main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanfic trailers (add on)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SiriGallia, Aug 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    THIS TEASER POST IS ONLY A TEASER AND NOT THE FINAL VERSION OF THE STORY, BUT MAY CONTAIN PLOT AND STORY ELEMENTS THAT WILL BE USED IN THE FINAL REVISION.

(It opens with Juna as Queen Angelleia running up to Enothchild Sarch and jumping into his arms to give him a hug. It shows them together in her private quarters talking and she says,) ?Can you still go see her??

?Of course. Naressa?s well being is just as important to me as yours.?

?Thank you, Enothchild. I knew I could count on you.?(The two hug one another and the scene fades to black).

(Fade in, a small crowd of people standing by the river, Rapier Manor in the background. Juna has a reef of flowers on a floating apparatus with two wedding rings on top of the arrangement secured to a metallic post) She says, ?My Mother, my Father; now the both of you together can explore the Oceans of Eternity. Forever.?

(Cuts away to Juna and Enothchild sitting by a fireplace in one of Rapier Manor?s large rooms.) She says, ?I don?t feel that she is gone. I don?t feel anything really.?

?You can?t feel responsible for your mother?s death, Juna.? Says Enothchild. ?Even I was powerless to stop it.?

?I have all this power, and it means nothing if I can?t use it!?

(Enothchild puts a hand on her shoulder) ?I agree.?

(Cue ?Duel of the Fates?)

(Cuts to the Rapier Manor Main Study, and both Senator Palpatine and Muriel are alone.) Muriel says, ?This whole thing is a set up. I know it. Somebody tipped somebody off.?

(Palpatine gives Juna a hug after the funeral, his eyes lock on Enothchild?s growing stern gaze. The gazes held. It cuts to a location much later and Palpatine says) ?I am only trying to console her. You act like I am trying to harm her.?

Enothchild shook his head and said, ?You shouldn?t keep trying to see her. Juna?s life is changing for the better. Politics and power grabbing will no longer dominate her life.?

?I can see her whenever I want.? (Palpatine moves to go by Enothchild, but the Vhinphyc puts his hand on his chest to stop him. ?I?m a Senator, Master Jedi.?

?Whoop dum dee do. You?re still not seeing her.?

?Oh really? Are you her father??

Enothchild smirks. ?Are you??

(Palpatine does not answer.)

(Goes to the Millennium Falcon arriving on Coruscant. Dizzy and Juna are sitting up front looking out.) Dizzy notes, ?Big ball of rust approaching fast. Last place where I would want to live.?

?I?m not here to live, I?m here to become a Jedi.? (Juna says with a smile.)

?Well, you?re right there. You become a Jedi, you?re pretty much dead.?

(Switches to Enothchild and Juna walking through the lower concourses of Millennium Park.) A Jedi?s life is far more difficult than anyone can possibly imagine. There?s very little room for anything. If they accept you, and you become my Padawan Learner, many things will have to change between us.?

?Many things??(Juna says sadly.)

(Enothchild looks at Juna, and a voice over of Yoda begins.) ?Be mindful of your feelings, Master Enothchild. Do not confuse your feelings for her to your duties to this Order.?

(Enothchild shakes his head at Yoda.) ?Juna can?t keep living in fear all her life. She wants to learn about the Force to protect herself and the people she loves.?

?If it is fear that motivates her to becoming a Jedi Knight, then she has no place here.? (Yoda strikes the floor hard with his walking stick) ?And her fears will fuel her need for vengeance.?

(Switches to Darth Maul speaking quietly to a dejected Darth Sidious on Korriban) ?On your order, my Master, I will take care of this Jedi Master.?

?Don?t make such offers, my young apprentice.? (Says Sidious, holding up bleeding hands where he had broken them against something hard.) ?If you can?t carry them out. Failure of such a mission will mean your life, especially by my hands.?

(Switches to Nue Cadabel yelling at Enothchild in private in a lab.) ?I can?t believe you! After the Council passed the resolution you still defied them! And worse this! What the hell were you think

2. JediSmuggler

JediSmuggler Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 1999
    It's an older fic I completed earlier with the help of RogueJai and Arie Luxhert, but here goes:

---

Fic: Mine, with help from RogueJai and Arie_Luxhert
    Title: Shades of the Force

*Force Theme*

Black explodes as an X-wing flies through.

Voice: No matter how hard one tries,

Cut to Jaina at a table with others.

Jaina: "He's that smuggler folks say is better than dad. The cute one."

Cut to Mara talking with Lando.

Mara: "Kolman's beaten you at sabacc again, hasn't he?"

Voice: He must accept his heritage.

Cut to a Gotal talking with someone.

Gotal: "You must choose a path soon."

Cut to Luke and Han talking.

Luke: "Kyp said he was Force-sensitive."

Voice: And despite one's efforts...

Cut to Kolman Tye talking with Mara Jade.

Kolman: "Dalor is a trap for Solo."

Cut to Kolman backing up from a Rodian brandishing a lightsaber.

Kolman: "Hey, I didn't draw first."

Voice: One has to make a stand.

Cut to Kolman talking with 5-LOM (Fivel).

Kolman: "My hunch was confirmed."

Cut to Kolman fighting it out with Irek Ismaren and a Trandoshan Dark Jedi.

Cut to Jaina fighting a Bothan Dark Jedi.

Cut to Jacen, Kyp, and Corran.

Kyp: "We're going to earn our pay this time..."

Cut to Irek Ismaren and his Dark Jedi followers.

Irek: "They have come."

Voice: Starring Christian Slater.

Cut to Kyp Durron walking with Kolman into a Ving prison.

Kyp: "How did you blow out the generator?"

Voice: "Jennifer Love Hewitt."

Cut to Jaina, in the middle of a battle.

Jaina: "Behind you!"

Voice: "Harrison Ford."

Cut to Han Solo, looking in disbelief.

Han: "Chewie, is that you?"

Voice: "Ben Affleck."

Cut to Irek Ismaren, holding a lightsaber.

Irek: "How touching."

Voice: "And Rick Schroeder."

Cut to Kolman Tye, holding out his left hand as a lightsaber flies into it.

Kolman: "That was my friend's."

Cut to black, with the title: Shades of the Force in a style much like "The Empire Strikes Back."

Voice: "Shades of the Force."

---

Okay, the trailer was not the best, but the fic is done. Just check my sig.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    This is a finished fic, and currently being posted on the boards. Check my sig out!

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Title: Twilight of Innocence

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

A woman is shown standing infront of a large crowd gathered outside of the Senate building. She is Ariana Jancu'th

Ariana: Citizens of Coruscant...

Cut to: A riot scene.

Cut to: Ariana again

Ariana: ...I represent an organization...

Cut to:

Darth Sidious in a dark apartment. Electricity is blossoming from his fingers, making a cloaked man convulse on the floor. The shadows dance across the wall.

Cut to: Ariana again.

Ariana:...to protest the many injustices created by not only the Galactic Republic Senate, but also the Jedi order.

Fade out

Cut to: Ariana punches Obi-wan on the nose.

Cut to: A young girl Lessy Jancu'th hits Anakin in the face with a folding-chair.

Cut to: A young Padawan bed ridden and blue lipped, Enoch Melchi.

Enoch: There is no death, only the Force.

Fade into darkness... Enoch's voice is heard

Enoch VO: ...confront that anger, fight it.

Fade in

A funeral pyre. Smoke is curling lazily toward the sky. Anakin is shown, with a black eye, and Lessy is hiding behind him. The smoke forms a dark haze, cloaking the two with the future. Anakin is seen in a black helmet, and Lessy in a hooded robe.

Fade out.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Remember check my sig for the link!

4. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Been a while since I've done one of these... Here's a teaser for a mega-AU I'm working on.
    -----
    Fic: Mine, coming early 2002
    Edge of the Night

{Darkness fades into a back view of the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon. CLOSE ON the back of the pilot's chair. A figure sits in it...}

(ANAKIN SOLO)(v.o.) Sometimes I can't help but wonder how it would have been...

{Slowly PAN AROUND the pilot's chair to the front...}

(ANAKIN)(v.o. cont') ...had things been different.

{We see the pilot at last. It is JAINA SOLO.}

(JAINA) Everything ready?

{PULL BACK to reveal CHEWBACCA in the co-pilot's seat. He grunts an affirmative.}

(JAINA) Then let's get out of here.

{FLASH TO: very short, fast montage. The Falcon flying through a small valley with TIE Interceptors on its tail; a pair of Jedi navigate the darkened hallways of an Imperial detention center; HAN SOLO fires a blaster into a group of stormtroopers; bird's eye shot of a huge crowd on Coruscant as blaster bolts whiz by towards a high balcony. CUT TO: The Falcon as it jumps to hyperspace.}

(JAINA)(v.o.) Everything will turn out all right. You'll see.

{As the Falcon enters hyperspace, FLASH TO: Title screen.}

(MR. VOICE) Coming early 2002.

{Fade to black.}
    -----
    Whew, that was fun. Extended trailer coming soon!

5. Cheveyo

Cheveyo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2001
    This is a teaser of the first story in my new fan art trilogy.

Tales of the Jedi: The Cheveyo Trilogy is set 21 years after A New Hope, and 4 years before the events of Vector Prime: The New Jedi Order. This story arc features all new characters.

[image=http://wsphotofews.excite.com/014/Qa/pu/SG/4230712.jpg]

His faith lost, he lives in the shadows of extinguished dreams, defeated goals.

Fate intends a different path for the haunted knight called Cheveyo.

Story excerpt:
    The woman whose lap I was resting on was human, maybe Correllian. She had long brown hair that was tied off in a ponytail and was dressed much the same as the others?in rags that had once been called clothing. The fabric was barely enough to conceal her more personal body parts, but little else. I also noticed that she, along with everyone else in the hold, was barefoot.

Eyeing her clothing, I asked, ?How long have you been here??

The woman pulled on her rags, attempting to better conceal herself. ?I?ve been here for little more than a week, but others have been here as long as two months.? She gave another tug at the rags. ?They give us these and confiscate the clothes they catch us in. I assume it?s to break our spirits by the time we reach their market.?

Story excerpt:
    I planted my feet firmly and prepared for the next attack. It came swiftly and predictably. Trevyn was using his anger? or his anger was using him. With a contemptuous snarl he swung wildly at my midsection, but only connected with my sabre. He reversed to attack from the other direction. I blocked again and swung a low circular joust at his legs. He high-jumped out of the way and landed a few feet back. His landing was unstable, and I used that to my advantage. I lunged with my blade to draw his parry, then summoned the Force. My augmented backhand punch knocked him to the hard deck with an echoing ?Crack!?

I took a step back and pivoted sideways with my lightsabre held in defense. Trevyn slowly stood, his own sabre held loosely at his side. The tip of his blade touched the deck plating and gouged molten pits into the crisp surface.

[image=http://wsphotofews.excite.com/015/Rg/jy/c5/3M50692.jpg]

6. Daughter_Of_TheForce

Daughter_Of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Teaser for my next fanfic (under construction):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucasfilm logo fades in and out.

Phantom Force Productions logo fades in and out.

Black screen. The sound of rain and far-off thunder.

Fade in to rain falling on duracrete pavement. Approaching footsteps are heard and the sound of engines revving up. Booted feet disturb the rain puddles. Pan up to a figure cloaked in a hooded robe and a freighter lifting off into the gray daytime sky.

Cut to the empty, dirty streets around the spaceport. The figure enters the frame and walks away.

V.O. (female voice): His name was Moden, a Jedi Knight born almost two millennia ago. No one knows exactly where he was born. A world in the Corellian sector, some think.

Cut to view of city. The hooded figure walks out of town into the surrounding hills and follows a well-worn trail. The rain has stopped.

V.O.: (con?t) He was a wanderer, letting the Force guide his steps, caring little where they took him. His memory has been passed down through the generations, through the fifty-two who have followed the ways of the Force after him.

Cue: the Force theme

Cut to the figure reaching the top of an overlook. The figure stops and looks back. Cut to view of the valley where the city sits. The rain clouds are breaking up, and soon a few rays of sunlight stream through the cracks.

V.O.: (con?t) Moden the man remains largely a mystery, but it is clear that more than the Force prodded him to travel. A search for a place, a person, an ideal, a home? Or could it be...he was running away from something?

Cut to the figure. Slow close-up on the hood.

V.O.: (con't) The more things change...

Gloved hands reach up to pull back the hood, revealing the face of a young woman.

V.O.: (con?t) ...the more they stay the same.

Fade out.

TITLE CARD: Family Business

Coming Winter 2002

7. Aftermath

Aftermath Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    All these fanfics sound great. Especially... well all of them! Let's get some more comments about them. (and don't forget mine at the bottom of page 5)

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Post-humous, so to speak, but here is my trailer for ATWP.

Black screen.

Shot of 9-year-old Anakin Skywalker in Watto's shop.

Ti: If this is the Chosen One, balance may not be worth the effort.

Image morphs into 20-year-old Anakin Skywalker, sitting cross-legged in an arboretum across from a woman his own age with wildly curly auburn hair. This is Ti.

Anakin: It's not you.

Ti (bitter): It's you?

Anakin (shakes his head with a rueful grin): It's her.

Shot of Padme and Anakin kissing in the snow outside the Temple.

Obi-Wan and Anakin walk down a Temple corridor, obviously agitated.

Obi: She's a distraction, Anakin. And the last thing you need right now is a distraction.

Anakin: The last thing. If I don't have a distraction, I may very well go mad.

Obi: Anakin

Ani: No!

At this outburst, a window shatters.

Ani: I may be a Jedi, Master, but I'm also a human. Over the last ten years, I've changed so much that I can barely recognize the idealistic slave-boy who raced his way off of Tatooine

Obi (patient): The way of the Jedi is meant to reshape us, to change our priorities.

Ani: It should not change who we are.

Ti sitting in the Dune Sea, Shmi's body cradled in her arms.

Ti: Please, no. I promised him, I promised him I'd bring you back. He'll never forgive himself.

Anakin and Padme facing each other in her living room. He's furious, she's bewildered.

Padme: Conscripted?

Ani (jabbing a finger at a datapad on the table): Is this your doing?

Padme: Anakin, you know I would never do anything like this.

Ani: Do I? They're sending 600 Jedi to fight the war and I'm apparently going with them.

Master Schilian, a middle-aged man, faces Anakin.

Schil: You mistake justice for somehting dangerously personal. I can understand your need for closure in the matter. The Council forbade you to return to Tatooine and when they finally intervened in that system, your mother died. You blame yourself and the Council and you would like nothing more than to have 'an eye for an eye.'

Anakin's eyes narrow in suspicion.

Ani: Would you not?

Schilian smiles grimly.

Schil: I probably would on some level, but remember this: your focus determines your reality. Your current focus is a danger, to your soul and to the lives of those around you. You are reckless by nature, but if you continue in this vein, it will become uncontrollable. I fear for you, Anakin Skywalker. You have great power, greater empathy, and, greatest of all, passion. That passion, however, is dangerous. It is short-sighted and can be selfish. If you are to return from this war without the marks of a madman, you must learn to look beyond your own needs and personal vendettas.

Anakin and Padme pass through a cloning chamber. Anakin abruptly stops and we see his face through the glass of the cylinder.

Obi: Of the six hundred Jedi sent to fight these wars, two hundred have been killed. Only ninety-seven of these deaths were clone-related.

Ani and Ti are alarmed.

Ani: Then what caused...

Obi: Sith. Spies for them scout out the Jedi during the waking hours and at night, the Sith stalk abroad, murdering any Jedi and those close to them. I would doubt that either of you were in danger, but that's what too often gets more of our kind killed.

Padme lying in a bed, head turned towards a hooded figure.

Padme: As long as I'm here, you have a bargaining chip against Anakin.

Sith: Very good.

Padme: Anakin will not be persuaded by this. He could not sense anything on our approach to Theed, so he will not succumb to my misery.

Sith: Not yet.

Shot of Sith's mouth forming a vicious leer.

Sith: But in time, the suffering of his angel will persuade him of everything we require.

Obi and Ani sitting in their apartment.

Obi: Did they ever say why?

Ani (bitter): Of course. I'm the Chosen One. They had to make sure I was balancing in their favor.

Obi: And you're sure you aren't?

Ani's shoulders sag in weariness.

Ani: I'm not comp

9. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    ::sighs:: What can I say? AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! :) Kept me on the edge of my seat, really. ;) Great job, Ishie. :)

10. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Great job, Ish! Wow!

::Image of flying through space::

MV: We know her for the part she played.

::Flash of someone running through a marble hallway towards a throne room::

VO: Viceroy! Your occupation here has ended!

::Sounds of blaster fire can be heard::

MV: She and her comrades were often only seen in the shadows.

::Flash of five figures standing near a throne, where QUEEN AMIDALA sits::

MV: But where did she come from before the War of NABOO? What happened in her life afterwards?

::Camara settles on SABÉ NORMANDA, a serious featured young woman::

MV: As the galaxy falls steadily towards darkness, witness her role in trying to control it's mighty fall.

::Image of PADMÉ NABERRIE walking along a large corridor with Sabé and OBI-WAN KENOBI::

Sabé(VO): What is happening here is a warning of things to come. And the future doesn't look pretty.

Padmé(VO): But what can we do? How can we stop what must happen?

Sabé(VO): We may not be able to stop it, but we can attempt to limit the destruction when it happens.

::Flash of Naboo under siege by two STAR DESTROYERS. Cut to a flaming Theed::

::Screams and blaster fire can be heard in the background::

Sabé(VO): GO! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!

Obi-Wan(VO): Come with us! She'll need you!

Sabé(VO): I will not leave my world! The children are hidden. They'll be safe for now. But you must get them out of here before he finds them! If he does, we're all lost! Now go!

::Flash of Coruscant. Cut to what is now the IMPERIAL PALACE. Cut to the throne room::

PALPATINE(VO): So, you're the one who has been causing me so much trouble. I'll have to take care of you.

::palpatine raises his hands. Screen goes black.::

Obi-Wan(VO): Sabé?

::Blue lettering appears on the screen::

Handmaiden Scriptures: Child of the Sea
    By: AngelQueen

Keira Knightly as Sabé Normanda

Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi

Natalie Portman as Padmé Amidala Naberrie

Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker

and Jason Carter as Xander Bakare

Coming soon to a board near you.

11. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Oooh, sounds intriguing, AQ... :)

12. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    These are just scenes of my fic, Light and Hope in the Face of Darkness which is a AU to ESB and everything after.

"Come on, Honey, just one more," Han encouraged.

"Ahhhh!" Leia screamed and crushed down on his hand.

A cry broke through the medical room.

"The baby's out and its a girl!" the medic announced.

"You did it, sweetheart," Han whispered and kissed Leia's forehead.

Fade into new scene?

Leia was slowly struggling up the now twisted metal. Luke reached down.

"Luke?" she asked.

She was burnt and blood covered half of her face. One hand was torn but she was still using it to drag herself up. The shuttle lurched, titling toward the edge.

"Yes, its me, Leia. Come on, take my hand," he said stretching further into the shuttle.

Fade into new scene?

?I believe you know General Skywalker, Solo.?

?Yeah, we have met.?

?Its good to see you, Solo,? Luke said, cold blue eyes scanning him briefly.

?You?ve changed, kid.?

?No, it?s not kid anymore, Solo, its Skywalker. The kid you knew died with her.?

Fade out?

It?s now up, so go check it out!

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Oooh, this I gotta do. Hope no one minds, I didn't have time to read the whole thing.

Fic:Mine
    Title: Do you wanna dance?

**Screen fades in from black to show a young Qui-Gon, just 21, looking up and smiling in the direction of the camera**

**fades to another of a woman in her late early 50's with black ringlets with gray streaks in them that run down to her back**

Katya Iona: There will always be people in life you will never forget,

**Fades to show Qui-Gon, again in early 20's, twirling around a bare room with his forehead pressed to a small child's. the child is Katya, at 2.**

(v.o.) KI: there will always be those you will forever mourn.

**Picture changes to one of Qui-Gon holding a 7-year-old KI's hand, on a forest planet.**

(v.o) KI cont. : People you looked up to.

**screen changes to one of 7 year old QGJ and KI laughing hard, looking up at a very angry Mace Windu, who's head is died blue**

(v.o.) KI cont: People you laughed with.

**screen fades to show Qui-Gon picking up and twirling the girl in the air, the girl is giggling, her hair falling in her face**

(v.o.) KI cont: People who were family, in heart.

**screen changes to show a very red QGJ, and a laughing 17 year old Katya.**

(v.o.) KI cont: People you teased.

**screen changes again to show an angry QGJ pushing KI, now in her early 20's, out the door**

(v.o.) KI cont: People you sometimes fought with.

**screen shows a very upset QGJ crying into the shoulder of an older KI**

(v.o.) KI cont: People you cried with.

**screen fades to show KI as old as she is now, cryng hysterically**

(v.o.) KI cont: People you would have died for, had you had the chance.

**screen comes to show KI again, as in beginning**

KI: These are the people you will always carry a piece of in you heart.

Credits.

Qui-Gon meets a two year old and gets attached

Fic: Bunny
    Title: A Jedi shall know no anger....

**screen lights up to show a distressed Qui-Gon Jinn.**

QGJ: I would have never thought it possible.

**Screen changes to show Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, backs turned on each other, obviosuly angry.**

(v.o.) QGJ cont: I'd thought I'd settled this long ago.

**screen shows an upset Obi-Wan, yelling down at someone who is in the shadows and we cannot see.**

OBK: I'm not HIM! Why can't you understand that? Why do I have to pay for all his mistakes? You tell me that you've put him behind you. If so, then why do you expect me to make the same mistakes?

**the camera angle turns so we can know see QGJ, who is twisting his robes, his teeth grit.**

QGJ: I told you I was sorry.

OBK: Sorry's not enough sometimes! It's been three years since his death! I'M NOT XANATOS! STOP TREATING ME LIKE IT!

QGJ: Obi-Wan....

OBK: NO, I don't even want to know the excuse.

QGJ: (a little more agitated.) Obi-Wan!!!

OBK: Don't you understand what I'm saying? I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi, your padawan. I have done nothing to cause you too distrust me, but you do anyways!

QGJ: OBI-WAN! This conversation is over!(standing)

OBK: No, it's not! I don't mean to defy you, but you need to know this!

**QGJ, now red in the face, strides ocer to Obi-Wan and slaps him, hard across the face. Obi-Wan falls to the floor from the strength of the strike, and looks up fearfully**

(v.o.) QGJ: I didn't mean to hit him....Why would I want to? I love him, I really do, but when he talks about Xanatos...I lose it!

**QGJ stares at his hand, lowers it, the blood draining from his face.**

QGJ: Obi-Wan....padawan....I...

**Obi-Wan rushes from the room**

**screen fades to show an agitated Obi-Wan talking to Bant.**

OBK: He struck me...out of anger. I never thought that the mighty Qui-Gon Jinn was capable of it, but I went to far, and he struck me. I don't know what to do. Every time I go near him, I feel somehow frightened now.

**screen fades to show OBK and QGJ in front of the coun

14. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Way to go, Ish! I loved it!

Title: Somewhere Tomorrow

Fic: Mine

Genre/Timeframe: Romance/angst; pre-TPM

VO: One man...

Cut to: scene of Xavier Kahlpeishia, a young smuggler with short brown hair and green eyes

VO: One woman...

Cut to: scene of Leslie Jhaphra, a young slave with brown hair and haunted blue eyes

VO: In a world where slavery rules the business...

Cut to: scene of a slave driver on Tatooine, knocking Leslie to the ground

VO: ...they will come to show...

Cut to: scene of Xavier embracing Leslie

VO: ...that love will prevail...

Cut to: scene of a large space battle

VO: ...even in the face of death.

Scenes flash: Xavier and Leslie kissing, Leslie coughing up blood, an old man frowning, Xavier aiming his blaster at the camera, Obi-Wan Kenobi shaking Leslie and Xavier's hands.

Leslie, VO: I've been a slave all my life, and now that I'm in your arms, even I can't follow orders anymore.

SOMEWHERE TOMORROW

Leslie, VO: Now not even you can save me.

COMING JANUARY 2001

15. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
  16. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    A Day in the Life of Lando Calrissian Preview!

since this fic is short, this is all that I can afford!

8:02 am: "Accidentally" hit the wrong button on the elevator so I could stay on longer and listen to elevator music longer.
    8:18 am: After the elevator music finished its loop, stride out of the elevator, cape whipping behind me.
    8:19 am: Apologize to lady because I took her down with cape.
    8:25 am: Have freshly pureed and nutritionally balanced meal.
    8:29 am: Hit on waitress.
    8:30 am: Realize waitress is hologram.

COMING SOON TO A MESSAGE BOARD NEAR YOU!

17. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    ROFL, Peter!

I am DEFINITELY there for that one.

18. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    A day w/ Lando is up!

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=4998099&replies=0

19. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    I am so bad I doing yet another trailer.

this is realy short. Cuz the story's short.

Title: Home

Fic: mine

"I force myself through another day
    Can't explain the way today just fell apart like everything
    Right in my face
    And I try to be the one
    I can't accept this all because of you
    I've had to walk away
    From everything "

VO(Obi's voice): It's all my fault. he was my padawan.

Vo (Girl's voice): that man looks so sad. But I can understand. The temple...

SF: serveral jedi among some ruins.

VO (girl's): is destoryed by his own Padawan.

SF: A girl Natalie walks up to Obi.

Nat: I sorry.

Coming December 13, 2001

20. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Short teaser, (and my first).

Fade in from a black screen into a large chamber with sunlight filtering in through the windows. Queen Amidala has a concerned look on her face.

"What happened?"

Cut to scene of Obi-Wan in the desert, walking down a crowded street.

<V/O> He came out of nowhere.

Cut to red lightsaber slashing down violently at a blue one with the twin Tatooine suns burning down.

<V/O> I could barely repel his attack.

Cut to shot of the Queen's ship making a run towards a blockade ship, taking direct fire.

Ric Olie in the cockpit: "They've knocked out the forward shields!"

Cut to shot of STAPs racing through a swamp, darting in and around trees, firing shots at each the ones in the front.

The pace changes and we get a glimpse of silhouette of a tall boy in an entrance to a dusty room.

<Kenobi V/O> How far is the warehouse?

Shot of a speeder cruising along the Tatooine desert.

Cut to a shot of Anakin hunched behind a rock, with a rifle poised over the ledge. He turns his head to the left, as if sensing something.

<V/O Anakin>"Not far, it's pretty hostile area, though."

Anakin slides down the side of a cliff, gripping his blaster rifle tightly.

Cut to a shot of Tusken Raiders jumping off of a Bantha, shots exchanged.

Cut to shot of Padme in the dark, smiling at Anakin.

Cut to a shot of a Battle Droid next to a Nieumodian in the open Naboo sunlight.

DROID: Resistance is at an end.

Cut to wide shot of labor camps and droid fighters screeching overhead.

Cut to a shot of the a strange creature helping a wounded Qui-Gon up off of the swampy ground.

Cut to a shot of Amidala looking distressed in the Senate.

AMIDALA: The Trade Federation has gone too far. We can find no assistance here.

Cut to a shot of a Jedi swinging a saber at Maul on top of a very beautiful domed building.

Cut to a shot of a large squad of fightercraft heading towards a squadron of droid fighters blasting away.

Obi-Wan jumping out of a speeder on Tatooine and igniting his lightsaber.

Anakin in a cockpit, then a shot of a large satellite dish on a battleship blowing up.

Cut to a shot of C-3PO walking away from Artoo.

THREEPIO: I should've stayed at home, where it's safe.

Artoo whistles.

Cut to a shot of Anakin smiling at Padme.

<V/O ANAKIN> I'll help anyone get off this rock.

Fade to black.

STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE

Original Concept by George Lucas, re-written by Vaderbait.

Disclaimer: This is the Flanneled-One's universe. I just live there. :p

Episode I of a completely rewritten STAR WARS saga.

21. X-AverySolo

X-AverySolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    I hope it's not too long for ya! I'll have the 1st post up...TODAY! Muahahaha!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Gavin Darklighter: (Standing in front of the senate while Star Wars theme music plays) They?re the most elite fighter squadron in the galaxy. Introducing, New Rogue Squadron! Ducholi ?Fang? Nighswonger,

The theme music is replaced with Red Hot Chili Peppers? ?Give it Away?. A clip of Jarrin, flying a skiff, speeding down a canyon. Fang who has black, eye-length hair, one blue eye and one brown is looking panicked.
    Fang: You?re going to be pulled out of the squadron! Darklighter will make sure you never fly again! I?ll-Aaaahhhh!!!!! (screams as the skiff narrowly misses a canyon wall)

The picture flashes back to Gavin and theme music continues.
    Gavin: Zsanali Sheehan,

Music switches to the Chili Peppers again. A clip of Zsanali, a young woman with short, blond hair, bangs and pale orange eyes jumping on a bed talking to a squadron-mate.
    Zsanali: And that?s what Jaina said. So then I said, well, of course I- (bounces a little too high and hits her head on the ceiling) Ow! Ow! Ow!

Back to Gavin and the theme music.
    Gavin: Teige Serletic,

Music changes to Chili Peppers. Teige, a young man with blond bed-head hair and bright blue eyes, is walking with Fang when Jarrin runs by and trips Teige. Teige is still sprawled on the floor.
    Teige: (muffled) I meant to do that!

Gavin: Siri Kincora,

Chili Peppers music continues. A young woman with curly, red hair and green-gray eyes is staring into space while everyone around her is discussing a future mission.
    Jaina: What do you think, Siri? (Siri doesn?t move) Siri?! (She shakes Siri violently)
    Siri: (Blinks rapidly finally coming to) Hmmmm? What? Is it time for lunch?

Gavin: Jurel Menion,

Chili Peppers? music continues. A young man with dark skin, short black hair and hazel eyes is doing the YMCA with Jaina on top of a caf table.
    Jurel and Jaina: Y-M-C-A!

Gavin: Jaina Solo,

Chili Peppers? music plays. Clip shows a young woman with straight, dark brown hair, and brown eyes.
    Jaina: (wide-eyed and fidgeting) I just had four huge cups of caf! Watch what I can do!
    Jaina runs and jumps onto a large armchair, bringing her knees up and landing on its back. It tips over backwards.
    Jaina: Aaaahh!!! (A few seconds later) I?m okay.

Gavin: Jarrin Phythian,

Jarrin, a young man with wavy, brown hair and green eyes, is making shadow puppets on the wall. The others are talking quietly.
    Jarrin:(shaking his hand madly) Ooh! Look! The ewok is going insane!

Back to Gavin
    Gavin: and Alinn Varth.

Fang walks up behind Alinn, who has black hair with auburn highlights and violet eyes, and kisses her neck.
    Alinn: (smiling) Gavin! (she reaches behind to pinch Fang?s butt)

Back to Gavin.
    Gavin: I assure you, they?re the best that the New Republic has to offer.

Gavin and Wedge walking down a corridor when a pack of eight Rogues come running past them, Jarrin at the front. Everyone is yelling angrily at him.
    Alinn: I?m gonna kill you, Phythian!
    Jaina dives and grabs Jarrin?s ankle, pulling him to the ground. The others dog-pile on him, still yelling.
    Wedge: (stops walking and looks at Gavin) Are you sure they?re Rogues?
    Gavin: (shakes his head disapprovingly, his eyes still on the dog-pile.)

Deep Voice: Are You Sure They?re Rogues. Coming soon to a thread near you!
    This story is not yet rated. (probably PG 13, but with these guys, ya never know)

22. Azure_Edge

Azure_Edge Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2001
    (Fic: Mine
    Title: Of the Dark)

*All we hear is the sound of footsteps crunching on dirt and gravel as the scene opens to reveal a vast, empty plain of dirt and rock, then a deep voice speaks:*

Tatooine.

*Suddenly, the screen is filled with the endless activity of nighttime Coruscant in the height of the Empire. Three robo-hacks soar by towards their destinations, while high overhead, the defense fleet is visible as a smattering of large, bright points of light.*

Coruscant.

*Again the screen shifts, revealing a beautiful blue-and-green planet with hundreds of drive glows swarming around it.*

Corellia.

*The camera pans away from Corellia, to stare out into deep space.*

These are just a few of the planets in my life. But they are not all that there is to offer...

*Dramatic music plays as the screen shifts to two shadowy figures locked in battle, bloodred lightsaber against shadowy black, one forcing the other back with a cry of determination.*

*Again the screen changes to view a decorated TIE Fighter shooting through space, coming up over the bow of an Imperial Star Destroyer - just as the Star Destroyer's bridge evaporates in a ball of flame. The TIE fighter veers away as a flight of Y-shaped fighters zoom in through the fireball.*

*Suddenly the music cuts out, and the screen changes to show a young boy kneeling on a glassy black floor. He looks up with granite-gray eyes, and speaks two words:*

Yes, Master.

*Screen changes to title screen*

Of the Dark

Coming 2002 to a browser screen near you.

23. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Fic: Coming soon
    Title: Existance
    Genre: Romance, angst

Padme, VO: Amazing, how one person's decision can affect those around him.

Cut to: Vader, strangling an Imperial officer.

Padme, VO: I thought I had escaped his grasp.

Cut to: Padme, watching a sunset on a farm on a backwater planet.

Padme, VO: *slight laugh* Isn't it ironic, how chatrooms can link you to people you'd never thought you'd meet?

Cut to: Padme, sitting in front of a small computer, typing.

Padme, VO: But then again... my life has never made much sense.

Cut to: Padme, searching in her closet for a weapon while stormtroopers raid her house.

Padme, VO: I suppose I'll have to live with my mistakes... and the mistake of the one person I loved the most.

Cut to: Vader, scooping up a dying Padme and carrying her out to his shuttle.

Padme, VO: I suppose I still love him. But that may not be enough to save the galaxy.

Black screen; white text.

EXISTANCE: AN AMI/VADER AU

JANUARY 2001

24. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    Ok I'm cahnging the summary of my story so that trailer is mostly likely not a good preview.

25. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    Okay, here goes:

::BLANK SCREEN::

VO: It has finally happened...

(cut to scene in TPM where Anakin says to Padmé)

Anakin: Are you an angel?

VO: jedi-thespian...has finally lost it.

Anakin (singing): I'd do anything
    for you, dear.
    Anything, for you mean
    everything, to meeeee....

VO: She has finally made a STAR WARS MUSICAL!

Narrator: A long time ago
    in galaxy far, far away
    lived a pretty queen
    with a gloomy face,
    'cuz her planet was beseiged...

VO: Join in this riveting extravaganza of musical madness!

Jedi: Traditioooooooon! Tradition!

VO: In:

Star Wars, Episode I: The Musical

VO: Bonus features include backstage footage...

(cut to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan on the set looking at sheet music. jedi-thespian, in director's clothing, stands with bob, her assistant director, beside the two Jedi)

Qui: Hey, you can't sing the harmony! The harmony part of this song was written for a high tenor.

Obi: I AM a high tenor! YOU'RE the high baritone, YOU sing the melody!

Qui: Am not!

Obi: Are too!

Qui: Am not!

Obi: Are too!

jedi-thespian:...Are you sure you two want to sing "Happy Together?"

Mace(entering in the set and singing): The way you dress so scandalous, you the ------ can't handle this...

jedi-thespian: Mace...what are you doing in that platinum afro?

Coming soon!

(song parodies not created by me will have the real author's credit beside it)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.