main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Favorite Season of Star Wars The Clone Wars now?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by kryptonjedi, Feb 14, 2013.

?

Favorite Season of the Clone Wars

1. Season One

2. Season Two

3. Season Three

4. Season Four

5. Season Five

6. Season Six

7. Season Seven

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    You didnt like Batman the Animated Series?

2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I think that SOD was originally going to be in Season 7. With Bounty Hunter and Utapau arcs, Season 6 would be at 21 episodes, and I doubt that they would have had 4 extra in that season.

Count Yubnub likes this.
  3. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    I chose season four as my favorite, and a lot of it had to do with the Umbaran arc which is perhaps my favorite clone wars arc.Though season five was pretty close as well, as it had some of my favorite arcs and even perhaps my favorite clone wars episode, Eminence.

darskpine10 likes this.
  4. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Season 6. By far the most intense, gripping season of the series. With arcs that had lasting repercussions in Star Wars, and directly dealt with, and acknowledged, the mythology of the universe. It was a powerful final season to a fine series.

Count Yubnub and Master_Rebado like this.
  5. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    3 and 6 were the best by far in my opinion.

Master_Rebado and DARTH-BADGUY like this.
  6. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    4 and 6 were my favorites as IIRC I enjoyed every episode of those 2 seasons, but the Maul episodes from S5 and the Mortis episodes from S3 eclipse anything on the show IMO, they were that good. However I didn't enjoy stuff like the non-Gregor part of the S5 droid arc as much.

7. Archie Brown

Archie Brown Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2015
    Season 6 definitely! It has all the best stories and tells us what happened to Sifo-Dyas which was long undiscovered! And I like it when Yoda goes to learn from the Priestesses to achieve life after death! But then Yoda contacts Qui-Gon Jinn in revenge of the Sith to learn who to do the same thing which is confusing since he already knows?

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    6 and Legacy meaning
    CCU
    BB
    DD
    SOD

9. SkywalkerStyle

SkywalkerStyle Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2017
    Season 4 is by far my favorite because of the Slaves of the Republic arc, which were my favorite episodes ever.

10. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    4 and 6 were the best. 4 used to be my favorite but now I lean toward 6. Every episode in both seasons was great, did not feel like filler, and had a ton of interesting stuff.

11. Straudenbecker

Straudenbecker Jedi Master star 3

Nov 22, 2015
    Seasons 6 and 5. Those were the seasons I felt they final mastered their storytelling.

12. SupremeLeaderTrump

SupremeLeaderTrump Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2017
    Season 6. This may sound weird, but i like the episodes where Mace Windu and Jar Jar are paired together. Jar Jar in this season is actually likeable, and i liked how Mace Windu eventually got along with him. I also enjoyed the political parts like the Banking Clan episodes.

Jesta' likes this.
  13. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Wow this is an old poll to have been resurrected. I picked Season 5. Between "The Lawless" episode and Ahsoka's Fugitive arc, it was hard not to appreciate it.

14. Zejo the Jedi

Zejo the Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 16, 2016
    Season 4. All 22 episodes are in chronological order, it has 16 great episodes in a row and it ends with Maul's return. Awesome.

15. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    Season 4, with 5 and 6 coming in at a tie close behind. The Water War arc was okay but from then on, it was stellar. Yes, I even enjoyed Shadow Warrior. (I do think it should've been a two-parter though)

I would say 5 if not for the droid arc. That brings it down a decent amount.

16. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    For me Overall as a season as a whole I think S2 was the best of the lot in jmo

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  17. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    Season 4 for me. I really enjoyed all the episodes in that season, even the Jar Jar one and the droids two-parter. The episodes Bounty, Massacre and Carnage of Krell are in my top 5 of favorite TCW episodes.

The locations and planet designs in this season are among the best imo. Mon Cala, Umbara and Zygerria were gorgeous and memorable locations.

Jesta' and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  18. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    No, THAT happened on November 8th 2016 :p

19. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Season 5 is pretty solid. The Madalore Darth Maul stuff is really good. The Ventress and Nightsister eps are good too.

20. KamenSentaiMetalHero

KamenSentaiMetalHero Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 19, 2017
    Seasons 3 4 and 5 are tied followed by 6 then 2 then 1/The Movie

21. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Seasons 1, 2 and 6 are my favourite. While I understand why they changed, I quite liked the more episodic approach of the first two seasons since it allowed for more variety of stories to tell (a bit ironic since I despise episodic TV series), and season six is great since it addresses the big "issues" that the movies didn't have time to explore while tying the whole thing together with the series itself.

Snafu55 likes this.
  22. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    IDK, I loved all of season 1, some select episodes from season 2 and 4, the back half of 3 was amazing, 5 was good for most arcs and great for the others. The Netflix season was alright.... idk. I will have to go 5 probably. Maul, Ahsoka, and they both shine in their best. Mortis is still my favourite arc overall.

23. Jesta'

Jesta' Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2017
    Season 4, no question. It was truly something watching each episode week by week.

24. obi1jedinite

obi1jedinite Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    Season 5 is my favorite, although season 3, 4, and 6 are all pretty close seconds. I give season 5 the edge because the Ahsoka wrongly accused arc is my favorite in the whole series.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  25. Darth Eisner

Darth Eisner Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2018
    Season 6. Arguably the darkest, and most engaging season. Also the most mature of the series, and has little to none of that children-only content that was present in earlier seasons. Also, the animation is definitely noteworthy.