main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Favorite Season of Star Wars The Clone Wars now?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by kryptonjedi, Feb 14, 2013.

?

Favorite Season of the Clone Wars

1. Season One

2. Season Two

3. Season Three

4. Season Four

5. Season Five

6. Season Six

7. Season Seven

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Updated the poll- if anyone's changed their minds with the release of Season 7, you now have the option to change your vote.

Darkslayer likes this.
  2. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    Season 4 is my favorite. A good blend of some really good arcs and one-offs. 3 also is pretty good but not as good as I remember. Season 2 is actually underrated.

I'm not very fond of Season 5 outside of the final arc.

So I'd rank them:

4, 3, 2, 5, 1, 7, 6

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Jedi Knight Fett and Darth Dnej like this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Now that it’s all over season 6 is still my favorite although season 7 has the best episodes

darthfettus2015 and Darth Dnej like this.
  4. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Evil Plans is, I think, the best episode of the series.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I had apparently voted for season 2, Changed to season 4 which is my favorite. I think season 7 maybe next followed by 2, 1, 6, 3, and 5.

6. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Even though Seasons 5 and 7 have my all time favourite episodes, I think Season 4 was the strongest overall, as it had the Umbara arc, the Slaves arc, and the Bounty Hunter arc as well as the last four episodes that form a neat movie when watched together, that perfectly bring back Maul.I

This season also introduced Bo-Katan which had an excellent good payoff later on and a fun little side trip with Artoo and Threepio. Only downsides for me this season were that I think the Mon Cala arc probably could have been an episode shorter and Shadow Warrior for Grievous being beaten by Gungans. Though I do like Dooku's scenes in that episode so even that one has it's good points.

7. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Hard choice but sticking with 5. The Final Season was incredible but its impact was riding on an enormous good will wave. And Season 5 (which I still prefer as an ending over V&D) is what created that good will in the first place.

CampOfSorgan likes this.
  8. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    I have to go back and review the previous seasons, but it is definitely NOT Season 7. VERY strong ending, but wow that Martez sisters arc was absolutely terrible.

Jango_Fettish and Blobofat like this.
  9. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Season 4 is still my choice, and has been since the show initially ended with Season 6. Season 5 and 7 might have the top 5 episodes of the show, but there are some fantastic arcs in Season 4. It also helps that Season 4 was the first season to feature the new animation from mid-Season 3 for the entire season.
    4>5>6>7>3>2>1
    Season 6 and 7 definitely are at a disadvantage for being much shorter than Seasons 1-5.

Grievousdude likes this.
  10. CampOfSorgan

CampOfSorgan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 27, 2020
    I agree. The ending to season 5 is great and the music that plays as Ahsoka walks away is phenomenal. The sun setting on Coruscant in that shot is beautiful as well. There’s a real sadness to that scene.

I almost think they should have left that as the last time Anakin and Ahsoka see each other (before the events in Rebels).

Also I’d have to say Season 4 & 5 are tied for my favorite.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Darth Dnej, Deliveranze and Strilo like this.
  11. Ben-Solo

Ben-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2017
    Decide on Season 5, over 4 which is definitely a close second. The Ahsoka centric arc in Season 5 was the decider for me.

henryj95 likes this.
  12. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    Season 6, but only just as 4 was stellar as well. The first half of season 7 was a real slog so that's definitely not a contender.

13. Aah Fisto

Aah Fisto Jedi Knight star 2

May 30, 2020
    That’s a difficult one! Seasons 3,4,5,6 were all really good. Obviously loved SoM but I couldn’t vote for season 7 just based on that

I went for season 5. I find Maul’s arc so interesting. This former Sith who has been cast aside, who knows of Sidious’ plans and building in the shadows is a plot line that really interests me. Also the Ashoka arc to end the season was great. Those two really stand out to me

14. TheChosenAlpha

TheChosenAlpha Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 15, 2020
    Man 5 and 4 is tough. 4 had the better episodes in number for me, but i didn't like the top episodes of 4 as much as i loved the top ones of 5. So I'm going with 5, the stuff they did with Maul in 5 is the tie-breaker for me.
    So that brings my ranking to:
    5>4>3>6>7>2>1

15. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I had previously voted Season 4, but Season 3 is my new favorite.

1) Season 3 - Mortis, Nightsisters, Kamino, Senate, and Citadel episodes are all varying levels of outstanding.
    2) Season 5 - Mauldalore carries it, with a strong assist from The Fugitive Jedi.
    3) Season 7 - Literally ranking this here just because of Siege of Mandalore. It was that good.
    4) Season 6 - The most consistent season, not a single episode that wasn't compelling or that felt irrelevant.
    5) Season 2 - Bounty Hunters and seeing more of the Jedi Council made this very fun.
    6) Season 4 - Nothing amazing, but everything is consistently really, really good.
    7) Season 1 - Established the setting, tone, and character in a very successful manner.
    8) Feature Film - I definitely appreciate this more now as a perfect intro to the show, but the other seasons are just better.

16. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    If it wasn’t for Bad Batch, I might’ve said Season 7. But that arc was so abysmal to me, that it brings the season’s score down too far to be a favorite.

Krueger likes this.
  17. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Yeah, the Bad Batch is the very definition of "filler". It was just a chore to sit through. It’s been so hyped up for years and years. "Oh, I hope they finish the Bad Batch one day". Bad Batch this, Bad Batch that. It was awful, IMO, and I could have done without it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  18. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    There was definitely a ton of Bad Batch worship around these parts years ago. Well at least Echo found a home.

On topic I would say Season 5 was the best of the series. I didnt really like the droid in the desert arc too much though.

19. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2014
    Bad Batch works better when all four episodes are watched together like a movie.

If the Lost Missions and season 7 were considered one season that would be pretty hard to top.

SateleNovelist11 and Darkslayer like this.
  20. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    I would still say Seasons 5, 6, or 7. I can't decide. I'll keep my vote for 5 from years ago.

On an unrelated note, I just gotta say I loved this fight when I first saw it. I laughed when Ahsoka kicked Maul out the window. It was priceless.

Ben-Solo likes this.
  21. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    Loved the ending of 7 so much it made up for the slow start and is my fave.. Love the tie in to ep3..
    7.6.5,4,1 for me with 2 and 3 last

22. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Season 7 has the effect that Sour Patch Kids adverts attempt to convey.

"First, they make you want to lose all hope and die... and then they're the sweetest thing ever!"

[​IMG]

23. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Damn right.

It's tied with Sailor Moon S and Gargoyles for me.

24. Vinylshadow

Vinylshadow Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2017
    5, 4, 7, 6

The first three seasons kinda blur together on account of the anachronistic order of the episodes

25. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    What elements in the first few seasons are anachronistic?