main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Gaming Förceboat Parté - JC G4m3z thr34d (Gaming General Discussion)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ender Sai, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    I spent last night finishing grinding for the Star Wars Battlefront II platinum trophy.

I've scrubbed myself repeatedly since, but I still feel dirty.

2. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    Humble bundle site now selling 3ds and switch games.

Might be interesting to see whatever they have as a first nintendo humble bundle.

3. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    US only :(.

4. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    New Alien game :D

...for mobile :(

It's a sequel to Alien Isolation too - hopefully this will make it to PC.

But, I would have thought they would have announced this now rather than give the impression it is a mobile only release.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  5. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Do you guys not have phones?

Ramza, Chewgumma and Darth Guy like this.
  6. DebonaireNerd

Nov 9, 2012
    I see the Blizzard has arrived early this year :p

7. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    Yeah, it looks like Alien meets Five Nights at Freddy's.

I'm sure it'll be a welcome addition to the franchise, just like the multiple episode mobile game The Fall was for Deus Ex.

8. DebonaireNerd

Nov 9, 2012
    Funny you mention Deus Ex because this announcement had me thinking about the future of that franchise which has left me somewhat nervous.

9. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    Given that the rumour surrounding Blackout was that it was going to be a multiplayer focused spin-off, it was going to take some doing to make me disappointed.

So, Sega, I guess congratulations are in order.

10. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    Double post but: I don't care if the Switch just gets ports. Between this and Skyrim going portable, I'll never need real life ever again.

11. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Speaking of neverending fun, I'm currently halfway through Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Which means I'm a few more games and some three hour cutscene movies away from being able to play Kingdom Hearts 3. Yay!

12. AutumnLight91

AutumnLight91 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2018
    Does anyone play PUB mobile? Or the kinda ripoff game of it Knives Out? I've found the PUB actually kinda easy where as KO is far better in terms of difficulty and not as glitchy

13. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I do not understand how one would play FPS on mobile.

heels1785 and Chewgumma like this.
  14. AutumnLight91

Jun 17, 2018
    It's in third person, but there is an option for fps. Plenty of mobile games as that

15. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Can you play Doom on it?

16. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Didn't know if it was the third person or first person server. Either way, I don't understand how you even play a full game on mobile. How do you even move? Look around? I don't get it.

17. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    I had a friend who hacked his iPod Video to be able to play Doom back in the day. Ah, good times...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18. AutumnLight91

Jun 17, 2018
    Usually a "joystick" or move button on screen and the shoot button on the other side. You can customize how you want in settings

19. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    Badly.

20. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    You know, I'm not going to say all of this Hitman is starting to effect how I play other games buuuuuut I may have just become the Chinese patron deity of murder in Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII.

Also I had no idea you could become a death god in this game, it's pretty rad.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  21. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I've never been a fan of mobile gaming. I love the Kingdom Rush series and that's about it really. Otherwise, I just find that a high-quality, large screen is just too much a part of my immersion into games for me to want to game on a tiny screen in my hand. I get the convenience and fun of having a Switch or a Vita or whatever and being able to play at work or on the commute, but it just doesn't really have a lot of appeal to me.

That said, I am back playing God of War II (which is awesome by the way and, yes, I've made my judgment despite being only halfway through: it is definitely better than the original one). So, after I finish that one, I'm going to move onto Chains of Olympus and I've decided that I am going to try playing it on PSP even though you can now get console versions that I could play on my TV. Such is my commitment to having the "original experience" with a game. We'll see how it goes; I might switch to my big screen at some point, but I want to at least start on PSP. Same way I started God of War & God of War II on my old PS2, but, due to disc problems, I ended up switching to PlayStation Now on both of them.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    solojones and Chewgumma like this.
  22. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    The Resident Evil 2 remake is getting a demo. You have a thirty minute timer, then you're permanently locked out of it. I can't wait to give it a go, all the footage has looked tantalising, even though I'm a massive wuss when it comes to survival horror.

solojones likes this.
  23. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Long overdue but I have finally ascended to the realm of 144Hz monitors and I'm in love. [face_love]

24. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Ace Combat 7 aka Bandai Namco Top Gun (with cockpit VR!) releases today. Multiplayer, for the first time, to go along with the story and VR modes. Reviews are in the good-to-great range.

[​IMG]

Chewgumma likes this.
  25. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012