main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Female SW collectors

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Thena, Nov 16, 2003.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    My Avar and Oola will be heading off to Morgan (probably this weekend) so she can start making their outfits. I have doll for Bell Zettifar. I still have a little work to do on Ember but the dog is coming out great (ignore the fact that it's a boy and not a girl).

I bought a wicked witch doll that I will reroot with purple hair to become Vernestra. She and Bell with be my next wave of dolls to get Jedi robes made for them.

I also got the head for my Stellan Gios. I need to dig into my closet and pull out my box of 1/6 scale body parts to get him a body. I have a Stephen Amell Arrow figure that I'd made that I don't want to display (I only had street clothes) so I can steal his body to use.

2. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    For the Padme fans- there's going to be a new Loungefly mini backpack released in the next few days or so. It's got an all over pattern of some of her outfits from TPM and AOTC with really pretty burgundy trim. If interested follow this insta account

https://www.instagram.com/cordys_corner/

There's a preview of the bag there.

They recently released one for Anakin and one for Obi Wan. So good to see PT era merch coming out.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    That is so cute!!!!

wobbits likes this.
  4. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Loungefly is killing my wallet right now. First Anakin, then Obi Wan, then they announced a light up R2 version, plus a new Han Solo bag and now Padme.

I like this aop better than the first Padme bag they did.

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I really did like that Queen Amidala one that they did a while ago. But man, I only have so much room for stuff. As it is I need to reorg my room entirely. I'm on a drive to get books. I realized once The High Republic started that I hadn't really bought Star Wars books since the days of the prequels.

Soooo many books to buy. Other than The High Republic books that I'm utterly bonkers for I've been enjoying reading the prequel books. I don't care if the books are Legends or Canon, I can compartmentalize what timeline the stories belong to. I recently finished "First Shot" the canon Lando/Han book. It was fun. Another super funny book is "Lords of the Sith" - there truly is nothing funnier than watching Vader get more and more frustrated as things spiral out of control around him.

I'm thinking I might redo my blog some and start reviewing books then set up an IG page for it. Maybe I can start getting sent some free advanced books to review :)

Books (particularly used books) are cheaper than artist pins and/or 1/6th scale figures though. Excluding that XXL prequel book :p

I sent off my first two dolls to get customized - I'm excited! I keep randomly sending her payments so she can get working on them. I have no idea where I am in her work queue. Lots of doll people have her making stuff.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  6. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
  7. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    The Padme dress bag drops tonight at 9pm est at Cordy's Corner.

cathiecat and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  8. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I ordered it!!! Thanks for the heads up!!

wobbits and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  9. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    You're welcome! I grabbed one too because I love the coloring. The burgundy trim is so pretty.

10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I ordered this, it arrives Friday, as should my backpack. The coin is different for me, it has value no matter what!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  11. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I got my backpack today! It really is pretty in person. Original tracking said Thursday but this morning it was out for delivery. Maybe yours will come early too.

12. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Loungefly is releasing a ton of new backpacks today for Star Wars day. One of them has Ahsoka, Leia, Padme and Rey.

I snagged the new Darth Revan GameStop exclusive.

13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I just ordered the ladies of Star Wars backpack and billfold!!! May the fourth be with you!!!!

14. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I just feel the need to say how exciting collecting has been for me lately! As you well know I am a Queen Amidala and Princess Leia centrist collector. In the last two months I have purchased 8 Padme Amidala items that are official merch, numerous stickers, pins, wall art, and Leia statue purchase, 2 Loungefly, 2 preorders, and I forget what else……… I am having a ball!!!

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Kato Sai and cathiecat like this.
  16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Such joy!!! It’s Christmas!!!

17. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    What is the story on Padme and Leia items; how many and which new preorders are up or coming up

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I don't know, it's nice though. I love the new Endor Leia 6" figure, Endor Mini-bust, and the new Padme Pop.

cathiecat likes this.
  19. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I just threw down $351 on her universe clothes for ME!!!!! I never do that! Her Universe is my daughters realm!!! I was just bowled over and couldn’t stop buying!

20. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Loungefly is going to be the death of my wallet. They released a ton of bags I can't resist.

cathiecat likes this.
  21. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    For the Padme fans, there's a company called Wristmania that just released a bunch of Padme merch. T-shirts, wallets, iphone watch band.

cathiecat likes this.
  22. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    No restraint!!!! I am in so much trouble!!!! I spent!!! 2 watch bands and 1 wallet!!

wobbits likes this.
  23. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Not trying to be an enabler but whenever I find Padme merch I feel like I have to immediately report in! lol

24. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    eternally grateful! Had money for new pans, who needs new pans. Can get by a while longer

Last edited: May 30, 2022
    wobbits likes this.
  25. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Ok here we go again.

I checked Box Lunch this morning and they have added a bunch of new merchandise. Jewelry (Padme's Naboo necklace), prequel character chibi pins, bags etc. My guess is that some of it is from Celebration. Lots of Padme this time around.