main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favor: I tried searching for discussions on the Mandalorian and why people in the show don't seem...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Nhisso, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nhisso

Nhisso Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 30, 2020
    ...to know about the force, jedi or sith. I had a topic closed that I made about this subject because i was told it could be discussed in pre existing threads. I tried searching to no avail, and the actual "The Mandalorian" tag only has a couple pages of content. None of which were what I asked about unless I missed one.

Don't know how linking posts works on this site, since im brand spanking new, but could someone perhaps point me to a topic about The mandalorian show and characters' lack of force knowledge, on this site. I didn't see any under SW t.v. either

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Talk about it in the general Mandalorian thread, or the Baby Yoda thread if that works for what you want to say... the mods do seem to like a minimal number of topics in this forum. They don't go for a thousand little separate chats.

It's just they way the like it.

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    If your first thread if locked, don't just make the same one again. If you have questions about where to post, send a message to a mod.

As stated earlier, this topic does not need its own thread. The best thread to bring it up is simply the general The Mandalorian thread- here, or the Baby Yoda thread- here. In fact the topic has come up before in one of those threads or one of the episode threads, so it's not a new discussion by any means.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Outsourced likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.