main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Fiction - The Deviant Feeling - FULL STORY!

Discussion in 'Archive: Portugal' started by Darth_En_Ghedi, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_En_Ghedi

Darth_En_Ghedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Depois de alguns meses na "forja" do Blog a nossa primeira "fan fiction" está pronta e publicamos aqui na íntegra.
    Será também publicada no Fórum respectivo da Fan Force internacional.

Esperamos que gostem.

Colaboração:

Darth En Ghedi, Escritor
    Reedius Spid, Escritor
    Laya, Críticadora Profissional
    The Crow, alguma inspiração para o Pirata... ehehehh

Direcção Artística da Tascalhada

Locked per CR request

2. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    STAR WARS

THE DEVIANT FEELING

Chapter 1 - Deviant

Darth En Ghedi stood by the catwalk looking down at the "Deviant" starship. Looking around he saw a few Gomorrean guards playing chance and a Malastarian holding a 334 blaster.
    "Should be easy" He thought.
    He released his blaster, it would be an avoidable weight. Grabbed his lightsaber, just in case.
    How he hated Jabba for holding his ship in this dirty hole he called a "docking bay". Looked more like a Bantha pin.
    Silently he used the force to choke the Gomorrean, just enough to knock them down. They weren't worthy to die at the hands of a Sith.
    Like a shadow he jumped from the catwalk to pilled crates... no sound... just a whisper."Don't look back" he thought while approaching the Malastarian "you don't have to die today".
    The Malastarian stopped.
    So did En Ghedi.
    Seconds passed by.
    The Malastarian sniffed the air.
    En Ghedi was close... too close!
    As the Malastarian turned he never felt the lightsaber igniting in his wrist cutting his hand dropping the weapon... When he felt the pain it was too late to scream
    -Scream, and you die, Malastarian!
    The Malastarian didn't comply and the Force choke did it's job... This one would die anyway... dignified to die at the hands of a Sith.
    The Force was shaken at that time. En Ghedi had learned to interpret the way the Force reacted to death... But this was diferent... There was someone else... Powerful...
    En Ghedi stood for a few seconds. He raised using the Force and jumped in the air with a twist and swift move to find his threat. The saber met the neck of the defiant... A woman...
    -Who are you? - Rage like daggers expelled from his eyes- WHO ARE YOU, ANSWER ME!
    -Laya... Skywalker... I am a dancer in Jabba's Palace.
    -YOU LIE!
    -No! I am, please Jedi!
    -I am not a Jedi!
    -I am sorry, you looked like one.
    She trembled. The blaze of En Ghedi's saber made her sweat...
    -The Force is strong with you, Laya.
    -I was once a Jedi apprentice in the Academy.
    -What do you want from me?
    -I was appreciating your ship... It is yours isn't it?
    -Why do you say that?
    -Why would you kill to have it? Any man who kills a Jabba's Guard has a death toll. You seem to ignore this...
    -It is my ship... Now leave!
    -I will give 1000 credits to take me with you.
    -I don't want your money, dancer.
    -No please! I need to return to Coruscant... At least take me to Tosche I can pick a ride from my friends there, Jedi...
    -Pick a ride from a Bantha, woman, I have my own problems...
    -Please, Jedi, I will pay 1000 more when we arrive...
    -Do you think I am some bounty hunter, woman? I'm not! Nor am I a Jedi...
    -But you have good in you... I can feel it...
    En Ghedi felt a kindness he haven't felt since the early days... Before he got twisted by the Dark Side... There was a conflict... But that was his secret... She shouldn't know... Or should she?
    He felt rage take over... How could she know it? How could she arouse his weakness? She should die!
    -I know you stranger. -Her voice was smooth, her green eyes were poisoning, her hand touched his face - I've been tracking you since you arrived in Tatooine... hidden by your own shadows... trembling in doubt. Let me help you, fallen Jedi.
    -You allure me, woman! I shall not fall to your venom, I sense the Force in you, I cannot run away from the Dark Side. You... you cannot understand... - He wouldn't kill her... She was right!
    He raised to walk back to his ship, switching of his lightsaber
    - Use your credits to go to Mos Eisley and look for Doominator. He owns a ship that will take you wherever you want. Tell him En Ghedi sent you. I will make sure no guard follows you...
    -That is your name? En Ghedi?
    -That's Darth En Ghedi.
    -I will remember you, not as a Sith you pretend to be... But as the man who help me...
    - You may remember me like you wish. Just don't cross my path again- He entered the ship, not believing how unconvincing his voice sounded... For the first time, En Ghedi had difficulties hidding his feelings.
    - Perhaps we could meet someday... In other circumstanc

3. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 2 - There is no Conflict...

"The Dark Side of the Force has no mercy for the weak.
    It is powerful and fills the gaps.
    Never should you allow your fear or anger to be suffocated by love or compassion.
    You are a Sith... A new breed of Dark Lords.
    Not limited by the rules of your Master.
    You are as powerful as any opposing Force."

The words echoed Darth En Ghedi's mind.
    The voice of his Master, who's name he never heard. Who's face he never saw. But who's voice he always felt talking to him in his deepest thoughts.
    Flying across the Outer Rim, En Ghedi struggled to stay awake using the Force to guide him to any place he would feel safe.
    This was a luxury these days. The Empire was gaining strenght as the Rebel Alliance was growing in support, specially in the Mid Rim. The Outer Rim was an oasis for the ones who needed to hide. The Rogues.
    "You are the stongest of all Jedi... But you training is incomplete!"
    En ghedi fought to keep his eyes open, he didn't sleep for days, now. He engaged the autopilot and set a course to a neutral system and activated the cloak device. It would take a few minutes... or so he thought...
    "-Master, is the Dark Side stronger?
    -Yes, my apprentice! We are not chained to such feelings as compassion to choke our skills. The only choice a Sith must make is rather or not the being is worthy of dying from the hands of a Sith.
    -But why must I hide from the Emperor? He is a Sith too.
    -In time you will be presented to him. For now he his still blind to the Law of Bane of one Master and one Apprentice. If he was to know of your existence, he would destroy you.
    -But, isn't there a bond between the users of the Force? He must know!
    -The Force is strong with him, but not that strong, he is loosing his powers as he is his life.
    -And Vader?
    -The conflict is too strong with him. He will fail. The Emperor knows it. And when he fails you will become the new Lord of the Sith.
    -What am I now?
    -A sleeping menace..."
    An alarm echoed in the cockpit. A system. En Ghedi looked outside to see a familiar planet... Tatooine. The ship had turned around. Why?
    Observing his gauges, the fuel cells were almost exhausted. He must have flown for hours and the ship, observing the low fuel returned to find the nearest refuel station. Damn Artificial Intelligence.
    By now, he was wanted not just by Jabba, but from all the Brotherhood of the Hutts.
    A hard challenge.
    "A Sith has no choice but to fullfill his destiny!"
    A challenge he would pass with merit.
    He hit some buttons and programmed a fast landing in Mos Espa outskirts. The ship's computer override his inputs to land somewhere else. A Desert plane. En Ghedi decided it would be better that way. Away from any settlement, specially scavengers or sand people. He allowed it.
    As he left the cockpit he activated R7-E2 the astromech to guard the ship while he went to Mos Espa to "buy" some fuel cells.
    The hot sand was not enviting... at all. At the main door, En Ghedi closed his eyes to concentrate. Reaching though the Force he found the strenght to battle against a two hours walk to the settlement. But he also felt something else... another presence.
    He opened his eyes in terror. An ambush!
    He walked back to the cockpit activating his shields and sensors. Weapons were hot.
    The waiting was long. How could he have failed!
    "A Sith is always ahead of his enemy. No trap is ever successfull!"
    Using the Force he tried to count the hostiles surrounding his ship... Hard to see... The Force bends at places such as these were life was scarce. But there was one presence. One we could almost draw behind the sand... One...
    Only one...
    a woman...
    two green eyes...
    Laya...
    He imediately left the cockpit wielding his lightsaber. He walked confidently to meet her. His rage was making him powerfull.
    "A Sith fuels himself from Anger. Use fear as an Ally!"
    As he crossed the sand bank, he found her, lying in the hot sand, dehidrated and holding... a remote autopilot!
    She had allured him here! She was to blame to make him waste time and fuel comin

4. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 3 - Turning Point

The "Deviant" was floating between the space junk in Tatooine's orbit.
    All those ships lost in battle either to escape imperial pursuits or to evade hutt's revenge. Tattoine was the last hideous hideout to scroundrels, pirates, oportunists, bounty hunters, slaves and... fallen Jedi.
    Like En Ghedi...
    The irony... His ship was right next to an old destroyed Jedi Fighter... markings were barely visible...
    It reminded him of a certain time...
    Darth En Ghedi fell into the Dark Side of the Force when he was just a child.
    A cloaked figure approached him during a break in the Jedi Temple in Coruscant. The Temple had many visitors, officials and high members of the Senate. This particular man was standing at the door in a dark room while he passed.
    Still fresh in the ways of the Force, En Ghedi couldn't understand what the Force was telling him, but the voice allured him to enter that room. But caution led him to ignite his small training lightsaber. The bluish light barely allowed to see a cloaked man, tall, strong voice. The boy asked:
    -Who are you, sir? This area is not open for visitors.
    -Brave young man! - The voice was deep and filled with undescribed power.- You shouldn't enter a room with a stranger like that! You never know what is reserved for you...
    -I am a Jedi, and the Force is with me. You are trespassing...
    -Yes... Good! I have offended you... Jedi... Allow me to appologize - He extended his arm revealing an old artifact the boy couldn't figure out what it was.
    -I cannot accept that, Jedi are not meant to have posessions.
    -Ah! Yes, I forgot. Well this is much more than a mere present. This is a true relic.
    -I really...
    -Take It! - The voice sounded somewhat menacing.
    Trembling the boy left the room and cried for help... He was affraid!
    By the time the Jedi Guards entered the room and turn the lights, the man was gone.
    The boy was crying. It was too early for such exposure to the Dark Side.
    But now the cloaked man was gone...
    But the voice spoke to him. "Take my gift, my young Jedi! I mean you no harm, allow me to show you how you can become a powerfull man". The voice was intense, but looking around he only saw the two Jedi guards talking to the comlinks.
    "Search for it... Use your instincts".
    But the Force was sending him away from the room.
    "Let go of the Force, it's not needed to pick it up".
    "Pick what up?" The boy whispered... As he said it a small light grabbed his attention. The artifact the man was offering him was lying on the floor. A weak red light was pulsing. The boy jumped to grab it. At last an evidence that the man was here! The guards would believe him.
    He grabbed the artifact and the light stopped. Immediately the voice came back. "Listen to what the object is telling you"... The boy was puzzled... The approached the artifact to his hear.
    As he did millions of voices were heard like a thunder. Echoed in his mind. The Force was bending around him, took many shapes, roared with menace... Fear...
    But the boy wasn't scared.
    The two Jedi Guards turned to him bearing their lightsabers. "Drop the artifact, boy! DO IT!". But Johann En Ghedi wasn't listening. The voices were talking to him and he felt the Force like he never did. His lightsaber came to life.
    "Don't do this, boy!"
    "I am not a boy!"
    The rage, the anger... The enemy was strong, but not as strong, they were only two Jedi guards... "Strike them down with all of you hatred"
    A swift move and the two jedi only had time to defend themselves. He felt power... unlimited power!
    "They are strong, but not as you are... They mock you for your age, they are confident they will defeat you... You'll be nothing if you allow them to disarm you".
    "NO! Die Jedi!"
    Two fast moves put the boy between the two Jedi before they can move away, the small lightsaber clashed one of the guards own saber to the floor. Reaching the Force he pulled the saber to him and carved it in the Jedi's chest. "Minus one"
    The other Jedi was now taking this very seriously. The commlink was lying on the floor... br

5. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 4 - Decision...

Reedius woke up, he was on his ship flying back to tatooine, when suddently he felt something in the force, something he didn't felt a long time ago, it was familiar to him, it was...
    -Laya! It can't be...I thought she was...
    For a long moment he just sat there, remembering her, feeling her trough the force, something that a week ago wouldn't be possible, he started to be in touch with the force again, since that terrible disaster many years ago...memories started to pass through his mind, old memories, memories of another life, a life that was taken from him, a life that he wanted back...
    He went to a tiny storage compartment and came back with a box, he put it on the table opening it slowly...there it was, his cloak, his uniform, and his...lightsaber.
    For a few minutes he just stayed there, looking at it...would he rise that lightsaber to take back his life?He was unsure, jedi's where severly haunted in the empire, his only chance would be joining the rebels or continue hiding, No!, he wanted to fight the empire and reunite all the remaing jedi's in the galaxy to form once again the jedi council!
    And so he took his lightsaber and ingited it...the decision was made!
    He went back to his cockpit, the first thing he would do is find laya!

6. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 5 - The Impossible...

Long gone were the times of the Jedi.
    The Empire ruled the galaxy with an Iron fist. Darth Vader was fierce containing uprisings and hunting down dissidents. Stories and rumours about summary executions were frequent. Smuglers, pirates, assassins were not tolerated and could not ask for a fair trial. Their fate always met the Stormtroopers blasts or Vader's red saber blade.
    In some ways, Palpatine's "Pax Imperium" was guarateed to many systems.
    But there was one thing no law and order could supress. Something no strict laws could ever end with. Slavery!
    Laya became a slave by accident. In her youth she witnessed the slow destruction of her home country of Naboo when their former Representative in the Senate Palpatine became the Dark Lord of the Sith and Emperor Darth Sidious. He chose his own home world to set an example.
    Known to fiercely fight for their freedom, specially from the Separatists, the humans and Gungans of Naboo made a stand against the oppression of the new Imperial forces.
    Laya's parents were among those who bravely lost their lives against the highly trained Imperial Troops.
    The last memory Laya has from her parents was being on her mother's arms when a concussion bomb exploded in their homes... Laya's mother covered the young girl with her body and she survived...
    She also remembered her mother's last words "Grow to become a great woman. I shall be with you... in the Force..."
    She did become a great woman.
    It was not long until the few last Jedis found her lost in Tatooine. The force was strong with her.
    She was trained in tender age to become a warrior, trained in the Jedi ways.
    Running away from multiple systems, she grew up to become powerful. So much she decided to use her skills in any possible way agains't the killers of her parents: The Empire.
    But as time passed the Jedi became scarce, and so did the Force. Her powers grew weak se she spent so many years smuggling food to the blockade systems. She trained herself to supress the Force from her life as she would endanger any mission which envolved eluding the Empire, since Vader insisted to inspect the blockades himself.
    Eventually so much adventures made her step into danger, deeper and deeper.
    Like anyone fighting agains't the Empire would know, There's just too many of them spread across the galaxy and you just couldn't fool Palpatine forever.
    She was doublecrossed by some of her "friends" in exchange of some mere credits. Arrested by currupt Imperial officers who knew how the Hutts liked human females and would pay large sums for such slaves.
    But Laya was a fighter. She wouldn't stand down.
    The first oportunity she would escape. She would flee again. To resume her fate.
    But a chance was failing to arrive.
    Not until a certain day when the whole of Jabba's palace was shaken by some terrifying news.
    A Jedi had been killed.
    Jedi!
    She remembered all those years of training. Some light was turned on in her heart.
    That light grew stonger. The Force was talking to her again. Sleeping thought woke and forgotten teachings turned alive.
    But there was a presence. Near.
    A presence she haven't felt since...
    - I know you are not just a slave, Jedi.- En Ghedi interrupted her travel in time.- No one runs away from any Hutt... not like that.
    -Your insights serve you well. - She smiled as she turned to him, sitting in the sick bay's bed. Deeps eyes looking at the emptyness. En Ghedi was standing by the door.- I am... something else.
    - Why did you put me into this?
    - Since the Empire started this hunt for Jedis I can't trust anyone. Just a few days ago, the last of my Jedi friends was murdered.
    -And you trust me? You believe I can help you...?
    -The Force connects us. Even though sometimes I don't understand its ways, I tend to listen to it.
    -Well, this is some escape... Perhaps the Force fooled you.
    -It was not meant to be like this. I had it planned for a long time.
    -You could have gone to Mos Eisley and hire a ship out of there.
    -Like I said, the Force wanted it some other way. Besid

7. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 6 - Heartbeats, Part I

The "Deviant" was silent.
    Outside, there was more silence.
    The ones who never travelled through space knew nothing of silence. So they have quiet nights in their desert planes, but you can still hear the wind... So they had deep caves carved almost to their planet's core, but still they could hear the land hum...
    Space was different.
    The silence was so intense one could hear their own heartbeat. A deafening sound. Not because it was loud, but because there simply was nothing else.
    Except two heartbeats? two were beating in a sweet melody? A type of melody only a few privileged ones could ever hear? Those united in silence?
    Anything that broke the sound of those two hart beats, would be a roar, even a kind, gentle woman's voice.
    - Well, I guess this will change a few things... - Laya said looking at the other corner. Hidden by the lack of light, En Ghedi was crouched in the medic bay. No words - Here we are in a dead ship... We don't even have power to light up the...
    -I am willing to take you to Coruscant! - En Ghedi still stood in the shadows... - But you must promise me you'll never reach me again.
    -I don't know what to say, one minute ago you wanted to kill me.
    -Like you said, some things have changed.
    -What happened here, Eh Ghedi?
    -I thought you knew the answer.
    -Why should I, you were the one who kissed me...
    -I didn't kiss air, you know? It takes two to do the trick.
    -Suit yourself, almighty Sith.
    Silence took over again. En Ghedi was staring at Laya, even though his eyes were hidden in the shadows she could feel him looking at her, through the Force.
    -You know your master will find out about this...
    -What do you know about my master? You presume too much.
    -I know a few things about the Dark Side. In fact this knowledge as forced me to leave my Jedi training.
    R7 was calling En Ghedi from the cockpit with squeaking sounds. He raised from the corner, his face was no longer dark, he had a gentle look and smiled.
    -Choices... We all had to make them. Like making the choice not leave you in the desert sand...
    -You rescued me not because you chose to, but because the good in you forced the event.
    -Well, the good in me doesn't offer me power cells to leave this damned rock.
    En Ghedi walked away to the cockpit.
    -Perhaps a miracle is the only way to save us.
    -A Miracle or a bounty hunter with a death wish... Like the one I got here in the screen...
    Outside the ship's scanners followed a dim light between the stars. It was sneaking around the space junk. It was clear the small light was avoiding Tatooine's scoundrels too.
    A few minutes passed and the ship circulated the junk. The Deviant was cloaked but the energy was scarce so En Ghedi knew the danger was imminent if the cloak shield failed and the small ship noticed it. He armed the guns and ordered R7 to get ready to raise the shields.
    The small ship was now perfectly clear to the naked eye.
    -What is it? ?Laya asked.
    -I believe that?s a type 23-attack ship. Very typical to Trandoshan scum.
    -Slave Gatherers?
    -I don?t need to ask if they?re friends of yours?
    -How can we fight it?
    -With the amount of fuel we have left we could raise the shields and fire weapons but we would loose the cloak
    -Give me a task!
    -Sit in that chair and pump the AA Batteries. Hope you can shoot straight.
    -I?ve battled before, dear Sith.
    -We?ll see!
    Outside the small ship was struggling not hit debris, it seems its pilot wasn?t experienced in this type of flying.
    But has it reached closer and closer, En Ghedi understood why it had it erratic behaviour? It was searching? Thoroughly!
    -R7 get ready. Weapons are learning. Laya hands on the trigger?
    -May the Force be with us? - Laya said watching En Ghedi?s reaction. Looking over his shoulder, he smiled.
    The small ship came to a halt as soon as it detected something. It turned around and met the pieces of debris around the ?Deviant?. En Ghedi followed the ship through the scopes and kept a hot lock on the target. The ship?s scanners picked up a life form on board, but t

8. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 7 - Heartbeats, Part II

Outside the pilot of the Trandoshan ship was following the hit ship at full speed. The small ship had it uses, no laser cannon or blast was going to make any damage to ship with raised shields. Besides the ship was wisely protected inside a maze of shipwrecks. No attempt to board it would be successful, not in those circumstances.
    So he fired a ion missile directly to the debris.
    As the wreckage blew the ship was expelled to the space and was exposed. Now he could follow and finally board it?

The ?Deviant? gave its final moves stabilizing the systems then the last of its power, drained. With it, the hope that En Ghedi would escape by its own means. He needed another way out of there. But how?
    Those Trando guys had the fame of boarding ships and taking people as slaves by force. But they were also known as fine ship engine builders.
    That?s was it. He would let this one mere pilot to board and believe it would collect it prize. Then he would meet his fate? Jedi or not?

The Trandoshan ship docked with the ?Deviant?. Its pilot jumped to the back and took his helmet off. He left the blaster inside the ship, it wouldn?t be necessary.
    As he removed the helmet he whispered.
    -May the Force be with me?- He knew the challenge that was drawing near him would be greater than anything he ever faced, the Dark Side of the Force was strong inside that ship. If only he had time to?
    Redius Spid climbed down the ladder to the ?Deviant?s? entry blast doors. There was no time. Laya could be in grave danger. In fact the Force was telling him only one being was inside it. He hoped it was Laya.
    The blast doors opened and he felt the cold of a dead ship. Igniting his lightsaber, he looked around the main entry. No one was there to meet him. The ship?s impact with the missile could have knocked everyone down. He hoped not too much. He felt the pressure of the feeling he could have done something wrong.
    Entering the cockpit he looked at the main panel where a astromech droid was on the floor, power off, it was out? No one was found.
    He reached the Force seeking for anyone? That presence again? hard to see? It had been long since he used the Force, some skills were still hard to control. He followed the Force that guided him to the sick bay.
    The door was open, He raised the sabre and the bluish light revealed a lying body over the sick bay?s stretcher?
    -Laya?
    As Redius whispered the words the bluish light dimmed to another light, red in colour. Two sabres clashed in mid air, Spid only had time to raise it to meet the aggressor.
    Darkness didn?t allow him to see who he was but he was strong. Too strong. With a swift move Spid walked back from the sick bay into the cockpit. Tatooine?s natural light illuminated the cockpit and finally he met his opponent.
    -I?m here for the woman!
    -You are here to deliver me you ship, Jedi.
    -Who are you?
    -Your skills are feeble and you are in no position to ask questions, Jedi!
    Redius Spid attacked his opponent in an act of rage, as the lightsabers clashed in the air he felt the fear taking over and he knew this wasn?t right? Still he kept fighting.
    -Your fear has made you strong ? En Ghedi knew where this would lead.
    Spid was becoming confident and with one or two spins he had the advantage. Or so he thought. As En Ghedi was recuperating from a hard clash, Spid heard a beeping sound from behind, that astromech was on after all, and was touching his leg with something. Immediately he knew what it was, some hundreds of volts trespassed his body. Dropping his lightsaber he was going to fall to the floor when En Ghedi grabbed his neck.
    -Never go a battle you know you can?t win. And never think you can beat the Dark Side of the Force. This was your final lesson?
    As En Ghedi?s red sabre was raised a voiced echoed from the sick bay.
    -STOP!
    Laya was awake her hands had picked Spid?s sabre.
    -This one is a bounty hunter to take us to Jabba, why spare his life? ?En Ghedi looked at Spid?s faint black eyes?
    -Don?t kill him, he?s not meant to die.
    -Don?t talk

9. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 8 - Last Hope

It's known to the general public that working with power cells is as dangerous as trying to pull the ears of a Gundart, even if this is a well known sport in Tatooine.
    But the removal of power cells in a Trandoshan ship in the middle of space is not only tricky but also avoidable... at all costs...
    Power cells must be handled in a controlled environment with the usage of anti-static devices. That's why power cells are never handled outside a ground power facility. Add to that the fact that the older gravity-generators computers were fed by these cells, that when removed caused instantaneous lack of artificial gravity, anyone who would handle these in outer space would be incredibly desperate or lost his mind...
    The Trandoshan had such system.
    Thus, En Ghedi was sitting in the engines room looking at the cells with a desperate look.
    -Do you have them? - Laya crawled inside the small room.
    -A XY344 system... I didn't even know they still made these...
    -So...
    -So, removing this will cause an immediate zero-gravity condition.
    -Is that a problem?
    -It is when you are handling power cells. You see, the power cells themselves are harmless, but when they are inside the generator sockets they generating energy in such amount they would explode with any twitch...
    -So, handle them carefully!
    -You don't understand, in zero gravity no one can guarantee not to touch the generators walls... These are packed with static energy, any touch with the power cells would be certain explosion.
    -So what do you think we should do?
    -I'm thinking of something...
    Below, R7 was beeping a lot. En Ghedi picked his wrist translator.
    He read what R7 was saying.
    "Captain, incoming ship!"
    His eyes opened with terror. He jumped to the generator's socket and grabbed the first power cell.
    -What are you doing?
    -No words. Just get to my ship and find cover with the green boy...
    -What's going on? What's R7 saying?
    -We have some old friends that found our nice ship, uncloaked...
    -Jabba's mercs?
    -Or worse! Now get down there and close the hatch.
    -But...
    -No buts! NOW!
    Laya jumped to the stairs and gave a final look to En Ghedi, over his shoulder his eyes looked at her. Eyes met again. As if it was the last time.
    Lost in her green eyes, he blinked and remembered his task.
    Looking back to the sockets he removed the first power cell with slow and calculated movements. The cell was heavy, but when he took it out of the socket it suddenly became lighter. The artificial gravity was now at half power. One out, one more to go.
    How could these guys go out in space anyway? These old systems were so rude.
    Looking at slot 2 he knew this job wasn't going to be as easy. The side covers were melted, meaning that there was no room for the cells to be extracted. Nice going! The Trandoshans were dumb enough to steal their own power cells so they sealed of the second socket making sure they wouldn't be surprised by their passenger's skill.
    Below R7 was becoming more and more impatient and the incoming ships were closer.
    -What can I do, R7? - Laya felt hopeless.
    The small droid moved around pressing buttons. None seemed to have any effect.
    Laya looked up and whispered:
    -Come on En Ghedi!
    In the Trandoshan ship, En Ghedi felt those words coming to him with the Force.
    He grabbed his lightsaber and reduced the blade's size. Aimed at the socket and started to cut.
    It was a surgeon's work, the twisted metal was hard but the saber was cutting it with ease, one false move and the saber would hit the cell and... Well... he didn't thought about that.
    As the blade was finishing its job a large explosion threw En Ghedi to the other end of the ship, someone was firing at them. With half the gravity En Ghedi was thrown hopelessly to another side as another blast hit the Trandoshan hull.
    Whoever was firing at them wanted the "Deviant" intact...
    En Ghedi fought to get back to the socket and grabbed the second cell. As he did he reached through the Force and concentrated. The slow movement brought the cell from its socket. Do

10. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 9 - Split Fates, Part I

Stormtrooper TF332 was looking to the nearest gigantic flower with awe. "So big" he thought. The other stormtroopers were just telling jokes near the AT-ST, TF332 was admiring the flowers and general vegetation, but... also the tremendous strength the Force had here.
    A few weeks ago, TF332 joined the Republic Army when the Senate finally started recruiting other humans rather than just clones. But his task was hardly to combat for the Empire, not in the way those troopers did, that is...
    - TF332, why did you leave your post? - Commander SK251 interrupted.
    - I'm sorry commander I thought I heard something?.
    - Focus TF332, this is not field camping.
    - Yes sir! - If only he knew of his personal task.
    TF332 walked down to the AT-ST, which started its routine patrol.
    The 534th was on a scheduled relief of the battle worn 501st here in Felucia. The well-known troops of the 501st failed to locate a "disturbance" in the Force, that Emperor Palpatine decided that could be a hidden Jedi.
    Since the 501st wasn't being successful and since Vader was on the other side of the galaxy overseeing the Death Star, Palpatine decided to send his new and secret executioner, Darth En Ghedi... or TF332 to the others.
    Walking down the savannah, En Ghedi felt the Force was strong in this planet. The gigantic flowers were but a trace of such potential. There was something else here. Something only a Sith or Jedi could feel, something only a Sith or Jedi could create.
    The troops were moving west to some settlement of some "not so friendly" locals. Even though very advanced in agriculture and plant investigation, the Felucians were primitive and aggressive.
    But En Ghedi has no intention to follow the 534th. The Force called him in a strong manner now. It was coming from his left flank. Reaching his backpack he took a cylinder. His Lightsaber.
    The troop Commander felt him leaving the formation.
    -TF332 get back in line!
    En Ghedi waved his hand.
    -Continue your mission I will join you later!
    -I will continue my mission. You will join us later.
    Mind tricks were but one of the weapons of this Dark Lord.
    Reaching what appeared to be the source of this Force Calling, En Ghedi found himself in the entrance of a small cavern.
    The Force was strong here. He looked around the cave but didn?t enter it, a perfect place for an ambush.
    Suddenly he felt a presence. He looked back and saw no one? He pretended to go back to the cave but he didn?t, instead he walked back into the foliage and used his blaster to move the plants? and he found something...
    A body was half buried in the ground. Still had the clothes and a weapon? A Lightsaber. En Ghedi knew the body was lifeless; still the Force flowed around it.
    Moving the body he found who once was that figure? Aayla Secura. The blast marks of her murderers, Clone Troopers executing order 66, covered most of here blue body. But there was something wrong with this body. Her face was strange but kept the general traces of a young twi?lek. Still...
    He used his jungle knife to cut through the skin? wiring? this was a droid?
    But why was a dummy creating such a disturbance. He immediately knew?
    - Palpatine?s treachery has no end. Not only Skywalker does his dirty job, he must make sure the job is done with a? backup plan? Storm Troopers- A voice emerged from the back.
    En Ghedi didn?t react. He calmly concealed his lightsaber, switch off.
    -I thought that death, even if staged, was enough to stop a Jedi. ?En Ghedi turned to see a silhouette, even though he couldn?t be sure, the Force was telling him it was Aayla Secura, alive.
    -All of those who are strong with the Force endure. Even if we require some tricks to survive.
    -I have a task, Aayla.
    -I know!
    -Why didn?t you strike me when I was exposed?
    -To be confined to this planet forever, hiding from stormtroopers forever? I didn?t have this in mind when I joined the Republic Army. I need to leave. You have the Force with you, trooper. Help me escape and I will help you control that power.
    En Ghedi smiled

11. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Chapter 10 - Split Fates, Part II

The large container started a fast descent into Tatooine. ?Ok, plan B?, En Ghedi thought. As he reached the Force to help him on the landing, the speed dramatically dropper to a halt.
    That could only mean one thing. Tractor Beam. Plan A was still on.
    The container slowly moved back. En Ghedi could see the ship he was moving to though the eyes of the Force.
    As the container passed the ?Deviant? Ghedi could feel Laya through the Force. He talked to her.
    -Give me a couple of minutes I?ll solve this quickly!
    -No! Surrender yourself! You have no chance! ?Her voice was firm but still he sensed some fear.
    -I?m not the surrender type. ?En Ghedi opened his eyes to the darkness inside the container ?We?ll talk soon.
    Outside the container came to a halt with a bump. It was already inside the attacking ship. En Ghedi could feel many soldiers outside bearing weapons. Even so well armed En Ghedi would be a formidable adversary to them. Small were their chances to live against a Dark Lord of the Sith no matter how well armed they were.
    The container door was being opened with welding torches. En Ghedi closed his eyes. The Force was strong with him.
    At the minimum movement on the door, En Ghedi jumped beyond it, lightsaber ignited, he jumped right into the middle of the soldiers predicting every move they made.
    But there was no attack.
    En Ghedi opened his eyes to see a whole platoon of Pirates aiming at him, but none opened fire. He was confused.
    -That is enough brothers, Holster your weapons! ? A voiced echoed in the hangar. All soldiers obeyed. ?You are free to go, En Ghedi.
    En Ghedi looked around, he didn?t see the origin of the voice.
    -Who?s giving me that freedom? ?He asked.
    -I, Di?Ogon, Captain of this vessel. Everybody around the galaxy know me as ?The Crow?.
    En Ghedi looked around. He found a figure, blended among the pirates, he recognized the origin of the voice.
    -If I am free to go, I want my ship back... ? En Ghedi was still in defensive stance.
    -Take it? You won?t go to far without your engines though.
    The pirates laughed.
    -?and everyone inside it?
    The pirates stopped laughing.
    -To think we had all this trouble to follow that blue boy, Reedius to capture Jabba?s bride and collect the bounty? and now give it away like that? What do you say, brothers?
    The pirates yelled a sounding ?No!?. En Ghedi was getting bored.
    -Thank you for your help capturing the woman. I am a man who appreciates help. As a token of my good will, I?ll let you live. Savvy?
    -There?s another bargain for you, pirate? Let me go with my ship and my passengers and I will kill you first, like a honoured Captain?
    There was a deep silence in the hangar. The pirates were nervous.
    -You?ve got spirit! I?ll give you that! But wouldn?t you say you are outnumbered here? I?ve already given you your freedom? Do you believe your laser sword will help against my men?
    -You have no idea?
    The pirate raised his arm and pointed to his lightsaber.
    -I advise you to holster your sword? Jedi?
    That word sounded like terror itself was resumed to a single word.
    -I AM NOT A JEDI! ? And he jumped to attack the Captain.
    So fast the other pirates only understood what was going on when they saw their captain?s right arm drop to the floor.
    The confused pirates opened fire to what they could only see as a black blur. It was En Ghedi filled with rage eliminating the pirates one by one.
    Until no one was left but the dismembered captain.
    -I?ve given you the choice of not watching this?
    -Continue your attack, Jedi, kill me? my blood belongs among my brothers?
    En Ghedi raised his lightsaber, but his mind was playing tricks on him. Aayla Secura was now lying on the floor again, her eyes closed? En Ghedi shut his eyes too?
    Seconds passed and his lightsaber dropped? hitting the floor near the pirates head.
    -You don?t deserve to die by the hands of a Sith. ? En Ghedi was once again hiding his emotions.
    The Pirate leaned back and fainted.
    En Ghedi stood there? breathless, he would recover from this battle? but his e

12. Redius_Spid

Redius_Spid Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 16, 2005
    =D= *assobios*
    Está muita fixe, mas para a proxima temos de fazer uma comedia.[face_laugh]

13. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Contribuam para mais...

14. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Eu ainda não li tudo... quando chegar a casa leio e comento melhor. Mas eu li a última frase e gostei xD

@ FFUL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.