main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanFic Trailers 2.0 (We need more trailers!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by JediMaster_Jen, Sep 2, 2013.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Even though Wednesday might be the very day I got infected, despite being boostered, I simply love your update. But my concentration is not the best. Even "The Crown" Season 4 on DVD is hard for me to watch. But I love all your word plays in that outstanding dialogs of yours. Soon more, when I can think more clearly again.

2. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
  3. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    A heavy drum plays as we see the familiar sand dunes of Tatooine, before settling on the town of Mos Eisley.
    Slow, but intense, music begins as we see an armed population in the streets, and then we see Coalition fighters landing on the planet followed by a gunship.

We then see a shot of Luke Skywalker's cloaked figure on a hangar in the city planet of Nar Shadda, accompanied by two female Jedi, Tionne and Tahiri.

THE FINAL CHAPTER

"The light of the Jedi will never disappear," Luke says, "We just have to pass on our knowledge to the next generation."

An unfamiliar planet, Sojourn, with tall mountains has a tall fortress guarded by orange-donning men, we see Kira Solo approaching the entrance.

"You say you can teach me to become more powerful than the Jedi and Sith?" Kira asked.

A shadowy figure emerges from a secret laboratory.

A gravelly voice says, "I summoned you because I sensed potential. You have purpose, and ambition, and with that you can achieve great power. With my knowledge, your enemies will be no match for you."

We then see a familiar fighter landing on the Wellspring of Life, and Dark Master Ultor prowling through an exotic, fantastical jungle, towards a glowing orb.

"There was somebody who learned to control the midichlorians. I want that power."

We see a team of Sith apprentices, Talon, Nihl, Paxis, Wyyrlok, and Judicar activate their lightsabers, creating an intense red glow within the mystical orb.

The music pace fastens and turns into the Battle of Coruscant score, as we see a fleet of Republic naval ships flying over Nar Shadda.

OF THE SAGA

On the bridge of a Republic command ship, we see a general reviewing his soldiers, including the familiar face of Sam "Fel" Praxium.

"We are reckoning with the Jedi as well as the Coalition. If the Jedi are not willing to fight with us, then they are the enemy."

Praxium addresses a team of bounty hunters, including Ailyn Fett and Durge, while Sam glares at them with disgust.

A female voice says, "My allegiance follows where the money goes."

We see both Tahiri and Sam facing off against the hulking Durge in the streets of Mos Eisley, and then a team of bounty hunters charging through the streets.

Sam's voice says, "We're going to have to put our differences aside if we're going to win this."

We then see Tahiri cautiously entering an encampment of Tusken Raiders, who advance with their weapons drawn.

The music changes to the score from the Battle of Endor.

LIGHT MEETS DARKNESS

Back on Sojourn, Kira and the stranger enter the laboratory, and the stranger, an aged being named Hego Damask, says "I will now show you the secrets to ultimate victory and conquest."

The lights flash in the dark room to reveal a collection of bodies, with the dead corpses of recognizable Sith Lords of the past.

We then see Kira sparring with Damask, her blue lightsaber clashing against his yellow blade.

"But you have to prove yourself to me. Are you up for the challenge?"

Kira nods and responds, "I'm ready for anything."

ONCE AGAIN

The Millennium Falcon suite begins as Republic interceptors face off against Coalition ships over Nar Shadda, and then we see Jedi and Republic soldiers side by side in Chandrilia’s crystal poles, rushing into battle.

We see Luke Skywalker standing on a cliff in the Jundland Wastes, activating his lightsaber.

On Sojourn, Ultor forcefully enters Damask’s lair.

“I know how to break Kira Solo. I know her weaknesses.”

We see Sam being grabbed by two Republic soldiers, his face near a deadly pike.

“Take him away,” General Praxium orders.

“I know how to reach the Jedi Order’s breaking point too.”

On Tatooine, Luke vigorously duels with Ultor, red clashing against green in the night.

We see Tahiri being bound and tied by the Tusken raiders, before returning to Ultor and Damask on Sojourn.

“Together, we’d be unstoppable.”

The undead Sith arrive on Chandrilia, possessed by ancient sorcery and ready for battle.

On Tatooine, Kira now battles Ultor while Luke duels Damask.

Kira says, “I’m ready to do anything to bring down Ultor and his Coalition. Even if it means embracing the dark side.”

Within the Wellspring of life, Anakin’s Force ghost appears, a pained expression on his face.

Kira confronts the bounty hunter Ailyn Fett in a spaceport on Nar Shadda, and then her hand makes a clear Force-choking motion

Her blue lightsaber threatens General Praxium, with Republic guards laying scattered around them.

Through a sea of blurred light, Kira struggles to fight her way through, her eyes flashing red, while Ultor pursues her in a similarly disjointed state.

We then see Ultor and Talon battling against the other Coalition Sith on the Force planet, before cutting to a shot of the Force priestesses glowering down with judgement.

Damask’s face is clearly seen as he employs the use of battle meditation, controlling his army of undead Sith.

“I have returned to reclaim the mantle that is mine.”

We then see Kira fighting against Damask on Tatooine,

then a shot of Kira dueling a deranged Ultor in the storm of blurry light,

The main title for A New Hope plays slowly now

The Jedi, led by Tionne and Tahiri, meeting the Sith in preparation for an epic mass duel,

Another shot of the aerial battle on Chandrilia,

Damask blasting lighting at Ultor, who deflects it with his lightsaber,

Anakin’s voice says, “No matter how lost you feel, there will always be a way back to the light.”

We then see a living Anakin, in the flesh, stepping out of the bright orb of light

A wide view of the old Jedi temple on Coruscant,

Before Kira’s lightsaber and Ultor’s clash one more time

Star Wars: Episode IX- Rise of the Order

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    JediMaster_Jen and Nehru_Amidala like this.