main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Fiction archive broken?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Melissa Jade, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Melissa Jade

Melissa Jade Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2016
    Hello! I'm new here and I hope this is where I need to post this. For a long time this has been my favourite site for Star Wars fan fiction. However, I returned a few weeks ago and found the whole part of the site broken. http://fanfic.theforce.net/ This was the archived fan fiction, the best of the best honestly. Was it taken down entirely? I hope it can be fixed if not.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Moving to Fan Fic Resource so one of the Fan Fic mods can reply.

Melissa Jade likes this.
  3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hey there. Unfortunately the fanfic archive and the Jedi Council forums (this place) were actually two separate things, run by different people. The people who took care of the fanfic archives are sadly no longer active and we (the mods here) were never a part of it. The Fanfic archives were part of the main theforce.net and have actually been inactive since about 2010, and (from my knowledge) they go up and down periodically every few months. I hope that answers your question.

Melissa Jade likes this.
  4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Melissa Jade, Ewok Poet and Sith-I-5 like this.
  5. Melissa Jade

Melissa Jade Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2016
    Thank you all for the answers, and especially jcgoble3! That helps a lot!

jcgoble3 likes this.