main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Favorite Obi-Wan Kenobi Series Scene

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Ezkrozia, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Ezkrozia

Ezkrozia Jedi Padawan

May 10, 2020
    Hello everyone,

What's your favourite episode of the Kenobi series?

Mine is episode 4 for various reasons.

1, the tomb where the dead Jedi are

2, most importantly the hall way scene is my favourite, I just can't stop watching it.

The hall way scene is amazing, it shows how Obi-Wan was really struggling but getting back into the moves of a Jedi again.

I just wish there was more footage...

Ezra :)

2. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    I would say the last one or the first one.

I love Obi-Wan. He's a true Jedi.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  3. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Probably Owen confronting Ben about the toy.
    Or maybe the spar with Anakin.

I love the interconnectivity.

4. Seeker Of The Whills

Seeker Of The Whills Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Both of the ones mentioned above, and also the second Obi vs. Vader fight.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  5. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Obi Wan telling Leia about all of the qualities she inherited from her parents.

The broken helmet scene with Vader.

6. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Two of my favorite Star Wars scenes. Yes, they rely on some contrivance, I guess. Obi-Wan not finishing the job (for the second time) and Obi-Wan going to Alderaan while being one of the most-wanted beings in the galaxy are a bit of headscratchers. Still, I'll allow it.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  7. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    I think it would have to be the flashback intercut throughout episode 5 because of how it was thematically interwoven into the present day development in that episode. Really thoughtful and impactful.

8. Sky_alma

Sky_alma Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2022
    Same. Every time I watch the flashback scene I feel so many emotions. To see them once again as Master and apprentice, as friends... no words. Such a bittersweet feeling. But beautiful. Also, I love the music that plays in that scene.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  9. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I'm voting for the sparring flashback as well.

Lulu Mars and Dandelo like this.
  10. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    I don't think I could pick one out, there are so many...

Lulu Mars likes this.
  11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    The only one that has stuck in my mind is the big raincoat, which I thought was hilariously cheesy. Or maybe cheesily hilarious.

Lulu Mars and Alpha-Red like this.
  12. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Obi-wan walking down the city streets and trying to blend in, in the second episode.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Beru slapping the Dark Side out of Reva.

14. queen of the jackalopes

queen of the jackalopes Jedi Master star 1

Jul 8, 2016
    I enjoyed the duel with Obi-Wan and Vader. I am a sucker for a good light saber battle and if there wasn’t the stupid shaky camera, it would have been near perfect.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  15. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    There is such a long list of great scenes, I'll just pick one that probably won't be too mentioned. I loved the scene in the saloon, in episode 1. It was an excellent way of both introducing the antagonists and immediately establish conflict between them, and the Grand Inquisitor speech absolutely worked for me. Could have used a night setting, I feel, but I suppose they wanted to avoid the cliché of evil coming from the dark.

16. Darth Baga

Darth Baga Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 21, 2021
    The scenes with Owen and Beru were great. Even in ANH, they always felt like rather neglected characters. In the show, their love for Luke was very clear and their conflicted relationship with Obi-Wan was very interesting. I admire Owen's bravery and heroism in spite of him being an ordinary man.

As fanservicey as it was, I also got a kick out of seeing Qui-Gon and the Emperor. Although I wish Obi-Wan's attempts to commune with Qui-Gon had a greater role in the story.

17. IG-42

IG-42 Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 30, 2022
    Just owning Vader in the fight.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  18. Sky_alma

Sky_alma Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2022
    I also loved the scene when Obi-Wan had a vision of Anakin in Mapuzo. It was the first time we got to see Hayden as Anakin once again before he became Vader, and also through Obi-Wan's perspective, which made it more emotional. It was brief but that moment stayed with me, really eerie and shocking. Love it.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    My 4 favorites.

might Bail Organa confront Obi wan at the cave on Tattooine, shows he knows where he lives and is taking a risk at coming to Obi Wan.
    The fight where it seemed like he might lose but in the end he defeated his former apprentice and showed mercy and left.
    Obi Wan telling Leia Organa about her parents and them maybe meeting up again setting up ANH.
    The flashback sequence that tells there story of how Kenobi tricks Darth Vader at present.

Lulu Mars and Sky_alma like this.
  20. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    "I'm sorry, Anakin. For all of it."

I have many favorites, but that scene is always the first one that springs to mind when I think about OWK. As the main reason the show was made, it pretty much defines it. What's more, it's extremely well done. Very emotional and beautifully realized by the actors and everyone else involved. Powerful stuff :_|=D=

Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  21. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Seeing Qui-Gon again got me so hyped!

Lulu Mars and Lord-Skywalker like this.
  22. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    1. Obi-Wan saying goodbye to Leia and telling her about her parents.

1a. Qui-Gon force ghost.

1b. Obi-Wan “Hello There” to Luke.

Can’t decide between the three, so I will say all are my favorite.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  23. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Honestly, I can't pick one. I'll go with these, in no particular order:

-"Goodbye, princess. May the Force be with you!" This scene broke me. Everything about it is pitch-perfect.

-Obi-Wan unmasking Vader, and the dialogue that follows. Goes a long way to explain Vader's claim that Obi-Wan once held out hope he could be redeemed. But apart from that, it's just a heartbreaking, chilling scene, with some of the best acting in all of Star Wars. And the lightsaber duel that preceeds it is just kickass.

-"Help a veteran get a warm meal." Ben encountering a clone for the first time since Order 66, giving him a few credits, and then immediately bumping into the stormtroopers. It's such a powerful visual of how much the galaxy has changed since he went into hiding.

-Obi-Wan and Anakin training. Honestly, this isn't a profound scene or anything, but it was just such a thrill to see them together again that it has to go on my list.

-"Come on. We've got a ways to go." Beautiful coda to the show, and a nice reunion between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon so many years later.

There are so many more, but five will have to do. :p