main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Film-The Darkness Within

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Darth_Konikus, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    sorry,my mistake.
    i'm thinking of the one in the dinu pass,romania.
    very similar though,i'm sure...
    :)

2. Kiz-Joa_Janall

Kiz-Joa_Janall Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2005
    Hey Jamie, Matthew sometimes passes for several lesser known demons and trolls all at the same time when he's peed about something [face_laugh] .

3. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    well the 9th is fine with me, im not due in work so thats cool. would there be any chance of a pick up from the train station though. Hate to ask but my map skills are kinda rubbish [face_tired] lol :D

4. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    if i attend,i'll be driving...
    if any one wants a lift.

5. Darth_Konikus

Darth_Konikus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2005
    I can pick peeps up from the station as and when they need it.

6. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    Any one who needs a bed for the night - pm me and I will save you a space on the sofa.

7. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    To everyone attending: Can you all please ensure you bring your diaries with you as we will be planning future meets.
    Thanx: Matt

8. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Begun the sofa wars have. [face_plain]

Yub Yub :p
    Wicket Lives!

9. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
  10. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    If your still looking for Actor's Im up for it Ive just come off a Film called Atonement

11. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    If you want to be a part of it, come along on the 9th. :) The more the merrier. Just so you know though, none of the parts have been cast yet but you may just end up being crew.

12. LOBOT-1972

LOBOT-1972 Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2006
    Damn,

Just got back from abroad and checked the board - I can't make the 9th as I'm filming a mates wedding (rock'n'roll Hollywood lifestyle eh?)

Can't even offer to lend you guys my camera kit as I'll be using it!!..... cen you keep me posted for the next one?

Cheers,

B.

13. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
  14. Kiz-Joa_Janall

Kiz-Joa_Janall Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2005
    Of course a diary Jamie my good man. You've met us, we're very pausch don't you know[face_laugh] .
    Don't worry, you don't have to bring your my little pony one, a scrap of paper shopuld do the trick. It's just so that we're all clear on the same dates.

15. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    If I had a monkey themed diary, I'd bring that for sure just for the sake of it but I don't have one actually :( :p

Is there a good/bad time to turn up Matt?? I was aiming for around midday if that's okay?? I'll also bring along The Duellists for you to watch in your own time, hope it inspires you :D

16. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    Mid day is fine. :)

17. darth-dom

darth-dom Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2000
    I'll aim to get there around 1 then, I suspect.

18. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    the duellists???
    harvey kietel poncing about in a foppish mustache waving his sabre in the air?
    i had some interesting bit of trivia about the making of that film but i've forgotten it.

19. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    If anyone needs help with directions tomorrow, give me a ring.
    Home phone: 020 8541 1584
    Mobile: 07967 598 992
    If people are coming by train, I can pick them up but it will have to be from sainsburys cos the train station is on the one way system and they have MAJOR road works going on at the minute. If I got stuck on the one way system I would be there for hours.
    If people want to walk to my house from the station, its about a mile, takes 15 to 20 minutes to walk and is easy to find.

Turn left out of the station and walk around untill you walk under the rail bridge. Start walking in a straight line along this road (Richmond Road). About half a mile later (thats about 875 yards to me and you) you will see sainsburrys on your left hand side. You will know its sainsburrys cos it says it on it. It also has a wind turbine outside. Staying on the same road, walk past sainsburrys to the set of lights at the top of Kings road. When you are at the lights you should have a doctors surgery slightly to your front and on your left hand side. If you have, turn right, cross the road and walk down Kings road. After another half mile you will pass the Co-Op on your left. Turn left onto the next road (The Keep) and keep walking untill the road bends to the right. At this right hand bend, you can make a left turn so make the turn and follow the road all the way around to its end (about 60 yards. Be careful as there are two possible turnings to the left prior to this, so just to make sure, take the third left turn). Once there, go into the block of flats, walk up ONE floor and turn left. If you turn left, my front door is the only door on the left hand side. It is number 33. Once there, knock on the door or ring the bell. A person (me) will answer and guide you in. Once you are in, you are forever my prisoner! MUAHAHAHAHA!

20. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Edit:

Well I cant come. great isnt it? People go through the trouble of planning things and then its screwed over. My mum being a real ***** about things
    She says its to far to go on my own, but wont come with me.
    Its an area I dont know, but i cant go there so that i can get to know it.
    Its people I dont know, apart from talking to you guys alot on here & meeting some of you twice at meets.

I'm realy pissed off, I based my weekend around this and now its all blown up in my face.

21. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    Now now, language Timothy!

22. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    hey little buddy,you gotta respect your parents point of view... there's a lot of very worrying people out there. people who dress funny,in funny costumes and... oh.
    but seriously,respect your parents will.
    i know it's a drag.
    but they're only looking out for you cos they love you,little man.

how very san fransisco of me.
    woah...

23. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Yeah, I have a anger problem, school even put me in anger management.

But I later found out they got me Tenacious D tickets :D
    Good Luck guys. If you need hosting or a Photoshop guy, give me a shout.

24. Darth_Konikus

Feb 10, 2005
    Well then. That was a very interesting and productive first meet. As always, good to see the familiar faces and nice to meet the new ones. The next meet will be provisionally set for 21/22 of October. Remember your sizing charts and to every one who I said I would do something for or asked for something, I'll be in touch :) Laters peeps.

25. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Yeah, was a very good start the the script does speak volumes and I'm very encouraged just with our first, rough read-through.

Thanks for making it Chris & Matt. Hope you have/had a safe journey back and look forward to seeing you for the next one. Likewise nice to see you Jamie & Ant :D

The best advice I can give now is to start learning the script. It's never too early to do that you know ;)

And thanks for hosting Matt!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.