main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Favorite SW Movie or Series

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Kosh, Apr 21, 2010.

?

Favorite SW Movie or Series

Poll closed Apr 21, 2010.
  1. Ep I: PM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ep II: AotC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ep III: RotS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ep IV: ANH

20.0%
  5. Ep V: ESB

20.0%
  6. Ep VI: RotJ

60.0%
  7. Clone Wars original cartoon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Clone Wars Animated Movie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. SW: Clone Wars newer cartoon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Ewok movies and adventure cartoon...for fun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    The Galactic Senate wants to know:

2. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Yes, the Clone Wars are in this mix...simply because younger fans may prefer them. RotJ followed closely by ESB.

3. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    Episode VI tied with Episode III for the top.

4. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Wow, I'm surprised ROTJ is getting this much respect. Normally, when I admit it is my fave, other fans start talking about how ewoks shouldn't be able to overtake stormtroopers. ESB seems to be the fave of most fans.

5. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    well, e chu ta
    I did it again, filled in wrong bubble. dont' mind saying I meant to vote for Episode 4 A NEW HOPE as my fave (ESB so very close but nothing in my mind beats the original) but I think I voted for ROTS......(which is tied with 3rd place with ROTJ)
    love,love polls tho
    WHOOPS. haha I didn't screw it up. I see now ANH has a vote!
    and must say I saw ROTJ 6 times at the theater that wonderful summer. special place in my heart. loved novel even more

6. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    I like how the Ewoks took down the 501st. It shows with a lot of heart, you can do anything.

7. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    I like RotJ for the full capital warship battles, not just fighters and Falcon. Not to mention Vader/Luke/Palpatine fight. Sure the Ewoks were there, and somewhat annoying at first, but that was the problem with the Empire: underestimating alien races.

Compared to JarJar (and to a lesser extent, the other Gungan), Ewoks were no problem at all. PM will be ranked lowest in my opinion forever. I was hoping for JarJar to fall on one of Maul's blades SO MUCH. The Nascar...I mean Podraces were only barely tolerable. The opening with the Trade Fed and Maul/Obi/Quigon battle at the end were the only saving graces. All of the Clone Wars cartoons are higher ranked for me. :) {I guess if you have kids, you see the value in PM, but otherwise not so much.}

RotS is second for me for much the same reasons as RotJ. However, ESB and ANH are still GREAT movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.