main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Favorite Video Game?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ice1138, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    What's your favorite video game of all time? Mine's the original Legend of Zelda, I can play that for hours on end. How about you?

2. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Mine would have to be Mine Storm for the Vectrex system. It came out in the early 80's and was one of the first all in one game console systems. Mine Storm was the game that came built into it. It had an infinite number of levels. The farthest I got was level 89 but I heard of people getting into the 400s. Hours of fun, pv

3. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    Street Fighter 2. My life was dedicated to the destruction of M. Bison. I cant overlook my current favorite ,and possibly on its way to being my favorite of all time, SW Battlefront II

4. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    MAD PLANETS!! I was a GOD on that game. I liked STARGATE alot too. CHOPLIFTER changed my life. BIONIC COMMANDO for the NES.They cloned Hitler.!? WOW. Ninja Gaiden for the NES.You had to fight your father.Thats a familiar concept.COMMAND AND CONQUER for the playstation.any of them.their all great.MADDEN..Has there ever been a bad Madden game? Any of the old STAR WARS Arcade games were fun.I still play them on Rebel Strike.Their hidden.You wont find them.

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    FAVORITE RGP: FALLOUT 2 for pc (best game of all time!!!!!, followed closely by WASTELAND on Commodore 64)

FAVORITE SPORTS GAME: BASEBALL STARS for NES

FAVORITE SW GAME: BATTLEFRONT (yeah, the first one)

6. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    The only thing I like about Battlefront 1 more than the 2nd is the ability to give orders to your troops. As for classics, howz about Double Dragon, and Contra. Now you're playing with power.

7. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I think Bethseda, the makers of the Elder Scrolls series (Daggerfall, Morrowind, etc.) is working on a new Fallout game as we speak, I"d keep my eyes peeled at the E3 show coverage in a month or two for anything on it.

8. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Zelda; Ocarina of Time. I love that game! And I absolutely LOVED the Michael Jackson: Moonwalker on Genesis. Come on! You could make the dogs (and bad guys) dance, and then they died. It was awesome!

And I am still pouting from pv and sinistar's comment about Serenity. [face_frustrated]

9. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I forgot about WIZARDRY for the NES.I created characters for months on end and I watched them get locked in a room you couldnt get out of.I still think of them in that room every now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.