main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit [Fantasy Flight Games] Because it just keeps getting better

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The Loyal Imperial, Sep 7, 2012.

1. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    I'm beyond excited for this:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Looking how the MC75 was crafted for the game, I'm seeing how all three Mon Calamari cruiser types can be used in conjunction with deadly precision. Yes, it would eat up the majority of your fleet points, but if your opponent is capital ship heavy, it's a good strategy. Home One using her considerable broadside, the Liberty charging head on with her forward armaments, and the MC75 getting a good angle to use both of her primary firing arcs.

I think I'm more fond of the MC75 armored cruiser variant, it's mixed ranges, higher squadron command ability, and better anti-starfighter armament makes it worth every penny. Plus at only four ship points more, it's a freaking bargain!

I played for the first time yesterday in forever, but as the Imperial player. In typical Imperial style I was over confident on my firepower, only to see my opponent move his ships skillfully and knock out my Quasar Fire carrier. Plus I foolishly used my command dials, when I should have focused on using my fighter activations to my advantage, as I hade a nearly 2:1 advantage on squadrons. Also - no ISD captain in Armada should overlook how deadly a pair of MC30's is in combat. They might not being super tough, but their weapons are enough to weaken you ship and make it vulnerable.

Hopefully I'll get another game in this week, I'm eager to play as the Rebels again.

--Adm. Nick

2. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    What are you even on about? "This is Legends"... "adventure relies on events from the OR". This is what I'm talking about. FFG Devs have said very clearly they're acanonical, which is exactly what you describe. To paraphrase them - if canon gets in the way of your adventure, do what's best for the story. Not what's best for canon.

I'm tired of having to correct the misconceptions around this product (mostly by people who never play the game and buy the books to misinterpret statistics), and whilst on an academic level I do need to congratulate you on the professionalism displayed in muddying the waters above, you're not actually addressing my point well enough to rebut it. FFG have been smarter than you seem to recognise and thus give credit for. Like the Swiss they can sit on the fence and take all the advantages of Shengen zone movement and Nazi gold without having to pick a side. WEG never wanted to be in this battle as they came before it; and WOTC I don't think had a choice between smashing the square peg of canon against the round hole of their ungainly system.

FFG though? "Here's lots of background info, use what you want, it doesn't matter and we don't care if you use some, all, none, or even if you build upon what we've done so it's unrecognisable."

And honestly, I'd recommend you actually play this game more than you have because your criticisms about "run of the mill tie-ins" smacks of inexperience in the system.

TheRedBlade likes this.
  3. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Update on Dawn of Rebellion from FFG:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/1/5/building-a-galaxy/

Dawn of Rebellion, the first ever sourcebook of its kind, brings you to the era of the Galactic Civil War before the events of Rogue One™ and A New Hope, focusing on the tension, strife, and fear encouraged by the Galactic Empire at the height of its power. This is an era where despair is prevalent and the future dark, except for a few unique individuals who carry hope like a torch against the darkness, a torch that would become the spark that ultimately lights the flames of rebellion, war, and freedom.

This book provides players with a wealth of new equipment, specializations, and races to paint this vibrant and dangerous galaxy in stark and stunning detail. But where Dawn of Rebellion truly shines as an era sourcebook is in its service of setting the stage for encounters, sessions, and entire campaigns in a time when the Empire is at its strongest. That is not to mean every campaign that makes use of this book will have the fall of the Emperor as its goal; instead, we can see how Star Wars™: Edge of the Empire, Star Wars™: Age of Rebellion, and Star Wars™: Force and Destiny might approach the same story element from unique angles, and how Game Masters can present these angles to their players.

As an example, let’s use one of the independent organizations described in Dawn of Rebellion, the Broken Horn Syndicate.

[​IMG]

Gunrunning for Fun and Profit
    Employing loyal droids as labor and security, Cikatro Vizago built his Broken Horn Syndicate arms smuggling trade from the legitimate Twin Horns Storage shipping company after violently wresting control away from its former owners. Vizago’s base of operations is on Lothal, from which he directs the acquisition, smuggling, and sale of weapons and armor by the cargo load across the Outer Rim. Imperial presence increases both his supply and demand of weapons, as there is now a reliable source of arms to steal from and a dependable horde of fringers who would prefer to meet any opposition by the Empire with force.

[​IMG]
    In an Edge of the Empire campaign, Vizago may run the spectrum between ally or antagonist as his mercurial nature follows his pursuit of credits—his one true loyalty. The PCs may begin their epic story as hired hands, making deliveries and negotiating sales to other criminal enterprises of ill-repute along the Outer Rim. Conversely, the party may find the Broken Horn Syndicate to be the target of the campaign. A previous customer may feel that Vizago has cheated them one too many times with increased prices or substandard goods and the PCs have picked up the bounty on his head. Alternatively, they might have heard of a legendarily lucrative haul aboard The Broken Horn, Vizago’s Gozanti-class transport and flagship.

A Rebel cell operating in an Age of Rebellion campaign may be directed to eliminate Vizago’s operation as his hostile activity around Lothal and the Outer Rim in general has increased the Imperial attention paid to freighters and smugglers in the area. However, the Syndicate's operation could prove beneficial, as a steady supply of armament keeps blasters in the hands of those willing to wield them, and Vizago's intelligence network could prove invaluable in avoiding Imperial customs or locating vulnerable supply caches. Finding common cause with a notorious criminal (or eliminating his enterprise) should make for some very exciting roleplaying scenarios with a party whose members may have differing views on the ethics of such potential corruption.

[​IMG]

The stat block for Cikatro Vizago presents a sly adversary.

Characters in Force and Destiny might be less likely to see Vizago as an asset or ally unless they lean more towards the dark side, but how they interact with the Broken Horn Syndicate could still go in many different directions. A group may see him as a direct threat to the lives and well-being of the citizens of the Outer Rim, as his brutal and feckless demeanor leaves pain and suffering in his wake. In this story, Vizago’s criminal enterprise is the antagonist of an entire arc or campaign. However, in a different style of game, he may only make an appearance for a session or two as a group of Force-sensitive fugitives from the Empire make use of his ship as transport—either as paying passengers (at an exorbitant rate) or stowaways. Vizago’s extensive use of droids puts the players at a disadvantage, as many of their powers that affect the mind or perception simply do not work on his mechanical employees. Because of this, even remaining hidden and alive poses new challenges.

In addition to extensive information on the Broken Horn Syndicate, Dawn of Rebellion comes packed with descriptions, statistics, and adventure hooks for many notable Star Wars organizations. The Empire’s Inquisitorius, the Rebellion’s Phoenix Cell, and the Free Ryloth Movement are just some of the groups represented to add friends and enemies to your campaigns.

[​IMG]

Dawn of Hope
    How will you utilize the wealth of content in Dawn of Rebellion? Pursue the mysteries of the Force by traveling to forgotten worlds in an abandoned and refurbished U-Wing. Work alongside mysterious Fulcrum agents to protect a fledgling Rebellion. Make a fortune flying dangerous routes through Imperial space to fulfill the contract of a lifetime. The galaxy rests of the edge of a vibroblade and its waiting for you to make your mark.​

Gorefiend and AdmiralNick22 like this.
  4. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    And an update for Legion. Very in-depth, the concerns it was Skirmish Mode from Imperial Assault are put to bed here I think. The movement being not based on squares and defined by physical barricade props is very tabletop wargamer, and as such I think we'll see some beautiful work done by people on custom terrain kits etc as the game takes hold.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/1/5/battlefield-recon/

Star Wars™: Legion is more than a miniatures game—it’s your gateway into the Star Wars galaxy. Through the medium of the cards, tokens, and miniatures on the battlefield that you create, you’re challenged to become the commander of an army at the height of the Galactic Civil War. You’ll lead your soldiers forward in countless unique battles, maneuvering your troops and delivering your orders to the best of your abilities.

In our last previews for Star Wars: Legion, we’ve already looked at the command system you’ll use to issue orders, as well as the game’s movement and combat. Still, every battle begins before you give your first orders. In your games of Star Wars: Legion, even defining the battlefield is a tactical struggle of wits between you and your opponent… and that’s the focus of our preview today!

Objectives, Deployment, Conditions
    Before you’re leading your army into epic battle in the Star Wars universe, your game begins by defining the battlefield with your opponent. Star Wars: Legion can be played on any flat, open play surface measuring six feet by three feet. This could be a table at your house, a space on the floor, or a terrain table at your local retailer.

Once you’ve measured out the battlefield, you and your opponent will place terrain—the physical forests, buildings, ruins, barricades, and other features that could impact the battlefield. The Star Wars: Legion Core Set comes with eight sculpted barricades that you can use as terrain in your games, but you can also incorporate any other terrain that may be available in your home or in the game store that you’re playing in. During the game, if you can position your units to take cover behind terrain, it can reduce the damage you’ll take from incoming ranged attacks. Of course, you can be certain that your opponent will have the same goals in mind.

[​IMG]

Measuring out your battlefield and placing terrain on it will start to shape the battlefield that you’re about to wage war upon, but you still need to add the finishing touches with the battle cards. Battle cards are split between objective, deployment, and condition cards, and each of these categories impacts the battlefield in a different way. Before you ever fire the first shots in your game of Star Wars: Legion, you’ll compete against your opponent to gain the advantage and determine which cards will be used in your game.

The first type of battle card you’ll encounter are the objective cards. As part of the Star Wars saga, mere attrition of enemy forces is rarely the goal of your mission. The Rebel Alliance knows that it cannot hope to destroy the massive armies of the Empire—they need to concentrate their attacks where it will hurt Imperial forces the most. Similarly, the Empire can’t just win battles. They need to stamp out the Rebellion wherever it may appear and destroy their will to fight.

[​IMG]

Objective cards define how you and your opponent will earn victory tokens to win the game. For example, you may be tasked to Intercept the Transmissions. This objective sets up three transmission devices on the battlefield, and you’ll score points throughout the battle and at the end of the game if you can control the transmitters by keeping your troopers close to them. Alternatively, you may simply need to Breakthrough the enemy position, scoring points at the end of the game for each of your unit leaders within your opponent’s deployment zone.

[​IMG]

The deployment zones that you’ll use are determined by the second type of battle cards. These cards show the ways that you’ll be able to deploy your forces at the beginning of the game. You may find your forces in Disarray, scattered to the four corners of the battlefield. Or, you might find the whole length of the battlefield between you in The Long March. It’s easy to see how certain deployment cards could benefit your type of army and preferred playstyle more than others.

[​IMG]

The final type of battle card that you’ll choose at the beginning of the game is the condition card. Some battles are fought in Clear Conditions —inflicting no unusual effects on the battle. Not every battle is fought on a clear day in temperate weather, however. A Hostile Environment could force your units to hunker close to terrain for shelter or forfeit their ability to remove suppression tokens. In other battles, you may experience Limited Visibility blocking all units’ line of sight during the first two rounds of the game and preventing any far-reaching ranged attacks. Condition cards commonly offer that additional twist that changes the way you’ll play the battle that’s about to unfold.

Creating a Unique Battlefield
    Every game of Star Wars: Legion must have its objective, a specified deployment, and the current conditions defined at the beginning of the game. Determining these features, however, is a tactical “mini-game” in its own right.

[​IMG]
    During setup, three random cards will be revealed from each category—objective, deployment, and condition.

First, three random cards from each category are displayed faceup, as shown above. Then, starting with the first player, you and your opponent alternate selecting a category and eliminating the leftmost card in it. For example, perhaps your army works best when you can begin the game with punishing, long-range attacks over the early rounds. Because of this, you use your first turn to select the condition category and eliminate Limited Visibility, which is the leftmost card. Then, your opponent decides that he would prefer to keep his army united if possible. He uses his turn to choose the deployment category and eliminating Disarray, the leftmost card, as shown below.

[​IMG]
    For this game, Key Positions, The Long March, and Hostile Environment are the battle cards that will be used.

Once both players have had two chances to eliminate battle cards, the leftmost cards from each category are selected as the objective, deployment, and condition cards that will be used during your game! From that point, you move on to the next stage in the tactical setup of Star Wars: Legion—deploying your army into your deployment zones. Players alternate placing their units in their assigned deployment zones until your armies are massed on the battlefield and the battle is ready to begin!

Position Your Troops
    The battles of Star Wars: Legion promise to test your tactical acumen to its fullest extent. Only you can lead your troops into battle and to victory—and it all starts when you make the choices that will define the battlefield for your entire game.​

5. AdmiralNick22

May 28, 2003
    Why can't those minis be pre-painted? I'd be kinda interested in the game, but I can't paint worth a poodoo. I'm obviously a naval warfare kinda guy, but they had me at those Duros Rebel soliders... :_|

--Adm. Nick

TheRedBlade and Sinrebirth like this.
  6. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I had someone paint on commission for me, which would be your best bet. If they're going to be of display quality anyway...

AdmiralNick22 likes this.
  7. TheRedBlade

TheRedBlade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2007
    Man, disposable income sounds AWESOME.

More seriously, with announcements for all their other games, I have to thing we're getting something for X-Wing soon. The RZ-2 has to happen soon, but the new film didn't give the FO anything new to play with besides the already-released TIE/vn. Maybe the TIE Reaper or some other form of troop transport?

8. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Given how much Nick has spent on Armada already, I'm sure he can afford it :p

I'm not sure about FO craft. There's still the A-Wing, as you note, and then maybe either DJ's ship for FO/the shuttle craft that Leia uses in TFA with the separate section Finn/Rose use in TLJ? Similar to the Ghost pack?

AdmiralNick22 likes this.
  9. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    Funny how we can essentially agree (even if we're coming from opposite directions).

I'm approaching it from the RPG perspective, not from 'SW canon' - you know I could care less about the NEU. What's best for the RPG is for FFG to develop it as they see fit - and not have to worry about the NEU canon. If StoryGroup can't let them thrive, I'm gone. I'm not saying they are there, I'm saying what I would do if the interference becomes overly restrictive for something that isn't 'canon' with NEU.
    Understand that this doesn't mean I'll never play the RPG or throw away the books. It just means I won't be buying any more products.

Check above for the difference between 'set of rules' and 'campaign setting' - especially since FFG appears to be making this their generic game rules. You also need to read my post more carefully - I'm talking about their potential fate, not their current state of affairs.
    As far as experience goes? Come on, Ender.

10. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I know you have a lot of RPG experience but you're unduly unfair on FFG a lot of the time. Nothing suggests story group's compromising the game experience. The thing is, in being acanonical they only have to worry about implicitly contradicting the Story Group which is easily fixed. The Bothans in AOR proved to be a storm in a teacup, too.

For the Nicks of the world...

[​IMG]

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/1/8/chimaera/

To defeat an enemy, you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
    –Grand Admiral Thrawn, Star Wars Rebels

Across the Galactic Civil War, the Rebel Alliance has faced few threats that can match the tactical genius of Grand Admiral Thrawn. A general with a strategic mind like no other, Thrawn has come closer than nearly any other opponent to bringing the young rebellion to its knees. With grand-scale fleet combat as Thrawn’s greatest area of expertise, it’s fitting that he now makes his debut in Star Wars™: Armada!

In our earlier preview, we already saw Grand Admiral Thrawn through the eyes of World Champion Josiah Burkhardsmeier, the very player whose vision brought Thrawn to life for your games Star Wars: Armada. Today, we turn our attention to Thrawn’s devastating flagship, as presented in the Chimaera Expansion Pack!

[​IMG]

Refitted for Maximum Firepower
    Within this Expansion Pack, you’ll discover a new Imperial-class Star Destroyer, emblazoned with Grand Admiral Thrawn’s chimaera sigil. This difference is merely on the surface level, but you’ll soon discover that Thrawn’s changes to the way you build and fly your fleet go far beneath the surface. The changes start with two new types of ship cards that you can use to refit your Imperial Star Destroyers—the Kuat Refit and the Cymoon 1 Refit. Both new ship cards offer new variants of upgrade bars and attack dice that you’ll be able to use to batter the Rebellion into submission in entirely new ways.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

We’ve already looked at this expansion’s new commander: Grand Admiral Thrawn himself, but if you’re unable or unwilling to invest the number of points it requires to bring Grand Admiral Thrawn into your fleet, you can gain a fraction of the effect for a fraction of the cost with Taskmaster Grint. Like Thrawn, Taskmaster Grint rewards Imperial players for planning ahead at the start of the battle. After you deploy your fleets, you may place a command token of your choice on Taskmaster Grint—then, when you reveal a command matching that token later in the battle, you may gain a matching command token without spending the dial. If you want to expand your fleet’s ability to capitalize on a single type of command, Taskmaster Grint gives you the tools to make that command more impactful throughout the battle.

Imperial-class Star Destroyers are fearsome in battle, but few are more dangerous than the capital ships that made up Thrawn’s renowned Seventh Fleet. So long as you’re fielding multiple star destroyers, you could certainly benefit from equipping them each with the Seventh Fleet Star Destroyer title upgrade. Standard Imperial tactics and ship design dictate attacking head-on as often as possible—harnessing the triangular shape of the star destroyer to concentrate maximum laser fire on the enemy. Still, that frontal assault means you’ll likely be taking fire to your front hull. With the Seventh Fleet Star Destroyer upgrades, your ships can cover each other, reducing the damage that friendly ships take to their front hull.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You may also choose to designate one of your Imperial-class Star Destoyers as the Chimaera itself, opening the door to using your Fleet Command upgrade cards with a remarkable versatility. Not only does Chimaera give your ship a Fleet Command upgrade icon, it lets you discard an equipped Fleet Command upgrade in order to replace it with any other Fleet Command upgrade—cycling your Fleet Command upgrades mid-battle to find the one that works best for the current situation.

[​IMG]

There are three Fleet Command upgrades in the Chimaera Expansion Pack, and each of them offers a devastating change of tactics to give you the upper hand. Entrapment Formation! gives your ships an added edge in maneuverability, changing their speed when they determine their course. Intensify Firepower! can guarantee that every friendly ship gets at least one hit during an attack. Finally, Shields to Maximum! gives you the opportunity to recover your shields and boost your ships’ defenses. Obviously, each of these Fleet Command upgrades require you to spend command tokens or discard the card if you want to use them—offering yet another reason why you might want to consider Taskmaster Grint as one of your fleet’s officers.

[​IMG]

In addition to a repainted, refitted Imperial Star Destoyer and a true wealth of upgrades, this expansion also includes two new squadrons—the Mandalorian Gauntlet Fighters. In addition to being hard-hitting in combat, the Mandalorian Guantlet Fighters are Rogue squadrons—meaning they can both move and attack during the Squadron phase. What’s more, they’re adept at intercepting your opponent’s commands and helping to dispel his control over his fleet.

Mandalorian Guantlet Fighters benefit from the Assault ability—allowing them to sacrifice a hit when attacking a ship in order to give that ship a raid token. Each raid token bears a symbol matching a type of command—and while a ship has that raid token, it cannot execute that type of command! Perhaps you desperately want to stop your opponent from repairing his ship or you need to pin down his squadrons. By sending your Mandalorian Gauntlet Fighters out on assault, you can keep those commands from interfering with your own well-laid plans.

An Artful Victory
    Grand Admiral Thrawn is coming to your games of Star Wars: Armada—and he isn’t coming alone. He’s bringing the whole Seventh Fleet with him, including his flagship, Chimaera. How will you use Thrawn’s tactical genius in your games?

11. AdmiralNick22

May 28, 2003
    Armada is an expensive addiction for sure... but I justify it because the models are so highly detailed and quality made. There hasn't been a single one that disappointed me, save the rather drab and colorless GR75's and Imperial transports. Otherwise, these models are STUNNING.

--Adm. Nick

12. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I'm just not a fan of the graphic on the hull... :(

13. AdmiralNick22

May 28, 2003
    On the Chimaera? Well, it's supposed to be on the underside and much more subtle, but for the model FFG made it more distinct and placed it on top. Which I get, as they are able to showcase the design better and finally bring Thrawn into the game. Iconic admirals are always released with their flagships. We saw the same thing with Ackbar and Raddus.

Speaking of admirals, I just realized they still haven't released Admiral Piett! I doubt they are waiting until the Executor... [face_laugh]

Also- I wonder why FFG hasn't released an update that is simply cards. There are alot of regular players who would love new upgrade cards, character cards, and ship name cards.

--Adm. Nick

TheRedBlade likes this.
  14. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Well FFG aren't a huge company resource wise, and their products tend to be the Mercedes Benz of gaming products compared to say, the Ford of Wizards of the Coast. If you look at their product lines:

* Destiny (dice/card game)
    * Card game
    * Roleplaying game (and we know they share dev resources with their Genesys product)
    * X-Wing CMG
    * Armada CMG
    * Legion CMG
    * Imperial Assault CMG/Boardgame

There's a lot going on there that requires development time, alpha and beta testing, approval from the licencee, and then release. So realistically, I think their output to quality ratio is pretty solid and I think you compromise the quality to enhance the productivity.

15. AdmiralNick22

May 28, 2003
    I'm really, really, REALLY hoping that the Armada line is selling well enough to continue into the Sequel Trilogy era. I can only assume that the fact they are on Wave VII must mean that they aren't feeling it losing steam... [face_praying]

--Adm. Nick

Sinrebirth likes this.
  16. TheRedBlade

Mar 17, 2007
    That card actually has a XJ X-Wing on it, which is neat.

17. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, the Chimaera logo is overdone. I get why they did it, but I'm not a fan. Luckily, as a non-player, this reduces my need to spend money on it, since I already own the beautiful regular ISD model.

But some folks I know locally regularly play Armada and they've invited me ot their games, so I'll see if I can get into it.

Re: the FFG sourcebook, I just hope it has good stuff for diplomats too :D I imagine as an era/setting book instead of a class book, it should have good stuff for all classes.

Wait, what? How can you tell?

Ender Sai likes this.
  18. AdmiralNick22

May 28, 2003
    @GrandAdmiralJello

That image is from Darren Tan's spectacular image of the Battle of Kashyyyk during LOTF, which was the first graphic depiction of the StealthX and XJ7, as well as Wookiee Owool fighters. He also included an MC90 and some Bothan Assault Cruisers, both ships which were not often given pictures.

[​IMG]

--Adm. Nick

TheRedBlade and MercenaryAce like this.
  19. Yunzabit

Yunzabit Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2015
    I take it that the Star Wars: Destiny game is canon, but I'm not sure about Legion. Does it have a lot of Legends elements in it?

20. TheRedBlade

Mar 17, 2007
    Besides knowing the provenance for the image (and I am morally judging you for not having every scrap of artwork in the EGW memorized), the XJs have more "future-y" looking engines. The Stealth-Xs in the original image (cropped out of the card) are built on the same frame, but with black digital camo paint jobs.

21. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    FFG aren't canon.

@GrandAdmiralJello can you please sticky this somewhere, since (and I blame Wookiepedia) it is an avoidable error that keeps occurring?

TheRedBlade likes this.
  22. AdmiralWesJanson

AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost star 5

May 23, 2005
    FFG may not create canon, but it does supplement it.

23. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    No, they just produce Star Wars items. They are, in their words, acanonical. You're at this point posting knowingly false information.

24. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    There's a guy on FFG called Sorastro who is frankly UNHOLY as a painter. He does tutorial videos for painting Imperial Assault and such was invited by FFG to do tutorial painting videos for Legion. That is, he was given Legion early so his guides were live as the game was.

If you want the videos, go to:

(HE ALSO COMPOSES HIS OWN MUSIC FOR THE VIDEOS SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN)

Otherwise... =P~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Also, these look... familiar...
    (top left only)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. TheRedBlade

Mar 17, 2007
    T H I C C Finn. Also, what is that blaster?