main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Fiction Site Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Pallas-Athena, Aug 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm taking OT fanfics in my site.

The Force of a Saga

the page is still under construction but I'll take offers if you have them and place them in the site there while I work on it. I'll be moving my site to a bigger section of Yahoo the Webmasters size, and I'll be able to house many stories there. my email is in my profile and on my page. You can also post your stuff in my forum on my page to if you wish, I'm open to it.

Also and I know this is hard to find, but I will also except slash if you have it for my underground site. If you have any to offer let me know. I will not post the link here, because it's against the TOS, but let me know.

2. ADONIAH32

ADONIAH32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 18, 2002
    This is an excellent site to host at:

Spark of the Force

They are updating the site and adding on a fan art and fan fiction section. I believe you can submit stories by clicking contacts and then Gosh22@swsotf.net.

3. ADONIAH32

ADONIAH32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 18, 2002
    EDIT: Sorry for the double post...browser cut out on me.

4. sirens_songs_01

sirens_songs_01 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
    I've made a Star Wars AU archive and I need submissions! Please email me at sirens_songs_01@yahoo.com! Also if anyone would like to help me with hunting down AU stories, let me know.
    ~Siren

5. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    New Site

Star Blazer's Ani/Ami Databank - based on the popular thread by the same name, this site features links to all the A/A fics on the boards.

Siren: Oh, your friend emailed me about DC!

6. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Well, I'v made a new goal for myself - make sure this thread doesn't fall bellow the forth page, so people can find it.

I also wanna try to have a new link for ya each time.

Star Wars AU Archive (in progress) - like it says, a place for all our favorite AU stories.

7. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
  8. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Hmmm, no Luke and Vader sites? (Not as a couple ;) ) Well ok, here's one that I particularly enjoy... well mainly because the design's by me.

Blazing Suns

The owner's Kitt, author of the Force Bond series, and any one who hasn't read 'em yet should slap themselves silly. Well ok, any fan of Luke and Vader fics (there's surprisingly quite a few).

Anyway, umm notes about the site. It archives fics that are centered around the father/son relationship between Luke and Vader and uh... yeah contains a whole list of links to other SW fanfic sites.

9. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    New site:

Many Faces: (in progress) Anakin/Vader. Fanfics, images, fanart, and other really great stuff!

10. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
  11. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    New site:

The Errant Venture: JM-Anakin-Solo's site. Currently features boards, icons, trivia, polls, and NJO book reviews. Set to contain at a later date character bios and fan fiction. Boards also allow members to post fanfics.

12. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    Guys, just a reminder.

Do not post links to sites with SMUT/SLASH/R/NC-17 fics.

Okay?

Just a reminder.

13. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    I can't believe this one didn't pop up before:

Star Wars Interactive Story: Remember those "Chose Your Own Adventure" stories as a kid? Well, this site brings that fun to the GFFA. All the stories are on-going and can be continued by the reader.

14. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
  15. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    UP! :)

*SB*

16. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  17. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Thanks for the up, SB!

Ack! *grabs Anakin doll and cries*

Lucky I'm an equal opportunity indexer, huh?

Added the sites Aeryn listed, save for "Star-Crossed Lovers: An Obi/Padme fansite," which got a 404 error, and "The Dream Within: An Obi/Padme fansite," which got a file not found.

:)

18. SpaceChick

SpaceChick Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2002
    Destined Hearts

Hey! This is my new site, I just finished it about a half hour ago. It's a fan-fiction site, but I don't really have much. If anyone at all feels like sending me their fan fiction, I'd really appreciate it!! You can e-mail me at SpaceChick84@yahoo.com. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
    SpaceChick

Edit:I messed up on the URL.[face_blush]Sorry about that one! It's fixed now, and the site's up. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't right. ~SC

19. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000

SpaceChick, I can't seem to get your site working on my computer :( Is your url correct?

20. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Added Spacechick's site.

:)

21. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Obidala Sanctuary will be moving this spring.

To let you know how bad it is, I cannot change make any major changes to the main index and those link lines on the links page are driving me crazy. There is a very long list of reasons for the move but I won?t go through all of them.

OS will probably move to the current host I have for JJSA (brinkster.com). I figure since I was able to get up JJSA in two days, it should be able to do the same thing with Obidala Sanctuary.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, but on the upside, OS will have a short URL and not a long one so it will be easier to remember. I?m not exactly sure when this change will take place, but it will probably be sometime in the spring

22. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    In Your Eyes has been closed, and the new url for Obidala Sanctuary

http://www20.brinkster.com/obidala/

23. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Wow! This is great. I'm glad I was digging though all these pages of posts! UP!

_PS_

24. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

The home of the Jemmiah Chronicles:

hellschancecantina.com

Short and long stories, plus much more. Includes well known authors of this board such as Jemmiah, Hai Gan, Jane Jinn, Mouse, Healer Leona, Lilith, Kit' to name but a few!

Come take a look! :D

25. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Coming soon...

Tainted Love - 1st Jacen/Tahiri 'Shipper Clique, which will have a fanfiction section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.