main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian The Bad Batch Fennec Shand (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by DannyD, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if Boba made an appearance. I hope he dons his classic armor. It would be amazing to see that armor in the beautiful Clone Wars animation.

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think this show will continnue Boba's story, he'll have by now maybe doned his father armor, fixed his helmet.

3. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    I remember when they had this on the main website before season 4(before the Disney buyout) and people were buzzing. I don't think anything came out of these except for a Fathead sticker[face_laugh]

[​IMG]

4. Cyber Spark

Dec 27, 2020
    God, that looks awesome.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  5. Verbal21

Nov 5, 2011
    I should've just added the whole body too but yeah, clearly Disney has complete renders of Boba in TCW form so....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  6. Cyber Spark

Dec 27, 2020
    I wanna see 'em use that model.

7. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Maybe in the Bad Batch.

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Fennec Shand seems to be on Pantora in the bad batch.

DannyD likes this.
  9. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Has Fennec in Bad Batch improved/worsened the character seen in Mando?

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I wouldn’t say so it’s not like they made her any less violent since she was hardly violent in the Mandalorian I can’t really pass judgment on just one appearance but so far so good

Zoe Con likes this.
  11. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Improved, IMO. We now understand a little more about her thanks to TBB. Not a deep-dive in any way, but still, some expansion of the character.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Also anyone have any guess on how old she supposed to be I would put her in her late teens like 18 or 19 or maybe early 20s just to match up with where she is in the Mandalorian. I mean her actress hasn’t aged at all. And doesn’t look 57. So it’s hard to guess how old the character is even supposed to be in the Mandalorian.

13. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I'm guessing the character is supposed to be Ming-Na Wen's age in The Mandalorian, or possibly a few years younger - so mid- to late 50s. That would put her in her mid- to late 20s in The Bad Batch, if my math is correct.

14. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    And now she has a new motif from Kiner and her own ship (though it seems the ship didn't get to the post-OT time frame :().

DannyD likes this.
  15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    She's a ruthless mass murderer on The Bad Batch,lol. Which should come as no surprise since she's not morally good person on The Mandalorian either just cause she helps fight the show's bad guys at certain points. She's supposed to be a deadly assassin contract hunter killer.

DannyD likes this.
  16. Verbal21

Nov 5, 2011
    Yeah, the bounty hunter line in SW tends to get blurred because you've got a lot of popular ones with morals and/or like you said, helps fight the "bad guys."

But yeah, it's always nice to get a reminder that it ain't always sweet being a BH.

17. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    I had this weird idea after finishing the last episode of The Bad Batch that Fennec Shand was a past lover of Jango Fett.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  19. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
  20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Will Fennec shand become like another portector for Omega going forward, also will she know Boba Fett already. By now he has his small little bounty hunter syndicate.

21. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    My impression was that she had heard of but not met Boba until mando Season 2

I imagine Fennec from now on is gonna try and keep Bane of the batch's heels.

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    We know from mando season that she going to meet with someone, could be Boba witch seems the most likley, or could anyother criminal.

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I do think Boba has to appear now

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think he either appear in the finale like Ahsoka in rebels, or they save him for season 2 with big role. lets remember he',s no more then 14 at most.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  25. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Mando gives off the impression she helps Boba because he saved her life. i doubt they have always had the same sorta relationship. and plus they would be at different places in their lives from then to Mando.

clone commander bossk likes this.