main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA FanForce Chapter for LA?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthYosef, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Seems like there is a decent amount of interest in getting a FF chapter here. Send me a private message and I will fill you in on all the details regarding forming a chapter. :)

2. Dayda_Amidala

Dayda_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    Hey I'm near Pasadena, and I don't see too many die-hard fans around here. I think we need something to keep our SW hopes up.

3. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Hmm, "LA" is a really big place. Should we try to set up a chapter for the entire greater LA and IE areas? It could be up to a two hour drive to get from one end to the other. Orange County seems to have its own board.

Azeem, in address you gave for the IE doesn't seem to work. :(

4. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    How you all want to set up your chapter is entirely up to you. Just keep in mind that if you do the "greater LA area" that people will have to drive awhile for meetings. If it is easier, we can break LA up into 2 areas or subdivisions so-to-speak. Just let me know if I can help. ;)

5. ajthelegend

ajthelegend Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    Guys please let me know if a LA, Long Beach, or Orange County chapter is going to get started I am kind of new to the boards and I am very intrested in getting together w/fans who are in the same area......

6. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    All it takes is one person to start a chain reaction , but unlike the Death Star , this Chain reaction wont destry, it will create. There are so many factors against us. One is that too many people can't agree on where too meet. We are not very centarilized. So, I will start. I will host a monthly meeting In Glendale. As soon as I get the location secured, I will post it here. If only two of us meet, hey, it's a start. It's pretty obvious that L.A Fan Force will have to have divisions. So Officially, I will tentitively call this group I form, the Burbank,Glendale,Pasadena division of Los Angeles Fan Force. People outside these areas are welcome too. Maybe you will form your own divisions and we can eventually Network. I will Try and Secure a first meeting for Mid June, possibly on a Saturday Afternoon. The point is, we need to have a reagular monthly gathering untill The LA Fans are organized. Who's With Me?

7. Manifest_Lun

Manifest_Lun Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    Why all the need for organization just to hang out? If anyone feels the urge to hang out with fellow fans the star wars line crew from the chinese theater does something almost every weekend. We usually set this stuff up on the messageboard over at www.liningup.net

8. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Is Wednesday of next week the day? If so what time is a good time? :)

9. Manifest_Lun

Manifest_Lun Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    nm. [edit]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.