main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Fanfiction Horror Stories

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Anakin.Skywalker, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    Hey People!

I thought I'd start a thread (sorry if it has already been done) where people can compare their Star Wars fanfiction horror stories, as in, craziest plot, worst writing, most embarrassingly humiliating to the characters, anything really. Just keep it clean.

I'll start out.

Mav Edit: Removed example.

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Hi Anakin.Skywalker -

While we appreciate you joining in and wanting to further discussion on fanfic, talking about other people's fics in this manner is not the type of environment we try to foster here. We want everyone to feel comfortable posting their fics (so long as they are within our rules) no matter if it's their first or their 100th fic. We want people to be comfortable with trying new things and new ideas, even if it's not a popular idea. Discussing 'bad fanfic' makes people feel as though they can't try to expand and take risks, or even just enjoy what they want to enjoy.

So, I'm going to lock this thread, but please continue to participate in our little part of the boards.

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.