main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Fan Films Catch-all Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by TCF-1138 , Jan 13, 2018.

1. Fifi Kenobi

Fifi Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2019
    I don't care.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

2. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    You know what else was corny? The prequel trilogy, and that is another thing that the creator is trying to copy here. Of course it doesn't fit with the pace and style of the original trilogy, it isn't trying to. Again, it isn't intended to be a replacement for the original.
    I don't think you will find anyone here that would say this is better than the original scene. Given a choice of the two while watching the whole movie, everyone would pick the original movie version. But that will never be a choice anyone will ever have to make. Just enjoy it as a fun, let's pretend, merging of a PT style fight and a single ANH scene, separated from the original movie.

3. Green_Destiny_Sword

Green_Destiny_Sword Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 20, 2001
    Well if story accuracy doesn’t matter to you, that’s cool. It does to me and I love SC 38! It’s already canon!

The prequel choreography was all about superfluous movements. Nic Gillard did a terrible job. SC 38’s moves are all intentional and meaningful. And the angles bring a great deal of drama and tension. It’s just so well done. Also love the Vader punch and backhand!

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films Manager and Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    They made a VFX breakdown of Scene38 - it's really cool to see how they did everything. Most impressive.

5. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Does anyone know if there is music editing software I can get for an iPhone 10 that allows me to change words in a song but still sound like the singer or something close to it? For example, if I wanted to put music over a video that takes "row row row your boat" and let's me change it to "fly fly fly your plane". ??

6. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
    Maybe they are like Menudo and they cycle band members in and out over time?

7. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films Manager and Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    The Last Stand - a really cool animated fan film. Would love to see more from those guys.

8. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    The guys behind Scene 38 is back:

Can't wait to see what they come up with!

9. TheDarksabersWrath

TheDarksabersWrath Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2020
    There is a ton of cool fan films posted here that i hope the fan film im working on "The Darksaber's Wrath" will live up to and if anyone actually sees this im promoting this fan film by doing a giveaway of two masks similar to the ones seen in my film, all you have to do to enter the giveaway is follow the instructions on the fan film's official discord server https://discord.gg/p5h6Wxq