main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Falling Skies

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Jedimarine, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    Just saw the first trailer for this...and it premieres in 2 weeks!

Thoughts?

2. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    I'm not terribly optimistic, but here's hoping.

3. kristy

kristy Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2010
    I still not enjoy treasure trailer of the movie. But now i am going for enjoy it with brief review about the movie cast and storyline. I hope it will be interesting movie.

4. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Kinda bummed that weird, arachnid aliens have bipedal attack craft.

5. MasterDillon

MasterDillon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 28, 2010
    I'm very excited becasue Sci-Fi is basicly dying on television and this could possibly be the chance for a big come back if the show is successful. Besides one of the producers is Steven Speilberg who is very good at what he does. Then the guy who is playing the main charecter I can't remember the acters name I think his first name is Noah but he played in The Librarian trilogy which was good so we're looking at a potential series here.

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I'm on the fence- it looks promising, though not in an "OMG I have to see this now" way.

I'm trying to hold back from adding too many new shows to my Tivo, but at the same time I want a solid genre show to do well, what with the last year or two killing off some of the best examples of the genre (SGU, TSCC, Caprica (by the end)) and introducing mediocre ones (V, etc).

I'll probably at least give the premiere a shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.