main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo Favorite Scene in Solo

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Force Smuggler, May 24, 2018.

1. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Served him right for racing Marty McFly

2. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Only saw this once, and unfortunately not much about the film stuck with me. I do remember liking a scene where Han meets with some gangster leader and Clarke's character. Did a nice job of capturing that underworld atmosphere, with treachery and danger lurking in sumptuous surroundings.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  3. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Some of my favorite scenes take place on Dryden’s yacht. For the reasons you gave.

CampOfSorgan likes this.
  4. QuiGonJinn911

QuiGonJinn911 Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2020
    Darth Maul

Darth Vahvistaa likes this.
  5. Skywalker_Luke

Skywalker_Luke Jedi Knight

Jan 9, 2017
    Han & Chewie meet- and talking with each other
    Darth Maul
    Han & Lando meet

Darth Vahvistaa and CampOfSorgan like this.
  6. Darth Vahvistaa

Darth Vahvistaa Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 17, 2022
    I like the Train Heist scene. Its not something seen in the films or the different live action series.

7. SmokeMonster4815162342

SmokeMonster4815162342 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2015
    Dryden accepting proposals for how they're gonna make it up to him. Such a different vibe for a SW villain. Just business.

"I feel great about this!"
    "If you fail.....we'll all be out of options, right? :) "

Also like the second meeting with Dryden at the end.

"No, not Qi'ra, not Qi'ra. Qi'ra it turns out has a weak spot, and we'll deal with that later". Paul Bettany totally elevated these moments. His body language, tone of voice, everything.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  8. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Dryden was a great villain. Needed someone like that in the Book of Boba Fett, and for some reason...we didn't get it.

9. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Yes a Dryden type crime boss would have been great in TBOBF as a crime lord.
    I agree with Jedimarine that Xizor would have been great here. Perfect actually as the intro to Jabba would have been too premature for Han, even though I was looking for it.
    I like a lot of the scenes with Dryden and feel they put a lot of work into this movie and may have a low quality stigma attached. But really, some fans want Solo 2 or at least Lando series to continue the stories of these great characters.
    I do love how Han met Chewy and Lando. Both well done.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
    Ithorians likes this.
  10. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    I liked Dryden too, Bettany did a pretty good job to make him memorable, I think.

About the scene, I would say Luleo Primoc and Aurodia Ventafoli singing their megahit. It was not only eerie and alien, but also a testament for Dryden Vos good taste, so I'll stick with that one!

[​IMG]

Bor Mullet and whostheBossk like this.
  11. Ash_Skywalker

Ash_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 7, 2021
    I like the last scene when Han wins the gamble for Millennium Falcon and goes in it to Tatoonine.

Shaak Ti likes this.
  12. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Back after Solo was released on streaming, I used to watch the introduction of these two every day, and that's it.

Ithorians likes this.
  13. Qui-Gon Keith

Qui-Gon Keith Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2015
    I absolutely love Han's first encounter with Lando. Also because Alden played it just right being the "cocky" Han while Donald Glover really captured Billy Dee's voice and mannerisms. And Lando's flirtation with Han is just so Lando. ;)