main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fan Force Table at C4, Schedule updated 5/17 10:45 CST

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Sorry, Bart. You are Sarah were the only ones signed up until now so I hadn't updated it yet. Doing so now.

Brad, adding you to the time you asked for, thank you :D I'm going to PM you my number and such now.

Table Schedule!

2. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    The hard thing about signing up for time at the table, regardless of no schedule up yet, who knows how long we'll be stuck in lines.

3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Since the schedule for Thursday is up at least I can sign up for Thursday 1-3 so far.

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Got you down! Thanks :D

I know it's hard to sign up for a time because so much is still unknown, especially with the lines and such.

5. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Friday seems to be the day when there are the most things that I want to see.

I'll sign up for 11-12, and I'll probably be there for more time but I can't guarantee anything.

Saturday I'll take 3-5.

6. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    I'll take 11-13 on Friday as well, as Im having the same dilemma as Obi Anne that day. :p

Saturday sign me up for 2-4.

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Not sure when I'll get ther Thurs, but I'll stop by the table first thing and see if there's any help needed.

DOn't know how many you need at a time, but if you need me Friday I can give you 11am-1pm Friday, as well as on Sat, Sun & Mon. for a start. Each day I'll probably just add more time if there are openings in need of filling. :)

8. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I've got you both down. I'll update the schedule online in a few minutes, I'm on dial-up at the moment (hothie's still in the internet stone age until I bring my compy up after C4). Please check sometime today to assure that the times are right.

Thanks so much!!

9. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    I'm guessing we cross posted. 8-}

10. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    So put me down for Sunday 11-12, I'll probably take 12-13 as well but I might have another thing goin then.

On Monday I can't sign up since I'm doing the Kessel Run, and I don't know how much time that will take.

As I said earlier though I'm hoping to spend more than these hours at the booth, but maybe not full hours at a time.

11. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    Put me down for Sunday 12-13 and Monday 10-11.

12. Dawashindi

Dawashindi Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2007
    I have some stuff left over from my ST b-day party that I did at my library. Since I'm not being reinbursed for it I wanted to offer it up for display or give aways. There's a b-day banner with yoda, darth and ani vs. obi which could be a nice idea for Friday, a darth hat,and a box of mini ornaments. If these are wanted I can bring them by the table on Thursday or Wednesday if someone will be at the movie marathon late-I won't get there until about 5. Email me at Margaret.E.Dawson@nhmccd.edu if anyone wants me to bring these.

13. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I just got home and online. I will update the schedule with Obi Anne's and GAG's shifts first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks :D

14. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Dajuan, go ahead and add me for set-up and take-down on Monday if you haven't already. I'll post the rest of my time slots when I have a chance to delve into the schedule tomorrow. I may be camping at the Behind the Scenes stage. ;)

15. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Dajuan, put me down for Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 PM. I may also be able to stop by at other times, will just have to see how that goes. OP volunteering has me pretty busy. Thanks for putting this together!

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Sorry Healer, just noticed you posted right befor me on Friday. I'm on dial up so it's hard to go back pages quickly. What did you mean by: "as well as on Sat, Sun & Mon. for a start" Do you want the early shifts on those days?

I think I have everyone who signed up here down for the times they requested. Going to update the schedule in a second. The latest version should be dated 5/10 10:20AM if there is any doubt.

Thanks everyone for signing up :D

17. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Yep, I'll be glad to help out all the Fri-Mon 11am-1pm if you need. :)

18. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Man, there are a lot more panels I want to see than I thought there'd be. I think I only went to like 1 or 2 at C3. Looks like I'll be spending A LOT of time at the Petree stage and Celebration Theater. :)

Put me down for 3-5 on Thursday. I'll try to fill in where needed if there end up being holes in the schedule.

19. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Can I swap table time with someone for Sunday 10am to 12pm? I want to see a panel scheduled at that time. I can do Friday or Saturday 4-6pm.

20. suzijedi

suzijedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2006
    I don't mind helping out if you'd like someone from across the pond...(FFUK North).. I'm coming over on my own, so it'd be great to meet up with some more FF people.
    I don't have my schedules to hand, so I can come by the table on Thurs or Fri and see if you need any help.

....just one question...where will your table be?

21. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    The table will be in the Fan Fair Hall (Hall G) with all the other fan tables and fan activities. If you can't sign up beforehand, we will have the schedule at the table, so come by and pick a shift!

If it's anything like the last two Celebrations, there will be a lot of FF people hanging out at the table at all times of the day - not just the people who are covering the shifts.

22. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Ok, I think I have everyone, I'll post the updated in a second and list the times everyone has signed up for. Please cross check it for me.

We'll be in Fan Hall, with the X-Wing.

We'd love to have anyone from the FF: UK, or any FF for that matter :D

GreyJedi, I put you down for Friday 4-6 if that's ok. You weren't scheduled for Sunday at all.

23. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Obi Anne
    Th 1-3
    F 11-12
    Sa 3-4
    Su 11-1
    Mo

Grimby
    Th 3-5
    F
    Sa
    Su
    Mo 9-10, 4-5

Grand_Admiral_Grant
    Th
    F 11-1
    Sa 2-4
    Su 12-1
    Mo 10-11

Healer_Leona
    Th
    F 11-1
    Sa 11-1
    Su 11-1
    Mo 11-1

GreyJedi
    Th
    F 4-6
    Sa
    Su
    Mo

ValedaKor
    Th
    F 5-7
    Sa
    Su
    Mo

LukeSkiewalker and wife
    Th
    F
    Sa 5-6
    Su
    Mo

KC-Jedi
    Th
    F
    Sa
    Su 4-5
    Mo

Gandalfbmg and gswookie
    Th
    F
    Sa
    Su 5-6
    Mo

Table Schedule!

24. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh, why not.

I'll take 1pm on Saturday and possibly 1pm on Sunday (I still need to think about that one)

25. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    thank you Jello [face_batting]

That's one, Dajuan! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.