Jedi Order is a non starter, because if Ezra does that he almost certainly has to be eliminated from the picture again. Perhaps Ezra and Thrawn will join forces to combat the threats to the GFFA in the Unknown Regions. Canon Thrawn seems to share the non-reluctance of accepting a defeat with his Legends counterpart, so forming an accord with Ezra, his victorious adversary, isn't an unthinkable theory. But what happens after that? It would probably take years, but Ezra has already declared his intention to return home to the crew of the Ghost. Maybe he'll get entangled in some Mandalorian shenanigans with Sabine's family?
    I just hope they don't off Ezra after his first appearance because now he's no longer a "kid" I think he deserves to live long enough to become a master to somebody like Luke did. The longer they put off the continuation of his story, the more anxious I will become that they'll kill him off like that because they don't know what to do with him. I'll have to trust Filoni to come up with something that doesn't involve more of his characters dying.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  22. panki

panki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    I wonder if Ezra and Thrawn went into some sort of stasis and would need to be revived by Ahsoka and Sabine....it would be interesting if Thrawn and Ezra haven't aged, and Thrawn reunites with the imperial remnants and a now older Gilad Pellaeon.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  23. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    So I'm just no-prizing that Ezra was so strong with the Force in that particular moment, he was able to keep himself and Thrawn from dying from jumping to hyperspace with the windows all broken. The float-y pieces of glasses kind of seal it for me, he's creating a Force barrier or something. A trick that impressive I think would make him a Jedi Knight (kind of like Rey lifting the rocks on Crait)

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh @panki & @Darth_Accipiter -- I ADORE these speculations of yours. [face_dancing] Thrawn + Ezra in any story arc = SQUEEEEEEEE! Fangirl meltdown! :D
    These ideas of yours would make for great fanfictions, as well. @};-

I would LOVE an Ezra-centric novel or several. [face_batting]

25. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    Except that Ezra literally has had years of training under Kanan, where Rey self taught everything within the span of a few days tops, when they do their respective Force feats.

Ezra is no Skywalker, but he's earned his power.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Darth Dnej likes this.