main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Fan Film in the Works

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SaintFenris, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaintFenris

SaintFenris Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2008
    Hi all,

My name is Michael and I currently have a fan film in the works. We are, at this time, drafting the script. It's a post ROTJ story set around 180 ABY. If there is anyone interested in joining our cast or crew please e-mail me directly at Wolfwilliams@gmail.com with the subject of RED TRIANGLE.

Thanks so much and I hope to hear from some folks.

May the Force be with you.

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hi Micheal. I saw your request through the Carolina Garrison. There might be some interested here. Let us know when you have a completed script. I cannot guarantee anything but still let us know!

~J

3. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    yeah that seems pretty cool...keep us informed on what's going on.

4. SaintFenris

Oct 16, 2008
    Had a great session lastnight in which we finished the outline and made a lot of headway as far as the script is concerned. If things go according to plan we should have a finished draft of the script in about two weeks.

5. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    Sounds pretty sweet. You going to post a brief overview perhaps of what the story will be about?

6. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Yes, I'd like to hear a synopsis of the storyline.

7. SaintFenris

Oct 16, 2008
    The main basis of the story is centered around two characters who use both the Force and the Darkside. We, as in myself and my partner in this endeavor, based this on our philosophies regarding balance since we feel that the Jedi and Sith are polar opposites of one another and represent balance in two separate forces. We wanted to present that balance in specific characters.

The political climate is rather chaotic. We took the latest date used in the Star Wars universe, 130 ABY(according to Wookiepedia), and examined everything that was going on at that point in time. So, from the jumping off point of Darth Krayt taking over Coruscant we decided that our stories', which is set roughly 50-70 years later, galaxy is divided into three parts, the Sith Regime, located in the core systems, The New Republic and New order, with the bases of their power in the Mid-Rim, and the Imperial Remnant Army, who have been pushed to the Outer Rim.

So, things are pretty crazy as far as political climate and what not. The New Republic has taken a sort of back-burner position in the War between the jaded Imperial Remnant and Sith Regime, but as certain events transpire bringing more of the war to the Jedi's doorstep they are forced to take a more active role in the War.

There are a couple of big plot twists that I will have to leave out as of now, cause hey, where's the fun in giving it all away now.

I will say, however, that we've written in a few things that are extremely unique to the Star Wars universe. One of which is...as my associate in this project says, is "pretty *------ boss".

If you'd like to receive email updates on the project send me an email at Wolfwilliams@gmail.com and I'll add you to my mailing list. Thanks for your interest guys. And if you know anyone who'd like to join the team give them my info and have them contact me.

8. SaintFenris

Oct 16, 2008
    We've started a forum for our project and encourage anyone interested in being a part of the team to register and watch the site for updates. http://redtriangle.forumsland.com/

Thanks a lot,
    Michael Williams
    Co-CEO Force/Ninja Productions

9. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    Sounds great!

10. SaintFenris

Oct 16, 2008
    So, we've had a great many difficulties with the current forum so we've started a new one. Here's the link http://redtriangle.lefora.com/headlines/

As far as the status of the project, things are moving forward nicely. We're currently constructing molds to form some of our armor as well as constructing various props.

We had a read through of our script for timing purposes and it went very, very well. We got a lot of positive feedback.

More info is on the forum, so please check it out and feel free to register.

Thanks,
    Michael Williams
    Co-CEO Force/Ninja Productions

11. SaintFenris

Oct 16, 2008
    Alright, I understand that this is earning me major ********* points, but we've got yet another forum. This is the final one, I swear, as it has been built and is being managed by a tech savvy friend of mine and it's a paid for domain, so it's a keeper. So, please register on that forum or email me at wolfwilliams@redtriangle.reactiveco.net if you're at all interested in the project. Thanks so much.

http://redtriangle.reactiveco.net/

Michael Williams
    Co-CEO Force/Ninja Productions Ltd.

Edited for language and - just a reminder - that we have a list of disallowed words and letters for this site. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.