main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fait Accompli (EU, Myn + Kirney) - COMPLETED 04/10/2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -thor-, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Thanks thanks thanks *bows deeply*

Actually I have no plans for a sequel at the moment - maybe the plot bunnies will run over me during the next two weeks ( VACATIONS! YEAHHH! :D ), but right now I have another one-post-viggie ready, but this one deals with something completely different. My "virtual" revenge for a couple of lame jokes of a colleague of mine [face_devil].

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    you know.... u could do a w/i one for the sequal- seeing as the last line is abt them...

-jj00

3. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    thor: I just got a chance to catch up with your last two posts - great job!

You are a good story teller. You have great insight into Myn's character, probably, like you already said, because you relate to him personally.

But you make Kolot appealing to the reader, so that we don't see him just as a cute teddybear wannabe, but as an individual in his own right. That's not easy to do.

It was a perfect idea to have Wes be the one that Myn spilled the beans to. Some might see Wes as the perpetual kid, rarely serious, but look how he helped Myn in the past, and how he kept Myn's secret. I adore Wes, and think there's a lot more to his character than most people write. You saw it too.

Your ending not only brought Myn's story full circle, but it opened a window of opportunity for Wedge to...if he'd only recognize it!

4. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    IT"S FINISHED! that was great, -thor-, I really like the way you get into myn's mind...as well as the myn/kirney mushiness!

write another soon please?

-JSD

5. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    *morning up for Euros*

6. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    That was a sweet ending. I loved the way Wedge was teasing that he'd had to learn to stay one step ahead of the other pilots, and the confession that he and Han Solo were actually responsible for Kirney and Myn getting together. The way Wedge heard Iella's name and decided that there were more important things than reports and strategy meetings was great, too.

Good job all around!

7. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    AWESOME!

This was great! Excellent job, -thor-, excellent.

Sure we can't have an epilogue and see Myn tell the Wraiths?

~Rogue

8. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Good stuff!!!!!!

9. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Friendly self-up ;)

10. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Here is another Up so this one can be enjoyed!
    Reb

11. _RogueFire_

_RogueFire_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2003
    *runs in panting*

Oh no I?m really late to heap my praises on thor for his o so brilliant and fantastic and creative work of genius on the two best characters. *sigh*

Keep on writing thor whether it be about Myn and Lara or not. :D

But I prefer Myn. ;)

12. RosyRedFinguredDawn

RosyRedFinguredDawn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    This was great.. I love to see that Myn ended up happy. I think he will be a good father. I ezpecially loved how you ended the fic with Wedge. Keep writing! Thanks
    ~Rosy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.