main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Africa FanForce...Egypt?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by aPPmaSTer, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    I haven't seen any fans from Egypt around these boards, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Come on guys I know you're out there! They had a little segment a few weeks ago on Nile FM where they had Star Wars trivia questions, and people were calling them non-stop claiming that they were "big Star Wars fans"...although one of them didn't know the name of the actor that played Han Solo...but it's all good [face_worried]

Anyways, let's see if we can get a thing like this going, cuz I'd really like to feel like I'm not the only guy living in Egypt that likes Star Wars. Yalla ya gam3a...

2. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hi there aPPmaSTer. :D Hmm I'm sure there are other posters form the Middle East around these boards.

Why not try posting a small notice in the FanForce Communications forum? I posted a thread there once when I wanted to alert people about the Asian Fan Force.

You ought to get some replies there. :)

As for me, the general Asia Fan Force is kinda small and there's only one other Sri Lankan on this board-to my knowledge. ;)

Hope it goes well. But in the meantime, please feel free to join us here and get chatting with everyone who drops by here. :cool: I know it looks a little quiet at the moment but when we get going its pretty good. :D

God Bless,

Pash

3. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Hey JHB, thanks for the hint! I think I'll do just that, and I hope someone replies...it's lonely here in the desert, all we got are a few banthas here and there. Hehe, just kidding;)

I'll be posting here as much as I can, we just need people to start some good topics and things will get interesting. Thanks for the invitation though :), and hopefully I'll be seeing u around the forums.

Still, if anybody from Egypt or any arab countries reads this, I hope they'll write a quick post. Ya3ni ay 7ad Masri aw min ay dawla fel belad el 3arab, yekteb resaala ashan 3araf en ana mesh el Star Wars fan el wa7eed fel middle east kollaha...got it?

Take care everyone!

4. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    [face_laugh]
    Hehe, you're most welcome. Yep, you'll prob see me around as I tend to hang out on most of the main boards. :)
    Oh and my name's Pascha but all my friends call me Pash, so feel free. :D

Lets hope your fellow Egypt FFers will show up...or perhaps others from the Middle East. :)

Well we have a few topics here at the moment-there's a genreal social thread, planning thread, a few movie and tv show threads where we talk up a storm.
    Let us know your ideas and we can all join in the discussion. :cool:

God Bless,

Pash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.